CHAPTER XVIII: Goodbye, Dear LOVE [Part I]

Unknown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Singing songs of life
Soaring through the cloudy night
Wishing a life without miseries
 

Leaning ahead with smiles
Learning with the walks of life
Sitting in the marbles of illusions

Tilting the head with hope
Tying the thread of loneliness
Raking the grounds of forgetting

Holding the rope of living
Helping to fix a broken mentality
Fixing with the glue of laughter

Going against the wind is
Getting the prize of
Living the life worthy of sacrificing

Staying alive in the circus of life
Stealing magic of the moments magical ending
Resting the mind in the hearts solemn beating

 

When the moon echoes the sun’s heartbeat you already know that your heart is glowing in the name of love. Vernon smile as he can see that the stars are aligning making the sky glow in its glory.

 

It was so beautiful that he knows this is what he wanted. He never believed in things like signs and everlasting truth but as he kisses Umji’s lips he knows that he will never ever love a woman just like her.

 

Yewon is the only woman that made him feel what love really is. It was her that gave him the reason to believe that darkness will show us what strength really is. It was not the darkness that becomes our enemy but it was our incapability to fight back.

 

Yewon had given that to him. She had given him the reason to fight back. It was all because of her and it is time for him to show Yewon that he will always be hers no matter what will happen.

 

Vernon wanted it to be perfect with the waves dancing in the night sky. He wanted the stars to dance to the tune of his dreams. He thought that he couldn’t do it but if tonight is only the night for him to unravel his heart then he will do it.

 

Sangsoon and Hyori are planning a barbecue party at the seaside when he approached them. He told them about his idea and he wanted it to be a secret. It was the biggest decision he will ever live in this lifetime. He can still feel his heart beating slowly after hearing the words from Umji’s dad.

 

He called her parents secretly that night to tell them that he wanted to be Yewon’s husband in all the right sense of the word. He told them about his proposition and he wanted them to be there. He wanted them to know that he will give Yewon all the love that she needs before he ends the call his tears fall when he heard what Yewon’s dad had told him.

 

“You were the best person that ever happen to her. We will never doubt the love that you have for her. We will never be able to pay the dedication and understanding that you gave our Yewon. You were the reason she is still living in this forbidding world. You were there when everything for her is a terrible nightmare. You saved her from her demons and we are thankful for that. We know that Yewon is still trying to accept her heart fully but we know that she loves you, too. We can feel it from the depths of our soul. You complete her. We love you, son. I would like to formally accept you in our family. Love her. Love Yewon for us.”

 

The words rang inside of him as he gathers Yewon in his arms. He also called his parents and asks her mom’s engagement ring but she told him that there was something they want to give him.

 

They sent it through his manager that day so that Yewon will not know about the secret proposal he will do tonight. When Vernon opens the lid of that velvet box, he can’t contain the tears running down his eyes.

 

His parents had gifted him something more than just a ring. It was more than just a jewelry. It was something that he knows will always be a reminder of how he loves Yewon so much.

 

“Are you ready?” Hyori asks Vernon as they are fixing the place where they will hold the barbecue party.

 

“Yes, I am but I’m a little nervous because I know that Yewon is still not ready but I’m willing to try.” Vernon honestly Hyori’s question as he ties the ham

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter