Beast's Threat

7 H.A.W.T Guys= Nerds?! WTF.

The rest of the day was also the same. The news about you beating up Beast spread like wildfire and the whole school knew about it by the next period. 

Now, you have a lot of antis , some queenkas even approached you at the end of school. But when they do, you will glare at them with piercing, cold eyes that practically says 'Back off or your dead.' 

That's when they remembered that you had beaten up some queenkas from your previous school and decided to retreat. I mean, if you can beat Beast up into a pulp then you can get these girl(s) in five seconds. 

Your chauffeur had called you and offered to drive you back but you declined, knowing that he would bring a limo with him. Since that you didn't want to grab any attention, you always walk to and fro to school.

If you don't, some people will see that your rich or something and decided to be friends with you. Correction, 'fake friends' . 

And so, here you are now, walking back to your hotel. Yes folks, you did not hear me wrong, HOTEL. 

Since you moved from America to Korea, you have no place to stay despite you being rich, your stepmom inherited some of the money and won't help you out in Korea. 

Luckily, one of your best friends owns hotels and resorts, therefore, you will stay in the best suite that he provides you for free. 

You entered the hotel, and the workers there bowed to you when you passed by.

Once you got to your room, you threw your backpack on the floor and sat on your bed. *Wow, I haven't fought like that for like forever. My back hurts.* 

You massaged the back of your shoulder and sighed. 

-----------------------

One afternoon found you in the line getting some food during lunch. You grabbed your tray and looked for a place to sit. 

Infinite was sitting in one of the 'unpopular' tables. Sungjong spotted you and he brightened, "Hey hyungs! Look! It's noona that saved us yesterday!" 

Infinite looked over and saw you sitting alone in one table. "Shall we go and sit with her?!" Sungjong excitedly asked. 

"You think so? I bet she is one of the s that judges you by your looks,besides, who wants to be with a bunch of nerds? When she finds out we're an idol group, she'll come running back to us." Sungyeol rolled his eyes and scoffed, crossing his arms across his chest. 

"Yah! you can't say that when you don't know her yet! And I'm 101% sure that she is not like those other girls. If she is, why will she beat up Beast for us? If it was other girls, i'm sure they will not help us and instead cheer for Beast. And didn't you hear her when she rejected Beast?" Sungjong stated, and nodded his head. 

The other of Infinite members nodded their heads in agreement, Sungyeol didn't say anything, as he know that Sungjong was right.  

"She helped us for who we are.." L said. Hoya just watched you from afar.  

There was a few moments of silence until Woohyun said, "Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" he pumped his fist in the air, grabbed his tray and scrambled to your table. 

Infinite did the same and followed behind Woohyun. 

They reached your table with all smiles and they placed their trays on the table, causing you to look up.

"Do you mind if we sit next to you?" Sunggyu asked, smiling. "Yes." You said with a poker face on and raised an eyebrow. 

Their smiling faces fell when they heard your reply. You met eyes with Hoya and both of you stared at each other for a few seconds until you shifted your gaze. Hoya felt his heart flutter. 

"B-b-but.." Sungjong protested. "Look, even if I helped you from Beast, doesn't mean we're friends." You said. 

Just then, Beast approached your table and Yoseob said, "Oh, look at that, nerds finally got a friend." he faked a sniffle. Beast howled with laughter. 

You stood up in alarm and crossed your arms across your chest, " I see that you have forgotten what happened yesterday. Are you here to get your asses whooped again? By the way, nice bruise you got there." you pointed to Dongwoon's cheek. 

The whole cafeteria turned their attention to the scene. Infinite could feel the tension rising in the air. They gulped and backed away. 

Beast took a step towards you and they glared down at you. You just looked at them in boredom. 

"Look here, missy. Your gonna pay for doing this to us." Junhyung growled. "I don't know why you butted into our business in the first place." he pointed to Infinite. 

Your eyes hardened, "Their business is mine." Infinite's heart softened at that. "How are you gonna make me pay you? I had already beaten you, didn't I?" you continued. The girls in the cafeteria scowled, no doubt that they will hate you for the rest of their lives. 

Doojoon smirked angrily and swiped a thumb across his bottom lip, "This isn't over yet, Jang ~~~~~~~. Just you wait, you will fall on your knees begging for mercy to us. We will beat you." And with that, Beast left. 

"Good luck with that!!" You hollered. Junhyung turned his head and glared at you. You smirked in satisfaction. 

"Man, those guys have issues, why would they bully them anyway?" you said to yourself, loud enough for Infinite to hear. 

"Because we're nerds..." Dongwoo said. 

You looked at them, "Really? Wow, idiotic losers." You stuck your tongue out.  Infinite was shocked, once again. 

"Whatever, I'm ditching." You said, grabbed your backpack and walked out of the cafeteria to the school yard. 

Since the gate is closed, you have to hop over the wall to get out. 

You threw your backpack over the wall and hopped over effortlessly.