Besotted

Let me Accio your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Merlin, Princess,” Sehun’s voice rasped where his lips were pressed in between the juncture of Luhan’s neck and shoulder. “You smell so good.”

 

Luhan turns red. This is new to him. He got used to indifferent Sehun or Oh-Sehun-who-loves-getting-to-his-nerves. He should be angry to him for kissing him without his permission and the fact that the silver haired Slytherin has a mate. But here he is, turns docile, butterflies flutter on the pit of his stomach and trying to suppress himself from shouting because his creature seems to be dancing in delight. 

 

“Oh, why is Luhan hyung sitting on Sehun’s lap?”

 

Luhan pushed himself off Sehun’s lap when he heard Tao’s voice.  Luckily, the metamorphmagus didn’t protest. He looks disappointed then glared at Tao as if the latter just ruined his project or date. What the hell? Why is Luhan thinking about the date? He definitely doesn’t look forward on Hogsmeade weekend next week.

 

“You shouldn’t have done that, Tao. We don’t want a grumpy Sehun in my entire party.” Yixing chirped. 

 

There is a poorly transfigured horn on Yixing’s head, Luhan presumes to be unicorn horn. Yixing could have requested Sehun to transfigure it because he is the best student in that subject for a reason. He glanced at the said Slytherin and saw him wearing his blank expression. He probably felt Luhan staring at him so he also stared back for a few seconds then turned his back at him. Luhan’s doe eyes followed Sehun’s figure as he paced toward the table where food are place. He opened a box of chocolate frog and before the frog can hop, it found its demise on Oh Sehun’s mouth. 

 

“What just happened?” Luhan asked to no one as he watched Sehun prancing around and occasionally scowling at him. As if he is—

 

“He is moping, my deer.”

 

Luhan jumped on his feet when Yixing for the second time whispered on his ear. “You’ve got to stop doing that, Xing or else I will really hex you next time.”

 

Yixing only hums at him as the former made him wear a headband but it resembled a deer this time. Fortunately it was transfigured well. “This suits you very well, Luhan. I can only wish sometimes that Sehun will make an effort as well to transfigure ours.”

 

“Is he seriously moping?” Luhan asked, his eyes are still following Sehun’s figure.

 

Yixing makes face because Luhan obviously is not listening to him. He taps Luhan’s cheeks and says, “You can kiss or hug him if you really want to console your boyfriend.”

 

Luhan only nods dazedly. Yixing giggles because it’s just a matter of time before the little deer finally admits what he truly feels. 

 

“W-what? He is not my boyfriend, Xing! And why the hell would I kiss him!” Luhan yelled, warmth already creeping on his cheeks. 

 

The only response that Luhan heard was Yixing’s muffled laughter. Luhan with bottom lip jutting out, stomps his way toward Minseok, purposely avoiding the scowling Sehun. If he is angry at Luhan then Luhan is also infuriated at him for stealing his first kiss and his little Lu. 

 


Yixing’s birthday party was celebrated with only the twelve of them in the Hufflepuff’s common room. They casted silencing charm so other Hufflepuffs in the dormitory will be undisturb. Luhan’s been glaring at Sehun the entire time because the guy keeps on emptying his goblet of butterbeer. For the nth time, he filled his goblet then took a sip. Cream and butterscotch filled his palate. He really loves butterbeer especially the frozen one (technically, he loves everything that are sweet). He put down his goblet then continued to converse at Minseok, which was a miracle because usually him and Jongdae are making out on the corner at this moment. He held his goblet and took a sip but air meets his lips.

 

“You, air headed son of a !” 

 

Luhan pointed his wand toward Sehun’s goblet and pumpkin juice instantly overflowed the latter’s goblet. But the silver haired Slytherin was quick to cast another charm to prevent himself from being wet. Luhan gritted his teeth. He was outsmarted by his archenemy again. He prepared himself to cast a dangling jinx but was interrupted by the sound of bottles being placed on the table.

 

“Here are the firewhiskey that you have requested, Xing,” says Chanyeol, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

 

“Alright, now that we have the firewhiskey, it’s time to play! Jongdae, you know what to do now. Sehun and Luhan, we don’t want to get involved in your lover’s spat so please reserve that when you two are alone.”

 

“We are no—“

 

Yixing tut-tutted at him then waved his wand to cast evanesco spell or vanishing spell. He then, levitate the table so they can have the space for themselves. 

 

Luhan sent a menacing stare at Sehun then subtly casted a stinging hex. He looked at the Slytherin smugly when he saw him hissing in pain as he rubs his side where Luhan’s hex hit. Serves him right for pranking Luhan. He sits between Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, next to Baekhyun is his boyfriend Chanyeol, then the lovers Minseok and Jongdae. Beside Jongdae is the persistent Tao who doesn’t want to sit beside Yifan and opt to sit between Jongdae and his archenemy. Unfortunately, he sits in front of Luhan, what a bad view, Next to Sehun is Yifan who keeps on complaining that he wants to sit beside Tao, then another couple, Yixing and Joonmyeon is next to Yifan and Jongin who sits between Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo. 

 

“We will play never have I ever, a game that Baekhyun told me last week but with a twist.” Yixing chirped. Those who are half-bloods and muggleborns are smiling knowingly while purebloods are looking at Yixing with a confused expression.

 

“Each one of us will say something that we haven’t done yet, if someone has done the action, then you are obligated to take a shot of firewhiskey.”

 

“Well, there will be a possibility that one of us will lie in this game,” says Jongin.

 

Yixing stares at Jongin with mischief in his eyes. “This is where our twist will fall. I put compulsion potion on our drinks earlier and Jongdae mixed some on the firewhiskey. And everytime you will try to fight the compulsion, you will be given a dare.”

 

Luhan’s eyes widen at Yixing’s statement. Last week he helped Yixing in brewing compulsion potion because according to him, his selected partner in potion won’t help him. Luhan remembered that he almost wanted to give Yixing’s partner a piece of his mind but the latter stopped him.

 

“What the hell, Xing? That’s not cool!” Luhan complained. “I will never believe you again.” He mumbled. He was a little nervous because it’s his first time drinking alcoholic beverage. Butterbeer is not included.

 

Jongdae levitated 12 goblets and placed each one in front of them then 8 bottles of firewhiskey on the center. Luhan scrunched his nose. He can already taste the bitterness and burn on his throat by just staring at those bottles.

 

“How the hell did you able to purchase this? As far as I know, firewhiskey can’t be purchased by minors,” says Kyungsoo.

 

“My uncle Jeongsu helped me.” Chanyeol said sheepishly.

 

Jongin suddenly snapped his fingers. “Oh, that’s why uncle Heechul sent a letter this morning not to overindulge myself.”

 

As what Luhan heard Park Jeongsu is married to Kim Heechul, in a way, Chanyeol is related to Jongin, Minseok and Jongdae. Wizarding families’ population is not that big so if he will really analyze their complex family tree, he will not be surprised if all of them are entangled. And it was natural in their culture to resort to intramarriage especially to those pureblooded families who want to preserve their bloodline. But sometimes, it is more effective to marry creatures such as veelas, goblins, elves, giants and dwarves because their offsprings are usually very powerful and it prevents the appearance of squibs in the bloodline for five generations. Luhan’s grandmother is a veela herself and since then, their lineage became stronger. Usually, they opt for veelas than other creatures but the thing was, veelas have mates and they can only produce offspring to their mate. 

 

Luhan is not a full blooded veela so he can still produce offspring with other people other than his mate but his lifeline will be short compared to other part veelas. He is 15 already and in 6 months, he will finally have his inheritance or the maturity of his creature. And in that age, their natural allure and seduction will reach its maximum level for the sole purpose of attracting its mate. The disadvantage was, not only his mate will be attracted to him but also other wizards or witches. Some part veelas who haven’t found their mates before 16 were usually . The reason why he needs to find his mate as much as possible. 

 

“Alright, I will start.” Yixing says while grinning widely, eyes twinkling in mischief. He waved his wand and the bottle of firewhiskey poured its contents on every goblet. “Never have I ever had a fling.”

 

Luhan wants to curse loudly because indeed the potion he brewed was strong. He gripped the goblet and drank all the contents. It seared down to his throat and temporarily numb all of his senses. He didn’t saw Sehun’s eyes cur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter