Chapter 2 ( The detective choi seungcheol )

Jeonghan's story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

❤(Next morning )❤

Joshua looked one last time to the pregnant sleeping beauty before he do his tie and look at himself in the mirror of his bedroom .

As he was actually in his own apartment cause he doesn't want to leave his brother alone in that big beautiful American house minhyuk left for him . he doesn't want jeonghan to suffer as he remembers every step and every picture of his man in there .

He want him to forget all the pain he went thought , but it seems like jeonghan will take quiet long time to live with this new routine .

That seems to be heavy for his pure heart .

Joshua went to his work after that after he made a breakfast for his brother.  placing it all beautifully on the table and leaving a letter .

 

 

~~~~~

There was a man, posing as a beautiful-looking, elegant in dress, wearing a detective hat ،, Sitting on his knees inspecting the condition of the man lying on the cold ground .

" He's already dead .." 

He mattered , looked at the inspector and he sighed

." We have been told that there are those who want to kill this victim, but we are very late .." 

The old inspector murmured , looking at the young man over there checking on the dead body .

" Anyway , we need to find the closet people to this man , they might know about this ..and they could be treated as a suspect .

The inspector nodded believing in this amazing famous detective who always detect the circumstances of the crime and arrest the criminal easily .

" But hyung , doesn't it look like Suicide case ?! He dead after falling of the 15th floor ?". 

Choi seungcheol smirked slightly .

" I thought so too ..but look at his hand ..there's a marks that tell he tried gripping on something and by that something it may be the certain up there .." 

His partner looked up .

Saw the certain tangling around .

" Do you think someone who is gonna suicide will resist ? That man's a boss of company , probably had some many haters from the assistant ."

seungcheol looked at jun nodding as he understand .

" Will for now I will wait for all the suspects to come here ." He stood up and waited inside the room that the man fell from . 

Looking at the place where he fall and start He deduces the method of his fall in this late morning .

" Seungcheol we brought them all here ." 

The detective turned around and looked at the three people .

An old lady around her fifty , a tall man around his thirty and finally a young beautiful pregnant wife , looking around cutely and bite his lips while holding his big tummy .

Seungcheol looked at the inspector .

 " This old lady's an old friend of the victim and she worked in his company but he fired because he found a new good worker ..which mean she have Motivated to kill him and this man's the boss's nephew who also work at the same company insisted of his dead father .., and the last suspect's this young wife who were close by when the accident happened ." 

Seungcheol looked at three after the inspector's partner said all the information about them all ."  

" B-but Mr.inspector ..I don't know this man .. believe me ..I was just on the way to buy some drinks ..after I eat my breakfast ." 

The beautiful wife said to defined himself , sweating a bit and holding his tummy , which made seungcheol eventually to bring a chair for him .

" Sit down and rest, we just have to question you about what you saw ." seungcheol said out gently , knowing already this pure angel's not the killer .

Cause the trick the criminal used needed a strong body ..

The beautiful wife nodded cutely , moving the lock of his hair behind his ear and kept holding his tummy feeling his unborn child kicking which made him smile to himself although he is here with the cops and this handsome detective .

" You were all at different places when the victim fell right ?". 

The man nodded and the old lady nodded too ..sure of the argument of their absence and their innocence . but seungcheol mattered slightly .

" No , one of you is lying I'm afraid to tell the truth right now ..behind this cruel murder ." 

his eyes get Sharpe and he smirked .

Jeonghan looking at the man and thought how amazing and smart he seems . 

" The killer is Mr.yoshida .."  the man looked at him with horror face ..felt his heart drops as he didn't  want to show how shocked he's but he couldn't help it when this detective seems so confident and smirking like that .

" Is that true ?". The inspector asked , surprised .

" Yeah , he used a simple trick to make the man fall while he's somewhere else .." 

Mr.yoshida's face become pale . as cold sweats dropped down his neck . 

" Mrs.Lee told that she went to him around 8.30 to discuss something with him about her earlier job , and she went back while still Mr.Kim's alive . so that's proof that she didn't do it .." 

Seungcheol kept going and going on , explaining the trick while jeonghan hearing with astonishment like he was watching this man as he did his murder .

Finish soon and the evidence where on the man's   pocket which was a napkin had his blood strain which proof the way he get hurt when he was doing the trick and the inspector immediately arrested him .

The old woman walked back to her home as she was innocent while jeonghan checking his phone and saw the hours 10.00 o'clock still .

He gets up only to whimper slightly as he held his tummy .

His baby kicked him just down in wrong spot which made him hurts a bit ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter