Pepero Day Part Two

7 H.A.W.T Guys= Nerds?! WTF.

Infinite decided to start the pepero game. You all are divided into people that you are playing with by flipping hands, coincidentally you were going to play with Hoya. Sunggyu and Woohyun , Myungsoo and Sungyeol , Dongwoo and Sungjong. 

"Awww, I want to play with ~~~~~~ noona..." Sungjong whined. Dongwoo smacked the back of his head, "Yah maknae, you're playing with me now, so don't go thinking about other people." 

"All right, who gets the shortest pepero wins!"   Sunggyu and Woohyun went first, and the pattern continues.

All the way, if they are about to touch lips, the other will pull back, so they don't get to kiss. They can't stand the thought of kissing a man... 

And finally, it was your and Hoya's turn. Hoya turned crimson and kept rejecting to play with you. The reason for his actions was because he was too shy to play with a girl. 

The other members pushed him towards you but he kept rejecting. This kept on going until Woohyun can't take it anymore. 

He raised his arms up in exasperation and rolled his eyes, "Oh come on! Forget it, I'll play with her instead!"  

Woohyun whispered in Hoya's ear teasingly before starting the game, "Just don't regret when I kiss her, and sulk because your crush lose her first kiss to me." He winked.

*She's not my crush!!* Hoya was about to stop Woohyun but it was too late. Woohyun snatched the pepero stick from Hoya's hand and placed it between his lips. 

He sat in front of you and pushed the other end of the stick to your mouth. Now, there was no turning back. You have no choice but to play the game. 

You watched Woohyun as he inched closer, nibbling on the stick. When he reached a good 3 inches to your lips, you decided that it was enough and pulled away. But Woohyun had a firm bite. 

You attempted to pull away but failed, your eyes widened. *Is he really going to kiss me?!*

Woohyun's heart was pumping and he don't know why. He wanted to stop but he couldn't control his own body, it's like they have a life of their own. 

 He felt absorbed into your eyes and kept nibbling. *OhmyGod is he really going to kiss her?!* Hoya nervously thought. 

Seeing that Woohyun has no intention of stopping, he realized that Woohyun was not joking about kissing you. 

Hoya panicked, and without thinking twice, he karate chopped the stick into half before Woohyun's lips can touch yours. 

You blinked at the sudden action, surprised at what had just happened. 

Everyone stared at Hoya in astonishment. "..What the heck Hoya?.." 

Hoya realized what he just did. He turned a brighter red and awkwardly coughed, "Ahem, Ha ha.. a bug was on the stick..?" he nervously laughed and shrugged sheepishly.

You slowly raised an eyebrow. Hoya saw that and his cheeks burned brighter.. if possible.

"Why did you karate chopped the pepero stick out-of-the-blue Hoya?" Sunggyu asked, slightly knowing why Hoya did that. 

Hoya himself, didn't even know why he did that. Just why did he did that? Hoya questioned himself but he couldn't find an answer. 

Fortunately, Sungjong broke the silence, "Thank God you did that hyung, I don't want them to kiss!!" He sighed in relief.