세븐틴: Princes in Distress

SOUNDCHECK

 

 

*This is a sequel of “Behind the Scenes: Standby” and “Behind the Scenes: Cue”

 

세븐틴: Princes in Distress

 

        In fairytales, a princess who had fallen asleep in a curse should receive a kiss with true love from her prince, but in Jeonghan’s case, it wouldn’t work. It’s not a fantasy but reality. His sickness has still no cure, only miracle and fate could tell if he would survive that kind of disease.

 

Sebongies felt sorrow in their hearts, seeing their angel sleeping for about three days already. They were scared and uneasy. They couldn’t concentrate at all, even in their performances. They did cancel some, including some fan signs too. Nevertheless, they kept their faith, hoping that their angel would wake up soon.

 

Their family requested that they needed some privacy and hoping that it won’t reach the media. The company and the boys tried hard to keep the issue safe with them, so they were very careful on every statement and actions they do.

 

        Jeonghan’s parents stayed every day, taking turns in guarding their child. Sebongs were in charge of assisting Jeonghan’s parents. They knew that it would be hard for them to see their beloved son in that condition; though, it’s also hard for them that they couldn’t do anything for their Jeonghan and for his family. All they could do was to wait and pray for the recovery of their beloved friend.

 

 

-Flashback-

 

        That night, Sebongies took a little while to play and talk with each other, while Jeonghan and Seungkwan went to the bedroom. After Jeonghan had fallen asleep, Seungkwan was still worried about him because of what he saw in his dreams. He was anxious, so he just took a precaution and sleep beside his hyung that time. Not long after Jeonghan closed his eyes, his body turned cold, cold as ice. Seungkwan could feel it on his skin. The boy beside the angel tried to wake Jeonghan up.

 

Seungkwan:

Hyung? hyung?... Hyung!

(He called for help as his heart beats so fast.)

Coups hyung! Shua-hyung! Everybody!

 

        The boys were startled of Seungkwan’s call. They could feel the tension in his voice and ran fast to his location. They thought that Seungkwan was in their room, but instead, they found him beside the sleeping Jeonghan.

 

Seungcheol:

What happened?

 

        Seungkwan started sobbing and he didn’t know why. It’s just that he could feel that something was wrong.

 

Seungkwan:

Hyung, please wake hyung up.

 

Joshua:

(Ran to Seungkwan)

Why?

 

Seungkwan:

I’m trying to wake him up, but…

(He was crying so hard that he couldn’t continue his sentence.)

 

        Coups and Hoshi went to Jeonghan and tried to wake him up because they became scared with Seungkwan’s cry. Though, it was sometimes normal, they did not let this pass. Upon seeing one of their youngest wailing over Jeonghan like that, even if it was not his first time to witness such things because it really happens sometimes, they couldn’t get rid of their fear from the possibility that their angel would not open his eyes for a long time.

 

Hoshi:

Hyung!

(His eyes became big as he called for Coups.)

He’s cold.

 

        S.Coups touched Jeonghan’s skin and it made him anxious and scared.

 

Seungcheol:

Hey, call a taxi right now! We’re taking him to the hospital. Call his doctor right away.

(Cheol instructed them one by one)

 

Dino:

Why? It’s normal right?

 

Seungcheol:

I hope so.

 

Mingyu:

I’ll call a taxi!

 

The prince panicked and ran outside wearing his pajamas and house sleepers just to call a taxi. Meanwhile, Joshua was trying to call Jeonghan’s doctor. Slowly, the members became anxious because of the atmosphere Seungkwan’s tears brought.

 

DK:

He’s gonna be alright, right?

 

There was a sadness covering DK’s expression, he became cold and he was praying that it was not what they thought it was. Once again, the 12 princes were inside a nightmare that was scarier than before.

 

        Seungcheol carried Jeonghan carefully as The8 called for them because the taxi was ready.

 

Wonwoo:

Hyung, update us immediately, please.

 

Seungcheol:

I will.

 

Joshua:

Just standby… we’ll call you if there’s anything we need.

 

Jihoon:

Okay, hyung.

 

Jun:

(He murmured)

Please, please let this be a dream.

(Looking blankly at his hyungs.)

 

        As soon as the boys arrived at the hospital, Jeonghan experienced a sudden cardiac arrest; as a result, he was brought to the ICU. Fortunately, it was not that critical, but the fact that he had another cardiac arrest, the doctor advised them to confine him.

 

        The bad news was reported to his parents and to Sebongies. They were sadden upon hearing it; nevertheless, they had to bring everything their hyung asked. Hoshi, Jun, and Seungkwan were the only ones who were allowed go to the hospital, but it came out that all of them went together.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya, didn’t I say that only three of you will come?

 

Mingyu:

We can’t sleep, hyung. We’re worried.

 

Joshua:

Alright. I understand.

 

        The boys stayed beside Jeonghan and his parents and help them in all way possible. As days passed by, Sebongies were getting weaker, not because of their lack of sleep, but because Jeonghan was still in his deep sleep.

 

        DK and Seungkwan broke out in tears and hid themselves at the corner, so that no one could notice them. Hoshi was the one who comforted his two dongsaengs; however, he ended up crying too. Mingyu was the one who embraced him and comfort him instead. They tried to be strong, but one by one, their hearts easily fell apart from the pain and fear they were feeling at the moment.

 

Their agency were worried about him and hoped for his fast recovery. Mr. Kim Yo Han offered to pay everything Jeonghan needed in his hospitalization. His parents were so embarrassed to accept it, but they really need help, and they couldn’t think of anyone who could help them at that time. On the other hand, his doctor informed them that a doctor from London, who specializes in Jacob-Wilhelm Grimm Syndrome, would come and observe him and they could help them to monitor and improve his condition.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

        The boys stayed at Jeonghan’s room; though, some went home to rest and to prepare for their shifts again. It’s been three days but Jeonghan was still sleeping. When the casts and director learned of what happened, they immediately visited the poor angel. The reason why they learned about it was, the director called S.Coups, since Jeonghan was not answering, he asked Coups if he could tell Jeonghan that their shooting was postponed the next day and would resume next month because of some actors’ conflicted schedules. That was when Seungcheol told about Jeonghan’s condition.

 

        The director and casts felt sad upon seeing their baby on coma. As his second fathers on set, Director Lee Joon Ik and Ji Jin Hee somehow felt a terrible heart ache on their hearts and they knew how painful it was for his family and loved ones to see him like this. Jeonghan’s parents came after a short while and they kept on apologizing to them because it would affect their job.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

Director,

(With a weak and trembling voice.)

I’m so sorry-

(She became teary, while the director comforted her.)

 

Director:

Ma’am, it’s okay. I accepted him despite his condition. He already explained that to me. And I know he can do it.

Don’t lose hope.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

Thank you.

 

-Sebongies Dorm-

 

        Jackson, who just came from China because of some projects, went straight to their Dorm and rang their doorbell impatiently. He was so excited to give Jeonghan and the other boys goods from China. Hoshi was the one who opened the door and Jackson noticed that he looked so sad and exhausted.

 

Jackson:

Hey!

(His smiled faded away.)

Why?

 

        Hoshi’s eyes looked sulked.

 

Jackson:

Did you cry?

 

Hoshi:

Don’t mind me, hyung.

 

Jackson:

Are you sick?

 

Wonwoo:

(Called him from a far.)

Hoshi-ya! Did you pack Hanie-hyungs things? Where did you put it?

 

Hoshi:

(Looked at Wonwoo and answered him.)

Yes! It’s in their room. The one with the pink bag.

 

Jackson:

Jeonghan’s not here?

 

Mingyu:

(Asked Hoshi too.)

Hyung, who’s that?

I’m ready.

(Mingyu went near the door.)

 

        Jackson noticed that he had the same vibe.

 

Jackson:

Why are you sad, guys? C’mon!

 

Mingyu:

Hannie-Hyung is not here hyung. I’m sorry.

 

Jackson:

(Felt that they were all serious. He thought that they were just tired and they needed a rest. As for Jeonghan, he just assumed that he was at their shooting based on what he heard.)

I see.

Then, I’ll just message him.

You all look tired.

(He became concerned)

Here. Take this. It’s medicinal.

Have a good rest.

(He smiled)

I will go now.

 

Hoshi:

I’m sorry hyung, we cannot entertain you right now.

 

Jackson:

I’m fine. I understand. I dropped by just to give you those.

Have a good rest.

 

Mingyu:

Thank you, hyung.

 

Jackson:

(He left without asking further questions)

Fighting!!!

 

 

        Hoshi, Mingyu, Wonwoo, and The8 were ready to go to the hospital to change with Coups, Seungkwan, DK, and Joshua. When they came in the room, there were a lot of visitors, since the movie team stayed there for a while.

 

Wonwoo:

How’s he?

 

Joshua:

No improvement yet.

(With a sad expression)

 

 

        Every night, they were hoping that he would wake up the next morning. It’s already Jeonghan’s 5th day from his coma, but he showed no signs that he’s going to wake up anytime soon.

 

        In the meantime, Jeonghan’s parents were called by Doctor Heon Wook, Jeonghan’s doctor to introduce them to the Doctor who came from London.

 

Doctor:

Jeonghan Appa, Omma, meet Doctor Eric, he’s from London and he’s here to look after your son.

 

Doctor Eric:

Good day, Mr. & Mrs. Yoon!

Nice to meet you. (In English)

(He offered them his hand for a handshake.)

 

        Jeonghan’s father was the one who accepted his handshake; though, he did not know what to say, since he’s speaking in English. They just return the greeting and smiled at him.

 

Doctor Eric:

Don’t worry, I can understand some Korean. I studied before I go here. (In broken Korean)

 

        They seemed to understand what he was saying, but he couldn’t help to use English in every sentence he spoke.

 

Doctor Heon Wook:

I contacted them because my friend recommended him to me. He and his team specializes at the disease, your son is suffering right now.

 

Doctor Eric:

As soon as I learned about your son’s case, I wanted to go here, but I had to watch over another patient that time, since no one was available to sub for me. I apologize that I wasn’t able to go here immediately. Then, I took time learning some Korean words, in order for me to communicate with your son well.

 

Doctor Heon Wook:

From now on, the two of us will be handling Jeonghan’s case. He’ll be in charge of the therapy.

 

Mr. Yoon:

Will he wake up?

 

        Mrs. Yoon started crying for his son. She couldn’t even talk because she’s hurting inside, knowing that her angel would possibly sleep forever.

 

Doctor Eric:

To be honest, we still don’t know bu-

 

        While having a conversation, Mingyu came rushing to call the doctor because Jeonghan’s heartbeat went messy. Mingyu’s heart raised that resulted his panic. He cried a lot while rushing to his clinic to inform them what was happening.

 

Mingyu:

Doctor!

Hyung is-

Please be quick!

 

        All of them went to his room and brought him to the ICU again. Sebongies couldn’t stop crying; as a result, when they called Coups and the others, they couldn’t understand what they’re trying to say. It caused them to worry about Jeonghan’s condition more. Seungcheol passed the phone to Joshua because Coups finally gave up. He couldn’t stay strong anymore. His tears started to pour down continuously.

 

Joshua:

Soon Young-ah, calm down, please.

(He almost cried out of anxiety.)

Tell me what’s happening.

 

Hoshi:

Hannie-hyung…

(Sobbing)

Hannie-Hyung is in the ICU again.

 

Joshua:

(He became breathless that he couldn’t stop his tears from pouring as well.)

So-Soon Young ah, please tell me that he’s alright.

 

        The doctor finally went out and say that Jeonghan was stable. Joshua was relieved upon hearing those words from the doctor over the phone; although, it was quite weak from the other line.

 

Joshua:

We’re going there.

 

        The whole family (Sebongs) gathered at the hospital once again. They waited outside for the news and let his parents talk to the doctor privately.

 

        Just then, when Jeonghan was brought back to his room, a stranger with a foreign handsome features with blue eyes, thick clean brows, high nose ridge, thin y lips and a fit and tall structure, more likely western, came with the doctor and his parents. The sebongies couldn’t help but to wonder about that mysterious ‘Lee Pace’ look alike. He was not even wearing a doctor’s gown, since he immediately went to the hospital to see his patient after he landed in Korea.

 

        The doctors explained that he had his cardiac arrest again; however, they couldn’t tell how bad it would affect his body; though, he was lucky to survive that second attack. Usually, the first attack was a critical attack already, enough to kill a person. Doctor Eric was impressed on how strong the young man was.

 

Doctor Eric:

(Looked upon Jeonghan’s pretty and tame face and he couldn’t escape Jeonghan’s charm.)

He’s indeed a sleeping beauty.

(Caressed Jeonghan’s head)

You’re a strong one. Keep it up.

(He smiled gently.)

 

        Just then, he saw red spots on his hands.

 

Doctor Eric:

Doctor, since when did he have those rashes on his hands?

 

Doctor Heon Wook:

I haven’t seen it before.

 

Doctor Eric:

I see.

 

Doctor Heon Wook:

Why?

 

Doctor Eric:

If this happens, don’t touch him. It’ll be very painful for him.

 

Doctor Heon Wook:

Okay. I see. I’ll take note of that.

 

Then he had a talk to his parents privately inside the room.

 

Doctor Eric:

Mr. & Mrs. Yoon, I know that it is very hard for you now, but I need your help. As a doctor, who had the same kind of disease as your son, I have to tell you that he needs support and love. It will give him more strength to survive everything.

 

        The couple were surprised when they learned that he too had this kind of disease.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

Do you still have it?

 

Doctor Eric:

I did not confirm it yet, but so far, since I became a doctor, it didn’t happen again.

(He smiled gently.)

There’s a possibility that he survived because of his attitude.

I know he’s fighting.

But…

It will cause him a lot of pain.

His red rashes did not just came out of his skin. It’s from the inside. It’s a blood clot.

(He sighed)

Can we talk at another room?

 

Mr. Yoon:

Why?

 

Doctor Eric:

As for my experience, there are times that I could hear people talk. I don’t want him to hear everything because he will think that he’ll just hurt you.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

Okay.

 

        The doctor wasn’t sure if he could explain everything to them yet because of the language barrier, so he asked the doctor first if he knew someone who could translate it to them. Meanwhile, Doctor Heon Wook asked his parents if Joshua could interpret for them, since he was the only one available at the moment.

 

Mr. Yoon:

Yes. Yes, I can ask him.

 

        The four of them came out of the room and asked a favour to Joshua. He immediately lend his hand to them as their translator.

 

-Inside the Clinic-

 

Doctor Eric:

Okay, let me start first on my experience then, later on, I will proceed to the scientific explanation. I would like to ask you questions too about his daily activities and his symptoms too.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

He’s usually with his friends because of his job. I think…

I think, it’s better for them to know it too.

(She cried again eventually.)

I told him to… to quit already but…

 

        Upon hearing it, Joshua felt sad.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

But he really like doing his job and being with his friends. I cannot stop him because he’s happy with what he’s doing.

My angel… my poor baby.

       

        Mr. Yoon embraced his beloved tightly and kissed her head.

 

Mr. Yoon:

He’ll be fine.

 

Doctor Eric:

Well, it doesn’t make him better if he’d stop his daily activities; though, stress is also one of the causes that triggers the other symptoms. The reason for this is, if his body become relax and dormant, the more it will attack.

Now, based on my experience…

(Joshua halted for a while with his interpretation because he was surprised that the doctor also had the same disease.)

Well, it started when I was young. My mom told me that I was in an almost a month coma when I was an infant. They did not know yet what caused it. Then, I got my first heart attack when I was 6. My body was weak after the 1st attack. It almost killed me. For some other time, when I was in elementary, it momentarily stopped, but after my graduation, it strikes again.

(Paused for a moment.)

The symptoms that I felt were…

(He tried to calm down the parents first before they continue.)

Please be strong.

(He again proceeded to his explanation.)

I experienced headaches. My mom thought it was a migraine, so it was ignored at first. Second, I had difficulty in breathing. Sometimes, according to the doctor, my heartbeat stopped once in a while then I got cold. By then, I think I was in coma for 4-5 times already. A short coma for 1 week- 3 weeks.

(He fixed his eyes to Jeonghan’s parents.)

 My highschool years was not that easy and normal. I got several attacks, especially nosebleeds. When I stayed home, it got worse, since I did not have any activities. By then. That was when I was put into a coma for almost 7 months. My senses were okay, but I couldn’t move anything; moreover, the pain was killing me from sudden attacks, but no one knew that.

By the time I woke up, that’s when, they discovered that I have ‘Jacob-Wilhelm Grimm Syndrome’

Well, it’s hard to trace. Every single patient shows different progression on this disease. That’s why it’s hard to tell.

I suffered that for years until I finished my university. Fortunately, it did not strike again.

(Closed his palms together.)

May I know what syndromes is he experiencing?


Mrs. Yoon:

He said that when he abruptly stands up, he’s hearing some monotonic sound. Sometimes he just gets dizzy but sometimes, he experienced blindness. Then, he also had difficulty in breathing and lately, he’s having a nose bleed and pain all over his body.

(She looked at Joshua)

Son, I might forget something, could you please tell him every detail?

 

Joshua:

Yes, Omoni.

(He talked to the doctor about the details, since they were the once who witnessed it the whole time.)

I think numbness too. He also said that there’s something hot or electrifying sting sometimes. Then he always throw up nowadays.

 

Doctor Eric:

I see.

What are his activities?

 

Joshua:

Well, we’re practicing for our concert now and he has a film to do.

 

Doctor Eric:

(He was surprised of learning about his profession.)

Oh! I see.

You all must be a star then?

(He smiled)

 

Joshua:

(He became shy and humbled himself.)

Ah. No… not really.

 

Doctor Heon Wook:

They are.

(Proud of the boys too.)

 

Doctor Eric:

If this is his first time to sleep in coma, there’s a high chance of him waking up, so when that time comes…

(The rest of them were a little relief of hearing that; though, they were not sure when would it happen.)

I plan to watch his activities to know when it usually attacks. But I don’t think I can…

(Doubting that he could monitor his patient because of his status.)

 

Joshua:

Actually, sir…

 

Doctor Eric:

Oh, my name is Eric.

 

Joshua:

I’m Joshua.

(He smiled)

We usually practice at home, so you can always drop by. For his filming, the director allows us to go with him.

 

Doctor Eric:

Okay, then… let me introduce you to the disease.

I know Doctor Heon Wook already explained this to you, but I would like to give you the full details.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

Should we call the other boys too?

 

Doctor Eric:

Are they usually together?

 

Mr. Yoon:

They live in one house, Doc. I trust my son to their care.

(Looked at Joshua)

I’m sorry son, but you’re our hope.

 

Joshua:

(He smiled)

Don’t worry, we’ll look after him.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

He said that he wants to be with you and it’s his promise to everyone… I’m hoping that… that he’ll be able to fulfil that promise.

 

Joshua:

We trust him.

 

        All 12 of them entered the small clinic to listen to what the disease was all about. The boys became attentive while Joshua interprets. On the other hand, they asked a nurse to look after Jeonghan for a while.

 

Doctor Eric:

(He was surprised of how crowded they’ve become.)

So…

(He proceeded with his explanation after a deep sigh.)

The Jacob-Wilhelm Grimm Syndrome is a neurological disorder. It’s a disease where it puts the patient into a deep sleep until it expired (death). Basically, it’s like a poison slowly spreading into someone’s body. The brain is the one who’s ordering the cells to malfunction. Especially when the person is fighting the sleep. The more the patient fights, the more painful it will be.

 

        All of them got scared of the introduction.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

What do you mean by expired?

 

Doctor Heon Wook:

Expiration of the body means death.

 

        The more they heard that term, the more anxious they became.

 

Doctor Eric:

But some patients survived that.

(He lightened up the mood)

As for me, so far… It stopped.

 

Vernon:

You have it too?

 

Doctor Eric:

Yes.

That’s why I chose this field to be my specialization.

(He smiled.)

I’ll explain everything so listen carefully.

That syndrome usually attacks the head first. We call it a ‘warning’. That’s the first stage. Now, a patient may or may not have the symptoms of blindness, they usually just have this monotonic sharp sound in their ears, like my previous patient. But it occurrs on most of the patients.

For the nosebleed, it’s due to the cold temperature of the body.

 

Doctor Heon Wook:

(He had a lot of questions to ask because it was his first time to handle the case.)

But how about the hot boiling feeling Jeonghan was saying?

 

Doctor Eric:

It’s due to the cold temperature. It’s like when you’re holding an ice for a long time…

The more you hold the ice, rather than cold, it felt hot, right?

It’s because cold temperature is not suitable for the cells to live. What it does is, it slows down the blood circulation, so the cells are deprived of oxygen; as a result, your hand will feel hot and it will serve as the signal to your brain to drop the ice. The hot sensation is caused by the response of the neurons.

Same with the disease.

Now, the freezing or coldness, may cause drowsiness, and that invites him to sleep. The more he holds the cold temperature especially when he’s asleep, he could experience a necrosis (untimely death of cells) because he allowed himself to stay in that temperature, and it will kill him slowly. So, I always advice to the patient to fight that; however, it would bring them more pain.

For his heart attack and his difficulty in breathing, it was triggered by the coldness too once it reached the heart. The blood will fluctuate. On the other hand, if you see a red spots on anywhere in his body, don’t touch it. It’s very painful since it’s blood clots. It’s like a contusion.

 

Seungcheol:

How painful are his attacks?

 

Doctor Heon Wook:

He told me the last time he went to me is, he’s feeling like he’s put into a boiling water.

 

        Mr. & Mrs. Yoon had no idea of how painful it was for their son and they felt guilty not to be by his side when that occurred. On the other hand, the others became quiet in an instant. They did not know how to react on it, and they couldn’t think of anything to help Jeonghan.

 

Mr. Yoon:

Any development in the cure, Doctor?

 

Doctor Eric:

Not at the moment sir.

I’m sorry.

All we need to do is to monitor him and prevent another cardiac arrest and coma.

I’m developing a therapy, but it couldn’t save him from another attacks again. It may just prevent his cardiac arrest.

I advised that he’ll continue his activities after he wakes up.

 

Mingyu:

After the attacks and coma what will happen to his body? Because he seemed normal after several attacks.

 

Doctor Eric:

Good point.

Same as the ice, when you drop it, slowly, the temperature will go back to normal.

Though, it will drop his immune system, because that’s what his brain’s first target. I assume that it also caused his vomiting. The brain prevented the body to gain more energy for it to control the body. It’s making Jeonghan’s body weak.

 

        After hearing all of that, the 12 princes were quiet. Even Jeonghan’s parents were worried about them and had a talk with them outside Jeonghan’s room.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

Children, I’m sorry for causing you this and I thank you for taking good care of my son.

 

Seungcheol:

That’s okay with us. We’d like to help, Omoni.

 

Joshua:

We’ll take care of him.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

He’s so lucky to have you as his friends.

 

DK:

We’re lucky too to have him, Omoni.

(He smiled faintly.)

 

Mr. Yoon:

Thank you. I don’t know how we can thank all of you.

 

Jihoon:

Everybody is our responsibility Apeuji and we’re glad that we have each other.

 

Mingyu:

Don’t worry, we’ll do our best Apeuji, Omoni.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

Please rest. Let us take care of him now. I know you’re all tired.

 

Seungkwan:

I want to stay.

 

Mrs. Yoon:

Seungkwanie? You should rest too.

You can visit tomorrow anyway. Please take care of yourselves too. If Jeonghan sees you in that condition, he’d probably scold us.

(She smiled gently.)

 

Wonwoo:

Omoni is right. He’s scary when he gets angry. Am I right, Seungcheol-hyung?

 

Seungcheol:

(Remembered how loud his voice were the last time.)

Ah- yeah… right!

 

Mrs. Yoon:

(Giggled)

He shouted at you?

(Frowned her brows)

Aigoo! That kid needs scolding. How can he scold my boys?

 

Dino:

He deserved it, though.

(He murmured)

 

        Although, Dino just said that in a soft voice, everyone heard it and they laughed.

 

Seungkwan:

Yeah, he’s right. It’s your fault!

(Chuckled)

 

Mrs. Yoon:

What happened?

 

Jun:

He got a high fever, Omoni.

(He started to report what happened.)

 

Seungcheol:

Ya…

(He whispered to stop Jun from telling it to Jeonghan’s mom.)

 

The8:

He experienced convulsion.

(He continued with a smirk)

 

        Seungcheol glared at The8 so he stopped.

 

Vernon:

And he didn’t tell anybody, omoni.

 

        As a result, Seungcheol received another scolding from Mrs. Yoon, while the others were giggling at his back because it’s the first time they saw Cheol so tame.

 

 

Note: Sorry guys for the grammar and I’m so sorry that this episode is about some scientific explanation of the angel's sickness  because I want you to know how painful Jeonghan is enduring for the boys and his family.

 

See yah soon!