Where Is She

If You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Where Is She

 

"Where is she?" Bom asked as soon as Sanghyun open the front door of their house. Sanghyun was taken aback from Bom's question but he need to keep calm and think of something reasonable and justifiable for him to say. Bom's quite smart and witty. When it comes to telling lies, you can never outsmart someone like her. She's too observant and knowledgeable that she's able to tell if you're lying or not. That's why, as much as possible, Seunghyun's always telling her the truth and nothing more.

 

"Come inside, first. What do you want?" Sanghyun calmly walks directly to their kitchen to get something for them to eat and drink.

 

"A water will do, Sanghyun-ah." Seunghyun answered. Sanghyun nodded and immediately get cold water from their dispenser. He placed the glass of water on the living room's table and sit in front of his noona and hyung.

 

"Dara noona's in Busan. I don't know when—."

 

"Tell us the truth, Sanghyun." Bom's intently gazing at him and it's not putting him in at ease.

 

"She—she's really in Busan, noona. She said she'll stay at our grandmother and grandfather's house for the mean time." He said and gave the couple a small smile.

 

"Sanghyun, we both know that Dara's not in Busan because you're grandparent's place is too big for her. Her things are not in her apartment. The land lady also told us that her apartment is for rent already. Tell us, Sanghyun, where is Dara?"

 

Sanghyun deeply sighed. He wants to be protective of her sister but this is his Bom noona they are talking about. She will keep on asking until the person decides to give up and tell the truth. She's scarier than the investigator and police themselves. She'll squeeze the truth out of you like you're just some kind of fruit.

 

"Noona went abroad." He softly said.

 

"What?! Where did she go? Why didn't she tell us before?" Bom got bonkers because of the information. She's not a different people from Dara. She's her bestfriend, a sister from other mother. How could she keep something from her? If she and Seunghyun didn't try to contact her and go to their house to catch some information about her whereabouts, she wouldn't know that she flew away from Seoul. It's making her go nuts. Like why in hell Dara didn't tell her that she went oceans apart from them? She felt betrayed and it's hurting her.

 

"Uhm, that's classified information, noona. Actually, Dara noona doesn't want you guys to know that she flew away from here. Mom tried to stop her, but she stands for her decision. She really wants to go away. And she even said that I should've just told you that she's just in Busan so you guys won't freak out."

 

"Huh!? Is she crazy? She's been gone for two weeks already. She didn't even bother to call just any one of us, only one person, Sanghyun-ah. But she didn't give a damn freaking call!! Or just a freaking SMS!" Bom yelled. Seunghyun caressed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter