Type A

If You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Type A

 

 

"Dara's in the hospital right now, actually we are. She tried to kill herself, but fortunately, we saw her even before she lost her consciousness."

 

Chaerin recalled what has Bom said awhile ago. She can't find a courage to tell them what really happened. They've been bugging her ever since she sat on the floor, shocked and her knees turned wobbly. Her hands are shaking because of the news.

 

"Chae, what did she said? Are you okay?" She can hear them asking her but she can't find her voice to say what really happened. She knows it's no one's fault but she can't help herself but blame her Jiyong oppa for what happened to her bestfriend.

 

"Chae, please, tell me, what did noona said?" Jiyong asked. He already knows that it's not a good news just by looking at Chaerin. He's taken aback when Chaerin glared at her and point her fingers while shouting, "This is all your fault, oppa!"

 

Jiyong feels like he's been knocked out of air. He wants to know what happened to Dara. He doesn't know what to do right now, but his own feet leads him to his car. He needs to see Dara right now.

 

"Jiyong, where are you going!?" He heard Youngbae shouting. He's panting as he approaches his car. He didn't bother to answer Youngbae's question, since the only thing he can think of is to go Dara's house as soon as possible. It's just a few kilometers away from here. Using his right hand, he picks up his phone and dialed Seunghyun's number. After a few rings, his hyung's voice filled the other line.

 

"Hello, Ji?"

 

"Hyung? Are you with Bom?" Seunghyun sensed the urgency in Jiyong's voice. So, he asked him if there's something wrong but Jiyong also answered him with a question, "What happened to Dara?"

 

Top fell silent on the other line but Jiyong kept on bugging him about Dara's situation. He could felt his dongsaeng's anger even from a phonecall so he hesitated if he would tell the truth or not. Bom, on the other hand is telling him not to say a word that will let Jiyong know about the current situation of Dara. She's pissed. She knows that everything happened because of their wrecked love story, and it's not just that. Bom knows there's something off with those two. Dara said that it's been two weeks since Jiyong and her talked, but then, suddenly, without warning, they saw Dara in a bloodbath.

 

"Hyung! Gundamnit! Just tell me, please! I know that Bom noona's telling you not to say it to me. But... can you just... tell me what happened to her? I can't forgive myself if something bad happens to her and the reason behind it is me."

 

"I'm sorry, Jiyong but Bom said to don't let you interfere in this business."

 

"Dara's my business, Top. You knew it! You already knew it since then." Seunghyun knows that Jiyong's getting frustrated right now beause he called him Top, and he swears that it is not a good sign. Anyway, he's the older brother so Jiyong's authority won't affect him that much, especially if he has a monstrous Bom on his side. No one beats a furious Bom.

 

"He's not your biz anymore, Ji. Remember?" Seunghyun said. Jiyong angrily push the honk of his car out of frustration. He's stuck in the traffic and Top's words added to his frustration.

 

He helplessly said, "Hyung, just this once, oh? This will be that 'last time'. I promise this would be the last time. Just tell me where you are right now... and I... I want to see her... I need to see her."

 

Top sighed and said that they're on the hospital right now. He gave Jiyong the address and because of that, he receives a hell of spanking from Bom. He also receives a mouthful rants from her.

 

"I told you to don't say it to him!" Bom scowled at Seunghyun. She keeps on hitting Seunghyun and the boy's just trying to get a hold of her hand.

 

"Babe, just spare the nag, please? I pitied Jiyong. The man was so helpless. He begged."

 

"Helpless? Can't you see Dara? Can't you see how helpless she is? No one's helpless as she was right now! So don't you dare tell me—" She points her finger towards the emergency room where Dara is but before she look at Dara's room, Seunghyun already kiss her on the lips to shut her up. "Tabi!!!!!" Oopps, wrong move, Seunghyun. Wrong move. Seunghyun pouts his lips looking like a puppy that doesn't get the snacks he wants.

 

"Why? You don't like my kiss?" He asked, smiling and feigning ignorance.

 

"I am talking, you son of a b—bat!" She hit him on his arm while the ever so playful Seunghyun is trying to stop himself from laughing because he finds a furious Bom amusing. Seunghyun's probably wishing for his death right now.

 

"Aw, my Bommie's stopping himself from cursing. Isn't she cute?" Seunghyun said and pinched her cheeks which in return, Bom angrily taps his hands to let go of her chubby cheeks.

 

"Would you like to not have a second Seunghyun and second Bom running around the house? Because I swear I can hire hundreds of psychotic people to remove your balls and your big PRIDE."

 

"Did you just say big? So you finally admit that my pet is big, huh? I knew it. You wouldn't be asking for more if it's not—Ouch! That hurts, babe."

 

"You and your dirty mouth, Tabi!"

 

"Okay, I'm sorry, babe. It's just that I can't resist flirting with you and I can't also resist Jiyong. He plead."

 

"Heol! Then, how about Dara? She begs Jiyong almost every day to believe her words but she can't get what she wants. You know what that is? His trust. And now that Jiyong beg for you to say something, you easi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter