Injured

Let me Accio your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After the little fiasco in the dungeons, Sehun walked Luhan to the Gryffindor’s dorm. And for the first time that Luhan knew Sehun for three years, they have a decent conversation. The quarter veela didn’t made it to the Great Hall for dinner because he accompanied Sehun. But he is quite suspicious on why there is no one except Seunghyun who went to the dungeons in the entire afternoon. No one, even first years. Luhan shrugs the thought off because maybe the Slytherins have different dynamics when it comes to their common rooms. 


“I told you, you don’t need to walk me to my dormitory. “ Luhan mutters, his eyes avoiding every lions who are currently whispering because it is a miracle not to see Xi Luhan and Oh Sehun bickering. You can’t have the two of them within 2 meters without inciting a war.


“Don’t assume too much. This is a payment for the dinner.”


“I am not assuming that you like me or what.” Luhan rolls his eyes. He really can’t stand Oh Sehun. How he wishes Sehun will stay on that behavior in Slytherin’s common room, his not-so- behaviour. 


“And I only did that because our friends kept on bothering me. I don’t even know why you skipped our class. Though that’s beneficial to me because there’s no nuisance in the class.” The lie flows fluently on his tongue. 


“You should’ve told me that you missed me, Princess. No need to use our friends as an excuse.” Looking at Sehun’s smirking face, Luhan felt the blush spreading to his face. He can’t believe that he just blushed infront of his enemy! 


“No one misses you, !” Luhan countered defiantly then stomped on Sehun’s feet for the second time that day. Sehun cursed loudly. Serves him right for getting to Luhan’s nerves. He laughs while muttering the password to the fat lady. When he reaches the Gryffindor common room, his eyes automatically scans the crowd to find his friends. He frowned when he didn’t saw Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. Don’t tell him Baekhyun’s on Hufflepuff’s again? He climbs the stairs where the fourth year Gryffindor dormitory can be found. 

 

“Oh, there you are, I thought Baekhyun’s in the Hufflepuff’s common room again.” Luhan said nonchalantly, as if he didn’t disappear during the dinner. 


“So our little princess finally graced us with his presence and came back from his adventure with his prince.” Baekhyun exclaimed. 


Luhan’s doe eyes widened. How the hell did they know? “Don’t call me Princess!”


“Oh, so Sehun’s the only one who can call you Princess, then?”


“Kyungsoo-ah, Baekhyun’s teasing me!” Luhan says in his baby voice. He hugs Kyungsoo tightly, both his arms and legs wrap around the latter’s small body. Too bad for him, his friends are already immune of his baby voice charm because he’s been using it to them for 3 years already. 


“A little bird told us that a certain Gryffindor spent his dinner in the dungeon. Hmm, who it might be?” Instead of helping, Kyungsoo teased Luhan even more. Luhan unwrapped himself off Kyungsoo and went to his bed. 


“Yah, you are both disrespecting me! I’m still your hyung.” Luhan pouted when his traitor friends just laughed at him. “And it is only proper to give him food because House of Xi and House of Oh are allied Houses.” He continued while rummaging through his luggage to find his sleepwear. And also to hide his flaming face. 


“Sure, Luhan HYUNG, whatever makes you sleep at night.” Baekhyun says emphasizing the word hyung.


“It doesn’t mean anything!” Luhan insisted even more.


“Sure, sure Luhan HYUNG.” Baekhyun and Kyungsoo answers in unison. Luhan frowns because it seems like both his roommates don’t believe him. 


“Don’t tell everyone, especially Jongdae. If he will knew about it, I will make sure that you will not see both Jongin and Chanyeol.” Luhan says sweetly before going to the bathroom to shower. All hell will break loose if Jongdae will know about this. The last time that Luhan and Sehun were locked in a broomstick cupboard, Jongdae didn’t stopped teasing and pranking them both. It only stopped when Minseok intervened. Jongdae’s pretty comparable with the poltergeist of Hogwarts, Peeves. 


“You can’t just do that, Luhannie!”


“I told you, we’re just friends!”


 

“Do you think mum and dad will finally let me have a pet? I want a niffler or a pygmy puff.” Luhan pouted while playing with his spoon. His eyes wandering on the Slytherin’s table and found the beautiful eyes that keeps on bothering him every night. When he realized that Sehun’s also staring at him, he coughed and in his panic he drank his pumpkin juice in one gulp. And due to his stupidity, he choked. He didn’t see Sehun’s eyes twinkling in amusement.


“You don’t need to drink it all, Hannie. We are not going to hoard the pumpkin juice.” Kyungsoo says while rubbing Luhan’s back. 


“Attention, please.” The Deputy Headmistress Jessica Jung’s cold voice reverberated on Hogwart’s walls. 

Headmaster, Ji Jin Hee steps forward which made all of the students stop chattering. He casted a Sonorus charm, which amplifies his voice.  “We will be having a Yule Ball this year. This is an opportunity for all of you to socialize with other Houses. This will be open to all years but years below fourth will have a curfew until 10 in the evening while higher years will have until 12. The ball will start at seven o’clock on Christmas day.”


The lower years complained but silenced when they saw Professor Jung’s sharp stare. “You can invite whoever you want. This is your opportunity to ask your crush or someone you love.” He winks at his wife, Professor Kim Hyun Joo who teaches Study of Ancient Runes. Everyone laugh because of the Headmaster’s playfulness. “Enjoy your dinner!” Headmaster ended his announcement then goes back to his chair beside his wife. 


“Did I hear that right? There is a Yule Ball? According to my cousins, the last Yule Ball in Hogwarts happened 5 years ago!” The thoughts of having a pet and a certain Slytherin was thrown away by Luhan’s enthusiasm on the said event. Not that he is not used to those gatherings and events every summer but this is different because he can be with his crush!


“Oh my Morgana! I can ask Chanyeol out!” Baekhyun shrieks while holding Luhan’s school robes and shaking him. 


“Merlin’s pants, Byun Baekhyun, will you calm down? You are hurting Luhannie.” Kyungsoo pries Baekhyun’s hands off Luhan.  


“This is my chance to be with Seunghyun”, says Luhan. His eyes almost form a heart. He didn’t even mind that Baekhyun’s been shaking him. 
 

“As if Sehun will allow that to happen.” Kyungsoo whispered which unfortunately was heard by Luhan. The latter’s ears can quickly catch everything in the vicinity when Sehun’s involve or the mere name’s mentioned because come on, that’s his enemy. So it’s natural for him to be updated on whatever’s happening on that airheaded. 


“And what has that person got to do with this?” Luhan asked with his left eyebrow raised at Kyungsoo. He involuntarily stares at the Slytherin table, specifically at Oh Sehun’s who’s also currently staring or more like glaring at unsuspecting Choi Seunghyun.


Baekhyun and Kyungsoo silently communicate through their eyes and both are thinking the same “their friend is too oblivious.” 

 

The former suddenly exclaimed. “Wait a minute! Professor Ji says it’s a ball right? Do you think we can slip a firewhiskey?” Baekhyun says, his eyes twinkling in excitement. “Jongdae will definitely help me with firewhiskey.”


“And where will you purchase the firewhiskey? May I remind you that Madam Soojung doesn’t permit minors to buy firewhiskey?” asks Kyungsoo. 


“Well, I have my ways and with Jongdae’s help, we can surely get it.” 


“Wait, what are you two talking about?” Luhan intercepts, looking so confused. He didn’t realized that he’s been staring at the Slytherin’s table for so long. He is definitely not staring at Oh Sehun who he realized doesn’t like beans because he kept on separating it from his food. He also noticed that Sehun loves treacle tart. Oh, he is definitely not staring at the silver haired Slytherin.


“Oh, you are so smitten over him, Hannie.”


“What?! I’m not smitten over Sehun!” Luhan says defensively. The two laugh in unison. Good thing that the lions are so loud that Luhan’s sudden proclamation left unheard by Slytherins especially Sehun who are two tables away from Gryffindors.


But unfortunately, six of their friends who belong to the House of badgers, (Chanyeol, Yixing and Joonmyeon) and eagles, (Minseok, Jongdae and Tao), who are sitting next to their table heard what Luhan said. And one of those six is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter