two

Wheelchair Misfit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’d always get teased by my friends on Monday mornings, considering I was always in a jolly mood. In the beginning, when I told them I slept at a girl’s room, they all thought it was my girlfriend. But when I said ‘no,’ immediately, all faces dropped. So far, I’ve had numerous sleepovers at Kira’s room. None of which my girlfriend, Elle, knows of. I didn’t want her to know, anyway. She gets crazy mad when I talk about Kira. Well, what was I supposed to do? I can’t just dump Kira just because I’ve got a girlfriend. She’s different than other girls. I don’t know how she puts up with me but I’m glad she does.

“Hey, Kook. Got any last night? You seem to be glowing.” V asked me with a teasing tone.

“Ha ha, very funny, V.”

“Oh. So you weren’t at Elle’s, then,” Jimin stated.

“Sunday nights, mate. Of course I won’t be with Elle.”

“Do you ever go to her room like you do with Kira?” V asked.

I shook my head.

“Dear, God, mate! Who’s your girlfriend, actually?” They teased.

Sometimes, I wondered, too. I treat Kira better than my girlfriends, as if she was my girlfriend. I guess I could say that the reason why I have girlfriends is to vent out my ual frustrations. I know. I’m a , aren’t I? It never occurred to me that I wanted to have with Kira until the first night when I went to her room. She was dressed in a loose tank top and beach shorts which its length was just above the knee. I remembered how my heart beat that night.

But she wasn’t that type.

She’s never shagged anyone in her life. She had a hard time opening up to me, touching me or anything else that involved physical contacts. The first time I met her, I wanted to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter