세븐틴: The Diablo and The Dark Angel

SOUNDCHECK

세븐틴: The Diablo and The Dark Angel

 

        That night, Mingyu hurriedly packed his luggage as soon as he entered their house. Everybody was flustered because he was running wild like he was in the jungle.

 

Joshua:

What’s happening Mingyu?

Why are you in a hurry?

 

Mingyu:

(Running all over the house)

Hyung, I gotta go to the airport.

 

        He was pertaining to his flight to Thailand because he was invited to guess to act on a sitcom.

 

Joshua:

Oh!

(He realized that that night was his flight)

Should I get you something?

 

Mingyu:

Please help me hyung. I need to pack my luggage right now or else I’ll miss my flight.

 

Seungkwan:

What else do you need, hyung?

 

        Mingyu enumerate everything and the members, as in all of the members, went to get what he needed. Jeonghan and Jun were in charge of packing his luggage, while the others were running around the house to complete their Prince’s check list.

 

        Finally, everything was checked! Jeonghan and Jun packed his luggage nicely.

 

Jeonghan:

What else do you need?

 

Mingyu:

(Finally had a chance to talk to his beautiful hyung)

You okay now?

(Feel his temperature.)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. Wonwoo and Dino took good care of me.

You need anything else?

(He repeated again.)

 

Mingyu:

I think I am fine now.

(He smiled)

I will miss you.

(Pouted his lips)

 

Jeonghan:

I will miss you too.

Take care Mingyu.

 

Jun:

Update us.

 

Mingyu:

Sure!

Thanks! I’ll be back soon.

(He smiled)

 

        Jeonghan was the one who took Mingyu to the door.

 

Mingyu:

(Shouted)

Everyone, gotta go!

 

Seungcheol:

Take care!

 

Mingyu:

Yes hyung!

(Talked to Jeonghan)

Jeonghanie, gotta go.

(He winked with his perfect smile)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright. Take care.

See you very soon and Good luck!

(He winked)

I packed you something on your hand bag.

(He giggled)

 

Mingyu:

What is it?

 

Jeonghan:

You need to go now.

 

Mingyu:

Alr-

Oh!

I think I forgot something.

 

Jeonghan:

What?

 

Mingyu:

A hug and a kiss from my princess.

(He smirked handsomely.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled)

Alright. Come close.

 

        Jeonghan reached Mingyu’s neck by tiptoeing, while Mingyu came close and received Jeonghan’s packed love (Kisses) for him before he went off.

 

Mingyu:

(Wore a pleased face.)

Thank you.

What do you want me to take home?

 

Jeonghan:

Anything with you.

(He giggled)

 

Mingyu:

Alright!

What if I don’t have any? Is it okay?

 

Jeonghan:

I’d rather have one (item) with you.

(He even more.)

 

        Mingyu wore a little disbelief fake face.

 

        While riding the van to the airport, Mingyu was thinking that he wanted to stay home that night to take care of their sick angel; however, his schedule did not allow him to. He remembered what Jeonghan said, that he packed him something in his handbag. He searched for it and found out that it was his beautiful picture with a message “Don’t get sick, my prince. Go back home safely. Saranghae~” with lots of heart shapes. The prince chuckled as he got his phone to message him. But before going to his messaging app, he was surprised seeing Jeonghan’s face –again- on his wallpaper with a cute pouting lips with his closed eyes. Mingyu was very satisfied. Next thing he did was scan his gallery and there you go! Tons of pictures of Yoon Jeonghan.

 

Mingyu:

(He chuckled)

He sure gave me a lot!

(He was staring at the picture of his beloved princess with his smile.)

 

        Then, he finally texted him. “Saranghae, princess. Make sure you’re there when I get home.” Then, another message was sent after a while. “I will not send you any picture, so you’ll miss me.” With a grinning face.

 

        Just then, Mingyu removed the cover of his phone and placed Jeonghan’s picture at the back and sealed it again with his transparent phone cover for him to see his pretty hyung’s face anytime, anywhere.

 

        When Jeonghan got the message, he laughed alone on his bed before going to sleep. Cheol stomped his feet to get Jeonghan’s attention.

 

Seungcheol:

Are you insane? Why are you laughing alone?

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing.

Good night Cheolie~ Good night Hoonie~

 

Seungcheol & Ji Hoon:

Good night!

 

        The next day, Seungcheol woke up early because he had to meet their boss. Jun was already awake when he went to the kitchen for a drink.

 

Seungcheol:

Jun, you have any schedule today?

 

Jun:

None in the morning. Hoshi asked me to get up early and to wake him up too.

 

Seungcheol:

For?

 

Jun:

Remember our performance with the other groups?

 

Seungcheol:

Oh, yeah!

(Frowned his brows because he knew it’d be a hell tiring day again.)

Too bad we can’t relax.

(He sighed)

 

Jun:

Hyung, why did you wake up early?

 

Seungcheol:

I had to meet our boss. I’ll be back in the afternoon after the audition.

(He’d like to try what director Joon-Ik asked him to audition to.)

 

Jun:

(He smiled and cheered Cheol up.)

Good luck, hyung!

 

Seungcheol:

I’ll leave Jeonghan to you by the afternoon. You have the same schedule, right?

 

Jun:

Yeah.

 

Seungcheol:

Okay.

Gotta go.

 

Jun:

Aren’t you going to eat your breakfast?

 

Seungcheol:

Probably not. I’m lazy.

(He smiled)

 

Jun:

I’ll report it to Jeonghan hyung.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya!

 

Jun:

Eat first. I’ll make you sandwich.

 

        Later on, Hoshi woke up even without Jun’s call. He woke Seungkwan, Wonwoo and he was searching for Cheol, Jun and Mingyu, only to realize that Jun probably woke up already and Cheol had his schedule, then Mingyu was currently in Thailand. He thought of waking Jeonghan up for the practice; however, he chose Joshua instead, to be their proxy partner.

 

Hoshi:

Hyung… can you help us.

(He whispered gently, not trying to get a punch in the morning.)

 

Joshua:

(Opened his eyes a little with a frowning brows because the sunlight was hurting his eyes.)

For what?

(With a hoarse voice.)

 

Hoshi:

For the upcoming collaboration.

They’re coming today and I did not complete the steps yet. I need a partner, hyung.

 

Joshua:

Partner for?

 

Hoshi:

For a girl dance step.

Please.

(Pouting his squishy lips.)

 

        Joshua did not want to, but since Hoshi badly need it, he decided to help him. The ever gentleman headed to the bathroom and washed his face, but Jeonghan used the bathroom first. It was not because he vomited again, but he knew that Hoshi needed help that day to finish the dance steps, so he bothered to wake up early for his hamster. Joshua and Hoshi were surprised upon seeing him awake.

 

Hoshi:

Oh!

Why so early?

 

Jeonghan:

You told me that you needed to finish your steps today and I heard that you’d wake up early because they’re coming this afternoon, am I right?

 

Hoshi:

Oh… yeah.

(Dumbfounded)

 

Joshua:

You can rest. I will handle this.

 

Jeonghan:

But the others has to practice too.

Is Seungkwan ready?

 

Seungkwan:

(Heard what they say)

Yes! Good morning!

 

Jeonghan, Joshua, and Hoshi:

Good morning!

 

Joshua:

By the way, who’s coming?

 

Hoshi:

(Sighed)

I don’t know yet.

(Sobs)

They did not give me the final participants, but anyway, I have to finish the choreography, otherwise I’m dead!

 

Joshua:

Okay. C’mon.

 

Jeonghan:

Is Wonwoo, Coups, and Jun awake?

 

        The two heard them from the kitchen and responded. Fortunately, all of them were awake and they were ready to practice, except for Coups who would be back maybe late in the afternoon.

 

        Cheol headed to the office and let the boys practice first. Jeonghan and Hoshi showed some of the steps and as usual, they found it y. Too y to handle, but it was totally amazing how delicate and passionate the steps were. It was just awkward because they would practice it with men, but never to Hoshi because his partner would be his angel who knew the steps better than Seungkwan.

 

        The pairing were: HoshiXJeonghan; WonwooXJoshua, and JunXSeungkwan. Meanwhile, Seungkwan was worried if his hyung could carry him in some parts in the dance where they had those jumping and carrying fancy stuffs in the choreography that Hoshi arranged.

 

Seungkwan:

Hyung, can you carry me?

 

Jun:

(With a tender smile)

Sure!

I am strong.

 

Seungkwan:

Don’t laugh!

 

Jun:

I won’t

(He giggle)

I will make sure that my laughter will be used right now.

 

        He laughed so hard, thinking how animated they could be when dancing. He did that to get his concentration later in the practice; though, he was kinda weird, and he looked insane doing that all by himself. Of course, the boys loves the weird random things Jun does, and they laughed together with him; even though, they didn’t know why he was laughing. Jun was quite surprised and laughed more, then, he explained everything to them. -That he needed to remove all the laughter he had to be able to meet the character he has in the dance.- After listening to his weird explanation, the members were like: “Okay! Accepted!” It was Jun after all. They will never be surprised with his reasons anymore.

 

Jeonghan:

You’re always adorable Jun!

 

Jun:

You too!

(He winked)

 

        So! Everybody got started learning the choreography. Thank goodness the boys lose some weight or else, the y performers would lose their arms before the concert due to some steps that requires strength because it was quite like a weight lifting exercise. Moreover, they had difficulty in practicing because they had to be in their y mood. They needed to practice it with emotions because Hoshi needed to see the output.

 

        Glory for the great actor Jun! He, who was very good in acting holding his laughter while being partnered by Seungkwan. And in that way, Seungkwan became more serious too. Jun was very y and hot with his gazes and sways that sometimes Seungkwan felt that he was melting.

 

Joshua, on the other hand, was a bit shy because he had to do the women’s part and his partner was a cold sharp-eyed man oozing with charisma. Joshua too admitted that Wonwoo was the right guy to pull those steps on.

 

Then, they took a short break after one round.

 

The others woke up already and cooked their breakfast. The8, DK, and Vernon were in the kitchen while Dino went to the practice room to see how wild their dance could be as per Vernon’s statements. He was obviously impressed watching them.

 

Meanwhile, the little monster Ji Hoon was still sleeping. He was tired and stressed because he had to arrange some songs, and he was doing it for several days now. As a result he lacked some sleep. He wanted to recharge and didn’t want to be disturb otherwise, a flying guitar would hit them right straight on their heads. Nobody dared to disturb the little monster, lying comfortably on his habitat. Even Jeonghan couldn’t wake him up.

 

The poor JiHoonie was so tired preparing for their next comeback for the 4th quarter of 2017. The little genius man was busy fulfilling his team’s dream, which was “2017 is going to be their year!”. And of course, for their future too. Thanks to the help and love of the members, he was inspired in making new songs.

 

        Anyway, proceed to the working boys, their ramyun were already cooked by Do-chef’s apprentice. It was served hot and the boys started to dig in. Within 5 minutes, everything on the table were gone, well of course they won’t dare to eat the pan and the utensils too. After eating, they rest for a bit.

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan and Jun were preparing to go to their shoot. The boys were left alone, and Jihoon was still sleeping. One moment, someone knocked on their door, so Dino opened it, since he was destined to be the slave of his 12 hyungs.

 

        Upon opening the door, he was really surprised and immediately bowed down his head because he saw Sehun and Xiumin of EXO by their door.

 

Dino:

Annyeong hasaeyo, sumbaenim!

Please c-come in!

(He stuttered as he was stunned)

 

        The two respectable idols greeted them with a very bright smile. They humbled themselves with their shy little actions; however, in the eyes of the boys, they were still intimidating. They immediately stood up and greeted them.

 

        Meanwhile, Hoshi began to feel nervous because their manager didn’t tell him that the one who’s coming were superstars. The hamster almost faint in anxiousness. Thank goodness Dino and The8 got a hold of him.

 

The8:

Hyung, you can do it!

 

Hoshi:

I’m dying.

(Sobs)

 

SeHun & Xiumin:

Good afternoon!

(With their dazzling smile)

 

        However the boys couldn’t answer because they became stone at the moment. The two sunbaenims were so amused with their cute reaction; nevertheless, they explained everything to them.

 

Xiumin:

Our manager called us and they said we should come and go here for our collab. I’m excited working with you, guys!

 

        Unexpectedly, all of them, except the composed gentleman became like a robot. All were in awe, and they thought they were dreaming because they were about to do a collab with their famous hyungs.

 

Since, the other members couldn’t talk for a moment, Joshua was the one who greeted them formally.

 

Joshua:

Nice to meet you, sunbaenim!

 

SeHun:

Hyung is fine. Let’s not be too formal.

 

Joshua:

Okay, hyung.

Welcome!

 

Xiumin:

I believe, you already have the choreography. Are the others here yet?

 

Joshua:

You are the first one to come.

 

        Later on, another doorbell rang, hoping that they won’t be someone who were more superior to them because Hoshi might die on the spot.

 

        This time, The8 was the one who opened the door, while Dino and Jun were covering the dying hamster’s eyes for him not to be surprised. Then, as soon as The8 opened the door, someone shouted like he was home.

 

Taehyung:

Hanie! Your puppy is here!

 

        The8 was surprised, but he managed to tell him that Jeonghan was not there at the moment. The puppy suddenly got his energy low.

 

Jimin:

Hi!

(He smiled)

Don’t worry, he’s not gonna stay. He’ll go soon because he has his sched. He’s not included in the collaboration.

(He smiled cutely.)

 

The8:

I see.

(With slow and long words with cute tone.)

 

Jimin:

Go now!

 

        He shoo-ed the poor puppy away.

 

        Another superstar came and Hoshi was literally 50 50. Although, Jimin was close to them, they all considered him a superstar too. Jimin noticed that Hoshi was kind of weak.

 

Jimin:

Is there something wrong?

 

Jun:

He’s dying out of anxiety.

(He chuckled)

 

Hoshi:

Please… please revive me.

 

Joshua:

Get up now, Soon Young-ah.

 

        On the other hand, the men greeted each other properly. One more doorbell and without a doubt, it was a sure kill. Hoshi would die.

 

Hoshi:

Who is it this time?

(His heart was beating fast.)

 

        He was relieved when he heard their manager’s voice, and yet, his fate to die was still destined to come because Taemin from Shinee was behind him and greeted them actively.

 

        That day… Hoshi, died. Poor hamster. He died from a sudden heart attack of being a fanboy.

 

Dino:

Aigoo~

(Looked at his watch)

03:00 in the afternoon, Kwon Soon Young hyung died.

(He declared teasing his hyung.)

 

Seungkwan & Vernon:

Rest in peace, hyung!

(The Verkwan couple synchronized even in their prayers.)

 

        All laughed together and all thanks to their super savage maknae, Dino, who does not have any fear of everything due to the hard training on his 12 hyungs.

 

Manager:

(He smirked)

Okay, so boys, I’ll let you practice today all by yourself. The girls would probably go here tomorrow because they had a lot of schedules today. Some are from Black Pink, EXID, Mamamoo, and Sistar. Good luck!

 

        With that announcement, all of their heart totally stopped. And all of them became anxious upon hearing the girl groups who would join them.

 

Manager:

(He continued)

Sorry for the immediate call, I know you are all busy but…

(He sighed)

I’m really sorry because the organizer talked to us about this and we couldn’t do anything about it.

By the way, your food will arrive very soon.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and…

I asked Hoshi to choreograph the song. If you may have any suggestions feel free to talk to him.

He’s a talented man.

(He winked as he was proud of their boys too.)

 

Superstars:

We know.

 

 

        The members of the other groups were just summoned immediately, as in that very day. The organizer asked their managers of who would be available that day because they badly needed them to the concert. Unfortunately, almost all of the idols were busy, on the other hand, those who were available idols were too young for their theme, so they really need to find someone who’d fit the theme or else it would be awkward.

 

        They ate first before they proceed to practice. Hoshi was still nervous but he believed in himself and besides, his hyungs supported him as well.

 

        Since they were all boys that time, they had no choice but to call their proxy girls which were Joshua and Seungkwan. They were embarrassed, as well as, the other members and they didn’t know how to act.

 

        Thank goodness, as they was about to start, someone with long hair ran around their house. It was Jeonghan wearing his long majestic hair and a little make up again. - because his scene with HyeJin were delayed because of some revisions and set postponements. They would resume by night. Jeonghan invited HyeJin to visit their house first for him to rest well because HyeJin was so tired from his schedules too.-

 

        Back to the angel. He had no clue that other boys were inside their house, and some of them were on the other rooms, including the bathroom to change into their practice clothes. While the other SVT members were cleaning their kitchen. Jimin happened to be changing his clothes in the practice room, Seungkwan came with him because he ran some errands for Hoshi. Just then, Jeonghan peaked into the door and thought that Hoshi was the one with Seunkwan because he could only see Jimin’s back and thought it was his hamster fixing things. He ran recklessly to him and gave the clueless Jimin a back hug and a kiss on his cheeks to keep him alive.

 

        Seungkwan was very surprised with his fool hyung’s action and couldn’t breathe for a second.

 

Seungkwan:

H-hyung…

 

        Jimin on the other hand was totally surprised. He became a statue as he touched his cheeks gently.

 

Jeonghan:

How’s my ha-

 

        He was more shocked when he realized that Hoshi was not that person. He was Jimin! A different hot and y creature from BTS.

 

Jeonghan:

(Stepped back)

Omo! Sesangae! (What in the world…!)

(He bowed his head and soon apologized)

I-I’m very sorry.

 

Seungkwan:

(Face palmed)

Hyung! My gash!

So embarrassing!
 

Jeonghan:

I know.

(He giggled and once again apologize to the victim of his clumsiness)

 

        However, Hoshi was so on the right timing that he witnessed everything and got jealous.

 

Hoshi:

Hyuuuuuung!

Oh my gosh!

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, my hamster!

Ya! I thoug-

 

        His words were halted when he saw some big names behind him. He was stunned and speechless. On the other hand, the boys were stunned too upon seeing an angel with his divine appearance.

 

Seungkwan:

Why are you here, hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

Hyejin hyung and I are here because our shooting is delayed. He wanted to rest. I brought him to our room to sleep.

(With a big eyes)

 

        Soon after, he greeted the demigods of Kpop with his cheerful and beautiful smile.

 

Jeonghan:

I apologize… I think I must not be here.

 

Hoshi:

Hyung, are you going to sleep too?

 

Jeonghan:

Not in the mood.

(He giggled)

 

Hoshi:

Have you eaten?

 

Jeonghan:

Yes.

 

Hoshi:

You have energy to dance?

 

Jeonghan:

(He blushed)

Oh, we will show them?

I’m shy Hoshi-ya.

(With a cute shy face.)

 

        The boys never fail to notice that Jeonghan was getting beautiful every time they see him. The frozen Jimin was still frozen at the moment.

 

Hoshi:

Please hyung, so I can explain well. Joshua hyung is not yet ready. I don’t like Seungkwan to be my partner.

 

Seungkwan:

Why?!

 

Hoshi:

You’re funny.

 

Seungkwan:

You think, you’re not funny, hyung?!

Why Jun hyung? He’s okay with me.

 

Hoshi:

Because he’s a professional actor.

(He laughed)

 

Seungkwan:

(With a cute chubby pissed face.)

Eeeeeeiiiiiii!

 

        Jeonghan agreed to dance in front of their great sunbaenims; although, he was really embarrassed. He had no choice. He had to help them. So, as the music started, the others became attentive, and then soon after, Sebongies joined them after their cleaning to watch what the Hurricane Hoshi had created.

 

        As the y music began to play, Hoshi and Jeonghan put out an act first before they connected their hands together. Their sways were swag yet y. They could feel it on how they look at each other, and their movements were just too perfect. They became thrilled upon doing it; in addition, they were very astonished, witnessing how pretty Jeonghan was while dancing. It was not awkward. Actually they felt like they were watching a movie. Then, there comes the part when Jeonghan was to go far from his partner, but then Hoshi pulled him back (but the trick was, Jeonghan had to jump on Hoshi’s arms before going back to the ground.) close to him with his arms wrapped on Jeonghan’s waist passionately. They looked at each other ily and got their faces close as they brushed each other’s cheeks. Jeonghan even do the touching from abs to chest until his hands reached Hoshi’s nape. The angel was concentrated with the dance, and he showed his character on the movie to avoid awkwardness.

 

        They successfully executed the modern ballroom dance before proceeding to the swag y dance which they don’t need to connect hands more often; though, they would still need a partner.

 

        It was impressive! All of them were amazed; however, Jeonghan’s babies were insulted because they somehow felt that Hoshi was super possessive, the way he held Jeonghan’s body. It’s like eating Jeonghan alive in front of them. Vernon on his Memesol face again.

 

Vernon:

Hyung! I told you that it’s sensual!

 

Seungkwan:

Yeah!

 

Hoshi:

But I removed the once that you told me to remove!

(He panicked because he was being accused)

 

Dino:

Those stares and touches are weird hyung!

 

The8:

Ya, imma!

 

        Wonwoo on the other had just pierced Hoshi’s heart through his sharp eyes, together with Joshua’s lazer glance. Hoshi died the second time around.

 

        Before arranging his burial, they needed to practice the choreography first. They borrowed Seungkwan and Joshua for a moment, as well as, Jeonghan to be their partner. And since they needed more partners. DK and The8 volunteered, and when they caught the cute fluffy JiHoonie passing by because he just woke up, they called him and Hoshi made sure that he’d listen because he asked Xiumin to ask him instead. He was afraid that he might really die that day if he was the one who asked him. As a result, Woozi had no choice but to accept the favour his hyung.

 

Partners:

HoshiXJeonghan

WonwooXJoshua

JiminXSeungkwan (Seungkwan was very shy but he had to do it.)

TaeminXWoozi

XiuminXDK

SeHunXThe8

 

        So, let the practice begin! Hoshi started teaching and he’s getting stricter as ever. Well, it’s a normal thing for Kpop groups, but Hoshi loved his masterpiece and he’d never allow it to be ruined. He’s a perfectionist! That’s what s calls him. The steps were quite easy to remember yet hard to execute. The reason for that was because they had to put everything into act.

 

        Their rehearsals stopped when the food delivery arrived at their house. It was noticeable that Hoshi changed his expression when the food arrived and some might think that he had a double personality. One cute and irresistible, and one hot and tempting Hoshi. Anyway, the others prepared the food on their dining table, while the others just took a little rest inside the practice room.

 

 Jimin was exceptionally visible in everyone’s eyes because he didn’t stop practicing. Well, he practiced alone at the corner when Jeonghan noticed him. The angel was impressed with Jimin’s movements. It was really an art. He approached him and offered his help for a while because it was hard to practice without a partner since it was ballroom.

 

Jeonghan:

You want help?

 

        Jimin did not speak any word and blushed as he stared shyly at the kind angel right next to him.

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled)

I can help you.

It’s hard to practice alone.

 

        The angel reached the hand of Jimin, and they also asked Vernon to play the song. As the music played, Jimin, like Hoshi, turned into someone unfamiliar. Jimin is one of the beasts of the dance floor. He might be cute and shy back stage or outside, but when he stepped on a stage. It was different.

 

        Jimin slid his hands on Jeonghan’s back from his waist to his nape as he turned the angel’s head to meet his y stares. Then, Jeonghan did the same stares and projected a smirk. –that was only the intro- Then, as the music goes by, Jimin carefully played with Jeonghan’s light body as they followed Hoshi’s delicate steps. Others were watching and displayed an astounded face. Hoshi was about to call them for their early dinner, but he became speechless by Jimin and Jeonghan’s performance. Somehow, they saw Jeonghan’s character from the movie trailer and it was thrilling. They were like performing in a real stage. They thought that they might burn the stage like hell. Jimin “the Diablo” of the stage. (Well, Hoshi had the power of Hurricane when dancing, destroying everyone’s heart with a strong blow because his body, expression, and sways are too perfect.)

 

        All were speechless as they finished the performance. It was a very intense practice and Hoshi was impressed. Actually, he was more than impressed. He was seeing a brand new performance; however, what made Hoshi pout was, how Jimin handled their angel and turned him into a dark angel. His heart was overflowing with jealousy.

 

Jeonghan:

(Panting with a smile on their last pose of the dance)

You are so cool!

You are different when dancing, Jimin-ah.

 

Jimin:

(Pleased and smiled)

Thank you… but that’s because of you.

Thank you for the time.

(He let go of Jeonghan’s hand.)

You are amazing as well.

(Then he became shy.)

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you.

 

        Too bad, Jeonghan needed to go after eating. He woke up his HyeJin hyung inside their room, who was peacefully sleeping and told him to join the boys eating their dinner before they go. They were surprised when they saw an actor inside their house; nevertheless, they ate peacefully and everyone became friends.

 

        Only that, Jeonghan didn’t know that he set a huge fire on each of the Sebongs’ heart out of jealousy, seeing him on another man’s arms.