Chapter 7 ( Woman's perfume )

Jeonghan's story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

......

 

Joshua were sitting with his boyfriend after they ate dinner , cutely hugging him as they watched a movie on the big TV screen while jeonghan tugging his child to sleep early as it's already pass midnight . 

They did have a great chat as they eat , and jihoon fell in love with the adorable new baby that come to this beautiful family and he really can not wait to make his man a father as will . 

" Shuu~are you gonna be happy if i get pregnant ?!"

 Joshua looked at his cute shorter lover that's wearing long sleeves beige sweaters and skinny black jeans , gery cute panda beanie with panda ear hanging out . and truth to be told , his lover who bought this for him saying cute stuff fit perfectly for him since he's baby faced and short skinny little angel .

Joshua cupped his lover's round cheek and kissed him softly .  " Baby why are you asking such a question ? Isn't it obvious that I will Marry  you ? Beside we have already done it without protection yesterday .." The man grinned as he remembered , making the shy figure hit him playfully on his cheek and blush innocently .

Jeonghan came out the room , rubbing his arm slightly as he hugged his cold body and walked without wearing socks into the cold hard ground .

" Hannie ~are you okay ?".  Jihoon does already see it in jeonghan , the way he seems sad as he's feeling cold , walking around the house without murmuring anything like he used to do when he's around . when his husband used to be around , jeonghan will always scream as he run away from the man who always in front of them , and sometimes the two will share kisses on the hallway . and on jeonghan's birthday , minhyuk did him a birthday cake and almost burned their kitchen .

But definitely that cake were tasty .

Jihoon bite his lips and looked with worried glances to the young wife . who's back facing them as he were on the kitchen counter , making probably his cup of coffee .

" Joshua ..go see him ." 

He pushed his man to stand up as he noticed that jeonghan haven't replied to jihoon's question .

Or probably he didn't hear him out cause his mind is drifting somewhere else .

Joshua stood up , and run to his brother . embraced him gently from the back , Jeonghan flinched cutely , smiled warmly as he touched his brother's arm .

 " What is it Joshua ?!". 

" Something's bothering you right ?". Jeonghan pouted cutely , his beautiful brown hair brushing on his taller brother's neck as he shook his head denying .

" We're worried you know Hannie~~." He rose his shirt and start tickling him , making serious jeonghan turn into adorable giggling figure . as he screamed for his brother to stop but no , he kept going on with the tickling skills while jihoon standing there clapping and giggling at the cute sight as he saw the beautiful pale white tummy that turned back to it flat state and his body become as slim as ever . 

When Joshua stopped , jeonghan cutely hit him on his chest and pouted ..jihoon hugged the young wife and smiled sweetly .

" Let's eat popcorn and watch movie together nah hannie ?" He his hair as he said so . hugging  jeonghan's slim arm and pulling him back inside the living room . Joshua watched the sight and his heart softened .

His angel does really care for him and jeonghan like it's his own family .

 He really need to do a big surprise for his angel and propose to him like a cheesy prince if he get the chance .

No if he didn't get a chance he'll surely find one .

. That's what he thought as he walked to the bedroom and checked on the baby boy for jeonghan .

Seeing him sleeping cutely on his wooden crib , lying on the comfortable small bed with his fluffy small blue blanket wrapped around his small body and many Disney plush around him .

And he's on his pacifier while his long eyelashes brushing on his upper round pink cheek .

 Joshua the baby's cheek with warm smile .

" Soon I'll get you a dongseang who you get along and play with nah ?".

He told gently . pecked his forehead and walked out after that to find his most beloved two hugging each other and sleep took over them .  looking so freaking adorable and Joshua couldn't stop taking picture by his iPhone . but soon he had to make jeonghan sleep with his baby boy so if he cried later the young wife will be there for his son .

 So he carried jeonghan easily after that and walked into the cold wooden ground towards the bedroom , placing the slim figure gently like that and picked the baby after that to make him close to his mother .

Shut the light and went out to his sleeping angel .

Left him easily like that and went to the other room he always stay at in jeonghan's house .

Had a king sized bed and it's like his own bedroom . since minhyuk did it special for him if he wanted to spend the night in .

 

 

~~~~~

" This is so rare , I mean such a handsome famous detective's drinking like that ?!". 

A young long brown haired woman spook as she approached the man at the bar and sat on his lap , wrapped her arm around his neck and stopped him from drinking other glass .

Seungcheol looked at her blankly .  And she pecked his lips .

" No more nah ?". 

She was a beautiful woman , who have been his childhood friend and this bar is onwer youngest daughter , since her father own it and her brothers work here as will .

" Get of me Nana ~~." He mattered , feeling annoying as she kept stopping him from drinking more but he do already feel dazed . the woman pulled him up

" You'll tell me what's bothering you upstairs nah ?". 

She smirked , pulling him by his tie thought in one of the fashionable rooms.

As they get inside , she locked the door and pushed the man into the bed .

Gets in top of him and she leaned close to his face , smashed her lips soundly to his thicker

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter