세븐틴: Bad Actor

SOUNDCHECK

Beware of my grammar. Hehehe. My mind is not working properly. Hahaha! Enjoy!

 

 

 

세븐틴: Bad Actor

 

        Jeonghanie invited his Junhui for a date after their shooting. The angel was so excited; however, his con artist was doubting Jeonghan’s condition.

 

Jun:

Are you sure you want to go now?

Can you handle your body?

I think you should rest, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m fine!

C’mon now!

Don’t you want?

 

Jun:

Okay.

(He smiled after seeing how enthusiastic his angel was.)

Actually, I’ve been waiting for this.

So, where do you want to take me?

 

Jeonghan:

Hmmm… where do you want?

 

Jun:

If you’d ask me. I want somewhere relaxing.

Maybe a spa or…

 

Jeonghan:

JJimjilbang!

 

Jun:

Oh that’s cool!

 

Jeonghan:

Let’s eat first.

What do you want?

 

Jun:

Kalguksu!

 

Jeonghan:

Alright!

I want ice cream after.

(He smiled cutely)

 

Jun:

Alright!

 

Jeonghan:

What do you want me to do? Have any request?

 

Jung:

(Looked at him with a wide eyes)

Anything?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

 

Jun:

Hmmm… treat me like a real boyfriend.

I will take care of you.

(He smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

(He was shocked)

H-how will I do that?

And… do I need to act something? A woman? What?

(With a very big eyes)

 

Jun:

Just stay just the way you are.

(He let out a sweet laughter.)

I love Jeonghan, Jeonghan and not anybody else.

(He winked)

 

Jeonghan:

(He giggled)

Okay.

Thank god.

 

Jun:

(He displayed his soft smiling face)

Let’s eat now.

Hold my hand!

 

        Jeonghan reached his soft hands to Jun and intertwined it to each other. They  walked side by side, while having a little chat.

 

Jun was the one who chose where to eat, and he insisted that he’d pay; however, Jeonghan wanted him to pay because the last time they had their date, Jun paid for everything.

 

Jeonghan:

Please Jun. let me pay for this.

(Pouted cutely to Jun, hoping that it will melt him and give up immediately.)

 

Jun:

(He sure melted)

Okay, but I’ll pay for the Jjimjilbang.

 

Jeonghan:

(Frowned)

Hmmmm…

 

Jun:

(With a sweet voice, hoping to melt Jeonghan too.)

Please~

 

Jeonghan:

(Same goes for him. He melted)

Mmm… okay. Araseo

But Junie~ please let me pay for everything next time we’re having a date. Okay?

 

Jun:

Nope!

(He smiled ily)

How can I let you pay all when it’s our date?

Let’s be just fair, if you want.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay.

 

        One moment, a waitress came and asked them if they would like to try their ‘big’ challenge. That was, if they finished a big bowl of Kalguksu in 60 minutes, they don’t have to pay. Jun and Jeonghan were dumbfounded at first, but Jeonghan wanted to do the challenge; though, he’s not sure if he could finish that.

 

        On the other hand, Jun saw how willing Jeonghan was to do the challenge, but he also knew that he was worried that he couldn’t finish it all. To make him happy, Jun volunteered himself. It also made him curious, and he hoped that his stomach won’t burst any time soon.

 

Jun:

Okay, I’ll take the challenge!

 

        Jeonghan was surprised because Jun doesn’t usually eat that much.

 

Jeonghan:

You sure?

 

Jun:

I know you want to try but you’re kinda hesitant. Let me try this, hyung. I can do this!

I think I can.

(He smiled widely)

 

Jeonghan:

Ya! There you go again!

Make sure you’ll finish everything.

I think it’s going to be fun!

Good luck Jun!

 

Jun:

(He was nervous, but at the same time excited)

Give me strength, hyung.

 

        Jeonghan gave Jun a pretty flying kiss. Actually, it’s not really flying, but it was directly delivered. Jeonghan sent him his kiss by kissing his hand and putting it on Jun’s lips, which made Jun more nervous and stiff at the moment. While Jeonghan was producing sweet chuckles for Jun as a sign of his support.

 

        Jeonghan really wanted to try, when he was about to order a regular bowl, he ordered the big bowl instead. It shocked Jun and he became speechless.

 

Jun:

a-are you sure hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

I want to.

(He laughed)

 

Jun:

Make sure you won’t vomit.

(He smirked)

 

Jeonghan:

I don’t know.

(He stuck his tongue out)

 

Jun:

Good luck to us!

(He smirked)

 

        Then after waiting for a while, two enormous big bowl of Kalgusksu weighing 60 pounds were served hot and fresh. The two thin-framed SVT members were up to challenge, and Jun was confident that he’d finish it because he’s starving.

 

        Jeonghan and Jun wore big eyes when they saw how big it was, and they didn’t know if their stomach could actually contain that food. Anyway, they had set their time and started eating.

 

Jun:

Hyung, if you cannot take it anymore, don’t push yourself.

Don’t worry I’ll pay.

(With a wink)

 

Jeonghan:

I will pay Jun. You’re forgetting something.

(He winked)

Let’s send these to the boys first.

 

        They took a selca before pressing the start button of their gadgets and sent it to their group chat.

 

        Then, they already began eating the big bowl of noodles. Since it’s hot, they struggled blowing it before chewing.

 

        One moment, Seungkwan called them through a video call to see how his hyungs was doing with that giant kalguksu. Jeonghan answered the call and put it on the side of the table with the right angle for them to see their faces too. Jeonghan and Jun couldn’t stop laughing because their members were doubting them, and at the same time cheering them from the other line.

 

        Jun’s strategy was to chew slowly hoping that all the food will fit properly in to his stomach without leaving a space. On the other hand, Jeonghan was chewing slowly too, since it’s his regular pace but his strategy was, he would sip the soup from time to time.

 

        Seungkwan and the other members were talking to them while they were taking the challenge, so that they would not realize that they’re getting full.

 

        After a while, Jeonghan couldn’t shallow his food any longer, and it was nice that he did not throw up despite of the huge food intake. To be fair with, Jeonghan almost finished the noodles and half of the soup. The full angel gave up and put down his chopsticks for a while and observed his struggling con artist. Jun was perspiring a lot because of the hotness and intensity of the challenge. He was full but he’s still swallowing the food in order to win the challenge.

 

 

Jeonghan:

Jun-ah, are you still okay?

If you cannot eat it anymore, just give up.

(He giggled)

 

Jun:

(He became more quiet)

Hyung, please give me strength.

 

Seungkwan (from the other line):

Hyung! Just give up!

(He laughed)

 

Dino:

Hyung, its okay to lose the game.

(He chuckled)

 

Jeonghan:

(He was worried, but he found Jun cute fighting for the challenge)

Don’t worry Jun, I will still love you even if you cannot finish this big bowl.

(He was giggling)

Aigoo, Jun, don’t make yourself suffer just for this challenge.

Enough.

 

        Jeonghan went beside his struggling one-day-boyfriend and wiped his sweat away.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya! You’re getting paler! Are you sure you can finish that?

 

Seungcheol:

Ya! If you cannot do it, time to give up, imma!

 

Jun:

I can do this!

(He smiled in the midst of his suffering)

 

Joshua:

Can I see the remaining food on his bowl?

 

        Jeonghan lifted his phone to let them see. They were surprised to see that Jun was almost done.

 

The8 & Joshua:

Woah! Deabak!

 

Jihoon:

Hyung! Look at your face. Don’t force yourself.

 

Jeonghan:

He’s right Jun.

 

Mingyu & Wonwoo:

He can do it.

Trust his fighting spirit!

 

DK:

Goodness! What should we do to you, hyung?!

Fighting!!!

 

Hoshi:

(He was laughing his heart out)

Hyung, make sure you can still dance!

Fighting!!!

 

        Jeonghan was worried when Jun dropped his chopsticks and looked down while chewing the noodles. The angel checked on him and find his way to comfort Jun. He caressed his back while wiping his sweat again.

 

Jeonghan:

Jun-ah, you can stop now if you can’t do it anymore.

 

Jun:

No… hyung.

I will finish this.

(He laughed)

Hyung, can you help me?

 

Jeonghan:

What should I do?

 

Jun:

Can you feed me?

(He laughed more)

My hands do not follow orders from me anymore.

I cannot feed myself because my hands do not want me to eat anymore.

Force me to eat.

I only have that 3 pcs of noodles and a small cup of soup.

One last more.

Fighting!

 

Jeonghan:

You sure?

 

Jun:

Yeah.

(He giggled)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright!

 

        Jeonghan did what Jun asked him to do, while the members on the other line were nervous as well as excited with the result.   

 

        The angel kept on feeding him until Jun’s mouth couldn’t open anymore. Jeonghan was laughing because Jun’s body was already giving up but his mind was still fighting.

 

Jeonghan:

You’re tough, Jun!

Open your mouth and eat this last soup.

 

        Miraculously, Jun ate everything in his big bowl and Jeonghan together with the sebongs who’s watching were surprised. They felt like Jun won in an Olympic match.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya! Ya!

(He hugged Jun in excitement)

You did it!

 

Jun:

Hyung, don’t squeeze me. I might throw up.

I think the food already reached my throat.

(He forced a laugh.)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright!

Alright!

 

Jun:

Hyung, please don’t let me eat Kalguksu for a year.

(He joked)

 

Jeonghan:

What if I cooked it for you?

 

Jun:

I don’t think you can cook it anyway.

(He teased)

 

Jeonghan:

Tsk!

(Rolled his eyes cutely.)

Anyway! Congratulations!

You did great!

You want ice cream after?

(He giggled)

 

Jun:

You want me to throw up? Really? Ice cream!

I cannot even eat kalguksu for a year, hyung.

Aigoo~ my stomach hurts.

(Touching his bloated stomach)

 

Jeonghan:

That’s why I told you to stop eating, imma!

 

        Jun just smiled and took his time calming himself while digesting everything he ate.

 

Jeonghan:

Tell me if you need something.

 

Jun:

I will just rest for a while.

(He took a deep breath.)

 

        The two left the restaurant after half an hour. They went outside, and Jun asked Jeonghan to ride his back.

 

Jeonghan:

Why?

 

Jun:

To burn energy.

You want ice cream?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

Wanna eat?

 

Jun:

I think the supply in my stomach will last until next week.

(He laughed)

 

Jeonghan:

I think so too.

Aigoo.

Okay, give me your back. I will ride now.

 

        Jun lifted his lazy angel to the convenience store for him to buy his ice cream.

 

Jeonghan:

Jun, you want soft drinks?

 

Jun:

I don’t know hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay. I will buy you.

 

        Jun waited outside doing jog in place to help his digestive system to recover.

 

-Jjimjjilbang-

 

 

        The couple entered Jjimjilbang. Jun was feeling quite alright because of his effort carrying Jeonghan anywhere they go. His tummy didn’t hurt anymore.

 

        Then, it’s time for the two soon-to-be-blockbuster-actors to relax as they enjoyed their little time inside a sauna and dip their tired body to a warm water after.

 

        While relaxing, the low stamina angel leaned his head to Jun’s broad shoulder.

 

Jeonghan:

Jun?

 

Jun:

Hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

Do you enjoy spending your time with me?

 

Jun:

Of course!

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you. Me too.

This date is for lazy people like me.

(He laughed)

This is perfect!

Saranghae~

Aigoo, I feel lazy.

 

        Jun gave him an endearing smile and took his time to appreciate his beauty for a while.

 

Jun:

Wo ai ni~

 

Jeonghan:

(Looked at Jun from his shoulders.)

Wo ai ni~

(He imitated Jun cutely.)

 

Jun:

(Chuckled)

Don’t say that when you do not mean it… because if you don’t, it’ll make me sad.

 

Jeonghan:

I mean it!

 

Jun:

When I say that in my language, I really mean it.

(He smiled sadly)

 

Jeonghan:

W-what do-

(He blushed)

 

Jun:

Oh, I forgot!

You mean that to all of us.

 

Jeonghan:

Jun?

Why?

Did i-

 

Jun:

Don’t think too much. I’m just…

 

Jeonghan:

Are you sad?

 

Jun:

Yeah.

 

Jeonghan:

(Splash a water on Jun’s face.)

You’re too honest. You’re making me sad too.

Is it because of me?

 

Jun:

Uh huh.

 

Jeonghan:

(He sighed)

Aigoo~

May I know why?

 

Jun;

You don’t want to hear the reason, hyung.

(He giggled)

 

Jeonghan:

(Blushed and stuttered.)

But w-wha-

 

Jun:

Let’s be happy together!

 

        Jun put his arms around Jeonghan’s shoulder.

 

Jeonghan:

How can you be happy when you are sad and you won’t tell me?

Should I change myself?

 

Jun:

I told you to stay just the way you are because you are per-fect!

(He pinched Jeonghan’s nose)

 

Jeonghan:

(He was frustrated because Jun did not want to tell it to him.)

Jun… you really love me, don’t you?

(He teased Jun)

Don’t be jealous, I’m yours the whole day.

(Came up with a witty answer)

 

        Jun wasn’t expecting it and wore an astonished face. On the other hand, Jeonghan was really frustrated, especially when he knew that Jun was hiding something from him. He’s hiding his sadness from him. Jeonghan wanted them to be happy… if only he could get well as soon as possible, if only there’s a cure, they would all be happy.

 

Jun:

As expected!

(He laughed so hard.)

You’re so sassy, hyung!

Okay.

Don’t blame me in my actions.

(He looked with a naughty mind and pulled him close to him.)

 

Jeonghan:

Ya, don’t do anything weir-

(His face was getting redder as Jun was coming closer to him.)

 

        Too late for Jeonghan to say anything as he received a quick sweet kiss –but on the tip of his nose- from his con artist.

 

Jun:

Don’t worry I won’t kiss you in the lips until you allow me to do so.

I hope.

(He murmured)

I’m your boyfriend now, and I want to take care and protect you.

You know… I wanna be a romantic and sweet guy just for once.

(He chuckled)

But I will resume being a con after this day.

(He winked mischievously.)

 

Jeonghan:

Ya! You!!!

 

Jun:

You fell for my acting, hyung.

But the words that I said is true. The sadness is only an acting.

(He laughed)

I am very happy today because I am with you…. Alone!

 

        Jeonghan checked the place if there’s anyone inside the room.

 

Jun:

Don’t worry, it’s safe.

I rented the whole place.

(He winked)

 

Jeonghan:

(He became fazed)

Really?

(His eyes had gotten bigger)

Did you…

I mean… Jun! I didn’t know that you are some kind of tycoon?

 

        Jeonghan was dumbfounded, and he didn’t know that Jun could do that.

 

Jeonghan:

(Scolded Jun as he remembered a public –Jeonghan considered- romantic, sweet kiss.)

Ya! Why did you do that?

You’ll cause scandal!

What if there’s cctv here?

Or someone entered the room.

 

Jun:

Hyung, why would you think of a cctv inside the bath.

Seriously?

You’re just over thinking.

(He said calmly while enjoying the relaxing bath.)

 

Jeonghan:

Ya! You’re such a bad guy.

How brave of you to do that in public!

(He was so worried about the two of them)

 

Jun:

Hyung, they will see it in the movie anyway.

(He giggled as he teased)

Are you ready?

 

Jeonghan:

Oh boy!

Not yet.

How about you?

 

Jun:

I accepted my death hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

But Jun, don’t d-

(He sighed)

Okay, Jun I think I might get my words back because you are getting dangerous.

I am too careless.

 

Jun:

Noooo!

(He complained and Jeonghan was surprised about it)

I was just kidding.

That’s my reward after finishing the bowl of- I mean a big big bowl of kalguksu.

(He grinned)

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo~ you boys are good at making excuses. Tsk!

(He sighed)

I’m tired~ let’s have a massage Jun.

Can you treat me?

(He tried to tease Jun)

 

Jun:

Of course! I’m rich today!

 

        Then, some old men entered the bath which confused Jeonghan.

 

Jeonghan:

I thought you rented the place?

 

Jun:

That’s a joke again.

How can I supposed to rent the whole room?

(He laughed)
You’re so cute, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

You fooled me again!

Tsk!

(He groaned)

 

Jun:

Are you trying to act cute now?

Really?

 

Jeonghan:

I’m not!

(He frowned and smiled back again)

I’m really like this, Jun… I’m always cute.

(Once again, Jun was knocked down)

 

Jun:

Daebak!

(He smiled gently)

 

        Jun comfortably pulled Jeonghan near him.

 

Jun:

You are so comfortable to be with.

(Looked at the cute Jeonghan who was currently pursing his lips to avoid any scandal to happen.)

But you’re making me breathless.

 

Jeonghan:

(Tried to talk with his pursed mouth)

Ya, hajima.

 

Jun:

Relax, hyung. It needs courage and energy to do that again.

(He giggled)

Maybe next time.

(He smirked and winked)

 

Jeonghan:

Yooooouuuu!!!

(He sighed and surrendered at once.)

Jun, let’s transfer to the massage area now. I’m good!

How about you?

 

Jun:

If you’re good, then I’m good too!

(He smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright!

 

        The two changed their clothes and went to the spa for a massage.

 

Jeonghan:

Wow! This date is the most relaxing one.

Thank you, Jun.

(He smiled)

 

Jun:

Thank you too.

I hope we can do this more often.

Alone.

 

Jeonghan:

That’s okay with me.

 

        What do expect from a lazy angel? Of course, he’d love relaxing, lying, and sleeping. It’s his best way to relax. Maybe he considered it as his hobby now.

 

-Massage Spa-

 

        They went in and had their satisfying and relaxing massage. While having a very soothing massage, the two fell quickly asleep and they didn’t notice that their session had already ended.

 

        Jun woke up after the lady called ‘Sir’ while tapping him gently. He stood up immediately, but his eyes were already sleepy; nevertheless, he got dressed, so that he could wake Jeonghan up already and go home early.

 

        He was waking Jeonghan up, but Jeonghan did not respond. He assumed that he was in his deepest dreams again and hoped that he’d woke up as soon as possible.

 

        He carried the sleeping beauty carefully and put on his clothes. He asked someone to put him on his back, so they could go home. Well, a job well done for Jun for maintaining his composed and calm gesture despite Jeonghan’s situation. He did not panic, but he checked his temperature and pulse instead.

 

        Later on, while waiting for a taxi with Jeonghan on his back, Jun couldn’t hide his feelings anymore. His tears fell down as he wiped it immediately because people might think he’s crazy crying alone on the road.

 

        Meanwhile, that tear fell on Jun’s cheeks was witnessed by the sick angel on his back and realize that Jun was really sad. That sadness he witnessed remained in his mind until he had fallen back to sleep.

 

-Seventeen’s Dorm-

 

        Everybody was already sleeping. Jun was the only one who carried Jeonghan on his bed and kissed him good night.

 

        He went to his bed that night with a sad heart. He wasn’t strong after all. He’s hurt every time his hyung’s sickness threatened them. He always feel tensed, but Jun assumed that they all had this trauma since they had known the nature of his disease.

 

        Early at dawn, Jun didn’t notice that his angel visited him on his bed. Jeonghan brushed his body on the sleeping Jun.

 

Jeonghan:

(He caressed Jun’s face)

My naughty Jun, you are so lovely. I’m sorry I keep on hurting you.

(He whispered)

Saranghae~

 

        He slept on Jun’s chest until morning.

 

        Unfortunately, Jun was not feeling well that very morning; though, seeing Jeonghan sleeping on his chest made him feel a little better. His head aches, so he stayed a little longer on bed, while waiting for Jeonghan to wake up.

 

Jun:

(Caressed Jeonghan’s beautiful face.)

You’re getting skinnier and lighter. I didn’t even notice you beside me.

(He smiled)

 

        Meanwhile, The8 was about to wake them up. He was surprised to find out that Jun was already awake.

 

The8:

Hyung, Let’s have our breakfast.

 

Jun:

The8, my head hurts.

 

The8:

(Felt his temperature)

You have a fever.

Do you want me to get your food here?

 

Jun:

No, I will go there myself.

 

        The two were trying to wake their beloved sleeping beauty; however, he won’t easily open his eyes. Jun tried to carry him, but his head really hurts. He couldn’t even stand straight. He closed his eyes and sat down again.

 

The8:

Let me do this.

I’ll call Mingyu to bring your food.

 

Jun:

Thank you.

 

        Later on, Coups sent Seungkwan to call them because they were taking too long. The chubby, jolly man entered the room and saw that Jeonghan was being carried by The8.

 

Seungkwan:

What’s up?

 

The8:

Seungkwan-ah, ask someone to bring food for Jun hyung. He’s sick.

And Jeonghan hyung is still sleeping.

 

Seungkwan:

Alright.

 

        Seungkwan told them what The8 asked, so Mingyu went there to deliver Jun’s food.

 

Mingyu:

Hyung, let’s wait for you medicine. Coups hyung went to buy.

 

Jun:

Thank you and sorry.

 

Mingyu:

(Looked at Jeonghan on Jun’s bed)

He’s sleeping again. Aigoo~

But we have fan meet today.

I wish he will wake up soon.

 

        Later on, while everybody was preparing, Seungkwan went inside the room trying to wake his hyung up.

 

Seungkwan:

(Shook Jeonghan’s body lightly)

Hyung… hyung? Wake up. C’mon!

Our Carats are waiting~

 

        Seungkwan kept on talking until he thought of something.

 

Seungkwan:

Hmmmm… how did baby Hansol woke you up?

Can a kiss wake you up?

(He thought of that because he became bored and tired waking Jeonghan up. Considering that Jeonghan really woke up after that kiss.)

 

        Seungkwan recalled Hansol’s kiss in the hospital. One on the forehead then, to the right cheeks and to the left; up to the tip of the nose; then to the chin; and finally on the lips. It was like a ritual. Seungkwan just snapped that time because he was alone. He didn’t know why he thought of that, but who knows, it might work. If it’s a coincidence, then fine.

 

        Seungkwan was tempted that time. No one was inside the room besides them; moreover, Jeonghan was like inviting him to just do what was in his mind.

 

        So, the fluffy, handsome marshmallow prince did the procedure one by one with his innocent mind and lips. He was being hypnotized by the alluring sleeping face of an angel.

 

        Slowly, he planted every single kiss with his soft and delicate touched. One on the forehead, and then one for each cheeks, to his nose and chin and finally, on the lips. He left a very slow paced soft peck before he sat straight to see what was the result of his experiment.

 

        He waited not so long, and finally, Jeonghan started opening his eyes. Questions popped up inside his mind. Was it a coincidence or was it really the cure?

 

        Seungkwan was so surprised when he saw Jeonghan opened his eyes like a princess in a Disney movie.

 

Seungkwan:

Daebak!

 

Jeonghan:

(Looked at the criminal sternly.)

Seungkwan-ah, I felt and heard everything. I just can’t move my body.

How can you arrive to that conclusion?

 

Seungkwan:

Oh… ummm…

(Bit his lips)

I just thought that maybe it’s- it’s ummm… helpful?

(He felt shy because Jeonghan knew everything that he did. He was so nervous that he felt he wanted to die.)

Sorry, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

(He giggled)

It’s okay….

What if it really is the cure, Seungkwanie~ will you allow it?

 

Seungkwan:

(He blushed)

Then… I-I will do it!

(He claimed)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright, then.

(He giggled sweetly)

Carry me please.

I’m lazy

 

        But the truth was, Jeonghan couldn’t move his body, and he felt so weak.

 

Seungkwan:

Okay.

But don’t tell anybody.

I think I got... I got…

 

Jeonghan:

Promise I won’t.

Please carry me handsome and y marshmallow.

 

Seungkwan:

Aigoo, enough with that.

You’re making my hopes higher.

(He laughed)

 

        Seungkwan carried him in bridal style out of his their room and put him on the living room with Jun who was sitting on the floor leaning his back at the couch.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you, Seungkwanie~

I didn’t know you can carry me.

 

Seungkwan:

You just got skinnier, hyung.

Please eat a lot!

Chebal!

 

        Jun and Jeonghan were left alone in the living room, while waiting for their turn to have their shower.

 

        It was very quiet between the two of them, assuming that Jun wasn’t feeling really well. Jeonghan went in front of him and cupped his sick con artitst’s handsome face. As expected, he was wearing a sad face. Jeonghan remembered what he saw last night and asked.

 

Jeonghan:

Jun, are you sad?

Sorry I feel asleep yesterday. The massage was good!

Thank you for the date.

(Jun replied with just his weak smile)

Jun, I think we should do our date again. It’s not enough.

 

Jun:

Sure.
(He smiled faintly)

I’d like to be your boyfriend every once in a while.

(He giggled softly)

 

Jeonghan:

(Still holding Jun’s fluffy cheeks)

You are really sad, Jun.

I can feel it.

 

Jun:

(He smiled)

You found out.

Sorry.

I try not to.

 

Jeonghan:

Want me to give you a hug?

Because I know you won’t tell me.

(He smiled)

 

Jun:

Okay.

I want that.

Hold me tight, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

Araseo.

 

        The angel gave him a warm and tight embrace, while Jun was burying his face on Jeonghan’s chest and wrapped his arms around his waist. The older ones caressed Jun by brushing his hair. Despite Jeonghan’s composed actions, he was actually panicking inside because he thought that he’s making his boys sad.

 

-Flashback-

 

        Jun had just finished his shooting, he checked his phone because Jeonghan was not yet around. He was about to call him when he saw someone messaged him. It was Taehyung saying that they have brought Jeonghan in the hospital. He was shocked and texted him as soon as possible to ask the address. As soon as Taehyung received the text message, he called Jun right away.

 

        On the other hand, Jun was currently talking to the director, asking if he could go for a while because he would fetch Jeonghan somewhere. Just then, he received a call from Taehyung. Out of manners, he excused himself to the director first before answering the call.

 

Jun:

Hello, hyung?

 

Taehyung:

Jun, Jeonghan is fine now. He’s sleeping.

 

Jun:

Where are you?

 

Taehyung:

(He said the complete address.)

 

Jun:

I will go there.

I’ll just ask the director to-

 

Taehyung:

If that’s the case, we’ll just go there.

We’ll just wait for Jeonghan to wake up.

 

Jun:

Hyung, what happened?

(His voice started to shake out of anxiety.)

 

Taehyung:

Well, I saw him across the road. I am with Jungkook doing shopping.

I called him, but later on, he leaned on the wall and he seemed like enduring something.

Good thing it was not too long when the cars stopped. We ran to him.

(The switched on his serious tone.)

Jeonghan was really in pain.

Jun…

What’s Jeonghan’s sickness? May I know?

It seems like, it’s very painful.

 

        Upon hearing that, Jun couldn’t help but to blame himself. He wasn’t supposed to let Jeonghan go alone, and besides, what if something bad happened and he was alone? Jun was terrified that time, especially when Taehyung enumerated every detail of what happened.

 

Taehyung:

(He continued)

His head hurts so much, and he couldn’t breathe.

 

        Jun on the other line, couldn’t prevent his tears from falling. He was facing the wall, wiping his tears as he carefully listened to his hyung.

 

Jun:

(With a shaky voice)

Hyung, I will go there.

Thank you so much.

(With a weak voice)

 

        TaeHyung knew with his voice that Jun was badly crying and before they cut the line, someone approached Jun. It was Ji Hyo who saw how terrified Jun was. She found him sobbing at the corner, facing the wall, so no one could see.

 

Ji Hyo:

Why, Jun?

(She wiped Jun’s tears.)

 

Jun:

(Sobbing)

Noona, I shouldn’t allow hyung to go alone.

It’s my fault.

 

Ji Hyo:

Did something happened again?

(She was surprised too.)

 

Jun:

He’s in the hospital with Taehyung hyung.

It’s my fault.

 

Ji Hyo:

It’s not yours fault Jun. Stop crying now.

(She wiped Jun’s tears again because it won’t just stop.)

Aigoo~

Our Junhui~

You want me to go with you?

 

Jun:

I can go by myself, noona.

 

        Later on, he got another phone call from Taehyung saying that Jeonghan was awake and they volunteered to accompany him back in their location.

 

        Jun was waiting for Jeonghan, trying to calm himself on a bench with his Ji Hyo noona and Soo Hyun hyung. He couldn’t stop worrying; although, he stopped crying. He kept texting the others ‘Sorry, it’s irresponsible of me to allow Jeonghan hyung to go alone.’ Repeatedly.

 

        On the other hand, the members told them that he didn’t have to blame himself for what had happened.

 

        Jun needed up having a swollen eyes because of crying. In Sung and Hye Jin together with their other hyungs and the director felt weak after seeing Jun, still blaming himself despite the good words he was hearing from them.

 

        They realized that he must have been hurt, and he must have been really worried because of what happened.

 

        After a while, Jeonghan, Taehyung and Jungkook arrived. Fortunately, Jun was already calm. He met them at the entrance of the palace with a composed gestures. TaeHyung smiled at him and patted Jun’s face as soon as they reached them and whispered.

 

Taehyung:

(He smiled gently)

Everything will be fine.

Don’t blame yourself.

 

Jun:

(Nodded as he tried to keep his tears from falling.)

Thank you, hyung.

 

Taehyung:

I heard everything.

(He chuckled)

Such a sweet person.

V smiled cutely as he pinched Jun’s cheeks. On the other hand, Jun felt weird upon seeing V acting like a real hyung and not the regular naughty and cute one.

 

TaeHyung:

Everything will be fine.

And please update me too. I’m worried.

 

Jun:

I’ll ask hyung first.

 

Taehyung:

Thanks.

Take care.

 

Jun:

Thank you hyung.

 

        Jeonghan finally reached Jun and embraced him with a bright smile.

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry from worrying you, my Jun.

 

Jun:

(Displayed his calm reaction despite his heart ache)

Sure.

Next time, I should be with you.

 

-End of Flashback-