Secret Weapon

If You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First off, I know it's been a long time. I am so sorry and thank you so much for the encouraging words.  Love you, guys. No more otp moments for the next chapters. hehe

p.s: dara's thoughts are italicized. thank you xx

   

 


Secret Weapon

Dara's currently studying in the university that she applied in. Her scholarship has been validated as soon as she went to the university to confirm her enrollment for the coming term. She was feeling ecstatic upon receiving the news, that's why she celebrated it with Chaerin who stayed for a week in her apartment. She actually canceled some of her schedule to stay for a while. The reason? She missed Dara, that's why. They had a couple of video calls with Bom. Minzy and the boys; except for Jiyong who's always been missing during their get-together.

 

They drank their night away together with Dara's gay friend, Troye and Honey, a Korean friend who recommended the university that she's going to. Honey is actually one of Troye's models for his magazine. She's been trained under Troye's guidance and became one of the famous models in the fashion world. She's known as the stunning Asian girl who's living in the runway for two years already. Troye's been managing a fashion magazine which features dresses from underrated designers around the world. His boyfriend, Syd is his business partner and one of the three photographers of their magazine. Actually, Troye and Syd travel quite often to search for more designers and inspiration for their magazine issue, that's why they might be gone most of the time. But they decided to stay here because Troye still need to manage his little company.

 

"Dara," It's Troye. "Please? Please? Please join my team or just please allow me to feature one of your designs in my magazine. You know that my magazine is quite known in fashion world, thanks for me and my baby's perseverance and Honey, too..." Dara raise one of her eyebrows trying to get his point for convincing her.

 

If he earns well through his magazine, then he doesn't need my designs to earn a dollar or two.

 

"You'll get famous, too. Celebrities might wear your dress and Honey could model it and show off—"

 

She cut him off. "Troye, I am still studying and I don't even want to be famous. I prefer living a peaceful life."

 

"But I can't let you live a peaceful life, girl! I mean your designs are screaming gorgeous at my face, how can I ignore it? If I am actually a girl, I would totally love every detail of your dress." He exclaims, basically screaming hysterically in front of Dara. Syd was just looking at them and smirking.

 

Goodness gracious, Troye.

 

"Syd, can you get your boy out of my face?" She said rolling her eyes and focusing at her own work. She is currently adding designs to her homework; since her professor asked their whole class to design a dress which is related to the word gothic and her concentration was gone the moment Troye barged in her apartment, holding the sketchbook that she left in Troye's unit when Troye asked for her help in picking a dress for Honey.

 

"Sorry, Dara." Dara winced. Okay, he's spoiling Troye again. "You know that I also admire your designs and if I am Troye, I would also be like that. Desperate."

 

Troye nod his head eagerly as if he likes the idea. What a lucky fella. He always gets what he wants, but not right now.

 

"Okay, I'll agree t—."

 

"Finally, oh my goodness! I'm..." She cut him off, again, bursting his bubble of happiness.

 

"In one condition..." She saw him pout hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter