CHAPTER X111: Silver Lining (Part 1)

Unknown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In every pain there is love. In every heartache there is acceptance. In every tragedy there is a silver lining. 

A sliver of hope is much better than none at all. We all believe our own capabilities in moving on but we always forgets that life is full of ups and downs. 

We are all victims. Victims from our fears but our will to survive keeps us striving to let go of those fears. The intensity of our dreams will either break us apart or make us whole again. 

Letting go is hard. One of the hardest things to do but it the absolute way to reclaim our own person. 

It was a new beginning. Umji smiles as the tribulations of the past months becomes a blur of bubbles as she wake up that morning. Her trials were always asks by a lot of people but she answered them with all the honesty of her words.

'It' s a brand new day to be alive and be happy. I will make the  most out of it. I will say my thank's to the people who believe in me and the people that give me the reason to not give up on living.' Umji murmurs to herself when she is assailed by Vernon' s lips. 

The kiss is light and innocent but it feels heavy on Umji. Vernon had been very supported of her decision to continue her fight on depression and cyber bullying. A lot of idols are fighting back at the people who only knows how to hurt them. 

A lot of people were trying to put her down again but Umji knows that a lot of people supports her in her fight. 

'The sun is so beautiful'. 

It really is a beautiful day full of promises. Umji knows that Vernon paints her world in all the vivid colors of life. 

He is seen by a lot of people as this person full of negative energy but he is not like that. Vernon is actually a man of knowledge and understanding. Umji knows that she's feeling love. They never talk about it. 

Talk of love never became a part of their nightly talks as he hug her to sleep. She knows that as the years to come Vernon would want a child of their own and she's willing to give that to him. 

Love for them is an alien feeling. They knew that their hearts were silently talking with each other. Saying the words is a foreign language to both of them because they feel awkward about it. 

As they say actions speaks louder than words and that happened to both of them. 

They never knew when they fell in love with each other. They just woke up one day with their hearts dancing to the tune of love. 

They tried to hide what they both feel from each other but an emotional talk with their parents made them realize that love will knock you down with no signs for you to prepare yourself from the onslaught. 

Some would say that their love sprang from pity but Umji begs to disagree. Loving someone is not about reasons. You love someone because  your heart knows its other half. 

The heart knows who we need and want in this lifetime. 

Umji can see and feel that Vernon loves her too. It was just that Vernon is not that good in showing his emotions. He was more of action that is why Umji knows that the kisses he gives her were the statement of his love. 

Sometimes he would play her ring when they saw each other on music shows. Some other times he would kiss her before she went on stage. Vernon was not ashamed of it and sometimes they talk about the prospect of having a child together. 

They would talk about it until they fell asleep at night. 

Umji knows she's happy but a tingling ache of fear creeps into her core the moment she remembers the blood on her wrist. 

Sometimes she feels like her fears are manifesting on her dreams but she also thanks the doctor that she's been talking since the day she cried inside their waiting room with no reason at all. 

'Yewon-ah, stop thinking things that will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter