'Grandpas'

7 H.A.W.T Guys= Nerds?! WTF.

"Aygyfbfchruighsuighiwgerwcgg." Sungyeol grumbled when L said something. 

He gasped in disbelief, "H-how dare you!! Abhsbvbkkrthgbkt!" You glanced between the two in confusion. Apparently, you guys have been kicked out of the cafe thanks to the continuous bickering of the trio. 

So right now, you found yourself following them to God-knows-where. L smirked, satisfied with his victorious attempt to annoy Sungyeol. 

You hadn't actually heard what L said so you're thinking that L had said something really bad. You sighed as Sungyeol continued his Ahshfishrwh-ing. Even Hoya looked annoyed. 

"How can you say that coffee is the worst drink ever!!!" Sungyeol whined.  *What the eff.. He reacted like this because of coffee? and I thought it's something horrible.* 

You rolled your eyes and shot him a 'WTF' look and that did the trick. Sungyeol immediately stopped his whining and cleared his throat awkwardly. 

For a second there, he forgot you were there with them. And he just showed his embarrassing side to you, nevertheless a girl. If you knew that he was a celebrity , Sungyeol will be even more ashamed. 

You continued giving him looks and that made him wanna bury himself. Suddenly a very loud, girlish voice screamed, " Hyungs!!!!! there you are!!" 

*Saved by the bell.* Sungyeol thought.  You tore your eyes away from him and looked back. There, was Sungjong running towards your direction. 

He stopped by Hoya and placed his hands on his knees whilst panting to catch his breath, he saw you and his face broke into a wide grin, "Ohh.....hi.......there.....noona!" he said between breaths.

"Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Woohyun hyung are already back. They were wondering where you guys were and naggy grandpa sent me here." He made a face. 

You were guessing that the 'naggy grandpa' that he was talking about was Sunggyu.  

Ever since that sentence, it was silent. Things are still awkward after the embarrassing incident. Well, for Sungyeol to be exact. 

The maknae Sungjong, oblivious to everything, broke the silence, "But, anyways, let's forget about the grandpas, don't tell them that I said that and- Wah!! Dukkbokki!" he ran off, dragging you with him. 

Both of you arrived at a dukkbokki stall.

You looked at Sungjong, "Ahjumma, two dukkbokki." he ordered, raising up two fingers. He took out his wallet, you opened your mouth to protest but he said, "Don't worry. My treat." He smiled. 

Sungjong gave you a bowl and gestured for you to eat. Knowing that you can't argue with him, you picked up the plastic fork, poked the food and popped it into your mouth. 

You have never tasted anything so good in a long time. It tasted like heaven in your mouth. Actually, you have never eaten dukkbokki before. 

"Good?" Sungjong asked. You smiled, nodded and held up your thumb. 

He smiled back and continued eating, chatting with you animatedly. Once in a while, you will reply. 

All of a sudden, an arm swung over Sungjong's neck. He stopped eating and was about to turn his head but stopped when the person said, "Soooo... we heard that you called us grandpas, am I not right?" 

Sungjong recognized the all-too-familiar voice immediately, he gulped nervously before turning his head. 

Sure enough, Sunggyu was standing there glowering at Sungjong. The latter smiled sheepishly and stuttered, "H-hi hyung.." 

You looked behind Sunggyu and saw the two other 'grandpas', in other words, Dongwoo and Woohyun, were also there, eyeing Sungjong. 

He gulped and shrunk back under their gazes, "S-since when did you get here?" he tried changing the subject. 

"We thought that you were taking a long time so we head out and eventually saw you and the others. Thus, we overheard your conversation." Woohyun answered , emphasizing the word 'conversation'. 

"So, grandpas..eh?" Sunggyu asked. "U-uh-" Before Sungjong could say anymore words, Sunggyu pulled the poor maknae in a headlock then gave him a hard noogie. 

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me grandpa!" Sunggyu said. 

"A-ah! Watch the hair! The dukkbokki!!" Sunggyu let him go and eyed him but then he smiled, "I missed doing that to you." Sungjong just pouted as he fixed his hair. 

"Hey ~~~~~~." The three greeted you. You just nodded your head to them. The remaining three of Infinite appeared and L gaped at Sungjong, "Hey! Why didn't you get one for me too!" He looked at the dukkbokki in your and Sungjong's hands. 

Sungjong just stuck his tongue out at L, earning himself another noogie. Sungjong exclaimed, "Hey, my hair my hair!!"

He sighed, "This is so not my day.." he blew on his bangs which made you smile. L let him go and then as if nothing had happened, went to go order a bowl of dukkbokki for himself. 

Sungjong took his chance , grabbed your wrist and launched off, "Let's go and not let the grandpas catch us!!" he squealed. 

"YAHH!!!" WooGyu shouted and chased after the both of you. For the first time in a long time, you actually laughed.