세븐틴: SuperSebongs

SOUNDCHECK

Some refreshments guys.

I hope you enjoy this :D

 

 

세븐틴: SuperSebongs

 

       

        Jeonghan and Jun’s shooting finished at nearly dawn. The stunts were delaying their rest and especially, their sweet date. They thought that they would finish filming by 7pm, but it seemed harder than they thought. When they were executing their fight scenes during the night, they had more technical issues.

 

Unfortunately, the boys were obviously tired. Meanwhile, the angel was already sleeping while removing his hair and make-up. Same goes for Jun.

 

        They were already in their van when Jeonghan forced himself to stay awake and woke Jun up.

 

Jeonghan:

Jun, I’m sorry I have no energy for our date today.

 

Jun:

(He smiled)

Me too.

(With a half asleep luring eyes)

We can move it.

(He smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

As soon as possible, okay?

 

Jun:

Sure.

Aigoo, hyung. I’m so sleepy.

(Burying his face on Jeonghan’s chest while wrapping around his hands on Jeonghan’s body.)

 

Jeonghan:

Me tooo~

(Embraced him back and fell asleep side by side with him.)

 

        The two of them were called by their driver because they were already home. They struggled to drag their tired body inside their house. They wanted to sleep in their own bed, but they ended up sleeping anywhere comfortable inside their living room.

 

        As soon as they reached the sofa, Jun positioned himself in the couch lying his back comfortably. Meanwhile, Jeonghan tapped him asking him to move a little because he wanted to sleep on his side too. So the two eventually squeezed their bodies on their sofa with Jun embracing Jeonghan tight in order for him not to fall.

 

        On the other hand, early in the morning, the boys gathered around the table at their dining room, while Jeonghan and Jun were tightly sleeping on the couch. They let them sleep for a while because they looked so tired.

 

        Let their meeting begin!

Cheol being and as always their supervisor.

 

Seungcheol:

We’ll have to visit kids from The Return of the Superman without Jeonghan and Jun because they still have shooting.

I already assigned people in each family.

 

        Everybody were surprised and excited about the shooting.

 

Seungkwan:

Woah!

Daebak!

 

Seungcheol:

So please behave.

Be a good hyung and oppa to them, alright?

I don’t want to see a seventeen member who are more childish than the kids.

Take care of them and please be nice to them.

Let’s make sure that they are safe with us because their fathers are going to take a break tomorrow for them to rest.

Is that clear?

 

Sebongs:

Okay! Got it!

 

 

Seungcheol:

Okay. I arranged the members per house.

Mingyu and I will be handling William.

Wonwoo and Hoshi will be on SungJae.

Seungkwan, Vernon, and Dino will be on Sua, Seola, and Sian.

The8, and Jihoon with Rohui.

DK and Joshua with SeoJun and SeoEun.

Are you okay with the arrangements?

 

Sebongs:

No problem!

 

        Then, meeting adjourn!

       

 

        They were all up by 5:00 am in the morning the next day. They all woke up early because they had to consider their overall preparation including their bath time. They let Joshua took a bath first with the two others in each of the bathrooms. While the others were busy in the kitchen.

 

        It was a quiet morning because they woke up early and they were still sleepy; nevertheless, after some more time of idling, they somehow managed to condition themselves. So they went into separate cars to reach their respective locations.

 

Jeonghan and Jun went early to their site, while the others were just right to arrive at the shooting location because they had to be there before the children wakes up.

 

-Seungcheol and Mingyu at William’s House-

 

        William’s father, Sam, answered the door with his morning face -messy hair and sleepy eyes. He greeted the two handsome men and welcomed them inside their house with a big bright smile; though, he’s still sleepy. As expected, the two handsome boys received their errands for the day.

 

William’s to do list:

-Prepare breakfast

-Taking a bath

-Play with him

-Have a walk

-Lunch

-Nap Time

-Play Time

 

        It was a very simple list, but they didn’t know how hard it would be, since William was still a baby who doesn’t talk yet.

 

Sam:

I entrust him to you.

(He smiled)

I got to go somewhere.

I’ll be back as soon as I can.

Thank you so much.

(He tapped the two boys.)

Just cook anything you want in the fridge.

If you want,

(He gave them money)

Just order anything.

(He giggled)

Thanks buddy.

 

        Mingyu and Seungcheol greeted him goodbye. When they were left alone, they became nervous and thought of how they could handle the kid.

 

        Soon after Sam left, they heard the baby cry, indication that he was already up for the day. The two boys who became an instant fathers of a son ran fast to see William. The great leader carried the clueless crying infant. After grasping everything, the baby stopped crying because he already noticed that neither Seungcheol nor Mingyu was not his real father. Confusion was painted in the infant’s face and cried once more.

 

        The two boys panicked and they suddenly played with him. Mingyu got the rattle and dance, not the crisp and well-crafted steps of Seventeen, but a cute and weird steps with weird facial expression to entertain William. When the boy stopped crying and was focusing on Seungcheol’s furry mic on his neckline, Seungcheol asked Mingyu to prepare their breakfast.

 

 

-Wonwoo and Hoshi with SungJae.-

 

        Fortunately for the Wonwoo and Hoshi, SungJae and his father were already awake and their breakfast was ready on the table. They joined them in their breakfast and took their time to get SungJae’s heart.

 

        Hoshi started playing with the toddler after their meal and he easily captured SungJae’s heart. Meanwhile, Wonwoo got the instructions from SungJae’s father before he went to a project.

 

SungJae’s to do List:

-Take a bath

-Go to a botanical garden

-Lunch

-Nap time

-Play time

 

SungJae’s dad (Ji Yong):

Take care and thank you for accepting this one day job.

(He laughed)

I will go now.

 

Wonwoo:

Yes, Ji Yong ssi

Take care.

 

Ji Yong:

Thank you.

 

        SungJae’s father left without his son noticing; although, he bid him goodbye. Or SungJae just didn’t care at all because he was happy with his new pet human-hamster. Later on, the friendly wolf joined them.

 

Wonwoo:

(He flashed his cutest and gentlest smile)

SungJae-ah, we’re going to a botanical garden.

You want to see butterflies?

(With excited expression.)

 

SungJae:

(Got excited all of a sudden.)

Yes!

 

Hoshi:

Alright, but before that, we have to take a shower first.

 

SungJae:

Why? Let’s go now!

 

Wonwoo:

(With his nerdy cute brain working)

They will not come to you if you do not smell good.

 

Hoshi:

He’s right. We already took our shower because we want them to go to us.

(With a big eyes)

 

SungJae:

Alright.

(He smiled)

 

        The boy went to the bathroom and got undressed. They two hyungs followed them immediately because they had to look after him while taking a bath. Then, he jumped into the shower area and quickly opened the shower. Unfortunately for the hamster, he got wet because Wonwoo made him a barrier over a splashing water. Wonwoo giggled, while Hoshi splashed him with water too. At the end, they got a little wet because of what they did. But the good news was, they managed to make Sungjae take his shower. They were actually impressed that SungJae thinks maturely for his age. He could actually take a bath with a minimum supervision.

 

        They were off to go to the butterfly have in a botanical park. The hyungs packed everything SungJae might be needing for their little adventure. They checked if their list was complete before going out.

 

-Seungkwan, Vernon, and Dino with Sua, Seola, and Sian-

 

        The maknaes were assigned to three naughty cuties. Seungkwan was known of loving kids that was why he was so excited. On the other hand, Vernon has his little sister, so somehow, he could manage, especially with the two sweet girls. Dino was okay, but he was clueless of what to do.

 

        Sua, Seola, and Sian were introduced by their super dad DongGook to the babies of Seventeen formally. They bowed their heads and introduced themselves to their visitors. The Sebongs did the same.

 

        Right from the start, after DongGook left their house. Seungkwanie dressed himself with apron and started cooking their breakfast. Though, he just had to consult the internet for the right instructions to cook a good breakfast for kids. On the other hand, Vernon and Dino were playing with the kids.

 

        Surprisingly, the two girls were enchanted by the young Di Caprio’s stunning face and they started to cling on him. Meanwhile, Dino was busy playing some baseball with Sian.

 

        It was surprisingly quiet, or should they say… it’s not chaotic inside their house because the girls and the boy were so distracted with their dazzling visuals.

 

        On the other hand, Seungkwan was about to finish his cuisine. He was just waiting for the veggies to cook. He chose jjajangbap because they already have the mixture of the sauce in a tetra pack.

 

        Mommy Seungkwanie assembled their food on their table first before calling them.

 

-The8 and Jihoon with Rohui-

 

        As soon as they arrived, Yoo Jin and Tae Yong greeted them with Rohui on his father’s arms. The two shy boys were starstrucked with the beautiful couple in front of them. They began to act formally and bowed their heads with a smile to greet the family.

 

        Unfortunately, the two had a hard time getting Rohui’s love and trust. It took them a while to get her attention. Jihoon was forced to act cutely in order to enchant the hard to get little lady. The8 was the one who’s carrying her and had that idea.

 

The8:

Hyung, act cutely, so that Rohui will go to you.

 

Jihoon:

Seriously?!

 

The8:

C’mon! It’s for RoHui, hyung.

Look… she’s so sad because she’s scared of you.

(He .)

 

        Jihoon glared at him with his beam eyes and The8 felt that his eyes were slowly cutting his throat. He knew that he’ll be dead when they got home. On the other hand, Jihoon was left with no other choice but to act like a cute mascot for the little princess.

 

        Meanwhile, RoHui’s parents were surprised that RoHui laughed after just a few minutes of acting cute. Usually, ROhui don’t laugh easily or she won’t go to someone she just first met. But seeing their daughter so much entertained with the two hard working oppas, they were really speechless.

 

        She was laughing because of the two active hyungs who exerted too much effort by running and chasing and entertaining the princess. In a matter of few minutes, they already feel the exhaustion equivalent to their 5 hour practice.

 

        Just then, Ro Hui’s parents were confident that their daughter will be safe in their arms. Though, they just don’t know when their energy would last.

 

 

- DK and Joshua with SeoJun and SeoEun-

 

        SeoJun and SeoEun were still asleep when they arrived. HwiJae was same with Sam, who welcomed them with a very messy look; nevertheless, they greeted with each other a smile.

 

HwiJae:

Welcome!

Aigoo~ I’m sorry for my face.

(He was covering his face.)

You two look handsome and sweet.

(He smiled)

 

        Immediately, he made them coffee and the two automatically helped him. He was amazed that the boys who were slowly conquering the world by their charms came to visit their house.

 

HwiJae:

Thank you for coming.

(Served them the coffee)

 

Joshua:

Thank you for inviting us, HwiJae ssi.

 

DK:

We are all watching this show and we love the kids.

 

HwiJae:

Please have patience with them.

(He giggled)

 

Joshua:

Leave them to us.

(He smiled)

 

HwiJae:

I will get out by 11:00 so I’m still here to help you.

 

DK:

Thank you, sir.

(He smiled brightly)

 

        Later on, SeoJun and SeoEun went out of their room and ran as fast as they could at the living room shouting and chasing each other. HwiJae called them and introduced them to their hyungs.

 

        DK immediately played with the two boys and Joshua joined them in a minute. On the other hand, HwiJae just ordered them breakfast.

 

        HwiJae was observing them at the corner, and he was surprised when he saw the two boys quiet on Joshua and DK’s lap. The two boys were so focused at the book Joshua was reading. They listened very carefully and they did not dare to move. He was so surprised and filmed them using his phone.

 

HwuiJae:

(Murmured)

It’s surprising to see the boys quiet.

(He sighed in disbelief and wished that he had those super powers Joshua have to control his own sons. His commanding voice was sweet and it lured the kids to follow his orders.)

 

        Usually, the boys tend to be more active when they saw someone who could play with them, but that day was different. The twins’ attention was focused on learning. He commend Joshua and DK for making them stay still.

 

        When the breakfast arrived, HwiJae called them to eat on the table. Another thing that made the twins’ father amazed was SeoJun and SeoEun were just walking beside the boys while holding their hands. They were surprisingly obedient that day. And it made HwiJae worried. He thought his twins were sick – well, maybe not because their smiles were bright.

 

HwiJae:

Woah!

(He exclaimed)

You two are doing a great job!

They are usually playful and naughty but…

Look at them now.

(Opened his eyes widely because he couldn’t believe what he was seeing.)

SeoJun-ah, SeoEun-ah, why are you quiet? Huh?

 

        SeoJun and SeoEun had no response.

 

DK:

Are you scared of us?

 

SeoJun:

No.

 

HwiJae:

Are they handsome?

 

SeoEun:

Yes.

 

HwiJae:

Are they more handsome than I am?

 

SeoJun and SeoEun:

(Nodded and smiled)

Yes!

 

HwiJae:

Ya! How can you do this to me? To your own father?!

 

        They all giggled; although, HwiJae’s heart had acquired a little damage.

 

Joshua:

(With a gentle voice)

I think, your appa is more handsome.

 

SeoEun:

(Looked at him)

No. You!

(He giggled)

 

HwiJae:

You are hurting my feelings, boys.

(Acted distressed)

 

DK:

(He became shy because the twins were doing it in front of their father. He felt troubled.)

Hyung is right, Your appa is more handsome.

(They tried to persuade them.)

 

SeoJun:

No. you! And you!

(Pointed at the two gentlemen who were feeding them.)

 

DK and Joshua:

Thank you.

 

HwiJae:

Boys, it’s futile. Don’t ask them that. I’ll be hurt.

 

        They laughed again, but the little boys were clueless how they stabbed their father’s heart that time.

 

        It was a new experience for the two young men. A new challenge and a new skill acquired. It was almost half of the day but their body were already giving up. It felt like they were doing an all day concert. It’s just that they had to entertain not a thousand fans but two cute boys.

 

 

 

        On the other hand, Jeonghan was so bored waiting for his turn which would be held in the late afternoon. He texted the others because he wanted to go and visit them with the kids. He asked them of their location and he found William’s home the nearest. Jeonghan asked the director if he could go and be back late in the afternoon. Then, he was free to go.

 

        Jeonghan visited William’s home and it surprised the other staffs as well as the two boys because they didn’t know that he’d actually go. The angel with his long hair visited William’s house. Mingyu was the one who opened the door with William on his arms, while Cheol was preparing William’s bath.

 

        Jeonghan jumped to kiss the young boy on Mingyu’s arms.

 

Jeonghan:

(Playing with William’s arms)

Hello, little prince!

 

Mingyu:

Hyung!

I-I thought you’re not coming.

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled)

I actually want to see all of them, but you are the nearest.

(Focused on Willian)

Aigoo~

He’s so cute.

 

        Jeonghan reached his arms to William and immediately, the little prince reached his arms to Jeonghan and let the angel carry him.

 

Mingyu:

Woah!

You got him.

 

        Jeonghan kept on kissing William, which made Mingyu jealous.

 

Mingyu:

How to be you, William-ah.

Aigoo~

 

        Then, later on, Cheol called for Mingyu because William’s bath was ready. Jeonghan surprised Coups while carrying the young boy. He was gorgeous as usual. They actually looked like a family; though, it was quite confusing of who the father was.

 

Seungcheol:

Omo!

Why are you here?

 

Jeonghan:

I escape from the shooting.

(Kissed William again)

We have to take a bath, my little prince.

 

        The boys unclothed the innocent little man and get him into a warm and nice bath. William kept on giggling because he had a lot of playmates. Seungcheol got his shampoo while Jeonghan was the one who massaged William’s head. The, the two take turns of holding the little man washing his body gently. Meanwhile, Mingyu was in charge of getting the kid’s towel and clothes and baby powder.

 

        As they finished bathing the small man. Mingyu caught him with a towel and dry his body with Jeonghan’s assistance. Then, their leader was the one who clean everything in the bathroom. Jeonghan helped Mingyu change his clothes. After that, they went to the kitchen to prepare their lunch.

 

        While Mingyu was busy cooking, Jeonghan was busy brainwashing William to get his precious kiss. He was giving his left cheek to him to receive a kiss; however, after a long wait, he got nothing. Jeonghan kissed him on the cheeks to execute how it was properly done. Too bad, William was just staring at his beautiful silky white skin.

 

Jeonghan:

William-ah, give a kiss.

Ppo ppo.

(Gave his left cheek)

 

        Later on, Mingyu showed him the right way. He snatched a peck on Jeonghan’s cheeks while embracing his angel.

 

Jeonghan:

Kkamjagiya!

You should have told me.

(He laughed gorgeously; as a result, William let out a sweet chuckle)

 

Mingyu:

(Gave him his left cheeks but still no response.)

William- ah, where’s my kiss?

 

Jeonghan:

Mingyu-ya, repeat it again. (The example- kiss)

 

        Mingyu gladly granted Jeonghan’s request and kissed him on the cheeks. It was now time for William to execute it after a clear and sweet demonstration. They waited a short time and finally William gave Jeonghan his kiss. Unfortunately, not for Mingyu yet.

 

        Jeonghan did what Mingyu did to him and the lucky prince finally got a kiss from an angel willingly. Too bad, Jeonghan need not have to do it anymore after one try because William kissed him immediately.

 

Mingyu:

William-ah, you should have let me have one more kiss.

(He whispered)

 

        Then later on, Jeonghan headed to their living room and joined Coups who was resting for a bit. The angel went beside his knight and disturb his rest. The poor hard working leader had no choice but to respond to his wifey –at the moment- with a kid. They played with William with all they’ve got until their lunch was ready.

 

        Seungcheol was the one who fed William. Meanwhile, Jeonghan fed Seungcheol after he took a spoonful of food. Then, another one for himself and another one for Seungcheol.

 

        The boys ate well, and it was time for William to take his nap because he was already rubbing his little fist to his poor sleepy eyes. Cheol was assigned in washing the dishes, while Mingyu prepared William’s bed in the living room.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo~ are you sleepy, William?

 

        Jeonghan tried his best to rock William gently on his arms until he fell asleep. Later on, Jeonghan lay down the little man carefully on the thin mattress enough for the both of them. As expected from the sleepy angel, after putting William into sleep, he laid his body beside him and used his arms as his pillow and fell asleep immediately while holding William’s cute hands.

 

        Of course, the tired handsome prince went to lay down on William’s other side, seizing every moment that he could sleep, since there’s nothing to do. The tall and handsome man automatically closed his eyes after being comfortable with his position. He then, laid his hands on William’s small feet.

 

        They were perfectly sound asleep. Meanwhile their poor leader saw them and lay down beside Jeonghan. Cheol did the same thing as Jeonghan and put his hand on Jeonghan’s waist as his another pillow.

 

        They looked like a family; though, it’s a very complicated one.

 

        After an hour, William moved around as he reached Jeonghan’s chest, fitting his small body on Jeonghan’s body. William made sure that he’s comfortable first before going back to sleep. Jeonghan and Mingyu, on the other hand, felt that William woke up through the movements, so they became alerted and opened their eyes too.

 

Jeonghan:

Why?

(He whispered)

 

        Jeonghan received no response, but William kept on conquering every space that he could beside Jeonghan.

 

Mingyu:

Are you feeling cold?

 

        Mingyu went up to get a blanket for the boy, while Jeonghan tapped him lightly to put him back to sleep. On the other hand, Cheol felt that they were moving, he peaked on what was happening and helped Jeonghan get William back to his sleep. That made Seungcheol wrapped his right arm to Jeonghan’s petite body to reach the boy and tapped him gently until William became at ease.

 

Jeonghan:

(He checked William who squeezed himself near him and was relieved when he saw that he’s sound sleeping.)

Aigoo~

(He smiled)

Sleep tight.

 

        The boys spent 3 hours sleeping. Jeonghan was the one who woke up first because he needed to go back to the shooting right away. He tried to escape from Cheol’s embrace, but he ended up waking Cheol too.

 

Seungcheol:

You need to go?

(With a lazy voice)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

Sorry for waking you up.

 

Seungcheol:

It’s okay.

Message us when you get there.

 

Jeonghan:

Oks!

Gotta go.

(He smiled)

It’s embarrassing, we ended up sleeping too.

(He giggled)

 

Seungcheol:

(He laughed)

Yeah. It’s your fault! When I see you both sleeping together. I felt sleepy too.

 

Jeonghan:

Guilty.

 

        One moment, William woke up and stayed blank after a few seconds. He was staring at the ceiling with his big beautiful eyes. Suddenly, the babypulled himself up while grabbing on Jeonghan’s shirt. He repeatedly blinked his eyes in order for him to recover from sleepiness. Later on, after several blinks, he smiled brightly- indicating that he had a good sleep. After sensing that everybody was already awake, Mingyu opened his eyes as he could hear his hyungs talking.

 

Jeonghan:

Mingyu ya, gotta go.

See you later.

 

        Mingyu stood up and carried William to play with him, while Cheol was the one who went with Jeonghan to the door.

 

Seungcheol:

Text us.

 

Jeonghan:

Yes sir!

(He smiled)

 

Seungcheol:

Take care.

 

        Jeonghan went off with a kiss on his forehead given by the mighty Cheol.

 

        While walking on the streets, Jeonghan was about to cross the streets when he felt a sudden pain piercing his head. He felt dizzy and tried to clear his sight. When he felt that he would pass out any time soon, he got his phone on his hand to dial somebody’s number, good thing, someone was already calling him and all he needed to do was to answer.

 

Jeonghan:

Hello?

(With still a great pain in his head.)

 

        Jeonghan leaned on the wall nearest to him for a support.

 

TaeHyung:

Hanie~

 

Jeonghan:

Taehyung ah,

(With a sweet voice.)

Can you pl-

 

        The pain in his head was getting stronger that he almost collapsed. Good thing he had support beside him. He wasn’t able to reply to TaeHyung for a moment.

 

        On the other hand, TaeHyung was just across the street with JungKook. They did a little shopping and relaxation when he identify Jeonghan from a far. V had this hawk eyes for Jeonghan that’s why he could detect him if he’s meters away.

 

TaeHyung:

Hanie yah?

(His smile fadde as he looked at Jeonghan leaning on a wall while holding his head)

 

        He wanted to run and rescue Jeonghan, but he needed to wait for the traffic light to flash a red color, so he could walk safely. As soon as he saw the red light, he dragged JungKook to the other side. The clueless boy was shocked of V’s action, especially when he embraced someone -randomly- his arms. He thought he was just fooling around, but V’s reaction was seriously worried.

 

JungKook:

What are you doing, hyung?

 

TaeHyung:

(Ignored JungKook)

Hanie-ya.

Are you okay?

(The mischievous puppy became so worried when he saw Jeonghan in pain.)

Why? Why? What’s happening?

 

        Jeonghan couldn’t answered because of the pain he’s feeling. It was his first time to encounter that pain in his head that he couldn’t tolerate and later on, he passed out.

 

JungKook:

(Took a good look on Jeonghan to confirm. And when it was confirmed, he panicked)

Why? Why?

 

        The mighty puppy carried him and called a taxi. They went to the nearest hospital with the clueless maknae. Although, V was not aware with his angel’s sickness, he knew that it was something serious.

 

JungKook:

Hyung, why are we rushing to the hospital?

 

TaeHyung:

Jeonghan is sick.

We need to go to the hospital right away.

 

JungKook:

I hope he’s just fine.

 

        They went to the hospital for consultation. They said that he just fainted on the street and that he somehow had a head ache, since he’s holding his head. The doctors immediately responded and V made sure that the issue won’t reach the media.

 

        On the other hand, JungKook called someone from the members, but only DK answered. Too bad, the members were all in a shooting, and they couldn’t just leave the kids.

 

They tried to contact Jun, but he was currently on the shooting. He saw the message after his shooting. He called DK as soon as possible because it made him so worried.

 

        The poor actor learned that his angel suffered from headache on the streets, and that TaeHyung was with him at the moment.

 

        Jun called V and asked their location. He said that he’d go there after taking his last scene. V made sure that Jun wouldn’t worry a lot, so he said that he’d stay with him until he comes.

 

        Later on, Jeonghan immediately woke up, and he was troubled because he was inside the hospital. He asked the nurse of the person who brought him there, but the two boys already entered the room.

 

TaeHyung:

Oh! Hanie-ya! Thank goodness you are awake!

We’re so worried about you.

 

Jeonghan:

V!

JungKook!

(With a surprised face)

 

JungKook:

V hyung saw you from across the street.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you.


V:

(Wore a serious face)

Han-ah, is your illness that bad?

You looked so much in pain before you fainted.

 

Jeonghan:

Um... i-it’s just a headache.

 

V:

I don’t believe you.

Is that related to what you and Cheol were talking about the last time?

 

Jeonghan:

(Sighed)

Yes.

 

JungKook:

Hyung, don’t force him to talk. Hanie hyung needs rest.

Ummm… Jun hyung will arrive soon.
(He smiled sweetly)

 

Jeonghan:

Oh my!

No need. I’m fine now.

Do you know where my hand phone is?
 

V:

It’s with me.

 

Jeonghan:

Thanks.

(V gave the phone to him)

 

        Jeonghan called Jun and let him know that he was okay, and that he’d return back to the set already. Then, he saw DK’s messages on the group and he panicked because DK seemed to have a heart attack with the tone of his message.

 

-Chat-

 

Jeonghan (on chat):

Guys I am fine now.

I am safe and I am with Taehyung and Jungkook.

(^u^)

Sorry

I’ll be going to the set right now.

 

DK:

Hyuuuuuuuuuuung!

Are you okay?

(T_T)

I’m worried.

 

Seungkwan:

You gave us a heart attack!

Aigoo!

How come you go by yourself?!

This hyung!

 

Vernon:

Can you ask them to accompany you to the set?

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo, sorry guys.

It’s embarrassing, I think they will go somewhere. Let’s not disturb them. I’ll just ride a taxi. :D

 

Seungcheol:

Jeonghan-ah!

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry.

 

Mingyu:

Jeonghan-ah!

 

Joshua:

Ya!

 

Wonwoo:

You okay now?

 

Jeonghan:

I’m really sorry.

I’m fine now. Nothing to worry. Calm down.

 

Hoshi:

I’m stitching my heart now.

(T-T)

 

Jihoon:

If you want to go alone, call any of us. Or give the plate number of the taxi or get the driver’s number.

 

Jeonghan:

That won’t be necessary, my loves.

 

Dino:

He’s right!

 

The8:

I think so too.

 

Jun:

I’m coming.

 

Jeonghan:

Fine.

Okay guys, I’ll send to you the details.

Jun, I’ll be right there. Are you done?

 

Jun:

Not yet. I excused myself to the director.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh my. Tell them I’m fine.

Gosh, I will receive a lot of scolding.

 

Seungcheol:

That’s what I’m gonna to later!

 

All:

Me too!

 

Jeonghan:

Oh boy!

Alright. I’m going now. Bye.

 

 

Joshua:

Make sure you get into your location safely.

 

 

Jeonghan:

Yup!

 

        Meanwhile, Taehyung called Jun -that was why Jun took a long time to reply in their chat- saying that they would accompany Jeonghan to the set.

 

Jun:

V hyung called me and said that he’d come with you.

I’ll wait for you.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo, it’s so embarrassing.

 

Seungcheol, Joshua, and Mingyu:

Please say thank you for us.

Take care.

 

-End of Chat-

 

        Jeonghan was accompanied by the two Bangtanboys to the shooting location. unfortunately, he received an immediate scolding from everybody on the cast, while Jun went to V to thank him personally on behalf of Seventeen.

 

V:

It’s my pleasure.
(Looked at Jeonghan)

We are going now. We don’t like to disturb you anymore. Tell my angel that we left already.

 

Jun:

Okay.

Thank you so much hyung and JungKook.

Take care.

 

V and JungKook:

That’s nothing.

 

V:

I hope he’s going to be alright.

Take good care of him.

 

JungKook:

Of course they are, hyung!

Tsk!

 

Jun:

We will.

(He smiled)

 

        Later on, Jeonghan went to them -after he got scolded- not to forget to thank the two handsome BTS members for all their effort for him.

 

Jeonghan:

V, JungKook, thank you.

Take care.

Call me and I’ll treat you.

(He giggled)

 

V:

(His eyes glistened)

Really?

We’ll have a date?!

 

JungKook:

A treat is not a date, hyung.

(With a straight face.)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

Let’s date!

(He giggled)

 

V:

The whole day?

With me alone?

 

JungKook:

How about me?


V:

Just go after eating.

 

JungKook:

Shiro!

 

V:

(Grinned his teeth as he was about to hit Jungkook’s head)

Tsk! Just follow what I’ve said!

 

JungKook:

No!

 

Jeonghan:

Okay, let’s have a time together ummm… one by one.

Like a date!

I’ll call you.

 

V:

Okay!

We’ll go now.

Take care!

 

        V kissed Jeonghan fearlessly on his cheeks and bid goodbye. JungKook on the other hand, was surprised and all he could do was to smile because he was embarrassed of his hyung’s action and apologized for it.

 

        Jeonghan was surprised, but he didn’t mind and gave them a big wave.

 

        Back to acting, Jeonghan did some drama this time, while Jun was just looking at him. By the time they’re done, Jun and Jeonghan changed their clothes. Jeonghan was surprisingly jolly that time, but no matter how brightly he smiled, Jun was still worried; though, he never forget to smile back at his angel.

 

        One moment, Jeonghan looked excitedly at Jun and said…

 

Jeonghan:

Let’s date!

 

 

 

Sorry, i can't make scenes for each family. hahaha!

 

Aigoo, I want Daehan, Minguk, and Mansae but they are not around anymore. huhu! I miss them. Do you watch return of the superman, guys?

 

Daehan looks like Wonwoo, though. Hahaha!

Maybe if Jeonghan and Wonwoo will have a son, he will look like Daehan. Hahaha! Lol! As if! Tsk! Too bad. Huhu…

 

Sometimes, I think of… what if Jeonghan and (a member) can have children, how will they look like? Am I weird? Do you think of this too?

 

Anyway, I’ll do my best to update as fast as I can. ;D Seeyah!

Sorry about my grammar. Hihi. ;)