chapter 14 ( Exhausted seungcheol )

Jeonghan's story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" So ..so please let me explain nah ?". 

Jeonghan emotionally gripped the door knob , innocently biting his lips and looked at his brother who send him a soft smile and telling to go ahead and open the door for the man .

He clicked it open and slide just half. Didn't take a second when the man standing there , pulled the shorter slim angel into his arm , hugging him for dear life and shut his eyes .

" Damn it ..I'm going crazy seriously .., why would you think I have something to do with Nana ? She just have my house key because she used to help me cleaning the house .." 

Jeonghan pouted .

" I don't like it ...I will be cleaning your house everyday ..so..so take the key from here ." 

He said out rather cutely then angrily . the way he get angry were just so freaking adorable that seungcheol's mood changed 100 % percent . Joshua chuckled at the two .

" She knew everything about you ..a-also she said that you're gonna be her man ." tears willed around his eyes and seungcheol could just die looking at this beauty ..

" Do you really think that i'm gonna leave you baby?,." 

 The man asked sadly , feeling disappointed that jeonghan think that he will leave him after all those days . every second , mintues , and hours they spends together have a meaning , memories that can't described .

Jeonghan looked at him while wiping his tears with both hands . 

" I'm sad .." Seungcheol said out and covered his face . jeonghan felt his heart drops .

Is seungcheol gonna cry ? 

" Don't let her inside your h-house again ." 

Joshua bite his lips over there as he stand . walked away soon to check up on the sleeping baby ..with soft smile .

Aigoo ..you're really saying out your emotional loud jeonghan ~~

" I will never let her inside again , I promise you .."  

He leaned over and pecked jeonghan's forehead ..which made him blush innocently ..and hug the man's waist .  

" I love you ~~." 

He whispered , wrapping his arm more tightly around the slim shorter body she jeonghan's already sniffling .  honey eyes rolling tears just like that because of the too much emotional he's feeling .

He still can't get used to this three words . and when he's about to answer the man back , his lips were being captured softly and he shut his eyes , thick eyelashes brushing into the man's upper cheek as they moved their lips in sync and the angel felt like melting .

But as they were kissing like that , seungcheol suddenly leaned into his angel and his heavy weight for jeonghan made the younger kneel down as he cupped his man's face and saw him shutting his eyes slowly ..

" S-seungcheol ..w-what's wrong ?!". 

He asked , ready to cry in fear ..

Joshua came running when he saw the sight . flipped the dizzy man over and checked on him while jeonghan holding the man's bigger hand .

" Don't worry , he's extremely tired .."  Joshua told and smiled warmly .

Did he run all the way here or what?

He released the breath that he didn't know he was holding .  jeonghan tried pulling him up but after all the man's heavy for him . 

Joshua did that insisted , and ended up carrying the man towards the bedroom and went out after that  .  jeonghan sat on edge of the bed , covering the man well and  pecked his cheek .

" Stupid detective .." 

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter