Game is over, Jealousy is going to take over

Let me Accio your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Watching everything on sidelines became Yixing’s habit. He’s just on the background creeping unintentionally on other people’s business. That is not entirely his fault, not when Hogwarts is a network of gossips personified. The mouths of the students run like that of the internet speed, boundless and uncontrollable. Also, he befriended some creatures such as house elves so he knew very well the secrets lurking on every shadows and pillars of the centennial old castle. That includes some illicit affair between a student and a professor, a sixth year muggleborn impregnated by a seventh-year heir of a noble house (which was a huge scandal by the way because the heir’s family was known for their bigotry and obsession on blood purity), and a head boy and head girl going at it in Hogwarts’s. No... they don’t really piqued his interest yet they’re getting into his radar. The one who intrigued him the most were the two purebloods who found antipathy as well as besottedness with each other eventhough the other one kept on denying it.

 

Yixing already knew that there will be something more on those two the moment he saw their first brawl when they stoop on Hogwart’s ground. His suspicion further confirmed when he saw the eyes of heir of House of Oh twinkling in amusement despite of his apathetic features. From then on, those two are at each other’s throat (or pants) ceaselessly. They instantly became Hogwarts entertainment, bickering like an old couple and flinging curses and spells at each other or more like Luhan casting spells at Sehun and the latter infuriating the doe even more just to gain his attention. There was one incident that became a turning point for Luhan to seal his hate for Sehun (or so he thought because Yixing knew better).

 

It was one fine afternoon, a flock of first year Slytherins were swarming under the oak tree with their assumed leader leaning against it. His silver locks falling into his eyes as he tilted his head with refined elegance that no one can seem to achieve except the beautiful quarter veela resident of Gryffindor. The young heir routinely throwing the golden snitch on the air then swiftly catching it before it zooms further. Everyone gasped and applauded at how excellent Sehun’s reflexes are. He opened his palm and once again letting the snitch fly and just when it is about to escape, Sehun did a difficult yet amazing catch. Not only his fellow Slytherins are watching him in awe but other Houses as well, everyone except the three lions sitting on the edge of the Great Lake. He continued to showcase his reflexes as soon to be seeker, a great asset to Slytherin but his eyes are solely focused on something or probably someone.

 

Yixing looked over his shoulder with squinted eyes and boy, he was never wrong. He saw the golden strands of hair seemingly shining brilliantly like the most expensive gem under the yellow hue of the sun. The subject of silver haired Slytherin's attention is deeply immersed in scribbling through the expanse of parchment using the quill. His eyebrows knitted in avid concentration while his rose petal lips pouting unconsciously. Obviously unaware of his effect with other people especially toward the metamorphmagus who’s now displaying pink hair. When Luhan giggled at something that Baekhyun said, his doe eyes beaming brightly, unconsciously dazzling everyone within the vicinity and Sehun was never an exception. Even Yixing almost caught with the allure of quarter veela. Thanks to the snitch that’s now fluttering its wings away, finally escaping from Sehun’s imposing grasp, whom instantly lost his cool upon seeing the smile on Luhan’s beautiful face.

 

“You really got it bad, mate. Don’t pee on your pants by the way.” Jongin, one of Sehun’s friends drawled, looking rather haughty and bored as he run his fingers through his hair. In contrast with those students even Slytherins who almost wet themselves in excitement.

 

Sehun shots Jongin a glare, hands are now itching to cast a minor hex at the latter. He plunged his hand on his robe to get his fifteen inches ebony wood with dragon heartstring core wand. “You will be doing everyone a favor if you throw yourself on the lake, Jongin.”

 

Wand cores really stirs Yixing's curiosity eversince he got his eleven inches unicorn hair core at Ollivander’s. According to the wand maker, some wands have no limits at producing combative magic and it’s up to the wielder to harness it. He might have probed also what are those wands and discovered that Oh Sehun might possess one. An ebony wood paired with dragon heartstring and tied with unicorn hair will no doubt produce a remarkable magic but this type of wand leans more on dark magic.

 

Another wand that really amazes him because of its rarity belongs to blond haired male Gryffindor. It is too rare to use a veela hair as a wand core but Luhan just did. He’s possessing a nine and a half inches rosewood wand with his veela great grandmother’s hair. It is also a powerful core and if paired by the personal magic of a veela, it will be a deadly wand too. The rightful owner of the wand will possess a typical trait of a veela: stubborn, temperamental, clever, loving, has strong family values and loyal. All of those traits fit perfectly like a tailored clothes on Luhan. But the thing was, unlike the nature of Sehun’s wand, Luhan’s rosewood is very less likely to lean toward dark magic due to its incompatibility. Pondering on the nature of their wands made Yixing think of the possible disaster it will bring if these two will happen (which he certainly think will happen). It brought a mixture of exhilaration and apprehensiveness.

 

“Nah, you should aim that hex to someone else, Sehunnie.” Jongin snorted while watching someone walking toward the Gryffindor’s direction.

 

Yixing peered from behind the large built of Park Chanyeol, one of his dorm mates and saw an underclassman Gryffindor walking toward the edge of lake. It is Cha Eunwoo, the subject of the silver haired’s constant bullying. Honestly, Sehun couldn’t care less on anyone. He’s usually indifferent but his façade’s never failed to change whenever Luhan’s involve. Cha Eunwoo apparently fancies the love of Sehun’s life. It’s not that this is the first time that someone fancied Luhan. No, it is quite the contrary because almost all of the population in Hogwarts fall under Luhan’s allure. This perceived fact is always making the metamorphmagus stood on the edge and use severe methods on those bold and shameless wizards and witches making a move on what’s his. In just two years, Sehun build his reputation of being an arrogant, snob and cruel pureblood. The constant bullying cemented the doe eyed veela’s hate toward the young heir. Right now, the center of Sehun’s ruthless bullying is Cha Eunwoo who is bold enough to ask Luhan to teach him in Defense Against the Dark Arts. Sehun obviously doesn’t appreciate this hence the start of bullying.

 

“Excellent, a blood traitor has appeared.” Yixing heard Sehun said coldly. Eunwoo might be a pureblood as well but his family were all muggle lovers and some wedded to non magical folks. Stuck up purebloods like Ohs are pure bigots and will never accept that. “Who do we have here? Did you enjoyed the suds you swallowed last time?” The young heir sneered.

 

The little Gryffindor stood his ground despite of the suffocating and domineering presence of the Slytherin. His hand is positioned in defensive stance. Yixing knows that Eunwoo will never initiate a duel against an heir because it’s a crime and that will be an easy ticket on the Azkaban unless the heir is the one who raises his wand or another heir will use his. “Intimidating me will not stop me from pursuing Luhan, Heir Oh. Light family are meant for light family afterall.” His tone might be polite but every words struck heavily to Sehun.

 

The Hufflepuff watched as the scene unfolded. Pureblood faction are distinguished into two based on magic preferences, light families and dark families. The Xi and Cha are known to be light families which are very much in contrast with the Ohs. It was so scary but at the same time amazing how a mere children know so much about politics. Well, everything is political but it was devastating that at young age, sons and daughters of those pureblood family have to let go of their childishness.

 

“You really ought to wash your mouth, blood traitor.” Sehun seethed then pointed his wand at Eunwoo. “Scourgify!”

 

Pink soap bubbles started to stream out of Eunwoo’s mouth, choking him. The spell casted to him became his cue to retaliate but the bubbles hindered him from uttering a counterspell. The fruitless attempt invoke a cruel smirk that’s currently dancing on Sehun’s face.

 

“That feels wonderful, isn’t it? Getting a taste of a light spell? Expelliarmus!”

 

Eunwoo’s wand flew several feet into the air and fell with a little thud in the grass behind him. Jongin lets out a mocking laughter while some Slytherins are seemingly cheering for Sehun. Yifan on the other hand, another heir and part of Sehun’s crowd is ignoring everything that’s transpiring and remained still behind the book he’s reading. Some students from other houses look apprehensive but choose to mum because the last thing they want is to become Oh Sehun’s target. Also, this is a duel between two purebloods and muggles or halfbloods like Yixing are prohibited to interrupt. He watched the poor Gryffindor crawl towards his wand.

 

“Impedimenta!” Sehun casted swiftly, knocking Eunwoo off his fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter