Ending?

7 H.A.W.T Guys= Nerds?! WTF.

In the end, our main girl chose to elope with Eli and settle down with him in a small box. Kevin became their faithful butler and continued to serve them until the end of the world comes. 

As for Woo Hyun and Hoya, they realised their feelings for each other. After their realisation, they immediately booked a local restaurant in which their wedding ceremony will be processed on that very day. Shortly after they married each other, WooYa wanted to have a son so badly. So they adopted Kai.  

Kai grew up to become an idol under this company called sm and grouped with the bunch of sweaty guys he had a football match with at that school he first met his parents. Kai later found out that taemin, a senior in his current agency, is his long lost biological uncle who he never knew existed until he noticed they have the same nose structure. Kai then form a clique with the shinee members and he slowly falls for taemin's wifey, naeun. Naeun and Kai had a scandal so sm banished him to become a maid for this couple who lives inside a box with their butler.

One of Kai's new masters turn out to be the girl he used to love. Kai become sad and he cried inside his bedroom one day. Kevin heard his cries and confronted him and they hugged.... Kiss....Tongue kiss..... Make love.... And two weeks later Kai had a weird feeling in his stomach. He has been behaving rather odd lately.

Nope. He ain't preggy, just had diarrhoea.