Oddballs' Visit

If You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oddballs' Visit

 

"Surprise!" Wow. Dara's more than surprise to see you in New York, Bom. She's agitated and frustrated, too. She didn't expect that her friend would come and visit her after a month of being away from them and even her boyfriend tag along.

 

Why does this weird couple end up in her apartment? Great question. But Dara didn't bother to ask them why are they in her apartment at the middle of the night. They even disturbed the working bunny. Sandara's been busy doing her portfolio that shows her works. She'll pass it together with her application form in a university—hoping she could get a scholarship, too. She already attained her college degree in Sungkyunkwan but she feels like she still needs to enhance her skills. Although, she could get a job with her skills, she still thinks that she need to study more about fashion designing.

 

"What's wrong with your face? Are you not happy to see us?" Bom said while going her way inside Dara's apartment with her bread and a box of pizza she brought earlier as a bribe, since she already knows that Dara would be pissed when they visit her without telling it, especially now that Dara's hiding from them. Not totally hiding but, it's more like it.

 

"You think you can bribe me with doughnuts and pizza? Why are you here?" Dara cross her arms as she let the couple in. Seunghyun just smiled at her in which she returns with a glare. She saw Seunghyun pout his lips but chose to ignore it. Bom rolled her eyes at her.

 

"Wow! For someone who left her hometown without telling it to her close friends, you already have the guts to get mad at us? I can't believe you." Bom can only roll her eyes as she takes a sit on Dara's couch. She should be the one who'll get mad at Dara for so many reasons.

 

"Shut up, Bom. I don't need to be reprimanded right now. Besides... I think my choice was right, don't you think?"

 

"Yes it is, Noona. But I don't think that not telling it to us especially to the girls is not right. You know how hysterical they could get." Seunghyun said handling Dara two slices of pepperoni pizza since he already knew how Dara used to eat her pizza. She's putting it over another like a layer.

 

"By the way, Chaerin will visit you after her fashion show in Macau. You know that that girl is in demand right now, like me." Bom in the conversation. She followed Dara who's getting a bottle of juice in her refrigerator. She also prepared a glass for each one of them.

 

"You're bragging again, babe." Seunghyun immediately pinched her nose as soon as Bom settle beside him a two glasses of juice. Dara just grimace while drinking.

 

"Can you please stop that?"

 

"Oooh, someone's not pleased with what you did, Babe!" Bom said while smirking at Dara. Dara rolled her eyes and took a bite of the two slices of pizza she put together—like a burger.

 

They continued telling each other what they've been missing for a month—specially, Dara. It's actually 12 a.m. already when the couple decided to leave but was interrupted when Bom saw Dara's works in her table.

 

"What are these things for? Are you applying for a job?" Bom asked, her eyebrow's meeting at the center. Dara glance at Bom's way wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter