Forgive and Forget

If You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello again. xx

   

 

Forgive and Forget

 

"Dara, we're going home. I'll just come back tomorrow." Bom said. Dara just nod and gave her a smile. The whole squad went off to their home to rest and decided to visit her tomorrow. Dara will be staying for one more week until she recovers before she can officially go home to her apartment which is probably crowded by Chaerin's things right now. It was decided that Chaerin will stay on her Dara unnie's place for the meantime, just in case Dara will do something unbelievable. Aunt Ji Hyun, Dara's mother, also instructed that Chaerin should stay for Dara's welfare. Ji Hyun can't just leave her business for months to stay with Dara and Sanghyun still needs to go to school.

 

When all her friends went out, Seunghyun was left for a while because he's going to say something to Dara.

 

"Noona..." He called her attention. Dara immediately look at Seunghyun. She even smiled sincerely before saying something.

 

"Seunghyun, oh you called me noona." She chuckled. "I know what you're going to say."

 

Seunghyun sighed. He's been convincing her for the whole day. "But... could you at least tried? He's been waiting for five hours already."

 

"Hey, it's just three hours. Don't make me feel so bad." Dara smiled at her.

 

"You got me there but please... Noona, just try. He's our friend, you're ex-boyfriend probably. I know it's not a good idea but try it, hmm? You can hit me if everything went worse than before."

 

"Tabi, aren't you coming home?!" They were interrupted by Bom's voice from the outside and Seunghyun just ticked his tongue, obviously pissed of her girlfriend being impatient.

 

"Can't she just wait for a freaking five minutes? Like hello, I am talking to her bestfriend here!" Seunghyun whispered.

 

"You can go now. Bom's waiting for you right now." Seunghyun can only sigh deeply because of Dara's stubbornness. She really does what she wants. If only Dara knows what Jiyong felt during the time she's in the operating room. If only Dara knows that Jiyong was pacing back and forth in front of the operating room, looking like a father who's anxiously waiting for her laboring wife. If only Dara knows, then maybe she'll allow Jiyong to talk to her.

 

Jiyong, on the other hand, was patiently waiting for his turn to talk to Dara.

 

"Jiyong, aren't you going home?" Youngbae asked him. He just shook his head as his hands clasp onto each other. He softly smiled at her friend.

 

"You've been waiting for three hours already. Just come back tomorrow." Youngbae's too persistent to bring his friend home. He's just concerned for Jiyong's welfare. It's been three hours and Jiyong's the only one who's been waiting outside the room while others were talking to Dara. Jiyong didn't even have a chance to see Dara's condition and talk to her even just for a minute.

 

"I'll wait until she allows me. I'll go home, Youngbae. You go first." Jiyong said sternly. Youngbae sighed. He knows that he can't persuade his friend to go home and just come back tomorrow.

 

"Let's go, Youngbae. Leave Jiyong alone. Eventually, Dara will allow him to go inside." Seunghyun pulled Youngbae's arms. Youngbae glanced at Jiyong who nods at him and then, everyone went off except for Jiyong.

 

A few more hours past, it's already quarter to ten in the evening. It's getting too late but still Jiyong is waiting outside Dara's private room. Eerie silence envelopes Jiyong until he heard a sound coming from Dara's room. The sound looks like something or someone hit the floor. He immediately stood up from his seat and went straight to Dara's room.

 

He knocked two times before asking, "Dara, are you okay?" but no one answered him. A few more seconds of silence passed and then, he heard another sound but this time, a sound of a metal hitting the ground. His heart beats louder than before. He's nervous. So many scenarios filled his mind and he can't help but feel anxious. Out of fear, he immediately open the door.

 

"Dara!" And he found a woman sitting on the floor while trying her best to get up.

 

"Jesus, Dara, are you okay?" Jiyong immediately run to Dara's place to help her. As soon as he opens the door, he saw Dara sitting on the floor and trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter