Goodbye

If You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Goodbye

 

"Please, believe in me, Kwon." She's in the verge of crying, begging for him to believe what she said, begging for his trusts, again and again. She's down on her knees holding his hands, looking in his brown orbs, while trying to catch up her own breath. She doesn't care if her white dress was ruined because of the rain and mud. She doesn't care because the only thing in her mind right now is to beg for his trust, his trust that fades away in the process of telling him the truth. She feels so pathetic. She feels so broken. She doesn't care about her pride or her ego—she wants him to believe her, believe her like the way he believes all her words when they're together.

 

"I'm sorry, but I still won't believe you. I know how much she loves me. Stop this madness, Dara." He removes her hands and tried to look away from the girl who's crying in front of him. He doesn't know what to do with the girl. He believes that his girlfriend loves him as much as he loves her, but Dara always run to him telling those lies, at least he believes that those are lies.

 

He left her in front of the gate of his house and goes back inside to dry himself. Soaking in the rain with her head hung low while crying her heart out is the girl named Sandara Park. She tried to stand up and look up at the side of the house where Kwon's room is located.

 

"This will be the last time, Kwon. After this, you will be the one who will beg for my forgiveness." That's what she thought before she walks away from that place. Trying not to look back and run to him again. She promised to herself that this would be the last time that she will tell the truth about the , who's actually Kwon's girlfriend at this moment. Yes, she's his ex-girlfriend but it doesn't mean that she's pathetic enough to tell lies about his current girlfriend. She just wants to save Jiyong from hurting because she knows how much it hurt when your loved one is cheating behind your back. She knows because he also cheated with that girl behind her back.

"Jiyongieeeee~" She called her boyfriend who's actually waiting in front of the school gate together with his friends. The girls are actually walking behind her. She immediately runs towards Jiyong's direction and clings herself on Jiyong's neck.

"Ugh, Dara unnie, stop it." Chaerin whines. She doesn't like it when Dara acts like a five year old girl. It doesn't suit her because she's her unnie. She's the one who's supposed to act like a younger child but it's the opposite. The older you are, the younger you act. Well, that's Dara for them. There's nothing they can change about it.

"Yes, unnie, you should stop. You're making Jiyong oppa cringe." Minji teases her and the rest chuckled at the maknae's remark.

"What?" Dara pouts. "I'm just calling my hubby." She clings to his arms and smile at Jiyong who's looking at her with a wide smile plastered on his face. "And it's cute. Right, hubby?" She smiled even wider making her friends wince out of embarrassment.

"Neh, my Nabi is cute." He pinches his nose and it now turns pink. All of them wince at the display of affection of the couple.

"Eww, that's disgusting!" Seungri complains.

"Shut up, maknae! Mind your own business." Jiyong scowled at Seungri.

"But hyung, it really is disgusting. It makes me wanna throw up."

"Ya, Seungri..." Dara glares at him and Seungri just gave her a gummy smile.

"Sorry, Noona. I actually find it sweet."

"Much better." Dara smiled at Seungri which the latter return with a wide smile, too. He's a Sandara Park's fool. He loves getting compliments from his Dara noona. He's not romantically in love with her, it's just a brotherly feeling and he really likes her Dara noona for his Jiyong hyung.

 

Dara sighed upon remembering the past. It's been almost two years after that incident. They're still on college that time. Now, she's been mindlessly wandering in the busy streets of Seoul while holding her shoes in her left hand. Her right hand is place above her constricting chest, firmly holding her phone placed in its leather case and a plastic. Her tears were dried after hours of crying and walking from Jiyong's house going somewhere. She spotted an eatery on the other side of the street and her stomach grumbled upon seeing the person who's cooking a piece of meat. She's hungry right now; starts to water from the sight of the meat. She looks for her wallet but she remembers she didn't bring it because she's only going to Jiyong's house and not going to buy some things.

After hours of walking, she decided to go home. Her feet were numb when she reaches her house. She walks straight to her room and lie down on her bed, still holding her phone on her right hand. She stands and goes inside her bathroom to wash herself. After that, she sends a message to Chaerin, one of her bestfriends, saying that she's already in her house. She removes the bed sheet that was wet because of her and replaces it.

She felt her phone vibrated in her pocket and her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter