세븐틴: Mr. Baby Counsellor’s Advice

SOUNDCHECK

 

세븐틴: Mr. Baby Counsellor’s Advice

 

        After the concert from Bangkok, Sebongies were very exhausted. They stayed at the backstage to relax themselves while changing their clothes and ready to go home (to Korea). Just then, someone knocked and entered their room. They were stunned when they found out that their CEO and MR. Kim were there to visit them. The two bosses were very proud of their boys and congratulated them; although, their ‘Diamond Edge’ concert was still on going.

 

CEO & Mr. Kim Yo Han:

Congratulations boys!

We’re so proud of all of you. You did a great job!

 

        The boys politely greeted them with a bow and a “thank you” because without them, it would be impossible for them to reach their dreams.

 

Mr. Yo Han:

Boys, I know you are all tired, but let’s not forget to fill our empty stomachs first. I prepared a late dinner for all of us.

 

Sebongies:

Thank you, sir!

 

Jeonghan:

Ummm… CEO-nim, Sir Yo Han… can I talk to you for a while.

(He smiled)

 

        The boys were surprised, but they thought that he’d talk about his condition, so they let them be.

 

        Inside a small room -in the dressing room-, Jeonghan bowed his head and thanked them from the bottom of his heart.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you for everything sir. I was not able to talk to you personally because of our schedule.

 

CEO:

That was nothing. I hope that you’ll get well as soon as possible, Jeonghan.

 

Mr. Yo Han:

It’s okay as long as you are safe, my dear.

(He smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

I promise that I will do my best and I will pay back th-

 

Mr. Yo Han:

It’s our responsibility. Don’t worry about it. As long as you and the others are healthy, everything will be fine. So take care of yourselves.

 

CEO:

I agree, my child.

Now, go back there because I know they are worried about you.

Focus on recovering Jeonghan.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you so much, sir.

 

        The whole team and staffs went to a buffet restaurant near the concert arena. Everybody was there. Before they ate, they toasted for their success.

 

Since it was Mr. Yo Han’s treat, he was given the privilege to give a speech.

 

Mr. Yo Han:

First of all, I would like to congratulate everyone for the success of our concerts and I hope everything will be fine and great until the end.

Applause for everybody!

 

        Each gave a round of applause for each and every one. They worked hard for it and they deserved it.

 

Mr. Yo Han:

Cheers for our boys and staffs!

Cheers, for the success of their Mini dramas!

 

Everybody:

Cheers!

 

Mr. Yo Han:

Cheers to our actors! Our Wonwoo… Our Mingyu and our Jeonghan.

Give them a round of applause!

I saw the trailers. I was impressed! I am looking forward to those films.

Cheers, everyone! Let us enjoy our dinner.

 

        Everyone ate like a pig as they ravished everything on the buffet table. At least they recharged by that treat. Everyone went home full and happy.

 

-Sebong’s House-

 

        Everyone was sound asleep except for Wonwoo. For some reason, he couldn’t sleep. He went out and lie down on the sofa in their living room and got some books to read. 1 hour after, He saw someone walking to the bathroom. He peaked a little to identify who it was but he couldn’t identify him from a far. Later on, another man came out of the room and went to the kitchen. The werewolf noticed them, but he ignored them as soon as he couldn’t identify them.

 

        After a while, he saw a walking angel towards him.

 

Jeonghan:

(With a weak voice)

Ya, aren’t you sleeping?

 

Wonwoo:

I can’t hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

Wonwoo-ya…

 

        He brushed his body on Wonwoo’s and cuddled him gently. Jeonghan put his head on the curve in between Wonwoo’s neck and shoulder comfortably. On the other hand, Wonwoo put down the book and embraced the angel clinging on him.

 

Jeonghan:

Wonwoo-ya, I think I’m sick.

 

        Wonwoo felt Jeonghan’s high fever through his skin.

 

Wonwoo:

Hyung, you have a fever!

Did you drink something already?

 

Jeonghan:

I can’t find our medicine box.

I’m lazy.

Can you find it for me?

 

Wonwoo:

We should consult your doctor first.

 

Jeonghan:

It’s okay. This is just a fever. And besides, it’s already late at night. Don’t disturb him.

 

Wonwoo:

But we should call.

 

Jeonghan:

Can you speak in English well, my werewolf?

 

        Wonwoo halted and think first. He realized that it was their main problem.

 

Wonwoo:

Hmmm…

 

        By then, he saw Vernon walking from the bathroom back to his room. Wonwoo called the wandering boy and asked him to call their angel’s doctor. All of a sudden, Vernon became alive because he was alerted. He immediately get his phone and called the doctor.

 

        The doctor said that it was alright to drink medicine for flu, so Vernon searched for it and found nothing on their medicine box again. Then, he remembered that Hoshi gulped everything because he suffered from a headache before the concert.

 

Vernon:

Hyung, I think, Hoshi hyung drank everything the other day.

I’ll go and buy some.

 

Wonwoo:

Vernon-ah, make sure you go with somebody.

 

Vernon:

I can go alone.

 

Wonwoo:

It’s better when it’s two of you. You look after one another.

(He instructed.)

And kindly bring a mattress and pillows here.

Thanks.

 

 

        Vernon did what his hyung said and the first person that came in his mind was Seungkwan. He came inside his room and carried Seungkwan out, so they won’t disturb the others when he wakes him up. He put Seungkwan on the floor but before waking the diva Boo up completely, he got the mattress and the pillows for Wonwoo and Jeoghan to rest. He lay it properly to the floor.

 

Vernon:

You can lie down, now.

 

Wonwoo:

Thanks, Vernon.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you baby.

(He smiled)

 

Vernon:

Hyung, can you wait a little longer?

We’ll just buy medicine.

(He was currently waking the DivaBoo on his side.)

 

Jeonghan:

Sure.

Sorry, Vernon.

 

Vernon:

It’s fine.

(Looked at Seungkwan)

Ya, Seungkwan-ah… let’s go to a pharmacy store. Hannie hyung is sick.

 

        Upon hearing it, the marshmallow got up as soon as possible.

 

Seungkwan:

(With a sleepy eyes.)

Why? What happened?

 

Vernon:

Let’s go now.

 

        Seungkwan agreed and stood up immediately. Though he managed to stand, his walk was a bit unstable. Vernon was bothered by it and carried him through the door. It was already almost 3 in the morning when the two came out to buy medicine. Later on, Seungkwan was able to stay alive again, so he walked by himself after passing through their gates. They hurried, so their angel wouldn’t suffer more.

 

        Meanwhile, inside their house, where everybody was sound asleep, Wonwoo was the only one busy and awake to look after the angel resting on his arms. Actually, Jeonghan was resting on the half of his body.

 

The werewolf was observing and monitoring him at all times. Jeonghan knew that Wonwoo was keeping an eye on him and talked to him, so he would be at ease.

 

Jeonghan:

Wonwoo-ya, I’ll be fine after I’ll take the medicine.

(He smiled while his eyes were closed)

 

Wonwoo:

I know.

(With a low voice)

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you, my werewolf.

 

Wonwoo:

Welcome, lazy angel.

(He smiled)

 

        The two waited for Vernon and Seungkwan to arrive. Thank goodness they just took few minutes on buying the medicine. Their hyungs had no idea that their babies ran to the drugstore with the fastest speed they could, so that they won’t take too long outside.

 

        On the other hand, Wonwoo was surprised because they were fast. As in super fast!

 

Wonwoo:

You’re fast.

(He wondered)

 

        The boys hid their panting and suffering heart with a gentle smile while controlling their breaths.

 

Seungkwan:

(With no-reaction face.)

It’s just near. (Pant) Right, (Pant) Vernon?

 

Vernon:

(With his blank eyes)

Y-yeah.

(He was also gasping his breath.)

 

Wonwoo:

(He knew that they ran based on the way they breathe.)

Okay then,

(He smirked)

Kindly get us water.

 

        The boys ran again just to get a single glass of water.

 

Wonwoo:

Ya, be quiet! And relax. No one is going to hunt you.

(He teased the both of them.)

 

        Then, Wonwoo wake Jeonghan up to let him swallow his medicine before laying him back on his arms. Wonwoo instructed the boys to go back to sleep because they still have shooting that morning, while his’ was still in the afternoon, and besides, he wasn’t sleepy yet because he was alerted by Jeonghan being sick. He was too worried but he won’t show it. As expected from Wonwoo.

 

Wonwoo:

Hyung… can you adjust your head a little higher?

(He tapped his upper left chest near the edge of his shoulders.)

Climb here.

 

Jeonghan:

Why?

Am I heavy?

 

Wonwoo:

No…

I will just make sure that I can reach you easily and give you a kiss when you wake up.

(He smiled teasing the sick angel lying on his arms.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Threw a weak punch on Wonwoo’s chest.)

You silly!

Good night my baby werewolf.

 

Wonwoo:

Good night. Sleep tight.

(He smiled)

 

        For all Jeonghan know, Wonwoo didn’t sleep. He took all the time to watch him until all the other members wake up. It worried them when Wonwoo said that he was sick; however, no matter how much they like to stay with him, they couldn’t because of their schedules. They just entrusted him to Wonwoo.

 

Seungcheol:

Wonwoo-ya, I’ll entrust him to you. I’ll be back as soon as possible.

Don’t forget to eat, okay?

 

Wonwoo:

Yes, hyung.

Take care.

 

Dino:

I think, I’ll be early later, hyung.

What time is your shooting?

 

Wonwoo:

3 pm.

 

Joshua:

Okay.

Message us.

 

Dino:

I will go home before 3. I hope.

(He giggled)

 

        Once Jeonghan opened his eyes, Wonwoo did not miss to plant a kiss on Jeonghan’s forehead and smiled.

 

Wonwoo:

Good morning, hyung.

Feeling better?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

(With a hoarse voice.)

Wonwoo ya, I’m hungry.

 

Wonwoo:

Okay. I’ll cook.

Wait here.

 

Jeonghan:

(Still sleepy and lazy.)

Yes.

 

        Jeonghan was feeling better compared last night. He was just sleepy and hungry that he became lazy on standing at the moment. He planned to wait for Wonwoo’s call.

 

On the other hand, Wonwoo was having trouble in cooking something good for the angel. It took him a long time to research some proper food for a sick person before cooking. Jeonghan got bored and finally got up to wash his beautiful face.

 

        Meanwhile, Wonwoo was busy searching for everything he needed, and he didn’t notice that his angel was watching him before going to the bathroom. The angel was giggling behind him and finally left his troubled werewolf alone. The angel washed his face first while Wonwoo ended up calling Mingyu but he won’t answer. So, he decided to order something at the restaurant near them. He dialled the restaurant’s phone number and ordered their food.

 

        Later on, Wonwoo heard a smash sound in the bathroom with an ‘ouch!’. Wonwoo was worried and came rushing while shouting.

 

Wonwoo:

Hyung, you alright?

 

        Then, as he peaked inside the bathroom, Jeonghan was his head rapidly to ease the pain.

 

Wonwoo:

What happened?

 

Jeonghan:

(With a painful expression.)

This is nothing Wonwoo ya. I didn’t notice the wall.

Aigoo~ I must still be half asleep.

Apa yo. (It hurts)

 

Wonwoo:

(Smiled gently)

Be careful next time hyung.

 

        Wonwoo dragged him out of the bathroom, pulling him close to his body as he slowly wrapped his arms around Jeonghan’s waist to secure him. He rubbed Jeonghan’s head gently while embracing him.

 

Wonwoo:

Should I give a kiss, baby Jeonghan?

(He teased)

 

        Wonwoo recklessly gave Jeonghan kisses all over his face, except on his lips.

 

Wonwoo:

Feeling better now baby Hanie?

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo~ my parents already tried that but it won’t work, daddy werewolf.

(He giggled as he rode on Wonwoo’s tease.)

 

        Wonwoo was pleased and it was obvious with his smile.

 

Wonwoo:

Are you feeling dizzy?

 

Jeonghan:

A little. Maybe because I stood immediately.

Is the food ready?

 

Wonwoo:

Just wait for 15 minutes.

(He giggled)

 

Jeonghan:

Is it good?

(With a teasing voice.)

 

Wonwoo:

Without a doubt.

 

        Later on, Wonwoo felt like Jeonghan was leaning on him. The angel was relying his body to Wonwoo’s strong one.

 

Jeonghan:

Wonwoo ya, wait for a sec. My head is spinning.

 

Wonwoo:

Does it hurt?

(His smile faded as soon as he heard that.)

 

Jeonghan:

No. don’t worry.

 

Wonwoo:

Maybe I need to give more kisses? Yeah?

(He giggled)

 

        The mighty werewolf stayed steadily in his position to aid the baby cherub on his chest. Later on, as it took a little while, he used his low yet sweet voice to serenade their ears while waiting. Meanwhile, Jeonghan dragged his arms lazily, pulling it against Wonwoo’s chest up to his neck. The sharped-eyed man was surprised and became alerted, but he still did not move a single muscle upon Jeonghan’s action until it was completed.

 

Jeonghan ended up wrapping his arms on Wonwoo’s neck and gave him a peck on his cheeks and whispered through Wonwoo’s ears.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you, daddy werewolf.

 

        Wonwoo found his voice sweet yet seductive. Well, any man could misunderstand it, and they might thought that he’s inviting him on something; however, it was just a lazy innocent whisper for Jeonghan.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m fine now but I’m lazy. Carry me.

(The princess instructed)

 

Wonwoo:

(Sighed deeply as he tried to conceal the sensation he felt through Jeonghan’s touch.)

What are you doing hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

I want to be carried.

 

Wonwoo:

Are you trying to seduce me?

(He teased; though, half of it was true.)

 

Jeonghan:

What?

(He replied innocently.)

 

Wonwoo:

It’s only the two of us here.

(He more.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Blushed as he knew what his nerdy werewolf was trying to say.)

Ya!

Don’t talk like that!

You sound like a !

(He scolded him.)

 

        Wonwoo carried him without any effort and he just laughed.

 

Wonwoo:

You are trying to provoke me, baby angel.

(He said boldly)

 

Jeonghan:

Bad doggy!

(He scolded him but they both ended up laughing)

Ya, Wonwoo ya, don’t ever say that again. You understand me?

I want to protect you, alright?

(He laughed.)

 

Wonwoo:

Alright. I’ll just do it next time without a word.

(He raised two of his brows while looking at Jeonghan with a teasing eyes.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Frowned his brows.)

Tsk!

I need to discipline my big wolf!

 

        Wonwoo ignored him coldly until they reached the kitchen and let him sit on the chair.

 

Jeonghan:

Sit!

(He teased the mischievous big doggy.)

 

        Miraculously, Wonwoo followed him without uttering any word. He sat obediently, and he silently waited for the food to arrive.

 

Jeonghan:

Pssst! Where’s my food?

(Commanded him like a boss.)

 

Wonwoo:

Wait just a little bit bossy princess.

 

        Suddenly, their doorbell rang.

 

Wonwoo:

Oh! There they are.

 

Jeonghan:

Dino?

 

Wonwoo:

No. Our royal food.

 

Jeonghan:

I thought you cooked?

(His voice was becoming louder as Wonwoo came near to their door to get the delivery.)

 

        Then, the wolf got back in the kitchen immediately after receiving the food he ordered.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya, I thought you cooked?

(He repeated the question.)

 

Wonwoo:

I failed.

(He laughed)

 

        Jeonghan’s fierce gentleman started to set up the table and arranged their food properly. Jeonghan on the other hand, did not move. Instead, he just opened his mouth for him to be fed. Wonwoo looked at him and smirked while getting a chicken and got it closer to his hyung’s mouth.

 

Wonwoo:

Here princess. Eat.

 

        Jeonghan enjoyed being treated like a princess. He became more lazy especially when Wonwoo spoiled him with the best service of being a VVIP. He did not need to stand, he did not need to speak. Wonwoo knew what to do and what to give. All of sudden, Jeonghan laughed.

 

Jeonghan:

You spoiled me, Wonwoo-ya.

 

Wonwoo:

It’s because you are sick.

I won’t do this again.

 

Jeonghan:

Why aren’t you eating?

 

Wonwoo:

You first, so that you can drink your medicine.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo, you’re such a grown up man.

 

Wonwoo:

I’m not a child.

Ah!

(Reached the chopstick of the delicious udon.)

 

        While feeding his pet angel, he noticed that there was something stuck on his lower lip. Without hesitation, he grabbed that piece of food and put it inside his mouth. Jeonghan was surprised because Wonwoo was acting like a father. Then again, he giggled.

 

Jeonghan:

Daddy Wonwoo, am I your child?

 

Wonwoo:

(Unconscious of his sweet action.)

No. why?

 

Jeonghan:

You’re acting like one.

 

Wonwoo:

(Still clueless)

What do you mean?

 

        For Wonwoo it was a normal thing to do. He knew that he’s been doing that to him since he knew he’s important to him, but for the innocent –or maybe a numb- angel who didn’t seem to notice those things right from the very start because he was so focused on many other things. Or should he say, he’s trying to avoid the feeling of being special in s’ eyes to protect all of them. Jeonghan felt that there were something special that moment. He looked at Wonwoo’s gentle face and thought that it was the first time he saw how Wonwoo took good care of him. He’s so gentle and reliable too; though, he’s a bit more quiet than before.

 

Wonwoo:

(Caught him staring at him.)

What?

(With his cold stares)

 

        Jeonghan became so nervous because he started to feel shy, while he knew they’re being like that since they got closer to each other. This time, Jeonghan was quite surprised of himself because he didn’t act like that before. He was confused why he acted shy nowadays, when it was just okay before. So, in order to escape the weird feeling that was lingering in his heart at the moment, he took the chopstick and feed Wonwoo too.

 

Jeonghan:

You should eat too.

 

Wonwoo:

Yeah. I will, but you’re not supposed to use the same spoon. I have my own food and spoon. You really wanna transfer your virus to me, don’t you?

(Wonwoo cracked some nerdy jokes again that Jeonghan took so much time to analyse it. Actually, he didn’t take it as a joke but a fact, since Wonwoo said it.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He was startled by the fact –which was really a joke- that Wonwoo stated)

Omo!

(With his hands covering his shocked expression.)

I’m so sorry, Wonwoo ya.

 

Wonwoo:

(He was surprised with Jeonghan’s cute yet serious expression.)

Wae?

 

Jeonghan:

You’re right!

Aigoo~ I’m not thinking.

 

Wonwoo:

(Knew that he probably take it seriously.)

I was joking, hyung.

(Continued feeding him like a baby.)

 

Jeonghan:

Really?

 

Wonwoo:

But it can happen and I don’t mind.

(Smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

Wonwoo ya, don’t make me confuse.

 

Wonwoo:

That’s a fact.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo~

(He laughed and face palmed.)

 

        After they had eaten, Wonwoo got a towel to wipe Jeonghan’s mouth.

 

Wonwoo:

(He came close to his face and Jeonghan blushed)

Aigoo ya, my baby’s face is messy.

 

        Jeonghan couldn’t talk because his heartbeat was currently racing upon seeing a charismatic and ever handsome Wonwoo smiling close to him. He thought that he’s really manly and sweet despite his cold looks.

 

Jeonghan:

(He didn’t show that he was affected by Wonwoo’s fatal attack and just showed him his graceful smile)

Thank you, Wonwoo ya.

I think you should take a bath, so that you can go to your shooting.

Don’t be late, daddy wolf.

 

Wonwoo:

I won’t be, baby angel.

I’ll just wait for Dino.

 

 

Jeonghan:

You should prepare now.

 

Wonwoo:

(He couldn’t decline Jeonghan’s absolute order.)

Okay.

 

        Wonwoo prepared while Jeonghan waited at the living room watching some afternoon dramas on TV. Jeonghan had no schedule for the day since Coups informed their company that he was sick.

 

        Dino was calling Wonwoo’s phone; however, Wonwoo was not there to pick it up. Jeonghan answered it instead.

 

Jeonghan:

Hello, baby!

 

Dino:

Oh! Hyung! Are you okay now?

 

Jeonghan:

Very well baby Dino.

 

Dino:

(He laughed because Dino already confirmed that Jeonghan was well because of his ‘baby’ thing.)

Alright. I’ll be right there in a while. It’s just that I have to stay for a little longer because we revised something on the dance… but I’ll be there before Wonwoo hyung go.

 

Jeonghan:

Take your time. I’ll be fine.

 

        Wonwoo finished preparing and watched the time. He called Dino again because he needed to go, and Dino was still not yet home.

 

Wonwoo:

Dino-ya, where are you now?

 

Dino:

Sorry hyung, I’m on my way now.

 

Wonwoo:

Are you near?

 

Dino:

Not yet.

But don’t worry, go now.

Take care hyung.

 

        Wonwoo didn’t want to leave. He’s doubting. He was worried if his disease strikes again with no one by his side. Jeonghan noticed that Wonwoo couldn’t leave because he was worried of him, but Jeonghan the great had his secret weapon on him, and it was his power to convince.

 

Jeonghan:

Why?

(He smiled)

You can leave now, Wonwoo ya.

Look at the time now. You don’t want to be late in your shooting. It’s embarrassing for the director.

 

Wonwoo:

I’d rather be late and be scolded than to leave you alone here.

 

Jeonghan:

(He was surprised and touched.)

Wonwoo-ya… I know that you’re worried, but don’t make them wait.

I’m fine.

Or you want me to call you after going out to the door?

 

Wonwoo:

Deal.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright. Come here.

 

        Wonwoo came near him as instructed. He was caught off guard when Jeonghan clipped his hands on Wonwoo’s face and kissed him on the cheeks below his eyes. Wonwoo was surprised but pleased.

 

Wonwoo:

What’s wrong, hyung?

Is kissing become your new hobby?

       

He smiled and gave back the kiss to Jeonghan. This time, he planted his kiss on the tip of Jeonghan’s cute nose.

 

Wonwoo:

Take care, princess.

 

Jeonghan:

(He felt the heat on his cheeks)

I-I will.

 

Wonwoo:

See you later.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright. Take care.

 

        Wonwoo called before stepping out of their door. Jeognhan answered it.

 

Jeonghan:

You didn’t even step out of the door yet.

 

Wonwoo:

I want to hear your voice because I am not seeing you at the moment.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright Mr. Jeon Wonwoo… go now.

 

        Wonwoo didn’t hang the phone unless he heard Dino’s arrival. After 30 minutes of getting out of their house, their baby dinosaur arrived.

 

Dino:

Hyung!

I bought cola and some snacks. Sorry I’m late.

 

Jeonghan:

(Spoke through the phone)

Wonwoo ya, Dino is here.

 

Wonwoo:

Okay.

Saranghae~

(With a cold tone but it was sincere.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He was surprised but of course he never fail to respond.)

I love you more, Wonwoo-ya.

 

Wonwoo:

Is that true?

I’ll take it seriously.

 

Jeonghan:

O-Of course!

 

Wonwoo:

I love you the most.

(He smiled as he hanged up the phone.)

 

Jeonghan:

(With a dumbfounded face.)

What’s wrong with this werewolf? He’s really a mystery.

 

        After hanging up the phone, his baby Dino offered him a warm hug, while Jeonghan asked for a kiss on his cheeks. Well, he was quite surprised that Dino did not hesitate at all and he became pleased. Then, while Dino was preparing their wonderful snack, Jeonghan recalled something last night.

 

-Flashback-

 

        When the sick Jeonghan was lying on Wonwoo’s chest, he could feel his heart beat beating so fast; moreover, his baby werewolf was obviously tensed the way he held him. However, Wonwoo managed to calm himself somehow by offering Jeonghan a song in order to create a very peaceful and relaxed environment that night, since it was kind of quiet and tensed.

 

Wonwoo:

Should I sing a song?

 

        Jeonghan who had his eyes close nodded and smiled, while Wonwoo was staring at him to confirm his action. When he confirmed it, he sang the song “Beautiful Tomorrow” by Park Hyo Shin. After a while, Wonwoo regretted that he chose that song because he was hurting so much inside.

 

The song made him reminisce everything that happened. Witnessing all Jeonghan’s pain and struggle. After everything that he couldn’t do anything that could help his angel. His Voice started to become shaky; nevertheless, he continued it until the end. He just tried to control his voice so that Jeonghan won’t worry. Good thing he was already sleeping tight; though, he needed to check it first by talking and observing his behaviour.

 

Wonwoo:

Hyung?

 

        He observed him and found out that his angel’s face was relaxed because his mouth had a small opening, and the sound of his breathing are long already, so Wonwoo guaranteed that he was really sleeping.

 

        Upon holding Jeonghan on his left arm, he tried to relax a bit to ease the tension he had. He looked up to the ceiling for a while, then covered his nose together with his lips. He held his own voice in order to conceal the sound of his sorrow. He was concealing his tears since Jeonghan needed someone stronger to hold on, but he couldn’t hide it anymore. He’s really hurt, every time. He took the time to take out the pain, so he could restart again.

 

        One moment, he faced the sleeping angel and wrapped his left arm to Jeonghan and pulled him so close to him. Then, he wrapped his other arm to meet the other side of his angel’s fragile body.

 

Wonwoo:

How could you do this to me, hyung?

You’re the only one who can me cry like this.

 

        He continued crying why Jeonghan’s blonde short hair.

 

Wonwoo:

I don’t know what to do anymore.

 

        He deepened his face between Jeognhan’s shoulder and face.

 

Wonwoo:

I love you so much, hyung.

Stay strong. Be strong.

I know it’s selfish. I know it’s painful.

But stay strong.

I’ll be right here.

(Tightened his embrace to his hyung)

 

        However, Wonwoo didn’t know that Jeonghan was listening. He looked like sleeping because he’s under a paralysis again, under a sudden drop of his temperature; nevertheless, he’s fine.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

        Jeonghan felt sorry for his Wonwoo because he was trying to conceal and ignore his feelings just for him. He tried to be strong because Jeonghan needed someone to lean on. He became scared that Wonwoo might burden himself for taking care of him, and that he might get hurt even more. He promised himself to give them the love they deserve, but he knew his love was not enough for his 12 princes who loved him more.

 

        On the other hand, Dino went to the lost angel whose thoughts were currently scattered in the air.

 

Dino:

Hyung!

Anything wrong?

(Checked his temperature)

You’re fever is almost gone.

 

Jeonghan:

(Smiled)

It’s gone, Dino ya. Wonwoo checked it earlier.

I’m fine now.

 

Dino:

Why are you spacing out?

 

Jeonghan:

I am thinking of Wonwoo.

He’s quiet these days.

Have you noticed?

 

Dino:

Yeah. Actually Coups-hyung talked to him already but he said he’s fine.

Maybe he’s just tired.

 

Jeonghan:

I don’t think so.

He’s hurt.

(He murmured)

 

Dino:

What makes you think of that?

 

Jeonghan:

I caught him.

I mean I heard it accidentally.

 

Dino:

Did something happened?

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing… he confessed to me accidentally last night.

(He giggled)

 

Dino:

What?!

 

He misunderstood what Jeonghan said; though, it was really a confession but Jeonghan took it again as his fault. He felt that Wonwoo felt guilty of having nothing to do for him, but he didn’t know that that pain was out of pure love for him. He was hurt because he loved him so much and seeing him in that condition made him want to protect him even more.

 

Dino:

D-did you accept it?

(He was blushing)

 

Jeonghan:

What accept?

(Again the naïve Jeonghan)

 

Dino:

What confession?

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, that he’s acting strong when he’s not. And all of that was because of me.

 

Dino:

You don’t get it don’t you?

Aigoo~

(He was relieved)

Good thing you’re such a naïve angel, hyung.

You’re like a fool.

( with his murmur.)

 

Jeonghan:

Who’s fool, Dino-ya?

 

Dino:

Omo!

(He acted like he’s surprised)

You, hyung.

(He giggled)

 

Jeonghan:

You want me to kill you?

 

Dino:

If you’ll kill me, no one’s ever gonna protect you from those guys who were grabbing a piece of your heart.

It’s your choice… do you still want your heart to be yours or do you want people to steal it from you?

I tell you, hyung. I’m very useful. Useful than you ever thought.

(He boasted himself)

So from now on, listen to my advice.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay Mr. Baby Counsellor, what is your advice to your Pabo hyung?

 

Dino:

I advise…

Keep your heart hidden and everything will be alright.

Oh well… to avoid confusion.

There are more than one worthy man in this group to entrust your heart.

Only in this group, okay?!

(He became serious)

And… it’s not yet time.

I will allow it someday, but not now because I’m still your baby.

I will allow it but you have to wait until I am thirty.

(He smirked)

 

Jeonghan:

(He laughed)

What do you mean?

(He sounded absurd in Jeonghan’s ears.)

 

Dino:

(Well, Dino thought that Jeonghan was more absurd.)

In short. No dating yet!

…. Though friendly date is okay. Strictly on SVT members only!

He he he.

 

        Although Jeonghan found his baby weird, he agreed and laughed with him because he’s so cute.

 

 

 

---------------------------

 

Hi guys! as i promised! but please bear with my grammar. hehehe! Have a nice day!