세븐틴: Conflict

SOUNDCHECK

세븐틴: Conflict

 

        The next day, Jeonghan woke up with his head spinning due to hang over. He realized that he drank too much that he almost forgot what he had done.

 

Jeonghan was getting his vision clearer. while observing the room. He noticed that Mingyu was beside him, ! Jeonghan was surprised seeing Mingyus godly y body beside him. He panicked! His eyes enlarged with his cute lips slightly opened in surprise.

 

        Jeonghan was so nervous thinking that something may had happened to them during last night, especially when he found out that he was not wearing his pajama because it was just on the floor. Just then, he saw Mingyus t-shirt on the floor too, but thank goodness, his pants were still on.

 

Jeonghan:

(Sighed)

Oh god! Oh god!

(Inhaled and exhaled quickly and whispered)

Calm down Jeonghan. Calm down.

(He got himself back from the last night to remember everything that happened.)

Think what happened last night.

Think!

 

        Jeonghan froze seated on the bed, remembering what had really happened. Later on, he stood up and walked back and forth biting his nails as he was trying to see through his memory. Just then, he realized that he needed a coffee because his head hurts.

 

While brewing, Jeonghan was now biting his upper lip in anxiousness as he struggled to remember everything.

 

        Meanwhile, Mingyu woke up and dragged his tired body because of the experience in hell, Jeonghan brought him last night- near Jeonghan. He wrapped his arms gently to Jeonghan and rest his chin on the angels shoulders.

 

 

        On the other hand, Jeonghan was surprised of Mingyus immediate action. He tried to act normal and greeted him as natural as possible.

 

Jeonghan:

Good morning~

(With his usual soft voice, like nothing happened)

 

        With the embrace, Jeonghan suddenly remembered what exactly happened last night. It all flashed back on his head little by little. Every detail of the movement and sound they were both creating. Now he sure was doomed. But in his relief, it was confirmed that nothing happened last time besides the kiss. And he thought that that kiss was wild enough. His heart was raising; though, he managed to pull off a calm nothing-happened face. But somehow, he couldn’t look at Mingyu’s handsome face after a passionate and intense kiss. He just wished that Mingyu forgot everything.

 

        Meanwhile, Mingyu was also groping the situation. He didt know if his angel forgot what happened to them last night because he was so calm at the moment. He tried to put Jeonghan into test.

 

Mingyu:

(He already washed his face.)

Jeonghan-ah, my head hurts.

How about you?

(With a sweet lazy voice)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

Let me make you coffee.

Sit there. (At the dining table.)

 

        Jeonghan prepared the coffee and gave Mingyu his.

 

Mingyu:

What time did you wake up?

 

Jeoghan:

Just a few minute before you.

(He wanted to examine Mingyu too because he forgot the other details and of course he didt know what happened after he had fallen asleep.)

Mingyu ya, w-why did you sleep ?  

(He blushed)

 

Mingyu:

Its hot last night. I was lazy to lower the temperature of the aircon because my head hurts.

 

Jeonghan:

Ooooow~

(He was kinda relief)

 

Mingyu:

Why?

(He smiled)

You havent wear your pajamas yet, Jeonghanie~

(Then he noticed something)

Did you shave your legs?

(With his big and surprised eyes)

 

Jeonghan:

(He blushed as he remembered their position last night.)

U-Ummmm

Thats needed in the movie. Why?

 

Mingyu:

Nothing. It’s pretty and skinny.

Its like a ladys.

Get yourself fatter.

 

Jeonghan:

Look whos talking!

 

Mingyu:

We will be returning to Korea this afternoon. Lets fix our things.

(Mingyus confidence lowered down as he remembered the touches they made last night. He avoided Jeonghans eyes.)

W-what do you want for breakfast?

Do you want me to order something outside?

 

Jeonghan:

(He became more shy.)

L-lets just go down.

 

        They were both uneasy because but they managed to pull a calm care less face. Thanks to their acting skills.

 

Both of them were still confused. It was awkward. But they had to act like it was nothing, in order for them to face one another without fear.

 

        After a little stroll in Thailand, they headed to the airport and went back to their own country and be reunited with the other boys. It was their free day that day, Jeonghan and Mingyu chose to separate ways for a while to forget everything that happened.

 

        After ringing the doorbell, Seungcheol was the one to meet and greet them by the door. Mingyu was obviously tired because of his weak smile. On the other hand, Jeonghan wore a worried face than tired. He seemed to be thinking of something.

 

Seungcheol:

(Blocked Jeonghan’s path.)

What’s wrong?

 

Jeonghan:

Ah- N-nothing.

 

Seungcheol:

Sure?

(He displayed his gentleman smile)

I miss you.

 

        Seungcheol, the knight, didn’t think twice and pecked Jeonghan on his lips. Jeonghan was obviously shocked by it but it just fade away because he was currently solving a big crisis in his life. He ended up annoyed to their leader, and just ignored the kiss, which surprise the other.

 

Jeonghan:

(With an irritated face.)

Aigoo, leadernim! You’re getting used to it.

(Gritted his teeth in annoyance.)

Fine! You want that?

Then don’t react if I let someone kiss me too.

Tsk!

(He pushed Seungcheol’s forehead with his point finger and escaped.)

 

        Seungcheol was dumbfounded and seemed to be lost at the moment. His angel’s statement was threatening and dangerous to his ears; although, he didn’t get what it meant. The knight was about to chase him when he saw Wonwoo trapping the irritated angel on his warm embrace. He observed Jeonghan with Wonwoo and he seemed calm towards him.

 

        On the other hand, Wonwoo, witnessed what Cheol did. He exchanged sharp gazes with their leader while locking the poor angel on his arms for a moment.  

 

Wonwoo:

I miss you, baby angel.

(He buried his head at the corner of Jeonghan’s neck.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He got naughty because of the mood swings he was having due to stress and pressure. He tend to change his emotions from shy to angry and, now naughty and y.)

Really?

I miss you too daddy werewolf.

(He whispered ily.)

 

Wonwoo:

You don’t want me to bite you, don’t you?

(He teased)

 

Jeonghan:

You silly!

(He just smiled ily.)

 

        Daddy werewolf planted a kiss on Jeonghan’s neck right in front of their Daddy Coups to warn him. Seungcheol curled his brows witnessing that bold statement; though, his was bold enough. He too sent Wonwoo a death sign, drawing a straight line using his thumb on his neck. Then, the two communicated using their stares, and Wonwoo never seemed to faze with their Daddy Coups’ threat. In addition, he gave Jeonghan one more kiss on his head.

 

Wonwoo:

I know you are tired.

(Got Jeonghan’s luggage)

Give me that. (Bag)

Go and get some rest.

(He smiled gently.)

 

Jeonghan:

Thanks. Protect me daddy werewolf.

 

Wonwoo:

Don’t worry. I’ll stay by your side.

 

        They both looked like playing some fantasy characters. It amused and confused Coups at the same time and invited Wonwoo for a talk. However, Wonwoo refused and gave him a smirk instead. Seungcheol was insulted by it. He somehow felt that he was watching the whole time.

 

Wonwoo:

I’ll sleep with him tonight.

(He teased)

 

Seungcheol:

(He had a different reception)

What?!

 

Wonwoo:

He’s mine tonight.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya!

(He almost hit Wonwoo’s head.)

 

Wonwoo:

Relax! What are you thinking hyung?

Maybe Hanie hyung really needs a body guard…

from you.

(He smirked)

You are a very dangerous monster, Seungcheol-ssi.

(He with a smirk.)

Keep it for yourself first. He’s not ready yet.

He’s not even accepting everything, so get a hold of yourself, hyung.

I’ll protect him from you and you have to protect all of us.

Everyone loves him and I know you can feel it too.

Let him decide.

 

        Seungcheol realized that he was getting selfish whenever he missed Jeonghan, and from that, he accepted what Wonwoo said. They are family and he did not want to destroy it for his own selfishness.

 

Seungcheol:

Alright. You win.

Thanks for reminding me.

(He tapped Wonwoo’s shoulders)

 

        Seungcheol had lost over Wonwoo’s unbelievable rebuke. He stayed quiet the whole day and rethink again and again about his actions. While Wonwoo stayed near Jeonghan wherever he goes.

 

On the other hand, Jeonghan was obviously avoiding Mingyu by the way he turned his head to the other direction when he came to meet the young man’s eyes. He even tried to take whatever the opposite Mingyu takes. Whether it’s food, path, shirt, and many more. Nevertheless, Mingyu was becoming okay about the incident and came to actually like it. Who would not? It was everyones dream!

 

        Joshua, the meticulous guy, noticed that they might have a problem a serious problem- this time. The gentleman asked Jeonghan and Mingyu what was happening between them, but they answered that it was just nothing. Joshua suspected that they quarrel again. Its just this time, it was kind of serious.

 

It was their second day of avoiding each other. Actually, it was only Jeonghan who was still trapped that night.

 

Joshua met him again in the hallway.

 

Joshua:

Jeonghan-ah, if you and Mingyu fight, try to fix it as soon as possible.

 

Jeonghan:

I told you already, we didnt fight.

Why?

 

Joshua:

Then why are you acting strange towards him.

Mingyu was okay this day, though.

(He started his interrogation once again.)

 

        Detective Joshua was so keen not to notice a very small details from his angel, which he observes all the time, so he knew there was something wrong. He tried to avoid it like what he did when they were asking him about his forbidden scenes in their movie. Joshua was so confused at the moment, but as a respect to his friends, he wanted them to initiate the talk them by themselves.

 

Joshua:

Alright. But I know that it’s getting complicated, if I have to flay you alive to find the truth. I will.

(He smirked like a devil)

 

Jeonghan:

I know there’s something evil behind your kind face, Shua.

(Glare at him.)

 

 

        Joshua was one of Seventeens guardians. He was keeping his feelings well secured and hidden because despite of his love for their naughty angel, his friends were important too and he didnt want to destroy it because of his selfishness. He thought that time would come for those matters, for sure.

 

        One thing that disturbed Joshua was Jeonghans skinnier body and that made him jump to another topic.

 

Joshua:

Han-ah, do you eat?

(With a concerned face.)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. Why do you ask?

(Finally, another question that drove them away from the controversial one.)

 

Joshua:

Nothing, its just that youre getting thinner every time I see you.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, Im just fine. You dont have to worry. Actually the attacks are subsiding except from the nosebleed and vomiting and a little headache maybe.

(He giggled)

I swear!

 

He was relieved by that, but there was something bugging him. Something Jeonghan didnt seem to notice. He said hes fine. He said he was eating, but how come his body doesn’t improve a lot, in fact, he became skinnier. He thought that he might just be stressed; however, he still considered that it was all about his illness.

 

Jeonghan:

Shua-ya, whats the matter? Youre thinking too deep.

 

Joshua:

(Came to his senses.)

Oh.. ummm yeah.

(He finally showed his gentle yet appealing smile to him.)

Welcome home. I forgot to greet you yesterday. I hope I am not too late.

Just take care of our baby, Han-ah. Eat well.

(Tapped Jeonghans stomach to .)

 

Jeonghan:

(Blushed)

Ya! Stop that!

(He didnt know why hes embarrassed of that but, he felt that his cheeks began to heat up.)

 

Joshua:

Why?

I like it!

(He teased)

I have to take care of you and my baby too.

(He winked and chuckled)

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo, really? Really Jisoo ya?

 

Joshua:

Why are you so irritated?

(He wondered)

 

Jeonghan:

Because because Im a man!

(He blushed even more)

 

Joshua:

It doesnt matter.

(Paused for a moment to see Hanie’s reaction. He started talking again when he knew Jeonghan had nothing to say but pout his lips.)

Its just a joke, cmon!

 

Jeonghan:

Well I dont know.

I-Im just getting crazier each time.

Anyway dont mind me.

 

Joshua:

Alright. I guess you need to have your sanity checked.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya

 

Joshua:

Mmmm?

Anything?

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing.

Aigoo!

(Hit his head.)

 

Seungcheol:

(Who suddenly came out of the blue)

Guys, time to practice.

And Jeonghan

(Same question as Joshua)

Did you and Mingyu fight?

 

Jeonghan:

No! why?!

(He grunted)

 

Seungcheol:

(He got his eyes bigger because Jeonghans answer was quite unexpected.)

Hey, hey, chill.

 

Joshua:

(He giggled)

I asked him the same question, Cheol.

 

Seungcheol:

O really?

Whats his answer?

 

Joshua:

He said they did not.

 

Seungcheol:

Then why do you avoid him, Han-ah?

 

Mingyu:

(He shouted calling all the members because Hoshi said so.)

Hyung! Everyone! Let’s practice!

 

Jeonghan:

W-we have to practice. C’mon!

 

        They passed by Mingyu and he took the chance to grab Jeonghan’s arms.

 

Mingyu:

(He whispered)

Let’s talk, princess.

(With a serious yet gentle face.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Was startled)

W-what for?

 

Mingyu:

Is there any problem?

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing!

(He responded quickly as if he was hiding something.)

 

Seungcheol:

(Noticed that they were stuck behind them.)

Hey, c’mon!

 

Mingyu:

Hyung, can we just have a talk. I think, he’s pissed on something. Maybe he’s pissed on me.

 

Seungcheol:

Go ahead, fix your problem.

(He said coolly)

 

        Then, the two hyungs noticed that Mingyu had quite a weak presence. They assumed that he’s just tired and they just let the two talk first.

 

 

        The two were left behind inside the kitchen for a talk.

 

Mingyu:

(He got straight to the point.)

Why are you ignoring me?

(With a serious face.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He couldn’t look at Mingyu’s serious face.)

Nothing.

 

Mingyu:

(Came close)

Was it about that night when you’re drunk?

The…

(He blushed)

The kiss?

 

        Jeonghan paused and his heart somehow stopped.

 

Jeonghan:

So- so you remember?

I-I’m sorry it’s just a mistake.

(He said stuttering)

 

        Meanwhile, Mingyu was offended by the word ‘mistake’ Jeonghan said, and he became furious and smiled bitterly.

 

Mingyu:

I see. It was just a mistake.

(He said with a sarcastic tone)

 

Jeonghan:

Y-yeah.

(With his shocked eyes)

 

        The younger one frowned his brows and somehow insulted by Jeonghan’s statement. He fall back from Jeonghan’s face and wore an angry smile trying to calm himself, but he couldn’t.

 

Mingyu:

A mistake?

( his face forcibly)

 

        That time, Mingyu lose control. He pulled Jeonghan forcefully close to him, locking him with his arms. The more Jeonghan pull himself away, the tighter and closer Mingyu pulls him against his body. He came close and whisper…

 

Mingyu:

Tell me it’s a mistake after this.

The prize... I’ll claim it now!

(He said gritting his teeth)

 

        He peck not just one time, not two, but three soft kisses and stared furiously at Jeonghan. After a short fiery glance, he dived into a much deeper kiss and maintained a sweet, soft sensation playing along their lips.

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan was trying to escape Mingyu’s desperate embrace; however, he failed. Mingyu was too strong for him. Until, he was slowly enchanted by those kisses, just like what he did to Mingyu the first time they officially touched lips passionately. It’s so addictive. This time, it was Jeonghan’s turn to fall into Mingyu’s curse. His aggressive punches became mild touches as he brushed those soft hands to grab his shirt, slowly moving from Mingyu’s chest to his shoulders. Meanwhile Mingyu put his tensed arms into ease in the middle of their fantasy holding the older one’s petite waist.

 

        Not long after, it was Mingyu’s intention to cut their sweet and passionate kisses in the middle of ecstasy. He glared back at Jeonghan with his cold eyes and cold voice, despite the mildness of his kisses.

 

Mingyu:

Tell me it’s a mistake now, Jeonghan.

(Back to his killer gaze.)

 

        Jeonghan was speechless at the moment and he felt like he’s doing something unimaginable. He held his lips with a surprised and troubled expression. He doubted himself that time. It was something, something uncontrollable, he couldn’t even stop himself from kissing him back. The sweet sensation lingered on his mouth.

 

Jeonghan:

W-what was that?

(He was surprised of himself too.)

 

Mingyu:

The ‘mistake’ you are talking about.

(With an angry groan.)

 

        Jeonghan bit his lips, while Mingyu was on his way back to the practice room wearing a furious face.

 

Mingyu:

Let’s get back.

They are waiting.

(He grunted)

 

-Practice Room-

 

        Surprisingly, instead of fixing their fight, it went worse. They came back to their practice room separately and it was very notable that the two became more distant with each other. Seungcheol frowned his brows because at some point he wanted to talk to them and fix everything before it would create a big division in their bond.

 

        While practicing, Hoshi was becoming irritated because Mingyu wasn’t showing his best performance. He lax that time and his furious pissed expression, gave Hoshi a bad temper.

 

Hoshi:

Mingyu ya!

(He scolded)

What’s the problem?

What’s with that attitude?!

(He became furious.)

 

Mingyu:

(He tried to calm his irritated expression but it was still obvious that he’s mad. Mad of something they didn’t know.)

I’m sorry, hyung.

 

Hoshi:

Do it properly! I know everybody’s tired.

Don’t mess around this time Mingyu ya!

(He threatened him.)

 

Mingyu:

(Bowed his head)

Yes, hyung.

I’m sorry.

 

        They did another full rehearsal, Mingyu was getting tired and his head began to hurt. It’s throbbing and it gave him a sudden electrifying pain inside his head. Once in a while it strikes, and it affected his performance.

 

Hoshi, on the other hand, was mad but he kept on eyeing on him through the mirror. He didn’t want to cause trouble to the team, but he really wanted to have a talk with Mingyu.

 

Hoshi:

Let’s have a break.

(In the middle of the practice.)

 

        Everyone was surprised, but they didn’t speak anymore because it was obvious that Hoshi was irritated. Hoshi directed his killer eyes to Mingyu, who was panting and weak.

 

Hoshi:

Mingyu ya, is there something wrong?

(With his wrinkled forehead and spoke in a straight and stiff tone.)

 

        Everyone was worried, especially Jeonghan because he knew that he was the reason why Mingyu began acting like that. He realized just at that moment the he played with Mingyu’s feelings in a way; though, he wasn’t sure what exactly hurt him. He kept on thinking the ‘mistake’ word in his head as he tried to find out what was it.

 

        Meanwhile, Hoshi was trying to be calm because he knew that more than anybody else in the room, Mingyu was the most exhausted one.

 

Hoshi:

What’s wrong?

Are you sick?

 

        Mingyu stayed still, blinking his eyes many times. Later on, he held his head as it hurts. The noise in their surroundings added to the pain. And soon after, he passed out. He fell on the poor angry and shocked hamster. Fortunately, he caught him and protected his face from smashing the floor; though, his became the sacrifice.

 

Hoshi:

Mingyu ya!

 

        Everyone was surprised and responded immediately. Jun and Wonwoo carried him to the room.

 

Joshua:

He must be exhausted. Poor Mingyu.

(With a worried face)

Call a doctor.

(He assisted the poor prince immediately. He put his hand on Mingyu’s neck and felt his temperature.)

He has a fever.

(He stated.)

 

Seungkwan:

Goodness!

 

DK:

I’ll get a cold water and a towel.

 

The8:

I’ll call the doctor.

 

Seungcheol:

(Checked Mingyu with a concerned expression.)

He must have worked so hard. Nobody’s noticing that his over doing it.

 

        Jeonghan was surprisingly stuck far from them and he was confused, thinking of what to do.

 

Joshua:

Jeonghan-ah, please help DK.

 

Jun:

Why, hyung?

Are you sick too?

 

Jeonghan:

Uh-ah, no.

I’ll help you.

 

        The 12 princes were on the move for Mingyu. He has a high fever and they had to cancel their fan meeting the next day, as well as their evening guesting. Seungcheol instructed them to rest well to prevent getting sick, because they still had a lot of performance to do. He constantly reminded them that they couldn’t afford to get sick. Jun, Jeonghan, and Wonwoo just had a fever from their previous concerts. They needed to take care of each other more because of their schedule.

 

        The next day, Mingyu was feeling a little better. Jeonghan stayed in the room but he was hesitant to get near him. They were the only one who were left in the room because the others had commitments to do, and some of the boys were inside the kitchen, preparing their meal.

 

        As soon as Mingyu opened his eyes, he saw an angel waiting for him to wake up at the corner of their room.

 

Jeonghan:

(Gathered his courage to ask.)

Mingyu ya, are you feeling better?

 

Mingyu:

Yeah. Don’t mind me.

Do your own business.

(He said angrily)

 

Jeonghan:

(Jeonghan was hurt seeing Mingyu angry at him.)

Are you still angry at me?

 

Mingyu:

Why should I?

I’m fine. Just leave me alone.

(With a cold voice.)

 

Jeonghan:

I’m sorry if I hurt you.

 

Mingyu:

I said I’m fine.

(With a cold tone)

 

        Jeonghan bit his lips and went out of their room. He didn’t know how to approach Mingyu. He feared that their relationship would be at stake if he won’t solve the problem as soon as possible. He thought of things to do, on how to approach him or how would he start their conversation. Jeonghan became frustrated that time. He became anxious.

 

On the other side, DK noticed their hyung walking back and forth outside the room with a troubled face.

 

DK:

Hyung!

 

Jeonghan:

(He was startled)

Ah! Yes?

(He looked blankly at DK)

 

DK:

What’s wrong?

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing.

(He smiled faintly)

 

DK:

What are you doing outside your room?

Is Mingyu awake?

 

Jeonghan:

Uh- yeah, he’s awake.

(Changed the topic)

Is the food okay?

He must be hungry.

 

DK:

(But he knew something was wrong behind Jeonghan’s sweet smile)

Hyung… did you guys fight again?

 

Jeonghan:

No.

I just went out of the room. Nothing wrong.

He’s sick DK. Just let him be.

 

DK:

Would you like me to talk to him?

 

Jeonghan:

No need.

I’ll just talk to him when he gets better.

(With a cute quick smile)

 

DK:

So, you guys really had a serious fight?

 

Jeonghan:

(He bit his lips as a confirmation)

A little.

But, don’t worry… I’ll just talk to him.

 

Jeonghan couldn’t conceal the tears that was pooling around his eyes, but he tried to conceal it and managed to stop himself from crying.

 

Upon seeing Jeonghan’s reaction, DK felt a little irritated of Mingyu; though, he didn’t know what their fight was about. All DK knew was, his Jeonghan hyung needs understanding because he’s sick; although, he never removed the fact that Jeonghan might have hurt Mingyu too because he knew very well that Jeonghan likes teasing him.

 

DK:

Okay. I’ll let you.

But please talk to him as soon as possible, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

Thanks.

Is the fo-

 

His words were halted because someone opened the door. They were both surprised that Mingyu already got up from the bed, when he has a high fever.

 

DK:

Mingyu ya, you need something?

 

Mingyu:

Nothing, I’m gonna use the bathroom.

 

Jeonghan:

Then, call someone to assist you.

C’mon.

 

        Jeonghan reached his hands to assist the young man; however, Mingyu pulled his arms from Jeonghan’s quickly.

 

Jeonghan:

Mingyu ya.

 

        He tried to reach his hands for the second time but Mingyu shoved him.

 

Mingyu:

I can do it myself.

(With a pissed tone)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

(He felt sad.)

Just call me, if you need something.

 

        In DK’s eyes, it was inappropriate and rude for Mingyu to act like that in front of their hyung. He was really pissed, so he initiated the talk.

 

DK:

Ya, Mingyu ya… is that the proper way you talk to hyung?!

 

        Mingyu sent DK a glaring stare, but DK was annoyed too and exchanged the same stare at his friend.

 

Mingyu:

Why do you care?

(He provoked DK)

 

DK:

What?!

(He answered back in an angry tone.)

Say that again!

(He shouted as he grabbed Mingyu’s shirt.)

 

        That shout made everyone alerted. The8 and Vernon immediately ran to see what was happening.

 

The8:

What’s wrong?

(With a blank face)

 

        While the two were exchanging fiery gazes, Jeonghan was the one who tried to push them apart.

 

Jeonghan:

Enough.

 

DK:

(However, he won’t listen)

Watch your mouth, Mingyu!

(He pointed his finger aggressively to the tall man)

 

Jeonghan:

DK!

 

Mingyu:

Wae? Wae?!

 

        Mingyu continued provoking DK until their conflict became a lot more serious.

 

DK:

Ah! So you have a big head now.

(He smiled sarcastically)

Of course!

You are a star now.

Sorry I forgot.

(Continued his annoying tone)

 

Mingyu:

(He was quit insulted on DK’s tone)

Ya!

(He grabbed DK’s shirt in one hand)

Shut up!

 

Jeonghan:

Ya! Mingyu ya!

Stop this!

Don’t include others with our fight.

 

Mingyu:

(He grinned)

Right!

(He grunted as he released DK from his grip.)

Make way.

 

DK:

Ya!

Have you gone mad?!

 

Jeonghan:

He’s sick, DK.

 

DK:

(He got a little pissed on Jeonghan)

Hyung, don’t take his side.

He’s wrong!

 

        The8 and Vernon went close to them.

 

Vernon:

Hey, c’mon! Stop!

 

Jeonghan:

DK please, let him be. He’s sick.

 

DK:

So, you are taking his side.

(He frowned his brows in annoyance.)

Fine!

 

        He walked out from the scene. Same goes for Mingyu.

 

        On the other hand, Jeonghan was surprised, as well as, hurt. He knew very well that it was his fault and it hurt him when people gets hurt because of his carelessness. He shut his mouth as he pulled his hands away. He felt guilty that he’s making them fight because of him. And now, he hurt DK.

 

Jeonghan:

DK.

 

He called him from a far; however, DK did not respond. The boy went back to kitchen and continued what he had to do.

 

Jeonghan was hurt. He was really hurt of what he had cause to their group. Meanwhile, Vernon and The8 were there, comforting their hyung.

 

The8:

Don’t worry hyung. We’ll fix this.

 

Jeonghan:

It’s all my fault.

(His breathing became shorter because of his frustration.)

 

Vernon:

Don’t say that.

Everything will be fine.

 

        Later on, Jihoon went down from his office immediately as soon as he heard the shouts.

 

Jihoon:

What happened?

 

Vernon:

DK and Mingyu had a fight.

 

Jihoon:

(Looked at the troubled angel in between them.)

Is hyung okay?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

Yeah… don’t worry. I’m fine.

Let me just talk to DK.

(Holding back his tears as he bit his lower lip)

 

Jihoon:

Hyung, let them be.

They should fix it themselves.

(With a soft tone)

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled)

No… it was my fault.

I must fix this.

 

       

He walked slowly to reach the kitchen. He was trembling because he was angry at himself. When no one was watching, his tears fell without him knowing, but he wiped it instantly.

 

        The boys behind him were worried, but they shouldn’t interfere and let them fix it because they might end up ruining it because they didn’t know what caused the fight.

 

-In the Kitchen-

 

        Jeonghan went close to him and called him with a sweet voice.

 

Jeonghan:

Deokyeomie~

(He tried to act normal as possible)

Can we talk?

 

DK:

Let’s eat now.

(Then, he shouted to call the others)

Hyung! The8! Vernon! Let’s eat now.

 

The8:

DK, where’s Mingyu’s food?

I’ll be the one to bring it to him.

 

        So, The8 delivered his friend’s food in his room, while the others eat silently on the dining room.

 

        After their meal, Jihoon talked first.

 

Jihoon:

Hyung, DK… fix this, alright.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you, Hoonie.

(He smiled)

 

        The boys leave them alone in the kitchen and let them talk alone.

 

        Jeonghan brushed his hands to DK’s arms.

 

Jeonghan:

(Called him with a sweet voice)

DK-ah. I’m sorry from what happened.

I was wrong.

 

        DK didn’t utter any words, but listened.

 

Jeonghan:

Don’t get mad at Mingyu.

It’s my fault.

I hurt his feelings.

I’m sorry that I hurt you too.

 

        Of course, DK couldn’t make Jeonghan wait any longer because he loves him so much.

 

DK:

But it’s just that, don’t let him show that attitude towards you, hyung.

(He said with frustration)

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled as he held his fool’s cheeks)

Thank you for protecting me.

I’m sorry that I’m getting weaker.

 

DK:

Don’t say that hyung.

You know how much I love you and it’s my duty to protect you too.

(He became teary all of a sudden)

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you so much.

(He smiled as he wiped DK’s tears)

Don’t cry. It will ruin your beautiful face.

 

DK:

I’m sorry for what I did, hyung.

I know I didn’t know anything.

I only made it worse.

 

Jeonghan:

Don’t worry DK.

I will fix it as soon as possible.

 

DK:

I should fix it too.

(He smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you.

 

        As soon as they finished talking, DK was washing the dishes and Jeonghan excused himself calmly to go to the bathroom.

 

-Bathroom-

 

        Jeonghan locked the door and went to the sink and throw up. He hated everything about him that moment. The fact that he was getting weaker because of his illness, and now, he was causing conflicts between the members. It upset him to the point that his illness had the chance to attack again.

 

        He had difficulty in breathing that time, maybe his frustration caused him that. He didn’t want others to know because he didn’t want them to worry. The weak angel stayed seated inside the bathroom leaning himself on the wall waiting for it to subside. He was just hoping that the worse attack would not happen that time.

 

--------

 

CHeers for their comeback! it's so beautiful and i died! lol!

anyway! i am so proud of them!

 

enjoy! and have a nce day!