Nothing Changes

Let me Accio your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Home sweet home!" Minseok chirped while patting his newly purchased cat.

 

"Another year, another life at Hogwarts." Baekhyun exclaimed, roaming his eyes around the castle that he missed the most. It's not the same when he was staying at the muggle world. No spells and adventures. Just nothing because it is forbidden for an underage witches and wizards to perform magic outside the premise of Hogwarts. They can only perform magic without breaking the wizarding law when they reach 17, when the trace is finally gone. Which is quite unfair, as what Luhan said to him because pureblood children and even halfblood can perform magic inside their manors because Ministry of Magic trusts the parents to guide the children to never use magic outside the school. Good thing, his parents let him stay sometimes on Luhan's. And speaking of his pretty friend.

 

“What are you doing Han?” Yixing asked as he saw Luhan muttering gibberish. Yixing’s stood in awe at Luhan for managing to be pretty despite of looking stupid at what he is doing.

 

Luhan stopped his mind from drifting and said, "Planning to overpower that son of a Slytherin. I really would love to spit on his ugly face while laughing." The pretty boy laughed melodiously, his doe eyes shines with evil glint. He managed to sport an angelic face despite emitting evil aura that resulted to some students sighing in admiration. 

 

“Oh, here we go again.” Minseok muttered when he saw the silver haired Slytherin going on their way. He mentally calmed himself because it’s been a routine for three years and he doesn’t think it will change anytime soon. 

 


"Oh, you are still here princess?” said the silver haired Slytherin in a mocking tone. Luhan's face flushed in anger and immediately faced the said Slytherin. It only angers Luhan even more when he sees Sehun's smirking face. 


Oh ing Sehun, his nemesis. The only brainless git he ever dreamed to strangle. Luhan is not normally this brutal. He is actually very angelic and helpful but when it is Oh Sehun we were talking about, Luhan's personality flips, 360 degrees. He pointed his finger on Sehun's face. His hair seems to raise and the usual drill, students dispersed, afraid that they will incur the wrath of Luhan. This pleased Sehun and the only one who noticed that is Yixing who raised his eyebrow on him. 


"I really wonder why you are here because you are supposedly on disney right? So why are you still here in Hogwarts?" Luhan is really tempted to use his wand to wipe the ugly smirk on Sehun’s face. But he opted not to do it because the last thing he wanted to happen is for him to get a detention and a possible deduction of House points. No, not in that sonofa face. 


"As if you can live without your Princess, Sehun." Jongin snickered beside Sehun. The said male just glares at him. His original silver hair turns to red. Perks of being a metamorphmagus. The color of his hair changes according to his emotion. Sehun can control it but sometimes he gets distracted that it slip.


"I'm not a ing princess, you dumb brainless !" Luhan retorted.  Sehun frowned. His hair changes again into pale shades of silver unconsciously. He is not dumb and definitely not brainless. He tops the transfiguration where Luhan, the princess . Luhan is pleased to see the frown marring on Sehun’s usual blank face but that changed immediately when Sehun opened his mouth. 


"I'm not as well brainless, Princess. May I remind you that I am the top in transfiguration and Arithmancy class?" Sehun grinned, clearly amused to Luhan's tomato like face. Luhan’s definitely not blushing because of that smile, definitely not. He just raised his middle finger to Sehun. It was very rare for Oh Sehun, heir of the Noble House of Oh to smile. Only Luhan can elicit such response from Sehun. 

 

" you!" The doe eyed beauty cursed.  Luhan is the top student on Charms and Potions and he is not that bad to Defense Against Dark Arts. He is also good on Care of Magical Creatures and Herbology. It's just that he's having a hard time on transfiguration and arithmancy but if he tried harder he is sure that he is better than that dumb Slytherin who doesn't know anything but to call for his father.


"I think it's the other way around princess because obviously you can't someone with that--" Sehun looks at Luhan from head to toe and smirked. "--face and body." 

 

 

“Oh, so you are implying that I’m too pretty to ?” Luhan said in an alluring voice. He steps closer to Sehun, tracing the latter’s sharp jaw using his forefinger. Sehun’s eyes darken and Luhan’s not even sure if that’s because of anger. Most of the students watched how the dispute unfolds. They are used to this but they are not used to Luhan using his charm to seduce. Some are already drooling and if they will not snap out of it, they will incur the wrath of a certain Slytherin. 
Luhan leaned closer to Sehun and whispered to his ear. “Don’t worry, I know I am too pretty. And no, I was born to be ed. Fortunately, not by you.” Luhan smirked and turned his back against the dazzled Slytherin. 

 

“Xing, Baek, Min, let’s go, the start of the year feast is about to start. Where’s Soo?” Luhan asked to his friends. Ignoring the heat threatening to spread on his face. Meanwhile, Sehun glared at everyone who stares at Luhan inappropriately, definitely not on his watch. Sehun’s friends, Chanyeol and Jongin snickering on his not so subtle showcase of possessiveness. 


"Another year in Hogwarts is surely not complete when you can't witness the banter of this couple." Junmyeon said while sighing. It is first day of school yet his ears are already hurting because of these two. Not to mention that the changing color of Sehun's hair hurts his poor eyes.

 

“Sshh, you shouldn’t have said that.” Yixing whispered to him, while fixing his robe and yellow scarf, indicating his House of badger. 


"We are not a couple!" Luhan snapped making Junmyeon jumped on his feet. The latter didn’t expect that Luhan will still hear despite the doe’s several steps farther away from him. Luhan pulled the newly arrived Kyungsoo and Baekhyun towards the Gryffindor table. 

 


Sehun, Jongin and Kris proceeded to the table of Slytherin. Sehun sporting again his usual blank face but if observe carefully, slight upturned of lips can be seen. When he was seated, his eyes involuntarily wander on the Gryffindor table, specifically on a certain blonde haired. He observed who are those people staring inappropriately and thinking what he will do to those. Peeves and Jongdae will surely love to prank someone at the beginning of the school year. 

 


The next day, Luhan found himself in the Great Hall for a breakfast, eyes barely open. He is unaware of the people around watching his every movement. Well, you can’t blame him. He can’t sleep well la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter