Cocoa with Hoya

7 H.A.W.T Guys= Nerds?! WTF.

You have finally finished your homework for like an hour and a half. You stretched your arms and leaned back against the chair. 

*You know what? I'm going out.* You got up and changed into warm but fashionable clothes. 

In the next few minutes, you were walking around Seoul, you have not exactly explored the town that much yet. 

The delicious aroma of different varieties of food filled your nose when you walked through a street of food stalls.

You stopped in your tracks when you saw a familiar brown-head with an over-sized nerd glasses on which practically covers half of his face. Hoya. 

He was sipping on a cup of hot cocoa in a cozy looking cafe. I mean, who would want cold drinks in a cold weather?! 

You headed in the cafe and approached Hoya. You sat down across him and he looked up, "~~~~~~~? what are you doing here?" he questioned. 

"Bored." Came your blunt answer. Hoya just nodded and continued sipping his still-full cup. A waiter came scrambling to your table, "May I get your order?" he asked you. 

"A cup of hot cocoa and uhh one slice of tiramisu." You said and leaned back in your seat. The waiter nodded and went to get your order.

Silence filled the atmosphere between you and Hoya. You cleared your throat, "So what are you doing here?" 

"Same as you." Hoya and you have a same way of replying questions, short and blunt. 

Your order came and you started digging in. Hoya watched you in interest. 

"You know, you look like Myungsoo when he eats." he blurted. You stopped and looked up to him, "What?" 

Hoya gulped when he realized what he just said. "N-no, it's nothing! Forget I said that." he looked away with a red face. 

You actually smiled at that. You saw a spot of cream on the corner of his lips. 

"You uhh.. have something here.." You said pointing at his lips. "Huh? here?" Hoya pointed to the wrong side. You shook your head.

"Here?" he pointed to another side. You shook your head and without thinking, you grabbed a napkin and gently wiped the cream off. 

Hoya felt electric zapped through his body at the touch. You realized what you did and quickly retrieve your hand. 

You awkwardly sipped your cocoa and bit the end of the fork of cake. Hoya's face was still burning and he didn't know what to say. 

It was silent for a few moments until... "Oh!! There you are hyung! We've been looking everywhere for you!!" MyungYeol (as nerds) appeared out of nowhere. 

They sat next to Hoya, L spotted you and said, "Oh hey, you're here too." You just nodded in reply. 

S

I

L

E

N

C

E

*Slurp slurp* Hoya sipped his cocoa continuously, feeling rather awkward. Everything was silent except the slurping sound Hoya made. 

Nobody said anything, but the slurping sound continued. 

"Hyung! Can you stop that?! It's really getting on my nerves!! Can't you drink silently?! Sheesh." Sungyeol said, clucked his tongue and shook his head. 

Hoya immediately stopped the slurping.  

You smiled again, this guys are actually fun to hangout with. You watched as the trio bickered amongst each other.