세븐틴: Camp Fire

SOUNDCHECK

세븐틴: Camp Fire

 

 

        After their very tiring day, they finally had a very peaceful rest. The boys stayed at home resting their bodies in a very warm and relaxing Jacuzzi, built inside their house. Some lay their bodies on the couch or anywhere possible.

 

        Later on, their baby Dino was bothered with something. He was bothered from the phone call TaeHyung did the last time. After that, he couldn’t control himself to review his JeongMom’s phone, including the messages and the phone calls. He didn’t know why he became that desperate looking at someone’s phone when he knew it was not good; however, he felt the urgency of doing it. He needed to check what was going on in between Jeonghan and the outside world because he was already aware about his Seventeen hyungs.

 

Thinking of it was really threatening. If he would learn that somebody, not from Seventeen, was a strong candidate that would replace all of them in Jeonghan’s heart, Dino felt that their poor heart would be smashed to dust. That can’t be! Not that easy! Seventeen was strong! Seventeen was more than enough! –Right?

 

Dino was really restless thinking of the possibilities while scanning his JeongMom’s phone secretly.

 

        One moment it alerted Dino when he discovered that Jackson was inviting him on a date. A serious and romantic date based on how he texted Hanie! Damn! What a bold move?! And then, he suddenly remembered the last time when he opened the door for Jackson. Good thing, Jeonghan was not around. He was there asking Jeonghan for a date. That Mr. Wang! What was he thinking that time? He even asked Dino a favour to tell Jeonghan about the romantic date he arranged- or rather he was arranging.

 

 Meanwhile, he also thought of few people who were strong candidates, like Minhyunk from Monsta X. He knew very well that Minhyuk was really a serious threat from the day they met him. Everybody knew that that hyung was seriously possessive and in love with Jeonghan in any way. He even dare to tell his fans that he loved Jeonghan from head to toe! Tsk! Such a vulgar! Even though, he was not sure if it was just a fan service or a declaration of lustfulness, he couldn’t just eliminate him from the list because he sure was clingy; moreover, he silently tell them all through his gazes and touches to Jeonghan that he was taking over. Wow! Really now! Besides, Jeonghan seemed not bothered at all. Aigoo~ how to read their ambiguous angel?

 

Then, he comes this TAEHYUNG! Dino’s biggest threat –for him. He could feel that every time he’s around, Jeonghan’s attention was on him. or maybe it’s just the effect of his jealousy, but what the hell?! He’s extremely jealous! He felt that Taehyung was always ready to take his position in Jeonghan’s heart besides from his cuteness and charms, he’s also willing to do everything for Jeonghan; even if it’s really an embarrassing one –that he admitted he couldn’t do, no matter what because he’s just a normal person and not an alien.

 

Another threat in mind were the hyungs that were casts on the movie, Jeonghan had participated. They’re caring and gentleman; in addition, their visuals were no joke as well… and for the chemistry, they would definitely have a unique and attractive one.

 

And lastly, the doctor! The Lee Pace look-a-like doctor. He’s hot and oozing with charisma. On the top of that, they didn’t even know what they were talking about when they were alone. Too mysterious, ei?

 

Dino was frowning his brows until it almost clashed. Aw! Too problematic! Too chaotic! Their baby’s head was full of thoughts that time and he decided to have an impromptu meeting without even planning on how to start; what to discuss; or how to wrap up things.

 

 

In his hyungs’ surprise, the lost boy called them one by one in a room that could possibly accommodate them. He made Jeonghan sit in front of him, while the rest completed a big circular formation, enough to fit them all.

 

        His hyungs were dumbfounded in Dino’s urgent call.

 

 

Seungcheol:

What was this about, Dino?

(Wearing a confused face)

 

Joshua:

Something important maybe?

(He replied to Cheol calmly)

 

Dino:

Utmost important, hyungdeul!

(He confidently stated)

 

Jeonghan:

What’s this for?

 

Dino:

It’s about you, hyung.

(Wearing a cute, problematic, serious face they’ve ever witnessed.)

 

Jeonghan:

Me?

 

 

        He thought that it was about his health, but no! He was wrong.

 

Jeonghan:

Guys, I’m fine…

Sorry to make you wor-

 

Dino:

No hyung. It’s not about your disease. We already talked about it long ago.

 

Jeonghan:

Really?

(With a dumbfounded face)

 

Jun:

Then what is it now?

 

Wonwoo:

Important you say?

 

Jihoon:

You surprised me that you called us out of the blue.

 

Dino:

Okay. So let us start!

(Taking a short deep breath)

 

Jeonghan:

What’s this for?

 

Dino:

Wait, hyung. Let me finish.

So!

Here’s the deal.

I am coming up with a proposal for you Hanie hyung and for everyone.

 

Mingyu:

Enough of the suspense, Dino ya.

(Making a nervous face)

 

Hoshi:

Yeah. You are making me nervous!

 

Dino:

So!

Jeonghan hyung…

 

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

 

Dino:

(He stuttered and blushed)

How do I say this?

 

DK:

Go Dino ya!

 

Dino:

Can you stop dating others?

(He bowed his head slowly and shyly as if he was melting.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He found Dino cute and smiled.)
Why?

 

Dino:

Coz I…. I saw your phone and…

And… ah hyung, sorry for looking at your personal things but…

I saw date invites for you.

       

 

Jeonghan:

Oh that!

That’s only a day out with someone.

(He defended)

 

Sebongies were slightly damaged hearning that because it means that Jeonghan was open to other people too. If they asked him on a date, he would just go if he had his free time. It was quite a serious threat for the boys.

 

 

Dino:

No!

You cannot hide it hyung!

They want you!

(He became frustrated)

It’s obvious!

Okay…

(Sighed and rested for a while.)

It’s my fault.

Aigoo. You are good at playing naïve, hyung.

(He giggled in frustration)

Anyway! Good job!

(With a thumbs up!)

 

Jeonghan:

What are you talking about?

 

 

        All blushed and became quiet and still.

 

 

Seungkwan:

Ya, what are you planning to state there?

 

Dino:

That.

Oh my. This is harder than I thought.

(He murmured)

 

Vernon:

In what?

In a romantic way?

(He said innocently)

 

        They all paused with Vernon’s words because it startled the hell out of them.

 

Dino:

(He looked blankly at their Di Caprio with unexpectedly sharp tongue, and he couldn’t help but sigh.)

Anyway… Jeonghan hyung!

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah?

(He became alerted)

 

Dino:

Do you love us?

 

Jeonghan:

I love all of you.

Of course I do!

Dino ya… can we just… can we just skip the… you know.

(Rolling his eyes)

This…

 

Dino:

No!

I want a confession.

Right here, right now!

 

Jeonghan:

What confession?!
(He panicked)

 

Dino:

Hokshi, you love somebody else besides us?

 

        Everybody was threatened, while Jeonghan froze.

 

Jeonghan:

What do you mean by that?

 

Dino:

I told you not to date anyone else besides us.

You’re not keeping my advice!

Well…

Except… except from remaining naïve, which frustrates me. Really!

By anyway. Is it possible that… that… you already love somebody else?

 

Jeonghan:

Dino ya…

(He was blushing as he felt some eyes were already scrutinizing every action he was making)

 

Dino:

Hyung… if you are going to fall in love.

He must be in this group!

 

Jeonghan:

Ya!

(He totally reddened. If it’s visible on his body, he would have been a stick strawberry in red.)

 

        The boys remained quiet because of the sudden commotion. Actually, they were nervous of what was happening inside their meeting. They were all shook for all Dino knew!

 

Dino:

Okay. Let’s go like this.

Jeonghan hyung…

I am not here to… you know act selfish or what.

Though I am quite selfish here.

(Clearing what he was saying in a cute manner.)

T-that’s because I want to protect you. You know that.

I promise you that!

I know it’s hard because there are many of us here… especially those who are really!

--aigoo!

(Remembered the few things he saw while rolling his eyes on each of their members.)

Really… rude on showing their love to you.

I mean it.

I will protect you.

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled at Dino)

Then, you are asking me for a decision?

 

Joshua:

(Giggled)

That’s a big pressure, Chan-ah.

You’re making all of us, nervous.

How adorable you are right now.

And Dino ya, don’t you think Jeonghan needs more time for that?

 

Dino:

Ummm… I’m not pressuring you hyung…

(He became shy as he realized)

I’m just worried.

(Bowed his head completely as he was totally embarrassed of what he had done.)

Sorry…

I’m so sorry for all this nonsense.

I should have think before I had set this up.

(He was annoyed by his immature action)

 

        His hyungs were just looking and listening to him because they found him adorable.

 

Dino:

I’m really sorry, guys.

 

Seungcheol:

Aigoo~ gwiyeowo.

(He teased as he patted Dino’s head while giggling.)

It’s okay. As long as it’s for Jeonghan’s sake.

But your meeting was too powerful. We are all shaken.

(Got the attention of the boys)

So, if ever you have something in mind…

Don’t be afraid to tell us. Especially when it’s bothering you. Is that okay?

 

 

Jeonghan:

(Looking fondly at his baby boy)

Aigoo!

Gwiyeowo.

 

Dino:

(Looked at Jeonghan)

Sorry hyung.

 

        Jeonghan went to him and look at his eyes with a serious face. Dino thought that he got angry, so he just decided to keep quiet and accept what Jeonghan would tell him; however, later on, JeongMom embraced his one and only baby.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you, Chan.

You are always be my baby.

I won’t look at others besides you.

 

Dino:

Really?

(He blushed)

I know. I’m sorry.

 

Jeonghan:

But Chan-ah…

(He whispered)

How come you didn’t tell us about your girlfriend?

(Exposed the news all over the internet about his video that leaked on twitter.)

 

Dino:

(Blushed)

Omo!

(He smiled)

But you are always and ever my Jeongmom. Remember that.

(He declared sweetly~)

 

Jeonghan:

Smart kid!

 

Dino:

Like mom like son.

(He winked)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

Is our meeting okay now?

 

Dino:

Yeah. Sorry for the commotion.

Rest now, hyung. Don’t think about what I have said.

 

Jeonghan:

(He giggled)

Alright…

But I am pressured.

(He teased)

 

Dino:

Oh- sorry… don’t be.

(He smiled)

 

        After the meeting adjourned. No one dared to stand up and go. They were surprised too.

 

Seungcheol:

Maybe we missed each other a lot.

Who wants BBQ?!

Let’s buy meat and grill it outside. Let’s make use of the lawn!

 

Sebongs:

Agreed!

 

        Some shop for food, and some prepared their grill at home, and some cooked side dishes inside their busy- a little chaotic- kitchen.

 

At their lawn, the boys who were assigned to set the fire were busy. One of them was Wonwoo. When he got the chance to talk to Dino, he stepped quietly beside him and called him with his low voice.

 

 

Wonwoo:

Hey.

 

Dino:

Oh hyung!

(He was startled)

 

Wonwoo:

You are brave.

(He smiled handsomely)

Great job!

 

Dino:

I am shy now.

 

Jihoon:

(Who listened beside them unintentionally.)

Don’t be. We understand.

Nice one!

 

Dino:

Aigoo hyung. It’s good to hear that from you. I was so down during our practice because all you see are my floss.

(He teased)

 

Seungkwan and DK:

(Heard what he had said while fanning the coals and laughed)

Poor Chan.

 

DK:

But I am curious about the person whom Jeonghan hyung like.

 

Seungkwan:

I will faint if he announced it right away.

You almost killed all of us Dino ya.

 

Dino:

I was nervous too!

 

Vernon:

Did you see everyone’s reaction?

I observed every single one of you and we all look funny, I think.

(He laughed)

 

        Once one sebong heard murmurs, they would gather around one by one. They’re like ants swarming over a sweet food.

 

The8:

I wonder if he likes someone not from this group.

I don’t know what I will feel.

(He became sad.)

 

Mingyu:

So this meeting is not done yet?

(He whispered)

 

Wonwoo:

I think so.

(He smirked)

 

Dino:

Why is it hard to keep a god with a goddess face and angelic heart?

Tsk!
That frustrates me.

 

Sebongs:

I agree.

 

Joshua:

That’s why we gotta protect him.

(He winked)

 

Hoshi:

All shield up!

(With his animated actions)

 

Seungcheol:

What’s that all about?

 

Jun:

Meeting again?

 

Jeonghan:

About what?

 

Sebong:

About you.

(They smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

Again?!

Are we not done yet?

 

Sebongs:

Never.

 

Jeonghan:

(He giggled)

Alright.

Are you curious about something?

You can ask me directly.

One by one.

You wanna play this game?

(He smirked)

 

Mingyu:

I am in!

 

Hoshi:

Me too!

 

DK:

Me three.

 

Seungkwan:

Me four!

 

Sebongs:

Count us in!

 

Jeonghan:

From the eldest to youngest.

Or…

Write it on a paper.

One question will be allowed.

 

DK:

Please be sincere answering those questions hyung.

(He pleaded)

 

Jeonghan:

I promise.

 

Seungkwan:

I don’t think so.

(With a memekwan face because he was aware that Jeonghan was a swindler.)

 

        However, Jeonghan promised sincerely from the bottom of his heart. So, they began as they set a campfire inside a big tin can to prevent arson in the whole block because all houses were built in duplex; moreover, the grass would make the fire spread easily to the neighbours.

 

        The boys write their questions diligently and one by one they come to Jeonghan, while eating their BBQ.

 

        Jeonghan instructed them to give a space of 5 meters away from the confession area. Anyone who won’t follow the instructions would be disqualified.

 

        Just then, Jeonghan set his chair up near the campfire because it’s warm and the Q&A begins! However, there were some requests from his fans before they proceed.

 

Vernon:

Hyung… can I ask 2 questions?

Please.

(He pleaded cutely)

 

Jeonghan:

(He was pleased and smiled, but Vernon’s charms won’t work)

Nope, Vernonie~

 

DK:

A follow up question like, why?

Please hyung, we know you.

 

Jeonghan:

(He laughed)

Alright. Fine!

Eldest first.

Cheol, come here!

 

 

        Cheol presented his paper with… “I know if I ask you if you love me, you’d say yes… so to be more specific… what do you like about me?”

 

Jeonghan:

(He was surprised and made a silly face)

Well…

(He looked straight and comfortably on Seungcheol’s eyes)

I like your personality. Cool! A great leader. A kind friend and hyung. A guy who will always protect me.

 

Cheol:

That’s all? No looks? Am I not handsome? No y? Not hot or maybe charming?

(He teased)

 

Jeonghan:

(He laughed)

You all are Cheol. It’s given!

Okay. Stop right there!

Next!

(He shouted)

Joshua.

 

Joshua:

(Reached his paper.)

“Will you go on a date with me again?”

 

Jeonghan:

Sure. I’d be glad too.

But it’s my treat.

 

Joshua:

(He smirked)

You said that.

 

Jeonghan:

Yup.

 

Joshua:

I was joking. I’ll be in charge.

I have something to give you.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay. Sure.

(He said coolly; though, he was nervous again because he didn’t know how to react!)

 

Joshua:

(Before he stood up)

You are beautiful Jeonghan. You are brave.

I trust you.

(He winked)

 

        Jeonghan was kinda struck by an arrow that made his blood rushed all over his veins. And if it happens that he was wounded by that time, he would die due to loss of blood. However, he maintained his poise.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you. You too,

(He smiled)

Next!

 

Jun:

(He smiled)

I know you love me… I won’t ask any more about it. I’ll just let you choose but for now, my concern is our revised script hyung. How can we… I mean. We are seriously dead. How can we tell them?

 

Jeonghan:

(He panicked)

Shhh! Just act cool about it. c’mon!

You told me to act like a professional actor!

 

Jun:

But as you have witnessed… they will never let it go.

 

Jeonghan:

I know.

Just ask another question. I don’t know how to answer that.

(He blushed)

 

Jun:

Okay… then…

(He smirked)

How would you like my kiss?

 

Jeonghan:

(His eyes widened in surprised and he became totally red again.)

Jun!

I wish I didn’t let you have another chance for the question.

How dare you?!

(He pouted his lips)

 

Jun:

(He laughed as he was thrilled.)

C’mon now. I just wanna know.

I liked it.

(He teased)

You are stunning that time and I got carried away.

That’s my feeling that time.

I want to know yours.

Only in that time.

Please hyung…

 

 

Jeonghan:

Ya!

You are!

Really Jun?

That’s a dangerous question!

 

Jun:

(Pouted his evil sad mouth as well.)

Hyung. What if they will kill me on the day of premier? At least I need to know your feeling that time.

 

Jeonghan:

This kid! Tsk!

Come close.

(He whispered something which made Jun delighted)

You keep that between the both of us!

Or else I will kill you before the premier.

 

Jun:

Thanks!

(Looked at the back with a delighted expression.)

Next!

Hoshi yah!

 

Hoshi:

(Went excitedly to Jeonghan and reached his paper)

Can I kiss you often?

 

Jeonghan:

(He took time answering that question)

Where?

 

Hoshi:

On your lips of course.

 

Jeonghan:

What if I disagree?

(Looked at his hamster intently.)

 

Hoshi:

I’ll be sad.

 

Jeonghan:

You can only answer that. Change your question.

 

Hoshi:

Ummm… well, can I act as your boyfriend? Sometimes?

 

Jeonghan:

(He laughed)

You are so cute!

Of course!

 

Hoshi:

Okay, then that answered the first question.

(He smirked)

 

Jeonghan:

(He was a little bit disappointed and murmured)

Why do I get the feeling that they’re just playing with me?

Hmmmph!

Next!

 

Wonwoo:

(He smiled)

I know we love each other. I will just ask a permission, if I could show it to you more.

 

Jeonghan:

(He found it a little bold)

Alright. My pleasure.

 

        He smiled, but what stunned him was, Wonwoo’s back-up.

 

Wonwoo:

I know I am not that person who always say that I love you. Who will always make you feel that I care, but remember that no matter what happens… I’m always here for you.

 

Jeonghan:

(He was touched)

I know Wonwoo ya.

Thank you.

(He looked at the other person)

JiHoonie~ you’re up!

 

Jihoon:

I didn’t write. I can tell you.

 

Jeonghan:

Go ahead.

 

Jihoon:

You are always beautiful in my eyes. How do you find me? Be honest!

(He threatened.)

 

Jeonghan:

(That was a touching question for Jeonghan)

I adore you, Jihoon. You are talented, responsible, and lovable.

I see you as a man and not a cutie pie. You are strong and mature. That’s what I like about you. But you are just so cute sometime. I can’t help it.

(He winked)

 

JiHoon:

(Very satisfied)

Very well.

Thanks.

 

Jeonghan:

No follow ups?

 

Jihoon:

I’ll reserve that next time.

Sign the paper for that reservation.

(He grinned)

 

Jeonghan:

Clever.

(He smirked)

 

        DK, who was next in line went right after Jihoon.

 

DK:

Hyung… do you see me as a man?

 

Jeonghan:

Of course I am.

 

DK:

I mean as your man?

 

Jeonghan:

Your ma-

(He laughed)

Yeah. Sure!

 

DK:

I’m done!

(He smiled widely)

 

Jeonghan:

That was quick. Any follow up?

 

DK:

O yeah.

Nope. None at the moment. Maybe next time.

Oh!

Matta!

Do I need to change anything?

 

Jeonghan:

Nope. I like the way you are.

(He smiled)

 

DK:

Thank you.

(Sent him flying kiss)

 

Jeonghan:

Mingyu! You are next!

 

Mingyu:

(He looked at Jeonghan first and smiled handsomely)

We look good together, don’t you think, Jeonghanie? Perfect, are we?

 

Jeonghan:

(He was really trapped)

Mingyu ya… you are getting cunning each time.

 

Mingyu:

Answer me right now.

(He smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

(Nodded with a cute smile)

Yeah. I think so too.

 

Mingyu:

I know.

 

Jeonghan:

You are confident, Mingyu.

 

Mingyu:

Of course. Because I am with you.

(He winked)

Should we take a selca?

I want something that looks good on my wallpaper.

 

Jeonghan:

I’ll set it later.

(He winked)

 

Mingyu:

Alright. Thanks!

(Sent a flying kiss.)

 

        Jeonghan was laughing every time his boys asked him questions because he knew that the boys wanted to comfort themselves too.

 

Jeonghan:

Call The8!

 

The8:

Hey hyung!

 

Jeonghan:

Hi MyeungHo!

 

The8:

I am not confident at all but…

I respect you, hyung. I have nothing to say.

I am aware that you already know my feelings for you.

(He smiled)

I’ll just wait.

 

Jeonghan:

I respect you too, The8. Be confident. You deserve it because you are one of a kind.

 

The8:

Can I ask a photo of you? I want something special like you gave to Mingyu when he went to Thailand.

 

Jeonghan:

Picture? That’s simple. Give me your phone.

 

        He took a lot of photo plus video saying good things directly to The8 before he gave it back.

 

Jeonghan:

If that’s not enough. Just ask me.

 

The8:

It will never be enough.

I miss dating you.

 

Jeonghan:

Let’s date again some other time.

(He winked)

 

The8:

I will look forward to that.

Hyung… saranghae~

 

Jeonghan:

Saranghae~

 

Seungkwan:

I am next!

Hyung!

You know you are the most beautiful being in my eyes.

 

Jeonghan:

My pleasure. Thank you. You are to me too.

 

Seungkwan:

Hyung please get rid of your marshmallow thing. I deserve a good name.

 

Jeonghan:

You’d ask for that?

 

Seungkwan:

Well… I don’t have in mind at the moment, though.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

My…

My ideal man.

Is that okay?

 

Seungkwan:

You mean it?

(He became happy)

 

Jeonghan:

I told you that before.

I want someone like you or maybe DK. I admire you both.

 

Seungkwan:

Then, we will fight for the title?

 

Jeonghan:

No. he’s my fool, Seungkwanie~

You are my ideal.

(He winked)

 

Seungkwan:

You serious?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

 

Seungkwan:

But hyung… you removed the handsome.

(He teased his angel being so generous to him)

 

Jeonghan:

(He laughed)

But Seungkwanie~ it’s all in ideal, don’t you think?

 

Seungkwan:

I think it’s removed to be fair with the others.

 

        They both laughed together.

 

Jeonghan:

Yokshi… you are really my ideal Seungkwanie~ you make me laugh every time.

 

Seungkwan:

So, your ideal is someone who makes you laugh all the time?

But hyung, I advise you to hire a jester if you want that. That’s not an ideal to me.

 

Jeonghan:

Then choose… handsome jester or ideal?

 

Seunkwan:

I prefer the most acceptable and formal and looked sincere, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

So, handsome jester?

(He teased)

 

Seungkwan:

Eeeey!

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

Go now my ideal. Call Di Caprio.

 

Seungkwan:

You mean that.

(Waiting for his hyung’s sincerest answer.)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

 

        The, Vernon was up.

 

Vernon:

Hyung…

I know you still see me as a baby bu-

 

Jeonghan:

Not after you kiss me, Vernonie~

 

Vernon:

(He blushed)

Yeah. Cool!

(He smiled with a swag.)

Remember what I told you.

 

Jeonghan:

I was surprised. But yeah. I’ll take note of that.

(He winked)

So what’s your question?

 

Vernon:

I don’t have in mind now.

I’ll ask you when I already have.

I just want you to say that I love you and I respect you so much.

(He smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright Di Caprio.

 

Vernon:

You are my Rose now, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

I see.

(He giggled)

We done?

 

Vernon:

Just for a sec.

 

        He just took the time to take a good look of their angel.

 

Vernon:

I didn’t get the chance to see your face yesterday because I’m drunk.

(He smirked)

 

Jeonghan:

Take your time.

(He smiled confidently yet there was shyness hidden on his eyes.)

 

        He also looked at his Vernon too and appreciate his beauty. And last but not the least, his baby Dino!

 

Dino:

I’m next!

(He sat after Vernon got up)

Hyung, you gotta trust me on this. Tell me honestly, okay?

(He gave the paper)

How many in our group had already kissed you in your lips?

 

        Jeonghan was surprised about his question… he stopped in a moment, and smirked.

 

Jeonghan:

11.

(He told him quickly and shortly.)

 

Dino:

(Was more surprised)

11?!

Except me, then?!

Including Seungkwanie hyung? Vernon Hyung? DK hyung?!

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

 

Dino:

OMO!

Damn!
(He groaned)

They’re faster than I thought.

Better patrol more.

Who’s the first and the latest?

 

Jeonghan:

Was it important, Chan?

I’m getting embarrassed.

(he was blushing remembering all of it.)

 

Dino:

I just want to know so I could, you know… do my strategies. I wonder and I hope not to hear from you that you have already surrendered something?

(Looked intensely. Examining his hyung’s body.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He was caught off guard! DINO!)

Ya!

Chan!

What are you talking about?!

 

Dino:

Don’t deny, hyung.

I promise I’ll keep it safe.

And please not with others.

Please!

Noooo! I am begging you!

 

Jeonghan:

N-nothing. I mean, no o-

(He halted when he remembered something which shook Dino.)

 

Dino:

What?

You did?!

Oh my gad!

What should I do?! Noooooo!

(He panicked)

 

Jeonghan:

Chill.

It’s not serious.

(He giggled)

You are being cute lately, baby.

 

Dino:

I must work hard.

Don’t ever… ever… let them touch you!
Kiss is already deadly, hyung.

On your guard!

(With an imaginary military whistle blowing in the background.)

 

Jeonghan:

But I don’t read minds Dino.

 

Dino:

Right!

Tsk!

 

Jeonghan:

It’s just a kiss Dino. Relax.

 

Dino:

How can you be so relaxed?

It was supposed to be something special!

 

Jeoonghan:

You are all special to me.

 

Dino:

So it’s okay?

 

Jeonghan:

What should I supposed to do?

Reject all of you?

I’m fine.

(He smirked)
I’m beginning to like it though.

(he teased)

 

Dino:

(He was dumbfounded)

Woah!

Daebak!

 

Jeonghan:

(He winked)
surprised?

 

Dino:

No!

Terrified! Hyung please… no!

This hyung, really!

I will just allow a peck. A peck!

Understood!

 

Jeonghan:

Talk to them.

 

Dino:

Aigoo!

(He was frustrated)

You are right. Tsk.

But hyung… protect it.

 

Jeonghan:

As far as my powers can.

(He winked)

 

Dino:

Are you in love?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

(He said with a serious tone)

But Dino, don’t you think you are getting too much questions?

 

Dino:

I have to!

I am your protector, remember that.

 

Jeonghan:

I see. Alright.

Let’s keep between the two of us. Okay?

(He laughed)

 

Dino:

I promise those are safe with me.

I will investigate more.

 

Jeonghan:

Dino… I don’t want anybody will get hurt because of me.

 

Dino:

But don’t you think, you deserve not to be hurt too, hyung?

If you are generous to everyone… eotteokhae?

 

Jeonghan:

I am not. Actually, I am quite abusive!

(He grinned)

 

Dino:

They deserve that.

(He smirked)

Your love is something so big more that our love to you.

 

Jeonghan:

That’s not true.

(He smiled)

Yours are a lot bigger.

Thank you.

So! We will continue our investigation next time, baby. We’re done.

 

Dino:

Alright.

(He smiled)

 

        The boys continued their party like nothing happened in their Q&A portion with Jeonghan.

 

        Well, Jeonghan was quite amazed on how they treat him. It was like an ordinary thing, or maybe he was just getting used to it. But somehow, he felt comfortable. Their treatment for him never change, except when they are dating… but the tease, the bully, the riot, and the laughter were all the same. He was wondering of how they can stand rivalry with each other like they’re not a threat. Nevertheless, he was happy because they were still all together.

 

        Seventeen is a family. They love, they respect, they protect, and they accept. They chose not rivalry, but love. They are free to express themselves, especially their love. Jeonghan was free to do so too. It’s better whole than in pieces. It’s better together than scattered.

 

 

 

So! I hope you enjoyed the CAMPFIRE!

I wonder if you are one of the members of SVT, what question would you like to ask?

Or if ever, you are Cheol, Shua, Jun, Wonwoo, Hoshi, Jihoon, Mingyu, Minghao, DK, Seungkwan, Vernon, or Dino, what would you like to know?

 

Drop your questions below~ woooohoooo!