Hey, It's me.

If You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am so sorry, I am having a writer's block, I have school and I am not in the mood to write since I can't find any motivation or inspiration to write, but at 2 am in the morning, I had an idea so I typed it until I run out of ideas. LOL Enjoy~ Thanks for waiting for the update.

Again, the italicized parts are Dara's thoughts. Thank you!

Hey, It's me

 

Ever since that day—the day when Youngbae sent Dara a congratulatory message, he sometimes sends message to her and they talk about... life. Right, they talk about each other's life. Dara already knew about Youngbae being a recording artist under Jiyong's company. Youngbae told her that Jiyong's the one handling the company which she already knew about since Jiyong's father asked Jiyong to go to Japan... to actually meet the investors. She's actually glad about knowing that Youngbae will release his first full album before Christmas month, which is actually... her month, November. Being the supportive friend she is, she immediately promised to buy the album as soon as it was out in US Market.

 

Five days have passed and her friends are still gushing over the Elle magazine photoshoot and interview she had, especially Troye who never stop bothering her to feature in their magazine. In which, by the way, Dara agreed after receiving tons of teasing from Troye and his boyfriend, Syd. The interview just happened yesterday, and she's actually exhausted because Troye is such a perfectionist. He's very detailed and dedicated in his work that he even instructs Dara to change her simple dress into one of her gowns. Well, Dara can't say no and resist her friend, that's why she ended up wearing one of the gowns she made for herself.

 

Today was just another day in university, well normally, it would be but since the day Mino and Dara have known each other, they've been doing things together. They both had their lunch together and Mino even helped her in some things since Dara barely knew places especially outside New York. Mino introduced her to his friend, Seunghoon, who's also majoring in Fashion Designing. She gained a lot of attention after featuring in Elle and she's getting a little bit uncomfortable for the attention she's getting and thanks to the two boys, Mino and Seunghoon, who kept her occupied for the past few days. They are like her knight, getting ready to protect her from all the people who'll keep on bothering her. But sometimes, it's just so hard to be born as nice as Dara since she can't ignore some of the students who are trying to ask about her advice and trying to befriend her. However, since it's in her personality that she doesn't trust anyone who smiles at her, she had a hard time coping up in the sudden change of her life. It's been a hell for Dara, too, since many officers of some clubs have been asking her to join them, in which she respectfully and kindly declined since she's been busy finishing her majors.

 

"Noona, aren't you going to our college's party? Haven't you been informed about that? The dean actually requested for you." Mino asked as they eat their lunch for this day together with Seunghoon. Dara took a bite from her sandwich while reading a novel book. She's been engaged in reading that book for two days already, today being her second day. Dara glanced at Mino before putting her bookmark and placing the book on top of the table.

 

"Oh, that. I was, I know about that. Mrs. Lawrence already talked to me yesterday and she said that I need to be there." Dara chuckled, amused that Mrs. Lawrence actually told her to be there for her. She doesn't know how important her presence is in their college's party but she feels like she actually needs to go there and have fun. Is it because of what happened last week? Of course, that would be it. Actually, there's no other reason why Mrs. Lawrence want her presence during the ball. It's a formal party, a ball, a masquerade ball to be quite exact and she doesn't know what to expect because she doesn't know any students aside from Mino, Seunghoon and her seatmate in every major courses. 

Well, it's not like bad thing would happen if I attend, right?

 

"So, are you going, noona?" Seunghoon asked while glancing at her before taking a spoonful of his food. It's Seunghoon's seco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter