Never invoke the wrath of a Metamorphmagus

Let me Accio your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

When students at hogwarts heard that the school’s beloved babe is in the hospital wing, almost all of the students visited him and even gave him gifts. And for Madam Eunjung displeasure, even if she already told them that the patient needs rest to recover quicky, there are still persistent students who sneaks in (including Luhan’s circle of friends). 

 

Of course, Luhan is aware especially when he woke up and hears footsteps but didn’t see people in the hospital wing. It seems like, Madam Eunjung already retired on her quarters and left him alone on the hospital bed. Luhan clutched his wand and quickly casted a tempus. It was already 11:30 in the evening and everyone should be on their house dormitory because their curfew is 10. No wonder his friends used Jongdae’s invisibility cloak. Jongdae owns an invisibility cloak, heirloom handed to him by his ancestors. Despite of Jongin being the heir, the heirloom was given to Jongdae as stated on the will of their grandfather, which was really meant for Jongdae. 

 

He was not surprised when he saw a body appeared out of nowhere. Luhan’s used to it, who wouldn’t be, when Jongdae always used the invisibility cloak for his pranks and mischiefs. 

 

“How are you Lu?” asked by his petite friend.

 

He raised a brow because when did Baekhyun started to call him Lu? Kyungsoo and Baekhyun call him Hannie, not Lu. 

 

“What happened?” Luhan asked suspiciously. 

 

“I think I should be the one who will ask you that. I am not the one who’s currently tied in a hospital bed.” Baekhyun deadpanned. Luhan smiled sheepishly.  He preferred for Kyungsoo to visit him now because it seems like Baekhyun will have his head at any moment based on how he is staring at him. 

 

“Didn’t you know how worried I was?! I almost... Sehun almost chew gryffindor’s team when he saw you unconscious.”

 

“I understood that you will get worried--”

 

“Who the will not get worried if I… If Sehun caught you unconscious in his arms?!” Luhan frowned upon hearing Baekhyun cursing. It is out of Baekhyun’s character to curse. 

 

“Why are you cursing? Are you that worried? I swear to Merlin, Morgana and even to Godric that I’m going to be careful next time.” Luhan said soothingly as he held Baekhyun’s hand. 

 

Warmth and comfort instantly filled him the moment he held Baekhyun’s hand. He can’t help but to sigh together with his creature. He has the urge to let himself succumb to Baekhyun’s arms all of a sudden. Maybe this is the effect of being confine to this room. He’s been playing Quidditch for two years and the worse he got was a broken arm so no wonder that his friends panicked. But…

 

“Why would Oh Sehun chew my team mates? Isn’t he happy that I’m injured?” Luhan doesn’t know if it was just trick of the moonlight (because it’s a little bit dark in the room and only the moon’s reflecting brightness serves as their light) but he thought that pain suddenly flickered on Baekhyun’s eyes.

 

“Do you hate Sehun that much?” Luhan averted his gaze. Honestly, he doesn’t hate Sehun, maybe a little because he kept on getting to his nerves. He always contradicts Luhan and that was entirely new because he got used to people doing everything according to his whims. Also, for three years that they stayed at Hogwarts, Luhan rarely see Sehun lose composure when he used his charm (well, maybe except last week, before the opening fest). What the hell is wrong with him? 

 

“Well, I don’t hate him that much. He is just frustrating me because he is the only one who has the nerve to talk back to me. Remember during our first year? He interrupted me! He even insulted my house, our house!”

 

“Maybe, he just wanted to get your attention. Give him a chance, please?” Luhan rolled his eyes. He really can’t resist Baekhyun when he is like this. He pulled the latter with him, making them stumble on the bed. Baekhyun really looked adorable when he is blushing like this. So Luhan’s charm still have an effect towards his friend afterall. 

 

“Fine, be thankful that I love you.” Instead of the usual reply of I love you too, Baekhyun’s feature hardened. Coldness instantly enveloped him especially when Baekhyun looked at him coldly. Baekhyun never looked at him that way. 

 

“You are in love with Byun Baekhyun?” 

 

“No! I love you as a bestfriend! And why are you suddenly talking in third person?”

Baekhyun looks like someone casted an aguamenti to him. 

 

“Sorry, I’m just so worried. So can you give him a chance? Sehun’s not that bad, Lu.”

 

“Fine, fine, though he should also do his part. Tell him stop being an annoying .”

 

“If you will stop flirting to everyone but me,” whispers Baekhyun.

 

“What was that? I didn’t hear you.”

 

“I said, you should rest so you can immediately recover.”

 

“I am okay! I should be sleeping in our quarters but you are all over reacting. Anyway, Madam Eunjung told me earlier that I can attend classes for tomorrow. I think you will still see me tomorrow so better to return that cloak to Jongdae and rest in our dorm.”

 

“I will only go if you’re finally asleep,” says Baekhyun in a hoarse voice. Luhan found himself in Baekhyun’s chest, the latter’s fingers his natural blonde’s strands. 

 

“What the are these?” Baekhyun suddenly cussed in the middle of Luhan’s sleepy trance.

 

“Chocolates... gifts…” mumbles Luhan, his eyes closed, finally succumbed to his sleep.

 

Baekhyun curses again, careful not to wake Luhan as he inspected the chocolates on Luhan’s bedside table. “These ing reeks of amortentia. Did they just ing dare send these to Luhan?”

 

He held tightly at his wand and casted levitating charm at the gifts and chocolates. 

 

“Incendio” he growled, as the hovering gifts and chocolates burn. The anger he feels, manifest on the color of his hair, the same color of the fire that devours the gifts Luhan received. 

 

Luhan didn’t witnessed how Baekhyun’s face morphs to an aristocratic feature that belongs to one of the most powerful pureblood family in Britain. 

 

“I will ing kill those scums who ing attempted to lull my Luhan a love ing potion.”



“Oh, Merlin’s beard! It’s Luhannie!” Everyone stared at the Great Hall’s door upon hearing Baekhyun’s shout. 

 

Luhan smiled widely as he saw his friends even from other house, seated comfortably in gryffindor’s table. Well, when we say, Luhan’s circle of friends that includes even his archenemy (because they have the same friends). He remembered what he promised last night to Baekhyun, so might as well ignore Oh Sehun.

 

“You missed me that much, Baek? You just visited me last night.” He laughs melodiously. He failed to see the bewilderment in Baekhyun’s soft features. 

 

“But… I didn’t” Yixing suddenly pinched Baekhyun that made the latter yelp in pain. Chanyeol, the usual lively and energetic hufflepuff glared at Yixing which is very odd. Luhan tilts his head, analyzing the situation. 

 

“What is going on?” But Luhan didn’t get the answer to his question when a dungbomb suddenly exploded in Slytherin’s table. He immediately looked at Jongdae who’s apparently whistling while eating his breakfast. When the smell reached their table, Luhan casted a bubble head charm.


“What the , I forgot to bring my hanky. This is definitely not my style to pinch my nose while eating breakfast,” complains Kris. 

 

“Are you a wizard or not? Use your wand, you idiot.” Tao hissed at Kris for his stupidity. Kris attempted t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter