Shoot and Posted

If You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shoot and Posted

 

"That's great!"

 

"Fiercer!"

 

Dara can hear Syd's voice coming from here and of course, Troye's instructing whoever the model is. The couple invited her here to watch and give opinions about the shoot. Well, she doesn't even have a class today so she decided to spend time as a favor for her friends.

 

"I need you to place your hand on Honey, Kiera!"

 

She froze as soon as she heard the name. The moment she entered the venue and got a full vision of what's already happening to the shoot, her eyes landed on a slim girl wearing one of her gowns, the red one. She designed it thinking that if a woman like her who's shy and delicate will wear the gown and saunter her way to the crowd of people, she would stand out for sure. Her designs were always inspired by the people she met every single day; these people who have different personalities would defined the clothes she's making.

 

Her eyes doesn't blink even for a second as she gaze at the center of the room, watching the two models specially the girl whom she does not hate but she doesn't like her either. It's going to be almost half a year since she left her native land and pursue her dreams abroad. She didn't even know she would cross paths with one of the person who's part of her past and it's even the person she wants to get rid of. The person she wants to forget, but guess life could be so cruel. Well, fashion world is a small world. No wonder if she'll end up working with her ex-boyfriend's current girlfriend. It's not like it would be the end of the world if they see each other.

 

"Hey, Dara!" She snapped her head towards Syd's direction that's already smiling and waving at her. She caught the models looking at her in her peripheral vision. Syd went to her side after halting the shoot for a short break and changes of outfit.

 

"Hey..." She softly said before giving Syd a hug.

 

"I knew you could make it. Well, it's not like you habitually break promises you made, right?" Oh, I did. I did once. And I am not going to do it again.

 

"Oh really? I thought you're just going to lock yourself inside your unit and draw your dresses but wow, you evolve!!" Syd said and laugh tremendously earning the attention of some staffs, models and of course, Troye.

 

"Ya!" She pushed her but Syd did not even move a bit and still laughing. "I am not your freaking Pokemon, Ares!" Syd immediately stop from laughing which was replaced by Troye's as soon as the latter heard Syd's first name coming from her lips.

 

Syd is frowning while looking at Troye who's walking towards them right now.

 

"Dara, you know that I love your dress so much and thank you for gracing us your presence. I am so pleased to..."

 

"What do you want, Troye?" Dara said and crossed her arms. Syd's chuckles filled the room as Troye gives him a glare. She knew Troye wants something other than her gowns; especially that he's starting to talk sweetly to him which is actually unnecessary given the situation they are in.

 

Troye held her arms and cling to her while they walk towards the tent where the models are. Dara not knowing where they are going just followed her friend while he's trying to convince her to have an interview for their magazine. Dara shook her head as a response, not minding if her friend is being persuasive.

 

"I want to maintain a low profile, dear." She whispered.

 

"But you should not, sweetie. Your designs are crazy." Troye said emphasizing the word "crazy". "Those are not designs of someone who wants to maintain a low profile. It's screaming 'royalty' to my face, you see."

 

"Hello, Troye. Hi, Dara sweetie." Honey said as soon as they both reached the changing and make up room. That's the time that Dara already knew what's going to happen. Life is such a . Dara inwardly groan, not happy for what's about to unfold right in front of her eyes. She smiles at Honey, not minding if all eyes of the people inside the tent are on her now.

 

She look around and saw people coming in and out the tent as fast as they could. Well, it's not like the photoshoot should go on without the Troye, right? So why does everybody seems like they are in a rush? Even before she focuses her attention back at Troye, she found herself looking at the corner and there she found the girl smirking at her. She even saw how she looks from her hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter