Same Man

If You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry, it took me long enough to come up with a better update! Thanks for reading! xx

 

Same Man

 

 

It's been two days already and Dara's still not waking up. She didn't even move from her place. They are watching him all day as they switch places in the room. Some actually decided to let one person go to their own schedules and then, someone will replace him or her for the night. That's how it works. Well, that's how friends should be.

 

"Is there any good news? Any movement from her? Where's Jiyong?" Bom asked as soon as she's inside the private room Dara's mother had decided to occupy. Jihyun, Dara's mother, has been crying for two days and Sanghyun's always sitting beside her to caress her back. Bom tried to convince Jihyun to rest for a night and go home but the woman insisted to stay.

 

"Is she going to be okay, noona?" Sanghyun asked her. Bom runs her fingers through Sanghyun's brown hair. The guy's looking at him with sadness in his eyes but Bom just smiled at him. Bom already canceled her flight because of the incident. Her mother immediately understood everything and suggests that Bom should stay and wait for her mother to come back in Seoul. Her mother wants to see Dara right now. She actually cried when Bom told her about the incident. Her mother's worrying for her Aunt Jihyun, too. She knows how close her mother and Dara's mother are. They actually grew up together, although they've been separated for almost a decade now, the connection's still there.

 

"Don't worry, Sanghyun. Your noona's strong enough to fight for whatever she's fighting for. I know she'll wake up soon. We'll just wait for it, okay?" Bom said trying hard to remove the sadness in the little guy's eyes. Sanghyun just nod and glance at the sleeping figure of his sister.

 

"Noona, please wake up. I swear I would do everything, just... please... please wake up. You can't leave me right now. I am already graduating. You should be in my graduating ceremony together with Mama." The poor boy whispered while trying his best not to cry. Bom can hear him enough for her to cry, again. This is just one of the worst days of her life.

 

"Babe, I know you fell worst these past few days but can you please stop crying? You're hurting me." Seunghyun said while hugging the sobbing Bom. Bom sniffed and wipes her tears using Seunghyun's shirt.

 

"Ew, your snot would be on my shirt, babe." He said which only receive a smack on his arm from his lover. "I'm just trying to cheer you up, you know that! No need to be violent. Geez." Bom finally smiled seeing a frustrated Seunghyun.

 

"I'm already a battered boyfriend. What more if she's already my wife."

 

"Are you saying something, Tabi?"

 

"Nothing, babe. I was only thinking how lucky I am to be your one and only babe." Seunghyun grins as his eyes glints with mischief—thinking he could score a love making session later but then, it's not a good time to do it. Even though he's already tempted right now. His lover's legs are affecting him big time.

 

"Hyung, Noona, can you please stop with those cringing, cheesy lines. Someone's not interested with the both of you, okay?"

 

"Aisht! This boy!" Seunghyun said and ruffles Sanghyun's hair. What a lame comeback, Seunghyun.

 

"Sanghyun, we're just going to get some food, stay here okay? Please, if something happens and call for the doctor and the nurse." Bom said before walking out the door together with Seunghyun. They're just going to get some snacks and of course, bread—Bom's favorite, to satisfy their hungry tummies.

 

They spent almost an hour getting the food they need before going to Dara's room. As soon as they open the doors, a laughing Dara came into view. Jihyun and Sanghyun are already surrounding her.

 

"OH. MY. GOD." Bom said, her jaw dropping at the scene they found. Seunghyun's already smiling at Dara.

 

"Hey." Dara softly said and gave them a small smile. Bom run towards her and hugged her so tight without hesitations.

 

"Bom, you should not hug a patient like that. Her wounds might open up and bleed because you are too... Aisht!" Seunghyun tried to prevent her but Bom's already on top of Dara. "Aisht! You are hurting Dara!"

 

"You're such a bad, bad girl! I thought you're going to die! You brat! How could you end up like this?" Bom cried like a baby and Dara's tapping her back to pacify her. At least, just a compensation for being a pain in their a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter