세븐틴: Riot

SOUNDCHECK

세븐틴: Riot

 

        Cheol came home late because he had to do something first after the audition. And the good news was, he got the role. He wasn’t expecting it; nevertheless, it made him happy. Finally, he’s called as an actor. He came home after Jeonghan and HyeJin left.

 

Then, he saw Jun by the gate. He was obviously exhausted. Jeonghan was the one who told him to go home already because he needed a good rest; though, he was willing to still practice with them.

 

Cheol:

(Met him by the door)

Jun!

 

Jun:

(He was startled)

Oh-hyung!

 

Cheol:

You alright?

 

Jun:

Yeah. I’m just sleepy.

How was your audition?

 

Cheol:

Good. It went well. Let’s order food. Have you eaten?

(With a big camel smile)

 

Jun:

Sure!

I’m hungry too.

Hyung, Hanie-hyung told me that sunbaenims are here to practice; though, the ladies were not yet here.

 

Cheol:

Really?

 

        They entered the door and he was surprised that Taemin from Shinee opened the door. They had their eyes almost tear because of the unexpected person to welcome them. Immediately, they bowed their heads and greeted each other with a gentle smile.

 

        The two boys went in as the others were preparing for their practice again. They planned to memorize the first part and started their formation on stage that night. Cheol and Jun joined them after a short rest after eating. Then, Vernon became Cheol’s partner and Dino became Jun’s partner. Hoshi was the one who supervised them at the moment because he needed to figure out what to do, and he was also listening to his sunbaenim’s and the other sebongs suggestions too.

 

        After a while, their manager said that they lack one lady for their performance 4 days from that day, so they needed to eliminate one from seventeen. Hoshi talked to s and Cheol volunteered, but he also considered their Housewife Mingyu because of all of them, he was the one who had a very tight schedule as of the moment. They tried to contact him and told him everything. Then, they all decided that Mingyu would be out because of his full packed schedule.

 

        As they stop rehearsing by the midnight, all went home and rest because they still had to do things by the morning, and spent the rest of their day practicing in Sebong’s house.

 

-Thailand-

 

        Meanwhile, the lost young man from seventeen came visiting a variety show in Thailand. Attending or guesting in that kind of show, especially other country’s show, made the prince nervous yet excited. It was mixed feelings for him. Thankfully, all of the casts and staffs were friendly and they were taking good care of the new actor. Mingyu felt like home, but still misses his family and friends.

 

        One time, he chatted on their group.

 

Mingyu:

How are you?

 

        Several minutes had passed and no one answered. He pouted his lips because of disappointment. He thought it was not the right time to chat them because he knew they were all busy too.

 

        Fortunately, the werewolf saw his chat and replied to him. Of course, he missed him too.

 

Wonwoo:

Yo!

 

        Mingyu, who had lose his hope, delighted as he saw somebody replying on his message.

 

Mingyu:

Hyung!

How are you?

 

Wonwoo:

On a break (from his shooting)

You?

 

        Then suddenly the angel, currently on rest, replied too.

 

Jeonghan:

When will you go home?

 

Mingyu:

(Very much delighted)

Oh hyung!

Hi! (With a waving emoticon.)

I’m memorizing my script.

I’ll be there tomorrow night.

(He answered their questions one by one.)

 

Jeonghan:

Okay. See you!

 

Mingyu:

Didn’t you miss me?

 

Wonwoo:

No.

(Replied Coldly)

 

Mingyu:

Tsk!

What did I do you wrong, Wonwoo hyung?!

 

Wonwoo:

(Grinning emoticon)

 

Jeonghan:

(Jeonghan knew he’d lose the game if he said he missed him.)

Hmmmm… I won’t tell you.

(With a smiley sticking out his tongue)

 

Mingyu:

I don’t miss you!

(Demon emoticon)

 

        However, his devil hyungs were more evil than he thought.

 

Wonwoo:

K. bye.

 

Jeonghan:

I don’t miss you too. Bye!

 

        No emoticons, no follow up reply. That was harsh for the poor prince Mingyu, who was lonely at the moment. He just wanted to play, but he got the wrong target.

 

Mingyu:

(Sobbing emoticon)

Why are you so cold?

I was just joking!

 

Jeonghan & Wonwoo:

K.

 

Mingyu:

(He was nervous because he thought they got angry)

Are you angry?

 

        No reply again. Then, after a while, when he was getting worried. Someone replied too. Another cold hyung appeared.

 

Ji Hoon:

Oh, don’t worry. We didn’t miss you at all.

 

        Mingyu broke into pieces and replied a crying face.

 

Mingyu:

I see.

(Sad face.)

 

        Then, one by one, everyone was going online.

 

Seungcheol:

How are you?

 

Mingyu:

Hyung! Not fine.

(Sobbing)

 

        He was not fine because nobody seemed to remember him. Seungcheol, on the other hand became worried because Mingyu might having a hard time working with them because of the culture and language and other technical stuffs, but he knew people there are good, so he was quite secured of their member’s safety.

 

Mingyu:

I am hurt.

(His heart is hurting because of his evil hyung’s evil doings.)

 

Seungcheol & Joshua:

Why? What happened?

 

        Mingyu was still typing the real reason so it took him a while to answer. But an immediate messages were appearing one after another.

 

Hoshi:

Why? Are you okay now?

(He was worried because he’s too far from them.)

 

Dino:

Be careful hyung!

 

Seungkwan:

Where are you now?

 

DK:

Get well soon.

 

Vernon:

Take care, hyung!

 

Jun:

What happened?

 

The8:

Just rest for a while.

 

Wonwoo:

Are you really hurt?

 

Jeonghan:

Omo! My prince!

What should I do?

Are you hurt?

Poor baby!

(He panicked)

 

Woozi:

Really?!

 

        Then, Mingyu finally replied, without minding the other messages because he couldn’t see it since he was typing.

 

Mingyu:

Jeonghan hyung, Wonwoo hyung, and Woozi hyung said they did not miss me. I’m just joking earlier but they didn’t reply. I’m hurt hyung.

(Sobbing face)

Please avenge me!!!

 

        Everyone was relieved that it was just a cute heartache. They knew that some of their members, specially the older ones, were really harsh when joking and Mingyu was always their target. If not Chan, it’s him. Well, they also tease the others but with the two of them, the others would go further.

 

Seungcheol:

Don’t worry, I’ll talk to them.

(He knew who were the people he was talking about.)

They always do that to you, aren’t they?

Tsk! Bad boys.

(Laughing emoticon.)

 

DK:

You must have felt that you are alone there. Poor Mingyu.

We miss you!

(Kiss emoticon)

 

Mingyu:

I’m just fine here. They’re all good to me.

I hope to see you soon.

I miss you all!

 

Seungkwan:

Miss you too, hyung!

Take care. Don’t hurt yourself.

 

Mingyu:

Okay. gotcha.

Thank you!

 

Vernon:

Okay. Fighting!

 

Dino:

You made us worried.

 

Mingyu:

Sorry.

I’m sleepy.

(Crying emoticon.)

 

Jeonghan:

Rest well. Don’t get sick.

 

Mingyu:

I thought you don’t think of me?

(Sad face.)

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo~ I keep on thinking of you, my prince.

(Sent a picture of him with dreaming pose wearing his handsome fighting hanbok with the participation of Jun’s hand holding a picture of Mingyu that was saved on his phone)

 

Mingyu:

(He was pleased)

Aigoo ya, you’re always good at making everything flawless, don’t you?

Hahahaha!

You’re still pretty even with that handsome clothes.

Aigoo~

 

Jeonghan:

Wae! Bye!

 

The8:

Where’s mine?

 

DK:

I want to!

 

Seungkwan:

Aigoo! Mine please?

 

Vernon:

Unfair!

(Smiling face)

 

 

        That was one of the problems of Mommyhan. He had to be fair with everybody else. Now, he needed to take a picture for all of them, one-by-one. Jeonghan sighed and asked Jun to look for all of their handsome pictures through the net so he could give them each. Poor Jeonghanie.

 

        Jeonghan suddenly had a photoshoot booth by himself with his assistant Jun. One moment, each of their pictures with them were delivered through their messages.

 

Joshua:

You work hard. Thank you.

 

Wonwoo:

(Smirked)

I’m good looking there. (Picture of him)

Thanks!

 

Seungcheol:

Thanks!

 

Mingyu:

Hyung! I thought that was only for me?!

 

Hoshi:

Sorry Mingyu. All for one, one for all.

Thank you hyung!

Hahaha!

 

Woozi:

Why am I sleeping there? (In the picture.)

 

Jeonghan:

Coz you’re so cute!

Okay guys, need to go!

Saranghae~ take care!

 

12 Princes:

(With Jun although he’s already beside Jeonghan.)

Saranghae~

 

-End of their Chat-

 

        Busy day, busy boys. Aside from their separate schedules, they still had to prepare for the concerts around the world.

 

-Inside Sebongs’ House-

 

        Hoshi was still busy practicing different steps from different songs on different shows. The Hamster were running nonstop on his small wheels that he got exhausted and had fallen asleep on the couch, listening to the music he was about to make a choreograph while waiting for their sunbaenim’s to come.

 

        Jeonghan and Jun came home earlier than before. They saw the poor hamster on the couch, resting his body in an uncomfortable way. Jeonghan and Jun knew he was exhausted and let him be. Jeonghan turned off the music on his ears because he was worried that Hoshi might be impaired his hearing someday because he let his headphones on his ears almost all night. Same with Seungcheol. He gave Hoshi a kiss on his forehead, while Jun started cooking with DK and Seungkwan in the kitchen.

 

        Sometime later, people started to come in their humble home. There comes the boy and girl groups at the same time.

 

EXO: SeHun and Xiumin

Shinee: Taemin

BTS: Jimin

 

MAMAMOO: Solar and MoonByul

BLACK PINK: Rose and Lisa

EXID: Hanie and Jeonghwa

SISTAR: Bora and HyoLin

 

        *(I’m sorry the groups I included were so random because I just researched the famous bands and decided who fits the theme. Hahaha!)

 

        That time, their dorm were totally crowded. Once again, all were shy because some of them met for the first time; in addition to that, most of them were really old in the industry. The babies felt shy towards them and treated them with respect; however, the old ones asked them to just treat them as their older brothers and sisters instead of acting formal towards them.

 

Everyone get along and some of them went to practice without Hoshi. They let him sleep a little more. Then, Seungkwan was in charge of teaching the ladies their steps. Seungkwan’s presence made everybody laugh because of his cuteness; though, some sebongies found him absurd and ridiculous. Jeonghan joined them to after he took a shower.

 

Jeonghan and Seungkwan executed the ladies’ steps slowly with their partners. Seungcheol to Jeonghan and Jun to Seungkwan, since Jun was the only person who can stand his cute fluffy and funny face. Even Jimin couldn’t concentrate at all that he couldn’t hide his smile whenever they were doing the choreography.

 

        While they were all busy practicing, Wonwoo who just took a CR break saw how exhausted Hoshi was. He went to the poor hamster and wake him up because for sure, he’ll be upset if he’d make the other guys wait for him and of course, he’d be mad if someone did not wake him up when everybody was already there.

 

        Wonwoo woke the young hamster gently and softly.

 

Wonwoo:

Hoshi-ya, everybody’s here.

Eat first.

(He checked his temperature because he might be sick because of his tired face.)

 

        Hoshi woke up by several calls.

 

Hoshi:

(Half asleep with his frowning brows and half opened eyes; though, it seemed to be close from a far.)

Hmmm?

 

Wonwoo:

Everybody’s here.

Your food is in the kitchen.

Should I bring it here?

(He smiled)

 

Hoshi:

(He was slowly returning to his senses.)

Oh…

Oh!

(With a surprised eyes)

They’re here?!

 

        He hurriedly stood up but he got dizzy because it was immediate. Wonwoo assisted him and tapped his fluffy cheeks and smiled.

 

Wonwoo:

Slowly, Hoshi. Don’t worry, Seungkwan and Hanie hyung are teaching them the steps already.

Eat first.

(He displayed a worried smile.)

 

Hoshi:

Thanks!

(With cute smile)

 

        Back to being Kwon Fire, he joined them in the group with full of energy and then Jeonghan excused himself because he’s sleepy. The girls still have Seungkwan and Joshua to coach them.

 

All day, all night, their poor bodies were definitely working hard and they were becoming exhausted.

 

        But since that y performance were coming too soon, they had to practice until they dropped. Hoshi and Jun were so tired that they slept on the floor of their practice room and didn’t bother to go to their bed, same with the other boys. The boys stayed there because they were too tired to go home, while the girls really need to go home.

 

        The next day, the sebongs had no schedule. Some rest, but some practiced again. As soon as Hoshi and the other men woke up. They practiced immediately, even without the girls.  

 

        After a break where they could do some refreshments, Hoshi was still up for practice because he wanted to change some choreography. Somehow, he realized that somewhere in the choreography felt awkward. He asked Jeonghan if he could just spare him some time. Jeonghan agreed but he was worried that Hoshi was forcing himself.

 

Jeonghan:

Hoshi ya, don’t you think, you need rest?

 

Hoshi:

Yeah. I’ll do it later, I’ll just change few steps.

(With chubby cute face.)

Sorry hyung. Are you tired?

I’ll just call Seungkwan.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m alright. He’s busy in the kitchen. Don’t disturb him.

(He smiled)

 

        Jeonghan lend him a hand. It was just one act, but they had to repeat one whole performance to see if it was okay. One moment, upon executing a step that he had to be carried and brought down, he felt light and fell on Hoshi’s arms. Hoshi caught him and let him rest on his shoulder.

 

Hoshi:

(Worried face)

Hyung… are you okay?

 

Jeonghan:

(With his normal voice)

Yeah. I feel a little dizzy. But I’m okay.

(He smiled while his eyes were close)

 

Hoshi:

(Looked at him)

Sorry.

I think you need to rest.

 

Jeonghan:

After our whole practice, Hamster.

 

Hoshi:

(Looked at him all the time.)

Hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

Hmmm?

 

Hoshi:

You’re pretty.

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled)

Thank you. You too.

 

Hoshi:

How can you see how pretty I am when your eyes are close?!

 

Jeonghan:

I can see your face even if I close my eyes.

 

Hoshi:

This hyung, really!

I have no more to say. I always lose.

 

        Hoshi smirked and dared to plant a kiss on Jeonghan’s lips. One touch and…

 

Jeonghan:

Ya!

 

        The angel was already recovering from his dizziness and sneaked his hands to Hoshi’s stomach – the fat part- and grabbed a big chunk of Hoshi’s skin with fat and squeezed it hard, making Hoshi scream to death because of the pain. While Jeonghan was loving how Hoshi was getting hurt.

 

        Jeonghan stood up straight while Hoshi was bending his body in pain.

 

Hoshi:

Aw, hyung!

 

Jeonghan:

Serves you right!

Good thing nobody sees you!

(He scolded him)

 

        When Hoshi had the chance to escape the angel’s punishment, he ran as fast as he could. And then, Jeonghan chased him all around the house. They didn’t know that somebody had actually witnessed it. It was DK. DK was about to call them that time because the breakfast was ready; however, he ended up seeing that thing at the reflection of the mirror. And he felt sad because he thought, he was no match for the other boys, especially to his hyungs -to have the chance to have Jeonghan by his side-.

 

On the contrary, Hoshi felt that DK was much more important than him. Everything was getting chaotic inside their heart. Jealousy was already visible through each of the members’ eyes. And it would be hard to reunite the team again if they started to feel the competition between them. How could Jeonghan possibly control their free hearts? Jeonghan was confused too; nevertheless, he tried his best to be fair with everyone always.

 

        Back to the prey and the predator, Hoshi quickly and carefully passing by every corner of their house just to avoid the angel-predator who was eager to hunt him down. Then suddenly, a familiar handsome face was seen in their house again. Mingyu was back! Jeonghan smiled and tried to stop himself from chasing the on- the-loose wild hamster to welcome his prince back. Jeonghan let Hoshi escape because he wanted to cuddle his handsome prince who were absent for two days. He missed him so much and jumped recklessly to the unaware smiling Mingyu.

 

        Good thing Mingyu was strong enough to hold Jeonghan because he was lighter than before. He caught him with his long arms and embraced him tight.

 

Jeonghan:

I miss you!

 

Mingyu:

Me too!

I win Jeonghan! (from their bet –the person who says ‘I miss you first’ lose)

What’s my prize?

By the way, why are you running?

(With puzzled expression.)

 

Jeonghan:

Hoshi’s been bullying me since I came back home from my long sleep, prince.

 

Mingyu:

Oh I see.

What did he do?

 

Jeonghan:

He’s stealing from me.

(He grunted.)

Anyway… thank goodness you’re back.

They don’t cook good ramen like you do.

(Praised Mingyu.)

 

Mingyu:

But I am the one who win, Jeonghan.

(He smirked)

You must do something for me.

 

 

        Jeonghan forgot about their little game because of the mischievous thief hamster who were still on the loose because he thought that his angel was still chasing him.

 

Jeonghan:

Omo!

 

Mingyu:

(He smiled)

You said it first.

(He teased his hyung.)

 

Jeonghan:

What’s the price you want?

 

Mingyu:

Can I think and get it next time?

I’m tired. I wanna sleep.

(With a weak smile)

 

 

Jeonghan:

(Let go of Mingyu to check his face as well as his temperature.)

Don’t get sick.

Go and rest in your room.

 

Mingyu:

Thank you, Hanie.

I’ll talk to you later when I wake up.

Your souvenir is in my luggage.

(He smiled like a manly mature man. Jeonghan melted)

 

        Just then, Hoshi realized that he was like a fool running around their small house that he got a big and hot punch from JiHoon in his office because Hoshi was so loud, stomping his feet while shouting. He went back to look for the dark angel and found out that the great prince of Jeonghan’s kingdom was back. So that ends the chase of the angel and the star.

 

Jeonghan:

(He spotted Hoshi and gave a glare)

Star!

(He called him)

I will rest first.

(He smiled cutely but all of a sudden he again wore an evil big eyes)

Next time, I will not just squeeze your fats. I will eat you alive!

 

Hoshi:

(He smiled)

Okay hyung. Thanks! (for the effort.)

Rest well.

 

        When Jeonghan was about to go to their room, he saw DK at the corner and he seemed weak and sad.

 

Jeonghan:

Anything wrong DK?

 

        DK was startled and got his smile back for Jeonghan.

 

DK:

I’m alright. Time to eat!

 

Jeonghan:

DK, I’m sleepy.

 

DK:

(He became worried as they all had that trauma hearing those words from him.)

Are you alright?

Should I bring your food in your room?

 

Jeonghan:

(Smiled and touched DK’s cheek)

Aigoo, my pabo… I’m alright.

Okay. I’ll eat whatever you serve me. And please get Mingyu his food too. He looks weak.

Thank you my DK!

 

        Jeonghan left DK and went to their room. The angel saw Mingyu on his bed with all his outfit still on. He looked tired that he slept immediately. Jeonghan went beside his sleeping prince and looked at him.

 

Jeonghan:

Poor prince.

Have a good dream.

(He smiled and kiss Mingyu at his cheeks)

 

        DK who was getting unlucky all the time, seeing Jeonghan kissing another man, was surprised that he almost loose grip of the food he was about to serve. DK became sadder and sadder, especially when he thought that his attention began to divide for all of them, since Jeonghan spoiled him with so much attention, he ended up getting jealous when he received less.

 

        DK thought that he must not ask for more because as they said, he was getting too much attention from Jeonghan. Not only from Jeonghan but from his hyungs also because he’s the person they wanted to protect aside from Vernon considering that he’s too innocent and sensitive. Even his dongsaeng sometimes acted like they’re more mature than him. He sighed as he enter the door.

 

        Jeonghan smiled at him.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you, DK.

I think Mingyu cannot eat. He’s too tired.

 

        Jeonghan looked at the smiling DK in front of him, and he sensed that something was wrong.

 

Jeonghan:

Something’s wrong my Do-cutie?

(He smiled as he pinched DK’s nose gently.)

 

DK:

(Acted jolly.)

I’m fine hyung! Why do you ask?

 

Jeonghan:

I know when you’re sad.

 

        Indeed, Jeonghan is seventeen’s mom. He knew very well when DK was sad; even though, he showed him an almost perfect happy face with a pair of his crescent eyes.

 

DK:

What makes you say that, hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

Because I know.

(He smiled gently.)

Come here.

 

        Jeonghan didn’t hesitate planting a kiss on DK’s cheeks.

 

Jeonghan:

Saranghae~

 

DK:

Saranghae, hyung!

 

        DK went out after Jeonghan finished his meal. Their angel rest his body at the corner of his bed and scanned some pictures of all of them since they became seventeen. He just felt like reminiscing the past that time before he sleep because his stomach was full that he couldn’t sleep immediately. He thought that it’d feel weird when he lie down.

 

        While scanning the photos, he remembered things that they usually do. Some precious, embarrassing, naughty, sad, and crazy moments. Then, he stared at Mingyu peacefully sleeping on his bed. He was behave that time. He didn’t move a lot because maybe his body was exhausted as well. He smiled while viewing a handsome prince adjacent to his bed.

 

Jeonghan:

All of them are working hard for me.

I must too.

 

        Jeonghan didn’t know how to give love all at the same time and perfectly equal, but he promised himself that he’d do his best while he still could.

 

        The next time Jeonghan opened his eyes, he knew that he somehow over slept because of the back pain. When he looked at the clock, it has just been one hour since he slept. Ji Hoon entered their room and was surprised that Jeonghan was already awake.

 

Ji Hoon:

Hyung!

(With a surprised face.)

 

        Jeonghan looked at Mingyu’s bed to check on him and saw a clean, new changed bed sheet. He was puzzled by everything.

 

Ji Hoon:

Are you okay?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

Sure!

Why?

 

Ji Hoon:

Nothing.

(He smiled)

Dinner is ready.

 

Jeonghan:

I just ate one hour ago.

DK brought me my dinner.

 

Ji Hoon:

Oh that?

It was yesterday.

 

Jeonghan:

Seriously?!

 

Ji Hoon:

Yeah. So get up and go down so you can eat.

(He strictly instructed him.)

 

Jeonghan:

Did I sleep long again?

 

Ji Hoon:

Yes.

 

        Jeonghan got up and saw that Hoshi and the others were getting ready for the performance and realized  Woozi was right!

 

        Everyone looked at him and smiled greeting him “Good evening!”

 

Seungcheol:

We’re going.

 

        Sebongs displayed a calm face. They did not panic. Not outside, but inside. They kept on fighting what’s within their hearts, especially their overflowing love and the pain they were experiencing from seeing Jeonghan grew weaker and weaker each day. Their hearts were breaking but they had to compose themselves and smile for their one and only angel.

 

Jeonghan:

(Dumbfounded)

Uh? Oh.

(With a big eyes.)

Take care and good luck!

(With a gentle smile)

 

Hoshi:

Sure! Fighting!!!

 

        Seungcheol called Jeonghan near him. Before they go, Seungcheol left him a kiss on his forehead, which gave everybody a surprise; though, it looked natural.

 

Seungcheol:

Han-ah, tomorrow morning, you and Jun will have to go to a press conference. Alright? And I think the CEO wanted to see you with the manager.

Joshua will give you the details later.

 

Joshua:

Off you go. You’ll be late.

(He smiled)

 

Sebongs:

Fighting!!!

 

        The team was divided into two. The home boys and the performer boys. The rest of the sebongs took their rest inside their rooms. Jeonghan was a bit surprised. It was like he just took a nap; moreover, he boys had no reaction at all. He didn’t know how to react. Suddenly, Mingyu called him.

 

Mingyu:

Hyung!

Come here!

I’m gonna give you something.

(He smiled)

 

        Mingyu went in their room and gave him all the things he bought for Jeonghan. There were quite a lot compared to the others so he got to give it secretly. Jeonghan, on the other hand, was surprised when he saw cute and cool things at the same time. There’s cute elephant small toy, handmade jewelries, patterned pouch, and silk scarf and there’s even packed snacks.

 

Jeonghan:
Woah!

These are all mine?

 

Mingyu:

Yes.

Don’t tell them because I only give them one item each with a snack.

(He giggled)

Because you’re my princess.

 

Jeonghan:

(Giggled)

I see.

Thanks a lot.

 

Jeonghan:

How was your shooting?

 

Mingyu:

Oh! I almost forgot. Actually, they asked me to ask you if you are willing to guess in the sitcom too for my last day.

(He smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

Me?

In particular?

 

Mingyu:

Yes.

(He laughed when he remembered how they came up of that idea.)

They saw your picture at the back of my phone.

 

Jeonghan:

How come I have a picture on your phone?

You print one?

 

Mingyu:

You did!

Why should I?

(He teased)

 

Jeonghan:

(Still confused)

When?

 

Mingyu:

Remember what you put on my handbag?

 

Jeonghan:

Oh!

(He remembered)

I see!

And then?

 

Mingyu:

Then, they asked me to invite you because they said your face is sweet and they like you.

They said that we needed someone from seventeen to find me, and that’s how they came up with that idea.

Are you available?

 

Jeonghan:

Sure!

When is the shooting?

 

Mingyu:

After our concert in Hongkong.

Make sure you don’t push yourself for work.

 

Jeonghan:

I don’t.

 

Mingyu:

They will talk to you when we get there.

(He smiled)

 

        Then they heard the noise from their living room, seemed like the boys were having fun. The two went out and found out that the boys were watching the 2nd trailer of Jeonghan’s movie and in the clip, they already announced the showing date in cinemas nationwide. The boys became excited when they got to see some full packed action on the second trailer. Somehow, Jeonghan did not feel that well when he saw them rejoicing over the cool fight scenes. He really hoped that they’d remember the fight scenes and not the kissing scenes. He’s getting ready for his burial and he thought that Jun was coming along with him in his grave, so better adjust the size of their coffin.

 

        Once again, the boys the play button until they got tired of screaming and cheering for their pretty hyung. Jeonghan pretended to be happy when he’s nervous.

 

        The next day everything was fine and normal. They woke up early because they slept early. Good job for the boys! On the other hand, the performers from last night were still sound asleep. They looked so tired, but they received so much praise from the audience and the production. Their performance was spectacular! The production could have placed them at the end of the show because their performance was well done!

 

        Meanwhile, Jeonghan received a call from the director Joon Ik asking him if he’s home and alive. When Jeonghan agreed to see him, the director asked his driver to go to the sebongs’ place. The director was delighted because Jeonghan was well and that their movie trailer were getting popular and it was being anticipated.

 

Jeonghan:

Director, what brings you here?

 

Director:

First of all, did Cheol tell you that we have a press conference?

 

Jeonghan:

Yes director.

 

Director:

Good!

So… I came here because I heard that you did not attend the audition.

 

Jeonghan:

I was sleeping director. If you know what I mean. It’s not that I want to bu-

 

Director:

I see.

I still want you to do the role, my dear.

Are you still open for that?

 

Jeonghan:

Director, as you know, I’m not that confident to fulfil the job right now.

I’m scared that I might delay everything like what I did in our shooting.

I cannot risk that anymore.

(With a sad but honest answer.)

 

Director:

But you’re doing well, dear.

 

Jeonghan:

I frequently sleep these days, but good thing the attacks were not that painful anymore. I just got some headaches, dizziness, and some vomiting, but other than that, I’m fine.

 

Director:

If it’s just the sleeping thing. It’s fine with me, honey.

I really want you to be in that role.

It’s perfect for you!

(He encouraged him.)

 

Jeonghan:

But what if I fail?

I’m afraid tha-

 

Director:

C’mon kid! Cheer up.

Leave this to me.

You know, remember I told you that I will bring back your image right?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah?

I’m losing it, director.

(He laughed)

 

Director:

(Laughed)

Anyway, can you go with me today? The other director wanted to see you.

Do you have any schedule today?

 

Jeonghan:

Nope.

 

Director:

Okay.

 

Jeonghan:

Let me wash first director.

 

Director:

Okay. I’ll wait, dear.

 

 

 

        While waiting, the other members greeted him. They were all complete that time and had a little talk. The happy director gave them a mini gift because he was so in the mood at that moment. He let them watch the last 1 minute trailer, which was the most intriguing out of all.

 

        The director gave them the usb where the trailers were and the boys plugged it in to their smart TV and assembled themselves on the floor like kids who’d watch a good cartoon movie. Jun was there and he was nervous and yet he didn’t know why his heart was dropping.

 

        The boys once again watched the 1st, then 2nd 1 minute trailer before proceeding to the last- for them to be refreshed- since the last trailer was released weeks before. Sebongs were really anticipating it, except Jun and probably Jeonghan.

 

        First of all, they found that the storyline was really interesting and intriguing. The fact that they used a spy in disguise; secondly, the stunts were great; and thirdly, their angel was there.

 

They were so amused and entertained until they saw a very quick clip wherein they saw someone kissing his neck, and  that man was very much familiar because it was Jun; and a bare shoulder of Jeonghan from the kiss scene with Insung; though, it was just a very short –maybe 3 second clip that nobody would figure out that it was Jeonghan’s- but miraculously, they still identified the owner of the shoulder. When they could actually think that it was another cast’s shoulder –a girl cast’s shoulder- and not their angel’s.

 

        As the clip ended, they all stared at the innocent –or playing innocent- Jun who was trembling at the moment. He was trapped. Actually, he’s dead. The director was amused at their reaction. He thought that they were so protective of their beautiful angel; though, he pitied Jun who ran beside him. The fear was clearly visible in his face.

 

Director:

Jun, wanna come with us?

 

Jun:

I’m dead in anyway, director. I will still get back here afterwards.

 

Director:

(Found him adorable and patted the poor Jun beside him.)

Guys, don’t worry. Jun protected Jeonghan well.

He didn’t let him got hurt while in the set.

(Started his strategy of making Jun a hero.)

And he’s a good kid.

Be proud of him.

 

Seungcheol:

(Displayed a killer –with a murderous vibe- smile to Jun)

Yeah. Sure, director-nim.

Can I borrow him for a second?

 

Jun:

Please, hyung. I was just doing my job.

(He pleaded)

 

        Seungcheol was not the only one who wanted to stone Jun to death, all of the members do. Jun was hearing dark murmurs all over the place. Too bad for Jeonghan, his prayers were not heard because even though the boys were amused with the story line and stunts, what they remembered the most in the 3 minute length trailer was Jun kissing Jeonghan’s jaw and his shoulder. Take note a -2 seconder display of Jeonghan’s shoulder (without capturing his face.). Jeonghan should never return because it was sure that the boys would kill him after they were finished with Jun.

 

        When Jeonghan saw them, they were all glaring at him with Jun being captured and tortured on the floor. Poor Jun, he couldn’t win because he’s fighting a  one-against-all battle.

 

        On the other hand, the director had no clue how their anger had gotten big. They could actually cook a ton of food on their heated skin. They were also enraged by that shoulder thing they noticed. They were pretty sure that it was his. It was quiet and hot in the living room and Jeonghan was still clueless.

 

Jeonghan:

(Became nervous.)

What happened?

 

Mingyu:

We just saw your last trailer, hyung.

It was wonderful!

(With a vampire sarcastic smile)

 

Wonwoo:

We didn’t know Jun hyung was a playboy.

That’s interesting.

(With a sarcastic tone.)

 

Ji Hoon:

And your shoulder is flawless on screen.

Beautiful!

(With a dead tone)

 

        The director was surprised that they recognized Jeonghan’s left shoulder as well. They knew him from inside out. He wondered what relationship they could possibly have after being together for years. All he knew was they sure treasured each other.

 

Seungcheol:

We’re so proud of you, guys!

(With a psychopath smile.)

 

Joshua:

(With the gentlest smile a monster could create to fool his prey.)

Nice job.

(Gritting his teeth.)

 

Hoshi:

We’re very excited to view it, hyung.

(with his teeth grinding each other.)

So… this is what you mean sceeeeeeeennnnneeeessssss (emphasized the kissing scenes.)

 

DK:

It is the other side of you, hyung!

I am excited!

(He became an insane person.)

 

The8:

I didn’t expect that you’d be pretty and devil at the same time there, hyung.

Fantastic!

(Hoodlum The8 returned.)

 

Seungcheol:

Come here, Jeonghan-ah.

I want a hug.

(He was also gritting his teeth.)

 

Jeonghan:

No.

(Shaking his head fast from side to side because he knew that Cheol would crash his body into pieces.)

 

Joshua:

We just want an embrace because we’re so proud of you, Han-ah.

(With sarcastic cold tone)

 

Dino:

Hyung, there’s nothing to be afraid of. We love you remember?

 

        The director then noticed that they were not cool about it and concluded that there would be a big strike going on with each of the members. It’s like they were having a silent war until they charged to capture Jeonghan when he tried to escape.

Only Seungkwan and Vernon understood what was happening. They bet that Jun didn’t know about it too.

 

        Jeonghan was escaping fast but no matter how fast he could run, he had nowhere to go since it was just a room. And there was no way out, especially if the room had 9 guards. It was impossible for an escape. That day, Jeonghan was killed by lazer eyes.

 

 

 

________

 

Sorry for my grammar again. hehe! i only proof read this once. 

Enjoy !