CHAPTER XII: SCARS AND BRANDS (Part 2)

Unknown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The world is a better place if shared with the people that matters. We have our doubts when we try to forgive our self from our own mistakes. We were given oppurtunities to save ourself from our demons because it was the right thing to do in times we felt alone and degraded. 

Our lives were written in our scars that it becames our brands as we walk the future. Life is full of trials but the scar we receive from our failures brands us into becoming better persons. 

Dear Yewon, 

Your scars are not your weakness it is your power. You are not a failure you have succeed in all walks of life. You are not just a celebrity you are a human living this life you were destined for your future. You are stronger than anyone I know. You are like the moon in the night sky that shines its light in our darkest hours. You are like the sun that brightens our dark path. You are more than what you think you are. You are a person that it vulnerable but carry a certain magic that makes us realize life is beautiful.'
----------Hansol

Umji close the letter she found on her bedside table this morning when she woke up. Vernon was not able to get home that night because they have a scheduled show in Busan. 

Life is not entirely normal but they were trying to keep on living. Words of hurt and insult are still flying in social media targeting Umji but Vernon was there for her. 

Umji's scars were the topic of discussion when she appeared in a music show. They've been out for half a year and it helps witj jer coming to terms witj her scars. She's scared because she knows how the media was so vicious but as they practice their new songs she use it as an outlet for her fears.

The girls were there with her every atep of the way with her company. They had receive so much backlash that it was risks for them to continue another promotion with Umji. She tilt her head as the light from the stage focus on her face.

Being nervous is an understatement but it sure give her the will to continue. As the music played she grasp her inner will to be able to give her best. The hammering of her heart made her body ache but 
she remember the words spoken by Vernon the night they talk about her decision to go back into singing. 

'You need to remember this. What ever may happen never ever think of the words thrown at you. It was all insults that doesn' t have any bearing. If you look at your fans remember to find me there using your heart. See me there and smile. I know that it still hurts but life is hard if we see it negatively. Remember that I will never ever leave you. I will be here every step of the way.'

The reverbates into Umji' s heart as the music play and they sang their hearts out. They were all full of passion and happiness. The stage was not gloomy but the fans shouted something that made Umji held her tears back because she really smiled. 

They were shouting encouragement. 

Her scars are visible to the eye and every one saw it. The fans and non-fans alike. 

They were awed by Umji's scar but the truth is that they admire her strenght for pushing herself into survival. She was burn to death by the people who only knows how to hurt someone but Umji had risem like a phoenix. 

Her scars were seen as a symbol of strenght. Some people are skeptical saying that suicide is a sin and that Umji is using it for sympathy. They also says that her suicide is a work of weakness that she's trying to gain more supporters by doing this kind of stage act. 

But. 

All the celebrities in the entertainment industry back fired the haters. They took to social media all their sentiments. They sahred their thoughts slamming the haters. Some fans also openned their heart and soul and they defended Umji's scar. 

The fans says that it was not to gather sympathy but the scars are a social threat to those people who will try to bring any one again. 

Some people are fighting back not because Umji is a celebrity but the people understand that celebrities are human too. 

Cry of justice were being post on social media along with plans of silent movement that would start from Seoul and will end at the centennial castle. They plan to march for the victims of cyber bullying and hate crime. 

The fans were starting to organ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter