Pathetic

If You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just want to remind you that English is not my first language so there might be a lot of typographical and grammatical errors. Happy reading!

-

Pathetic

 

The next day, Bom invited all of her friends for her farewell party. She's going to New York because her mother told her that a great fashion designer wants her to be the model of one of her pieces. All of them except for Dara are already in Youngbae's bar which is Rise. The drinks are served on their table. They are in Cube #1, one of the VIP rooms in Rise.

"Where's my Ssantokki?" Bom searches for Dara around the room but there's no sign that Dara is there. She can't even smell her cologne.

 

"Dara's not here?" She yelled. All of them stay mute and immobile on their seat. Meanwhile, Seungri is still contemplating if he's going to say something or not, but if he tells her Bom noona about that (that Dara's might be still mourning for their break up, her and Jiyong), everyone in this room might spank him.

 

"This is my last day here in Seoul and she's not here!? Ooh, I'm gonna pull her hair after this." She gritted her teeth and clenches her fist. She stomped away from her seat and walks toward the door.

 

"Where are you going?" Top get a hold of her arms stopping her from going somewhere.

 

"I'm going to search for her." Bom said sternly.

 

"It's dangerous outside this cube, babe. There are lots of boys lurking outside and you are wearing..." Seunghyun eyed her and her dress. He cleared his throat before saying, "I'm coming with you." and goes outside the room with his girlfriend.

 

When the two are already outside the room and probably meters away from them, Seungri shots his Jiyong hyung with questions like where is his Dara Noona, does Jiyong knows Dara's whereabouts, or if Jiyong does something that makes Dara to not attend this small event.

"Rat, can you please shut up? He won't answer you even if you ask him loads of questions about Dara unnie's whereabouts. He doesn't even know what's happening to her girlfriend. So why bother asking him about his ex-girlfriend?" Chaerin sarcastically said, venom dripping from her words. She rolled her eyes and drinks straight from her glass. She didn't even bother looking at their reactions.

 

"Chaerin, you're being rude." Youngbae said then, looks at Jiyong with worry. He's his bestfriend. It's actually normal for him to worry about Jiyong, too. Even though he knows that Jiyong is the one at fault here, he can't still help but to stand his ground for his friend. Jiyong might be bottling up the pain inside since they broke up so suddenly. Well, he's actually curious on the reason behind Jiyong's infidelity because as far as he knows, Dara have been so attentive and caring to him. It's just a one week vacation to Japan, given by Jiyong's father for his friend to discover the branch of his father's business in Japan, and then suddenly after that, they broke up. Youngbae was really curious up until now.

 

"It's okay, Youngbae. She's actually saying the truth." Jiyong said and gave him a little smile. It doesn't even reach his eyes. He tapped Youngbae's shoulder silently telling him that he's really okay.

 

"It's not okay, Kwon. Chaerin can be rude sometimes but that was below the belt." Youngbae stated. Jiyong's become rigid because he heard the name that Dara usually calls him, it's Kwon. He can imagine Dara's cheerful voice, even her crying voice every time she calls him Kwon. When he ask her the reason why she keeps calling him Kwon, she will always answer that she's calling him like that so that she will be used to it once they get married. She's one hell of a sweet girl but he keeps on breaking her for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter