Chapter 4 ( In seungcheol's care )

Jeonghan's story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

........

The beautiful mother woke up to realize and remember everything . he sit up only to wince and hold his tummy .

" You shouldn't force yourself yet .." 

That voice ..

Jeonghan turned to see and found seungcheol at the sofa with the sleeping baby on his pacifier that Joshua brought from his house . he even brought clothes and everything jeonghan needed cause he will be saying in the hospital for more day .

The man gets up and carried the baby carefully . handed him gently and jeonghan's tears immediately gathered around his beautiful eyes .

He bite his lips and looked at his baby boy .

Noticed his gender immediately as he moved the diapers a bit to see .

" He's beautiful as his mother ..." Seungcheol commented , reaching over and patted jeonghan's brown long hair .

" I-I'm so Happy that he's healthy. .i-i was so scared that he might be unwell .." He pulled the baby to his embrace. .hugging him and crying in relife and the baby woke up due his mommy's gentle warm hug . opened his hazel eyes and smiled cutely which made the Happy wife burst in tears and squeeze him again .

" M-my baby ..umma's so happy to see you ..I've waited for you so long ..it felt so heavy .." He cried..his tears dropping into the baby's cheek while the boy squeezed his umma's pointer finger by his tiny small hands .

Seungcheol's Watching there with warm smile .

 Such a Happy warm moment ..missing it the father of this family .

" Your brother told me to watch over you and the baby as he run out in hurry after some trouble happened at his work I guess ." 

Jeonghan heard and felt worried to his brother ..at the same time he felt relaxed when this smart detective's here with him .

" Thank you so much detective seungcheol ..you always help me .." 

He said from the bottom of his heart making the man smile softly and pat his hair .

" It's my pleasure to help such a beautiful family . and I'm free those days ..cause I have no cases at all ." 

He looked at the baby while crossing his arm over his chest .

" B-but how did you know that I'm here ?." 

Seungcheol pulled out a drink and bottle of water as he turned around with flush when jeonghan start feeding his child from his warm milk .

" I-i had an old injury that I wanted to check up on ..and I saw you when your brother and nurses carried you to this room ." 

" I-Injury ?!". 

Seungcheol turned around and rose his shirt making jeonghan widened his honey eyes and look at the man's injury under his left chest where he get stabbed In the past when he chased a criminal alone and he stabbed him .

" I get stabbed when I run after a criminal ..but gladly I'm still alive ." 

He smiled , pulling his shirt back down as he remembered that time . jeonghan noticed his baby's dozing off . so he gently placed him down and wrapped his small blanket around his body and rocked him to sleep after he get full from his mommy's milk .

" Does it still hurts you ?". 

Seungcheol sat on the chair next the bed .

" It does . just aching me every once in a while and the doctor said it's normal .." Jeonghan felt his heart relax .

" That's relief ..being detective seems hard too .." 

Seungcheol smiled to himself .

" Actually ..I studied and was about to become a doctor ..but I stopped all of that when I solved some cases when I was flying to america ..." 

" Woah ..that's awesome ." 

Seungcheol chuckled as he looked at the interested wife , listening curiously with sparkling eyes as he loved to hear people's emotional and past stories .

In a words . he's a good listener .

Didn't know that it's already this late in the midnight  untill seungcheol suddenly yawned in middle of talking .

 Saw his hand watch and cracked a bit .

" I'm sorry jeonghan , I think I will go back now .." 

Jeonghan gripped the man's shirt as he stood up , looked at him cutely with puppy eyes .

" T-there's that sofa ..you can sleep at it .." 

The man's heart softens .

" But your brother will be here soon , he told me I can go when it's 10 , since he come at 11 I think you will be fine ." 

Since Joshua told him to take care of him and the baby . that's why he didn't noticed the time. 

The wife cutely released that shirt 

 To be honest ..he doesn't want the man to leave . I mean look just how he's making a beautiful atmosphere around such a boring place ?!

If he wasn't here jeonghan will surely be bored and wish that he can go home to prepare his baby's room and do many stuff Including house chores . but right now he can't do that , not when he just give birth and even can't stand up probably without feeling pain .

" I'll be going now , take care of yourself and the baby .." 

He wore his coat , smiled softly to the figure sitting there and his baby sleeping on his arm as he waved to him with warm sad smile .

" Bye seungcheol ~~." 

Right when he was about to go out the room . his phone rang .

Joshua's name appeared since he took his number earlier .

" Seungcheol ?!."

" Yeah it's me .." The man frowned doesn't why would he call right now .

" I'm so sorry but can you stay for the night with him ? I'm really having stressful annoying problem in here ...I would be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter