Chapter 16 ( Wedding ceremony ) ❤

Jeonghan's story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   

 

The day has come for their wedding , obviously the two haven't slept single minutes . both nervous and when it came around ten in the morning , jeonghan at least slept a little till 2.30 while seungcheol there staring at the ceiling since ever he laid on his bed ..

Away from his angel to make him rest in his own home while the baby already in Joshua's care with his pregnant lover jihoon .

To make him all ready for the wedding . However in the end he slept only four five hours meanwhile he should have slept more then seven hours at least .

But right now as it's 3.00 in the afternoon , jeonghan gets up of the bed ..leg trembling and he flushed , pulling himself together and telling himself to stay strong .

He went to take warm shower in hurry ..

His phone ranging on the nightstand as he's busy getting ready .

 

~~~~~

His father's standing in front of him , fixing his tie there and his son biting his lips there and his mother slapped his head slightly .

" Choi seungcheol calm down already ~!". 

The poor young man breathed in and released it as his father patted his shoulder and smiled proudly there  .

" Man up and good luck , we're gonna be here for you ." 

Seungcheol could feel his heart relax after these words coming from his father . But then his mother cupped his cheek and looked at him emotionally .

" Sweetie , do you know if jeonghan invited his parents our not ?". 

Seungcheol smiled sadly as he remembered yesterday when he drove his angel back to his home .

" I told him to just invite them and he get so emotional , saying to me that inviting them doesn't change the fact that they abounded him and prefer their works over him ...I'm really feeling useless , I wanted to do something but whenever he hear that topic his mood change immediately ..." 

Mrs.choi sadly looked at the ground .

" In the other side he have only his brother ~." 

She meant in the other side , inside the next room there's only Joshua with him , trying to take away his nervousness and calm him down .

" I will go to see him and you stay with your father  till it's the time ." 

Seungcheol nodded .

" Mom please ...make him feel better by anyway it cost ." 

Seungcheol's almost crying . holding his mother's hands as he smiled to him and patted his hair .

" Leave it to me .." She left to go to the next room and Mr.choi looked at his son .

" Even if his parents isn't there for him ..we'll be here for him ..so right now you only need to focus on what's coming next ." 

His father said out gently and seungcheol sighed there in worry ..but then he pulled himself together and nodded to his father .

 

 

~~~~~

When the woman entered the room , she could only feel her heart break when she saw jeonghan sitting alone ,  playing with his hands and when he noticed someone entered he thought it's his brother who went out to buy milk for the baby in hurry with jihoon ..

" Sweetie , are you okay ?".

Jeonghan looked at her and stood up nervously , bowed and mrs.choi's heart softened , reaching over and hugging that pure innocent angel .

" I'm fine Eomeoni ~Just little nervous .* 

The woman pulled back and looked at him , firstly his face , hair and she's already lost .

" Sweetie are you planing to cut your hair someday ?". 

Jeonghan flushed as the woman touched it and felt the softness tangling between her fingers .

" I-I thought about it before but seungcheol told me not too ~." 

He blushed , and the woman giggled there .

" Aigoo I see , you're really beautiful sweetie , I think any hair cut will suit you ." 

Jeonghan bowed innocently . and the woman patted his shoulder both .

"  I want you to know that we're here for you , nothing deserve your sadness sweetie ,  seungcheol's gonna make you the happiest person in the whole world  , tonight we'll taking care your child so you don't have to worry about anything ." 

Jeonghan's eyes watered ..he clutched on the bouquet of flowers as an hold while he walk later to his man in front of the people and seungcheol's friends and relatives . including Joshua's friends and many people that seungcheol's father know .

"  U-umma didn't even called me when I said it's my wedding today .." 

He held back his tears to not ruin his make up .  

Seungcheol's mother seems to lose her words as she thought how cruel his mother seems to be .

Is it so wrong to come and great her son when he's about to get married .

It's true that this is the second time he get married .  but isn't she happy that he's able to be taken care of with his child ?!

Isn't she curious to see his man ?

" Sweetie , don't cry ..I'm sure she have her reason .." 

Jeonghan bite his lips and looked at the woman while his tears on verge of rolling down .

" J-joshua might be strong ..but I'm not , he was able to get along being without them as they're busy ..but he has always taken care of me when they're gone .." 

The woman looked at him emotionally .

" Sweeite , today's a special day for you , so you have to be strong .." 

She his cheek and jeonghan shut his eyes , when his tears dropped the woman quickly took napkin and wiped it them gently to not ruin the light make-up .

Took moment to admire the short eyeliner the woman did for jeonghan ..

It look way too beautiful on him .

" Now I'll be going since the time's close ." 

She smiled warmly as he said that , turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter