7 H.A.W.T Guys= Nerds?! WTF.

Description

Handsome. Amazing. Wonderful. Talented. Would you believe it if they're.... nerds?

Foreword

We are trendols, INFINITE and yet, we have to disguise ourselves as nerds in order to enroll in our school. 

 

Why, you ask? To avoid obsessive/crazy/annoying/stalker fangirls obviously.

 

And that we also could concentrate on our studies without gaining too much attention. 

 

There is also a disadvantage: getting bullied. Now I know how the nerds in my previous school felt. 

 

There (at my new school) , I met a girl... heart hard as a stone, with eyes so piercing like an eagle's with a hint of sorrow.

 

Ever since the day I locked eyes with her, I couldn't help but wonder why there were sorrow in those pair of eyes. 

 

I thought about approaching her. So that I could know her more and know why her eyes are always sad looking. 

 

But then, who would want to hang out with a nerd (in disguise) ? 

 

Characters: 

Jang ~~~~~~~ (You) : (Please put your name where you see '~~~~~' ^^)19. No one knows her past except for her two best friends who are currently living in America. Korean-American, wealthy ( daughter of the CEO of one of the most popular shopping malls throughout Asia.)  Anti-social, cold, A VERY talented dancer and likes to dance a lot, also a black belt in karate. 

 

Lee Howon: 19. Known as Hoya. A member of Infinite. Rapper and dancer. Short temper . Quiet. Hates aegyo ( especially the bunny aegyo created by no other than Namstar)  

 

Nam Woohyun: 19. Another member of Infinite. Main vocal. Known as the aegyo king. Chatterbox. Cheesy. Experienced in romance.  

 

 

Other characters: 

INFINITE: Popular kpop group. 

 

Kevin and Eli: Your best friends, also talented dancers like you.Wealthy. Kevin (Son of CEO of five-stars hotels and resorts throughout Asia) Eli (Son of CEO of a car company)