Ceaseless Mishaps and Detention

Let me Accio your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It is Friday already which Luhan thanked the most. It was so damn exhausting week for him. He’s juggling his time among theory revisions for all the subjects he will be sitting in his upcoming OWLs (well enough to either get an Outstanding or Exceed Expectations but preferably the former because the last thing he wanted is to get outmatch by that snake), Quidditch practice and project in Potions. Fortunately for him, the Prefect designation for Gryffindor wasn’t given to him but to Taehyung instead. He would be totally knackered if he still needs to go out of the common room just to fulfill his prefect duties. Also, the project in potions wasn’t done yet and needed another 1 month to wait for another ingredient to be added. That is the crucial thing in concocting a potion, everything needs to be accurate in measurement and in time. And he has no other choice but to cooperate with that dimwitted Slytherin.

 

Yeah, that wimp Oh Sehun. How dare him attack an heir in his personal space? Yeah, he definitely attacked his weakness, knowing veelas couldn’t really resist it. Without the influence of his creature, he will never let that miserable scumbag touch even his hair. Mindlessly, Luhan brought his hand on his neck then rubbed it. His skin is still flawless and perfect, unmarred by any uncalled marks and that’s because of the glamour he casted for himself. That galloping gargoyle left marks on his body and it took a bit of his time to cover all of it.

 

‘He made lots of marks yet he doesn’t have a spine to shag you.’ The annoying voice on his head suddenly chimed, purposely worsening his mood.

 

‘Oh shut it', Luhan is not irritated that the dunderhead has the nerve to stop. It’s not as though he wants it. Oh, he’s clearly just being influenced by his creature. Besides everything that is happening to him is just a phase.

 

Oh Sehun is just a phase. The moment he will meet his mate, he will forget about this feelings entirely. Yeah, he’s definitely just a phase. He is on the prime of his adolescence afterall, easily influenced by ual things and also with a factor of being a veela added to the equation.

 

And who needs that rotten git if Luhan already has Choi Seunghyun chasing after him? Oh right, he could exactly use the excuse of being with Seunghyun now that they will be going out for a Hogsmeade weekend. That crackpot toilet head will surely go with their friends so this is a perfect excuse for him to stay away in a subtle manner. Oh yes, Luhan’s so brilliant.

 

“Wands at ready,” says Professor Jung in her stern voice. “I will now be showing you a switching spell, which is used to switch the positions of two objects. This is a simultaneous transfiguration of two object to make them look like each other. Now, watch my movements carefully. The slightest variation on this spell—”

 

“Restituo!”

 

Luhan almost jumped on his seat when he heard an explosion behind him which was a usual occurrence in their class. When he turned around, he was not surprise anymore upon seeing Jimin’s lower body turning into that of what seems like a dog. Luhan cringed because it looks awful. Then there’s the culprit of the mishap beside him, one of the Gryffindor’s chaser, Kim Taehyung.

 

“—could cause exactly what happened to Mr. Park. Wonderful spellwork, Mr. Kim.” Professor Jung says in exasperation to Taehyung. In every lesson they had, Jimin’s always the one getting the impact of Taehyung’s clumsy spellworks. It was astonishing that the former haven’t snapped out yet.

 

“Five points from the Gryffindor for not following instructions. Now Mr. Kim, you’ll accompany us in going to the hospital wing. And you all better behave.” The Transfiguration Professor says with a severe expression on her face.

 

“Professor, I can go with you instead. Who knows what that mu— muggleborn will do again.” Another voice intercepted which belongs to Jeon Jungkook.

 

Luhan glares at the pompous heir of Jeon. Those snakes aren’t still done with those offensive and derogatory name-calling. And when did the Gryffindor’s business became Slytherins?

 

“W-we can manage just fine, Heir Jeon.” Taehyung squawked, emphasizing the title but he instantly regretted it by covering his mouth. He hide behind Jimin’s back who appeased him by whispering to his ear, as though that will undo what he said.

 

“Two points from the Slytherin for that remark.” She sniffed then turned to the rest of the class. “None of you will move while I take these two to the hospital wing or you’ll be drop out of my class before you could take your OWLs.”

 

The quarter veela’s left brow arched when he saw the anger and the emotion he exactly saw on that dungbrain Slytherin last night displayed on Jungkook’s face. He propped his elbows on the table then placed his wand on it while trying to read the situation. But any trace of emotions gone in just a whiff of air. Interesting…

 

Oh Merlin, he’s now adopting Yixing’s behavior. He’s about to resume what he’s reading on the transfiguration book when he noticed the silver haired Slytherin now occupying the seat that was previously owned by Jeon Jungkook and is now staring at him as though he committed a grievous crime, enough to get thrown to the Azkaban. The blond rolled his eyes then turned his back to him. With furrowed brows, he tried to read some sentences and also the incantation but nothing really seeped on his muddled brain. Not when he could still feel the searing gaze on the back of his head which trickles a shiver down his spine.

 

He gripped his wand tightly, ready to give Oh Sehun a piece of his mind when he caught a manly scent. His eyes trailed on the green lining robes standing beside him which obviously doesn’t belong to Kyungsoo or Baekhyun. He opened his mouth, ready to throw curses upon curses to his nemesis, for infuriating him incessantly when he heard the timbre of voice that obviously doesn’t belong to Sehun.

 

“Hey, Lu.” Seunghyun scratches the back of his head as a force of habit. “Do you perhaps need some help? You’ve been reading the book for minutes.”

 

Luhan’s doe eyes widen exponentially, plump cheeks flushing in embarrassment because the one he once fancied apparently been watching him. “O-oh, hey,” the beautiful fawn replied. He had to clear his throat because there’s something clogging on his airway. Ignoring the pair of eyes that was trying to intimidate him, he nodded at Seunghyun.

 

“I was never really good in transfiguration.” Luhan says shyly, long and thick eyelashes flatters heavily against his cheeks. It was unintentional but his allure seem to intensify these past few days. Probably because of his coming of age (in four months) or because he’s getting nervous for some unknown reason.

 

Seunghyun almost lost his focus because of Luhan’s allure. It is evident on his sudden disorientation. “I-it is possibly because of the incantation or wand movement.”

 

The doe tipped his head to look properly at the wand movement. He did the incantation properly so it might be the wand movement. It looks like a horizontal number five. He tried to point it on the goblet before him, thinking of his little Lu that the stinkin turncoat kidnapped, but it never changed. Seunghyun who already got a courage to hold his hand, guided him to a correct wand movement. And it didn’t took a minute before the goblet vanished in thin air, replaced by his baby. When little Lu completely materializes, he instantly hugged it and the familiar scent that his creature’s been screaming for hit his senses.

 

“Morgana! I thought I will never see you again, little Lu!” Luhan exclaimed to his deer plushie which was given by Baekhyun as a token for their friendship. After smothering the plushie with kisses and hug, he turned to Seunghyun to give him a hug. It was an innocent hug for him but someone clearly doesn’t appreciate the skinship. Everyone seems to feel the darkness of aura diffusing on the room, everyone except the blond.

 

“Repello! Evertee Statum!”

 

There’s a flash of light and the next thing Luhan knew, he’s being repelled away from Seunghyun and he heard a body colliding to a wall followed by a painful grunt. He abruptly stood when he saw Sehun’s outstretched arm. He reached for his own wand then screamed, “Flipendo!”.

 

But to his annoyance, Sehun is quick to cast a Protego and an Expelliarmus to get Seunghyun’s wand. The spectators around them are used to these two rambunctious heirs constantly raising their wands against each other but they’re afraid that Professor Jung will return anytime from now.

 

“Oppugno!” Luhan cried. His white gold hair fan out behind him as though there’s a wind sweeping on it. Moonlight skin emanate a faint, silvery glow. His lithe physique looks like he’s dancing as he casted another spell. Thick books coming from different tables flew and started to attack the Slytherin.

 

“Finite!” Sehun swiftly terminates the spell effects then shots another curse at Seunghyun who’s still disoriented. “Slugulus Eructo!”

 

Everyone on the proximity dissipated when Seunghyun started to throw up slugs. Oh, as much as they want to help Seunghyun, even Gryffindors who are known for their courage and determination don’t want to interfere with the duel. Well, only Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, the usual people who are cleaning the mess of the two heirs, helped Seunghyun. The problem was, they don’t know the counter curse for this because apparently finite incantatem doesn’t work. They could only conjure a bucket so the slugs will not litter on the floor.

 

“You filthy, loathsome evil little cockroach!” Luhan screamed then flicked his wand again, casting curses upon curses. “Stupefy! I don’t care about the House alliance anym

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter