Chapter 9 (Desire )

Jeonghan's story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

..............

When seungcheol went out , jeonghan cutely turned back with pouts and flushing cheek . Joshua looked at him and chuckled.

" He just confessed to you and you didn't respond .." Jeonghan run and embraced his taller brother .

" H-he confessed before too , he w-wanted us to get married ." 

Joshua's heart softened . this long brown beautiful hair ." Isn't being married something better hannie ? As your brother I won't mind you getting married to seungcheol..since he's really man at his words ...I have known him since ages and he's head over heals for you ." 

Jeonghan clutched on his brother's shirt ..eyes teary as he sniffles .

" B-but minhyuk..I can't betray him ." more tears rolled down and Joshua wiped them away . pecked jeonghan's forehead to calm before he spook .

" That's not betrayal jeonghan , it's something normal , especially when you have a kid right now ..you need someone who help you with this responsibility I'm i wrong ?". 

He looked to see if jeonghan's convinced yet and it looks like he will take time to think about it . Joshua released him gently and the younger looked down , wiped his following tears and walked towards his child when he noticed that he woke up from his small nap . sit down and picked him up before he feeding him and Joshua smiled sadly .

Decided to go prepare and go to work as will .

 

 

~~~~

After he solved the case , the inspector looked at seungcheol and smiled .

" You really saved us ..and I thought it was a suicide case since the room's closed ." seungcheol smiled softly , sat on his car with bucket of cigarette on his hand .

" You can't judge from first glance inspector , you know how criminal are smart those days .." he lighted one and start smoking . the man nodded , went back with his partner and the criminal in the car already . drove away soon and seungcheol breathed out the smoke .

Mind drifting back to the angel he fell in love with .

The way he seems to be confused as he confessed to him today and the day before .

He clutched his fist , smiled sadly feeling his heart breaking at the thought of jeonghan rejecting him .

Although he haven't rejected him yet as he seems to be confused and scared to make that choice .

" I will wait for you to settle up your mind ...I will wait ages As long as you accept me in the end ." 

He murmured to himself , start driving back to his home but when he stopped on red light , his phone suddenly rang and seungcheol looked at the unknown number . 

He frowned , answering it .

" S-seungcheol is that you ?". The voice on the phone spook , tone shaky and cracking . 

The man's eyes widens as he heard who it was .

" Yah jeonghan?! ~what's wrong ?". 

The younger's tears streamed down as he kept panicking more when his baby's crying harder .

" It's my baby ~he's crying and he won't stop , I did everything ..I thought he's was hungry but he won't eat .." jeonghan's crying mess , the young mother couldn't do anything to his son as he kept crying harder and his sob get loud , kicking his small foot as his face getting red ..and from what he sees , it look like something's hurting the baby . so seungcheol quickly drove towards the younger's house .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter