세븐틴: DIAMOND EDGE: Jeonghan’s Heart Report part. 3

SOUNDCHECK

세븐틴: DIAMOND EDGE: Jeonghan’s Heart Report part. 3

 

-SINGAPORE-

 

 

          Off to Singapore for another concert. Everyone was getting exhausted; nevertheless, they were still excited.

 

They noticed that their angel often sleep these days. He couldn’t control his eyelids from shutting his eyes. Well, no one could blame him. They’re all feeling the same.

 

Good thing, Jeonghan sat beside his squishy, ideal man. Seungkwanie let him use his shoulders as his pillow while holding his hands tightly yet comfortably. The younger man took a selca with his sleeping beauty, and later on, he became busy editing the lighting of the picture for more gradient look before sending it to their shared files with the caption “Sleeping Beauty again. I can hear him snore a bit. Kekeke.”

 

          After sending it to the team except Jeonghan, all looked at their phones and smiled.

 

-Chat-

 

The8:

Cutie~

 

          Then he looked at the other side of the seat and smiled.

 

 

Wonwoo:

I feel like we’re backstabbing Jeonghan hyung cutely.

 

Seungcheol:

This isn’t bad you know.

 

Jun:

I am playing the rubber ducky video. Kekeke.

 

Jihoon:

Me too.

 

Mingyu:

I don’t know that you like cute things hyung?

 

Jihoon:

It’s Hanie, so it’s okay.

More than okay.

If its you, I might end up killing you, Mingyu ya.

(Grin)

 

Joshua:

Did you forget that Jihoon is only soft with Jeonghan?

 

Dino:

Yeah. He’s so stone cold to us.

 

Seungkwan:

Kekeke. Chan-ah, are you that hurt?

 

Dino:

Yeah!

 

Vernon:

He’s so beautiful~

 

DK:

I totally agree.

(Getting soft with the photo)

 

Hoshi:

I can’t stop watching the rubber ducky thing!

Save meeeee!

 

Jun:

You think we can save you, when we can’t save ourselves?

 

The8:

Hahahah! True!

 

Hoshi:

You have a point!

Can you let him do cute things later Seungkwanie?

 

Seungkwan:

So you can have a new addiction?

 

Hoshi:

Yeah!

Hahahahahaha!

 

Seungcheol:

He’s a pretty good addiction, guys.

 

Joshua:

I agree.

 

DK:

We all are!

 

-End of Chat-

 

          Everyone connected their eyes and agreed for a mission. That mission was to collect Jeonghan’s cute, y, and sweet moments. Basically, it’s a report for everyone. Daily- ah, no! Frequent report, as in every minute, every hour report!

 

          The time when they landed in Singapore, they needed to carry Jeonghan out of the plane because he won’t wake up. Vernon, was the one who carried Jeonghan outside with a piggy back. That time, his doctor was with them. Their CEO and Yo Han agreed to send his doctor with them too, so that if something happens again, he knows what to do.

 

-HOTEL-

 

          Vernonie lay their angel down gently on the soft mattress as soon as they arrived at their room. He stayed by his side that time. He didn’t go outside with the others because he wanted to look after their angel upon seeing the doctor putting on his dextrose again for nutritional purposes. He got to wear that thing for the whole day, so his body would be ready for their upcoming practices and especially on their concert, since his body was –again- rejecting the food he eats.

 

          Joshua was the one invited Doctor Eric out because they need to talk about Jeonghan’s condition. He needed to do that because he could feel that Jeonghan was hiding something from them. Besides, they needed an update, since Jeonghan couldn’t.

 

Joshua would be the one huddling everyone up later after talking to Jeonghan’s doctor for a meeting about Jeonghan’s health- for them to be aware too.

 

***

 

          The boys were working hard. They needed to double their efforts, but it never went inside their minds that they were getting exhausted from the hard work they were making for their angel, instead, they encourage themselves to do better for Jeonghan and for everyone. The boys were trying their best just to fulfil their promise to each other.

 

          One moment, Jeonghan woke up. Thank goodness, he woke up. As he opened his eyes, he saw Hansol staring at him like a gigantic paper cut-out because he was not moving at all. Jeonghan thought that his baby Di Caprio seemed like a frozen Jack in Titanic at the moment, but he couldn’t help but to get frightened with those big, staring blank eyes that never blink since he saw them.

 

Jeonghan:

Vernonie~

(He called softly)

 

          Then, like a child, he would drastically change his blank expression into a happy one, wearing a big genuine smile after hearing his name.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo~ gwiyowo.

Where are the others?

 

Vernon:

They went out.

 

Jeonghan:

They left you?

 

Vernon:

Us.

(He giggled)

I volunteered myself to look after you because I’m lazy to go out.

 

Jeonghan:

I hope not with me?

 

Vernon:

Sure!

Wanna go out?

 

Jeonghan:

Later, I’m afraid.

(Looked at his dextrose.)

 

Vernon:

I can just leave the needle.

The doctor taught me how.

He’s not here because Joshua hyung invited him out to eat.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh. Okay.

Really? Can you do that?

I’m scared though.

(Exposing his cute scared eyes holding his hand gesturing like he’s protecting his poor hands from the damage his Di Caprio could make, in case he made a mistake.)

 

          Vernon smiled. He got his phone and the camera.

 

Vernon:

For a moment hyung. Stay still…

(And click)

Aigoo~ gwiyowo.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya. Are you trying to play with me?

 

Vernon:

No hyung.

You’re just too adorable. Look!

 

Jeonghan:

Then should I do something cuter?

 

Vernon:

Can you?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. To make you happy.

(He touched Vernon’s cheeks)

I make you worry.

(He smiled)

 

Vernon:

Yeah… but I’m fine.

We’re fine.

So!

Let’s start.

 

Jeonghan:

What do you want?

 

Vernon:

Oppa ya exclusive for SVT only.

Please make it super adorable hyung!

 

Jeonghan:

(He sighed and became hopeless. He couldn’t take back his words though. He had no choice but to grant his wish)

Alright.

Promise me you won’t post it in the net!

 

Vernon:

Sure. It’s for SVT only.

Exclusive for us!

(He assured)

 

          Jeonghan removed his shame and pride as he get himself ready for Vernon’s request. He acted super fluffy and adorable making Vernon want to pinch his face. All throughout the shoot, Vernon exposed his widest smile. He was obviously enjoying Jeonghan’s shameless cuteness. And dear~ Jeonghan looked like a playful angel. Who couldn’t fall for him?

 

          Vernon was in heaven~

 

          As soon as Jeonghan ended his exclusive ‘oppa ya’ for the boys…right away, Vernon sent it to their shared chat. While the others checked their gadgets altogether upon receiving the beep from their phones. In the Eric’s surprise, the talkative boys suddenly became quiet with an extreme concentration as soon as they received a message. Not just a message, the doctor assumed that it’s a video or something, since he could hear some audio on it. And! They were all looking at one video –he was sure of that- based on what he was hearing on their individual phones.

 

He looked upon the boys’ smiling face while watching a video, and he found them adorable. He believed that the boys were really synchronized in every movement they make, like they breathe as one, even when chatting or doing some naughty stuffs. He’s been with them for such a short period of time, but he could tell that the boys treats each other as their family. It felt warm being with them. Besides, he felt that he was young too, as if they were all friends. He enjoyed the company of the boys because despite their language barrier, they managed to entertain him well. It’s fun being with the boys. Now, Doctor Eric knows why Jeonghan would like to stay with them rather than looking for other possible cure. He believed that the young man felt more secured and comfortable with his friends, and he also believed that with everyone beside him, he will be okay.

 

          On the other hand, when the boys received the message and viewed it, they found themselves cringing in cuteness, but they’re all happy and it’s not awkward at all. They enjoyed it!  Too bad for Jeonghan, he didn’t know that he’s being sold in the black market called SVT Underground Market.

 

          Anyway, Vernon neatly and carefully removed the host of his hyung’s dextrose, so they could go out and went on a date of their own. They decided to go to Clark Quay to have their early dinner there. They chose a floating restaurant because it looked so cool, riding a boat while having dinner. That time, Jeonghan was astonished because Hansol looked like the REAL Jack at the moment; thought, he was praying that the boat won’t sink because it’s too scary.

 

          It was a great view at night, viewing the cityscape with all the lights and the music playing.

 

They immediately ordered their food and seriously, Jeonghan couldn’t take his eyes off his handsome date. He couldn’t just imagine that the day would come when they both go on a romantic boat ride date together, and the music just added something more dreamy with the song ‘My Valentine’ being played in the background. What a nice feeling~ Jeonghan just let the young one guide him throughout their date as he let him order food for him.

 

They stayed quiet until they had their food. One moment, Hansol caught Jeonghan’s eyes and smiled.

 

 

Vernon:

Why, hyung?

Something wrong with my face?

 

Jeonghan:

(Wasn’t startled at all; though, he was surprised with Vernon’s voice)

Nothing. Why?

 

Vernon:

You’re staring at me.

(He giggled shortly)

 

Jeonghan:

Oh well, who won’t look at you, Vernon?

(He smiled)

You are so handsome tonight. I mean… as always, but tonight is different.

 

Vernon:

Thanks.

You are beautiful as always, hyung.

Enjoy the meal.

 

          They ordered none other than a steak and a pasta for each –they actually got the same order because it looked so yummy at the picture, and besides, it stated there that it was their best seller.

 

 

Meanwhile, Vernon was busy slicing his piece of steak and when he’s done, he excused himself to get Jeonghan’s plate in exchange to his.

 

Vernon:

Hyung, take this.

 

          Vernon served Jeonghan the sliced, ready-to-eat, black pork stake -neatly and finely.

 

Vernon:

Eat now while it’s hot.

(He smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

(Was surprised and found his Di Caprio romantic.)

Omo!

Thank you.

You sure?

 

Vernon:

(Answered coolly)

Yeah.

(He smiled)

 

          While eating, Jeonghan stared at his romantic Di Carpio and see how careless Vernon ate his pasta. The sauce came all over his beautiful face, and he felt that Vernon needed him, so he got a clean napkin and reached the boy’s lips and wipe it gently.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo, Vernonie~ how can you be cute when you are looking manly?

(He giggled)

 

          Vernon giggled innocently.

 

Vernon:

Thanks hyung.

I’ll be fine.

 

          He reached the tissue and wiped his mouth himself.

 

 

“Vernonie? You are so wonderful. It’s such an honour to be loved by you. Your love has a lot of innocence, but you really are hot! Don’t you think? Maybe if I wait a little longer, you’ll kill me from a heart attack!

(He giggled)

You always surprise me in every move that you make. You are so sincere and soft, as well as, unpredictable. I can’t read you completely, my artist.

I wonder how you look at me.

I am curious of that… What will you say? What do you think about me?

Should I try asking sometimes?

(He smiled)

I don’t know how to approach you, Vernon. You are so unique, that’s why my only resort is to let you manage.

Is that okay?

Or should I make my move too?

How can you feel loved, my Jack? I want to know you better. I want to understand you.

I must admit that we are all clueless of how you think. You have different views in life and in everything. I am afraid that I am hurting you already without knowing.

If one day, we are allowed to read minds or exchange bodies with somebody else, I would like to be you even if it’s just a day to look at how you view the world. Maybe if I could read your mind, I could see how wonderful your world is.

I hope I am not ruining it.

I love you Hansolie~ Thank you”

 

Jeonghan:

So adorable!

(He giggled)

 

Vernon:

(He smiled looking intensely pure at Jeonghan’s beautiful eyes.)

Glad you are happy.

 

Jeonghan:

I am… always…

Whenever I am with you.

 

Vernon:

Glad to hear that.

 

Jeonghan:

Vernon?

 

Vernon:

Hmmmm?

 

Jeonghan:

Can you just try calling me with my name?

I am curious.

 

Vernon:

That’s an easy task, Jeonghanie~

(He said sweetly with his low steady voice.)

 

Jeonghan:

Omo!

It’s perfect.

 

Vernon:

Should you try calling me, hyung in return?

I’ll buy you ice cream after this.

(He giggled)

 

Jeonghan:

(He wore a smile with a pleased expression)

Sure, hyung.

(He said right away. For the ice creeeeaaaam! Joke!)

How do you feel?

 

Vernon:

Well, it’s kinda weird but…

(He felt shy)

I feel that I am reliable.

 

Jeonghan:

You are, though.

 

Vernon:

Thanks.

 

Jeonghan:

So, hyung… after we eat where will you treat me?

 

Vernon:

(He was surprised at first, but he recovered fast. He pointed a cute stall selling big serving ice cream with a cone.)

There, Jeonghanie.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright. Better eat fast. I want desert.

(He laughed)

 

Vernon:

I can wait long. Make sure you eat all. Chew them carefully.

 

Jeonghan:

Yes, hyung.

 

          Both of them laughed out of embarrassment; nevertheless, they continued their silly game. It was a little uncomfortable for Vernon, but he enjoyed it. He thought Chan would enjoy it the most! He’s so lucky that Jeonghan was in the mood.

 

          They went to the ice cream stall after. Vernon bought just a single big serving ice cream for the two of them as Jeonghan instructed because he might not able to finish one alone, since he’s full.

 

          The younger one walked near him carrying the tall ice cream carefully, so it won’t spill. While, Jeonghan was currently standing at the railings before the river, waiting for their dessert.

 

He was enjoying the night view of the city. It was beautiful! Jeonghan liked the vibe because he could relax, enjoying the cold breeze of the river with a nice scenery.

 

          Vernon let Jeonghan eat first, but Jeonghan asked him to take a bite as well because the ice cream might melt on his hands.

 

          While Jeonghan was the other side of the ice cream, Vernon harmlessly leaned forward and the other side. Well, Jeonghan told him to eat too, but he wasn’t expecting that he’d eat the same time as him. He blushed upon seeing his Jack up-close and thought that Vernon is still a kid- an innocent and charming one.

 

On the other hand, Vernon ate a big portion innocently and enjoyed it while looking at the view.

 

Vernon:

mmm…

(Satisfied with the taste)

It’s good!

 

Jeonghan:

I know.

(He giggled. He realized that Vernon was really a mysterious man.)

 

Vernon:

You like it?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

(He nodded cutely.)

Thank you.

 

Vernon:

Jeonghanie?

 

Jeonghan:

(Stopped eating his ice cream just to look at Vernon)

Mmm?

 

          Vernon noticed that there’s something on Jeonghan’s face, so he grabbed his hyung’s hand –the one that’s holding the cone- and clutched his soft skin on his chin gently. He came close to him and said…

 

Vernon:

Jeonghanie, look at yourself. You are all messy.

(Acting like he was the older one)

Be careful!

 

          He smirked before he dived into a quick kiss dragging his partner’s lower lip gently to clean up his lovely face.

 

Vernon:

If you keep doing that, I’ll give you a punishment!

(He smiled while scolding Jeonghan.)

Are we good?

 

          Jeonghan did not reply. He couldn’t! His eyes were wide open- to the fullest!- with his lips slightly open too.

 

 

          Jeonghan almost lose grip of the ice cream because he was soooooo –well, always- surprised of Vernon’s action. Good thing, Vernon predicted the accident beforehand and took a hold of the poor cone that got a little smashed because of Jeonghan’s intense grip in surprise.

 

          After that big scene in a plain view, where a lot of people gathered, Jeonghan feared that somebody might have been watching over them. He wanted to scold his dongsaeng, but he couldn’t speak at the moment.

 

          Meanwhile, the king of surprise – Vernon- took the ice cream from his hyung because the melted ice cream was dripping on his hands already.

 

Vernon:

Jeonghan, how can you crash the cone?

(While wiping his hyung’s hand as if he was a child)

 

          Vernon looked innocent like nothing big happened, and Jeonghan realized that he was tricked.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya… ya, imma…

(He called with a shaky voice)

 

Vernon:

(Looked at him like nothing happened)

Hmmm?

Let’s just buy another ice cream. We cannot eat it like this, now that the cone was smashed… anyway, it’s almost done, so…

 

Jeonghan:

Ya…

(With his shocked expression)

Ho-how can you-

(Took a hold of his lips)

 

Vernon;

Don’t worry, they will not notice us.

(He smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

But what if…

 

Vernon:

Then, I’ll explain myself.

(He said bravely, and Jeonghan was very impressed with the way he said it.)

Sorry.

I was tempted when you clean your mouth with your tongue.

Don’t do that ever again!

(He warned him)

It’s quite dangerous, Jeonghan.

(He smiled coolly)

 

          Jeonghan immediately looked at the people around them, checking if somebody was staring at them. Fortunately, he saw no one. He was relieved that it seemed nobody cares. And besides, there are a lot of foreigners kissing around the area too. Well, Vernon looked like a westerner, so maybe –hoping- that they could see it as a normal thing, unless there’s a carat lurking around. He was aware on how sharp their eyes were, that they could notice the slightest, smallest actions they do. Maybe even in the dark- who knows? And besides, it’s dark and all the people were drinking and dancing and kissing carelessly in the plain sight.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya!

(He slapped him lightly while scolding the young man)

Vernon ah, how will you explain that? What if they put that on the net?

 

Vernon:

Are you ashamed?

 

Jeonghan:

(He blushed)

N-no… it’s just that… we- we need to-

You know tha-

 

          Vernon hushed him.

 

Vernon:

(He giggled)

I know. I get it.

Sorry.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya!

What i-

 

Vernon:

(He smirked because his hyung looked so cute while panicking with his blushing cheeks)

It’s simple.

That-

I’m in love with you.

 

          Jeonghan was stunned with his statement. It was bold- so bold! Way toooooo bold!

 

 He froze.

 

Now the plot of titanic changed. The boat didn’t sink- thank goodness- plus! Rose was the one who froze, not Jack. Bravo!

 

Jeonghan:

(He paused for a while with Vernon’s explanation wearing a disbelief, super red face despite his pale complexion.)

Ah, cham!

Ya!

(He couldn’t accept his explanation)

What should we do, then?!

(He raised his voice in panic)

 

Vernon:

(He laughed)

Relax Jeonghan.

 

Jeonghan:

This kid, really!

 

          Vernon held Jeonghan’s hand confidently, while staring at his face.

 

Vernon:

Should we return back home?

You should rest.

(He said sincerely)

You’re looking pale again.

(Observed his face.)

I think we took so long here.

Sorry.

 

          Jeonghan became quiet with his surprised face. He didn’t know how Vernon controlled him that night. It’s not that he’s angry. He’s just… he’s just surprised.

 

Vernon had the capabilities of shutting him up -in a good way. He didn’t know if it was good or what, but all he could do was accept.

 

          When they came home, before Vernon go back to his own room with Mingyu, he stayed for a while because he was bothered by something. He wanted to make things clear between him and his hyung because Jeonghan didn’t talk on their way home.

 

Vernon:

Jeonghanie, are you angry at me?

 

Jeonghan:

No.

Why?

 

Vernon:

Thank you.

I will take full responsibility.

(He smiled and subtly.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Blushed)

Ya!

 

          Vernon went close to see Jeonghan’s red face and tapped it lightly.

 

Vernon:

Aigoo, gwiyeopda.

Good night.

Sweet dreams.

 

          Then, the boy ended up kissing his forehead as a good night greeting.

 

          Jeonghan went back to his room, together with Seungkwan wearing a blank expression. Seungkwan was listening and singing along to a music that time when he noticed his soulless hyung returning back to bed.

         

Seungkwan:

(Took off his earphones)

Hyung? Are you alright?

 

          The younger ones saw his hyung walking lifelessly and dived his body into bed with a straight posture. Seungkwan was worried, but it seemed that Jeonghan was just alright. He’s just not in his right mind.

 

Seungkwan:

Hyung, what’s going on?

 

Jeonghan:

(With a dead tone)

Ask your friend, Seungkwan.

 

Seungkwan:

Wae? Wae? Wae?

(He’s dying out of curiosity.)

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing.

(Looked at the boy)

Seungkwanie~ give me a massage please.

 

Seungkwan:

Okay. Before I call the doctor to put back the dextrose on.

 

Jeonghan:

Really?

You are willing to massage me?

 

Seungkwan:

Of course!

 

Jeonghan:

Not because you pity me?

 

Seungkwan:

Half.

(He laughed)

But half of it is pure love.

(He smiled sweetly with a very hilarious twitching of eyebrows)

 

          Jeonghan got up and relax his body while waiting for Seungkwanie from the bathroom getting a lotion.

 

          The spoiled hyung lie down on his stomach so Seungkwan could proceed immediately. The boy went out of the bathroom and saw that Jeonghan was ever ready with the massage. Just before he started, he saw bruises on his back. Jeonghan wasn’t feeling the pain yet because the color was just light; although, you could really see it with his white complexion.

 

Seungkwan:

Hyung?

I change my mind.

I’ll just sing for you.

 

Jeonghan:

Why?

(He was wagging his body, whining before his dongsaeng’s eyes)

 

Seungkwan:

How can I massage your back? It has bruises all over it.

Have you not feel it yet?

 

Jeonghan:

Really?

Oh, not yet.

 

Seungkwan:

Get up slowly and put on your clothes. I’ll call Doctor Eric.

 

          Jeonghan didn’t know if Seungkwan was joking. He put on his clothes without asking further, but he immediately forgot it because he leaned his back on the headboard.

 

          Jeonghan shouted lightly, and Seungkwan was shocked.

 

Seungkwan:

Why? Why?

 

Jeonghan:

I forgot what you said.

(He giggled)

Go ahead. Call Doctor Eric.

I can feel my back ache.

 

          Seungkwan immediately called Doctor Eric to put back the dextrose on. Too bad, Jeonghan couldn’t sleep again that night because of the growing pain on his back. With the lights off, he sat carefully because he didn’t want to pull the dextrose accidentally and spill his own blood anywhere in the room.

 

          Not that he knew, Seungkwan was still up, listening to the music while looking at him.

 

Seungkwan:

Hyung, are you alright?

You can’t sleep?

 

Jeonghan:

(Startled)

Kkamchagiya!

You’re not sleeping yet?

 

Seungkwan:

No…

I’m not sleepy yet.

Tell me what’s wrong.

 

Jeonghan:

My back aches and I can hardly breathe.

 

          Seungkwan went to get a hot water in a pale and dip a towel and sat on Jeonghan’s bed. He sat with his legs a little suspended from the beddings, bending his knees to form a big arc, leaving a space in between his legs and the mattress. One reason why he sat like that was obviously his incapability of crossing his feet together, and another one was for Seungkwan’s new invented therapy for Jeonghan.

 

Seungkwan:

Hyung, come here.

Insert your legs here. (At the space)

And lie down here. (At his knees with soft pillows)

 

Jeonghan:

What’s that for?

 

Seungkwan:

Seungkwan’s therapy.

(He chuckled)

 

          Jeonghan followed Seungkwan’s instruction, as he positioned himself in the way Seungkwan wanted. Then, the boy caressed Jeonghan’s back lightly after putting the hot compress. Then, he Jeonghan’s back tenderly.

 

Seungkwan:

How are you feeling, angel?

 

Jeonghan:

More better.

Thank you.

 

Seungkwan:

If you can sleep in that position. Try to.

 

Jeonghan:

How about you?

 

Seungkwan:

Don’t mind me.

I can’t sleep too, hyung.

I will sleep as soon as my eyes are heavy.

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry.

 

Seungkwan:

That’s nothing.

(Continued caressing Jeonghan’s head until his nape gently)

 

Jeonghan:

Your massage makes me feel sleepy Seungkwanie~

 

“I am not joking when I tell you that you are my ideal date, Seungkwanie~

You know what’s best for me. You always takes good care of me. I feel blessed.

I’m lucky to have known an adorable creature like you.

You are sweet.

You are caring.

And you can understand me well.

You are mature despite your playfulness. I guess, that’s one of a kind characteristic you have, young man. That makes me respect you a lot.

(He smiled)

I really love your company. You always makes me laugh. Actually, I know you always makes sure that I laugh every time.

Thank you so much for that. That’s a big-big help for me.

You are a complete vitamin for me! Complete package! From A to Zinc, I suppose.

Actually the dextrose is not a big help at all. Your love is more than enough for me.

You don’t know how much I’m becoming alive when you are by my side, my marshmallow.

I love you Seungkwanie~ Let’s grow together”

 

Seungkwan:

Good!

It’s called Seungkwan therapy exclusive for you.

 

Jeonghan:

Wow!

Thank you.

I might need some other time.

Can I have it?

 

Seungkwan:

Of course!

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you.

I think, my eyes are getting heavier…

Good night my ideal.

(As soon as he said that, he fall asleep. That’s how effective Seungkwan’s therapy was.)

 

Seungkwan:

Good night, angel.

 

          The young man leaned his head down to Jeonghan’s nape and kissed his skin softly.

 

          Despite the angel had already fallen asleep, Seungkwan continued him more while humming softly.

 

When he thought that Jeonghan was already in his deepest of dreams, Seungkwan decided to lay him down gently. He lifted Jeonghan’s head and caught him by his body. Good thing, Jeonghan was in a deep sleep that he won’t get disturbed easily. Then, carefully, he placed his head comfortably on the soft pillow. Before Seungkwan went back to his bed, he his hyung’s cheek and planted a kiss on his soft skin.

 

Seungkwan:

Sweet dreams, hyung.

 

          When Seungkwan got up from bed, his leg and back started to ache. That was because of his sacrificial position just for the angel. It was an uncomfortable stance, but he sacrificed his body for the sake of Jeonghan, despite his body feeling numb since the time when they went back to their hotel room from their practice

 

That night was really uncomfortable for the boy, but he was glad that Jeonghan could sleep comfortably on his bed. All he did that night was massaging his lower thigh and back. He couldn’t even get a nap sleep because he, somehow, couldn’t get the right position for his numb body.

 

          Jun noticed him doing the massage on his own body the next day. The older one thought that Seungkwan was not feeling well, given his pale complexion -due to lack of sleep. The boy looked uncomfortable, next to their performance leader, so the concerned hyung asked.

 

Jun:

Something’s wrong?

 

Seungkwan:

(He was surprised)

Ah!

(He panicked)

Nothing hyung.

(And smile)

It’s just that my legs are a little numb.

 

Hoshi:

Did you injure yourself?

 

Seungkwan:

No, hyung.

 

Hoshi:

Tell me the truth.

 

Seungkwan:

Eiiiii! I’m telling the truth.

It’s just numb.

 

Jun:

Why? You have spasms?

 

Seungkwan:

Maybe. I don’t know.

 

Jun:

Why do you keep hitting your back?

Is it painful as well?

 

Seungkwan:

No! Not at all.

(He smiled)

 

Hoshi:

Eiiiiii! You should have your back and legs checked right now.

There’s Doctor Eric.

You can’t perform with that, Seungkwan. It’s quite risky.

 

Seungkwan:

I told you I’m fine.

 

Vernon:

( in the conversation)

Seungkwan-ah… why don’t you rest for a while before our performance.

 

          Good thing, they have Doctor Eric there to the rescue.

 

Doctor Eric:

(He was bored and he’s willing to be the doctor of all because has nothing to do)

Something’s wrong?

 

          Jun and Hoshi backed out as they couldn’t risk their blood from spilling worthlessly while speaking and comprehending English with Doctor Eric. At least Seungkwan would stop suffering from his muscle pain; though, it would transfer to his head.

 

On the other hand, their American boy was there to rescue them. He became Seungkwan’s translator. The doctor just gave him a pain killer to ease his muscle spasm for the meantime before the hot compress.

 

Seungkwan:

Thank you, doctor.

 

Doctor Eric:

Anything for you, guys.

Take care of yourselves.

 

Vernon:

Thank you so much.

 

Doctor Eric:

Don’t hesitate to consult me.

I’ll be just right here.

(He smiled gently adoring the boys’ hard work and dedication.)

 

          After the practice, Seungkwan went back to their room, Jun called him immediately so they could apply hot compress on him.

 

          Jihoon was free that time, and he volunteered himself to look after the angel who returned back to sleeping after his warm shower, while Seungkwan was having his treatment with his hyungs.

 

          Jihoon casually went beside Jeonghan, his face while staring dearly at him.

 

Jihoon:

Poor angel.

I hope you are doing fine.

(He sighed)

I know you are enduring so much pain right now.

We’ll just be right here for you.

You have all of us.

And all we have is you.

(He said sadly)

 

Jeonghan:

(Spoke in a lazy manner)

Jihoon ah, saranghae~

(He opened his eyes lazily)

 

          Jihoon was surprised and blushed; nevertheless, he showed his cold expression.

 

Jeonghan:

We have one another Jihoon.

(He smiled)

 

Jihoon:

Did I wake you up?

 

Jeonghan:

Hmmmm…. I’m not sure.

Where is Seungkwan?

 

Jihoon:

He’s having a hot compress on his legs and back.

Maybe he slept the wrong way.

 

Jeonghan:

Really?

(He fixed his body comfortably to his bed)

I guess so.

(He smiled and felt guilty because he knew it’s because of him)

He wasn’t able to sleep comfortably last night.

 

Jihoon:

Something happened?

 

Jeonghan:

He did his magic therapy and that cost him his back and leg. It made me fall asleep quickly, though. It’s super effective!

I feel bad for him.

 

Jihoon:

(He smirked)

Don’t worry about him.

I’m sure he felt relieved that he had helped you in a simple way.

 

Jeonghan:

Poor Sebongs.

 

Jihoon:

Can you repay us with something?

 

Jeonghan:

What?

Anything. I will feel a lot better.

 

Jihoon:

Record a video for us.

 

Jeonghan:

What will I say?

 

Jihoon:

Anything that would make us feel relax.

(He trapped the poor willing angel)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright! Gimme my phone.

 

          Jihoon reached the phone to Jeonghan, while Jeonghan was rehearsing for something unknown.

 

Jeonghan:

Jihoon-ah, can you go outside first?

 

Jihoon:

Why?

 

Jeonghan:

Because I will be embarrassed you know.

 

Jihoon:

Okay. Call me when you’re done.

Do it coolly.

(He showed a very tiny, yet adorable smile)

 

Jeonghan:

Sure.

 

          Jihoon went outside and Jeonghan made sure that the door was closed. Then, he started his cute video message with only a “Good night. Sweet Dreams” and a smooch; however, the poor Jeonghanie had to do it 12 times because once again, he planned to do it customized for each.

 

          As ever prepared Jeonghan, he took his wallet out and get each of the members’ hard copy pictures. He prepared that for that kind of event, since he found it hard if he would find their pictures one by one on his gallery. It would be troublesome for him, so the solution he thought of was to print an embarrassing but- for him- a cute pictures of each.

 

          One by one, with all the efforts and love, Jeonghan stated their nicknames and said good night with 12 different poses and vibe. He considered the poses based on the member’s personality.

 

For example, for Coups, he made it a little bit soft, since he’s a person with strong personality; For Joshua, it’s a little bit sweet because he’s a gentleman; For Jun, it’s a little bit cute since he wanted it; For Hoshi, he made it a little cute but mostly hot; For Wonwoo, it’s pure iness; For Jihoon, it’s a bit threat like an FBI agent, since it was their last weird conversation; For DK, something sweet and mature; For Mingyu, something like a princess would do- fine and elegant; For The8, he made it a little feminine; For Seungkwan, he made his a little cute and seductive wanting to pinch his cheeks; And for Vernon, something like dramatic since he’s Jack; Not but not the least, for Dino, something vulnerable and cute.

 

          He sent it on a private message. Their phones rang all at the same time, and they immediately looked at it. It brought delight on their faces. Well, it was never a private message because one by one, they sent it inside their secret folder, so they could view different Jeonghan at one night. The boys were satisfied. Jihoon went in as soon as he received his, but he found Jeonghan hiding under the blanket.

 

Jihoon:

Hanie hyung… what are you doing?

 

Jeonghan:

I’m embarrassed.

(He giggled)

Don’t mind me.

I’ll sleep now.

 

          Jihoon didn’t let it pass. He removed the blanket forcibly and kissed Jeonghan’s forehead.

 

Jihoon:

Good night angel.

(He smirked)

I loved what you sent me.

Thank you.

 

“You are really killing me, Hoonie!

Aigoo!

Our Jihoonie~ You are adorable, but one of the manliest among us.

Your smile is very limited, that’s why I am very delighted that you offer me those.

Even when you do not talk often and all… I know you care for me a lot. You love me more than you show me.

I truly appreciate every little things you do for me, and even those words you tell me. I believe they are all meaningful.

You act and speak less, but when you do… I feel very special, even those little actions you show me. Your smile, your cute laugh, your touch…

Thank you so much for those affections.

I will treasure it, since you hardly show it to others. Your affection is quite rare, Jihoonie~ I will definitely protect it! I must!

I should say that I am proud of myself because I manage to make you do those things you usually don’t.

What can you say?

(He smiled proudly)

Remember the song you asked me to listen? I can still remember the sad melody, Jihoon. Is it for me?

I am assuming, though.

Thank you for being strong for me and for us. I know you are pressured with all that kind of stuffs you do.

Thank you~

I love you, Hoonie~”

 

Jeonghan:

(He sighed)

You are taking away my pride.

Aigoo!

 

Jihoon:

Why blame us when you are willing to give that up?

(He laughed)

Sleep now.

I’ll just wait for Seungkwan.

 

          While Jihoon was sitting across Jeonghan’s bed, he put on his earphones and silently, he watched 12 versions of Jeonghan with a smile.

 

 

 

-----

 

i hope you like this! hihi.

gimme a feedback.... please talk to me... i'm getting crazy! hahaha!

two more chaps to end this sequel! see yaaaaa very soon! i hope i can update fast. hahaha!

mmmmwuah!

 

forgive me if i wasn't able to express some of their actions well. haha. i think my vocabs failed me this time. haha