CHAPTER XVI: The BUTTERFLY in the night sky [PART II]

Unknown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes LIFE is also seen like a BALL because sometimes LIFE will be up and stay there for a second that shows us, that happiness can be counted, but if the ball goes back in the ground that’s the time we realize that pain is countless. Sometimes being up doesn’t mean, that, will be there forever because being on the ground is what LIFE really is.

 

Some of us also say that LIFE is a ROCKY JOURNEY where the road is sometimes smooth and sometimes rocky. Some of this roads have bumps that stops the driver for a second, for him to realize, that sometimes LIFE also has the tendency to stop just a couple of seconds for small things to be appreciated. Some of this roads also have checkpoints to make sure that you are on the right way and that you will be lead on the right direction. Some of this roads also are bombarded with accidents that sometimes it makes us realize that LIFE is not just about happiness and glory days but around the bend we will be encountering countless pain that makes us grow stronger and harder.

 

Sometimes LIFE is also viewed as a GIFT wrap around a beautiful satin but along the way gifts are interpretations of what we owe the world. Sometimes we have to give for us to appreciate the real meaning of LIFE. Gifts wrap with fancy wrappers or satins is what we think that best suits us but the best gift can be wrap in paper bag. Just like gifts LIFE will never be wrap because it is already the greatest gift we have achieve.

 

We may see or interpret LIFE differently but the truth is that LIFE is conveyed through the stories that we tell. These stories are what we live and are created for us to tell.

 

Sometimes LIFE revolves around the way we live, see, and react to it. Life is a surprise that continues to give hope to people who are left with no one to hold on.

 

They said that when you let go of your heart you will be free from the heartache of the world.

 

Vernon woke up to the sound of Sangsoon’s voice but he manages to lift UmJi’s head away from his shoulder and put it in the pillow. Sangsoon gestured him to change his clothes and go out. When Vernon went out Hyori and Sangsoon are waiting for him in the living room.

 

‘We actually planned for the two of you to have an afternoon stroll of the beach but I guess you are really tired because you slept through the day. So is it okay to throw a barbecue party for you and Umji?’ Hyori said as she gives Vernon a smile.

 

‘Noona I’m really sorry about that but I guess Yewon and I are really tired we never had this so much sleep even if we are at home but I think a barbecue party at the beach is nice.’

 

Hyori felt sad about what she heard but she still makes her voice lively so that they will not feel the pain again of reminiscing about Umji’s past. They were all busy preparing the things they needed when Hyori and Sangsoon along with the PD’s of the show were startled because of so much sweetness when Umji back hug Vernon.

 

Sweetness fills the air and Hyori went to hug her husband when Vernon suddenly turn around and kiss Umji’s lips. All of the staff reacts altogether that Umji hide her head into Vernon’s chest.

 

Vernon was adamant at first to open his heart for Umji because of the trauma that had impacted her but it was in opening himself that Umji showed him that loving is part of healing. He knew right then that he loves Umji but he wants to tell her when he knew that she can fully love herself before he makes his move.

 

‘Why didn’t you wake me up?’ Umji shyly asks Vernon while hiding her face away from the camera but Vernon playfully removes her hand.

 

‘I don’t want to wake you up because I want to eat all the beef’ Vernon tells her as he tries to remove her hands again but Umji is hugging him so tightly.

 

‘Are you shy right now? or You really like hugging me?’

 

‘Yah!!!! Why are you so thick face?’ Umji shouts at Vernon before she removes her hand and went back to the room to get her jacket.

 

When Umji went back to where Hyori, Sangsoon and Vernon they told her that they are ready to go out. The night is chilly but Umji can feel the warmth that envelopes her heart. It is such a good feeling that she put it inside her heart. They went out to set-up the things they needed for the party.

 

As the night fades away into darkness Vernon and Umji enjoys the beauty of the darkness. The sound of the waves calms their heart together and as they sit down on the mat they hug each other not minding the people around. It is as if they are on their own world. They are together and that is what it makes more special.

 

The moment they shared together were captured by the camera. A staff went to post it in instagram and a lot of people were excited to see Umji and Vernon as a married couple rather than idols. A lot of people left warm comments but some are still leaving mean ones. The mean ones are block by the staff. He captions the photo with ‘When Love Speaks a Thousand Words No one can bring it down’. Even the other idols that saw it were so happy to see that Umji is healthy and happy.

 

Umji and Vernon look at the night sky and let their actions carry what they both feel. It was then that Vernon decided to make something. A decision that will put an end to all the suffering Umji had felt from the past months. They were still flying in their own world when they heard Hyori’s voice.

 

‘Lovebirds! It’s time for us to eat. As we eat let’s talk about your decision to put your marriage in public. I know that it’s a sensitive topic and you don’t have to talk about it.’ Hyori asks them as they all sit down together and face each other.

 

Vernon and Umji eyed each other but they both understand that for them to let go of all their demons it is okay to talk about it rather than run away from it.

 

‘It was my decision.’ Vernon answered with pride flowing in his words. ‘We are married for four years already and I am afraid that if we don’t let it out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter