Chapter 3 ( Early delivery )

Jeonghan's story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He plunged into a deep sleep without realizing it because he was very tired, although it was evening and his brother was coming. He did not realize that the interrogator who arrived here had gone home after he carried him to bed and covered him with the soft blanket .

Start waking up and sit up to see Joshua coming out the bathroom with towel around his waist and small one on his hair as he rubbed it gently to dry it .

" Did someone came here while I was out ?". 

Cause he saw the empty dishes belong to another person . and as he came closer to his brother he smelled a beautiful perfume doesn't belong to his brother .

" D-Did he gone already ? I slept while we were eating ." jeonghan flushed , kinda remembered when he leaned into the man and the way he carried him ...he were so strong for carrying such a weight with his big tummy .

" I'm asking you who the hell is that man ?!". Joshua seems angery as he asked ..

" It's a detective ..he was kind enough to drive me back home Joshua . don't misunderstand ." 

Joshua sighed slightly , reached over and hugged his brother .

" Sorry , I'm just worried about you .."

Jeonghan smiled warmly as he patted the man's back .

" Don't worry Joshua ..I'm really fine nah , that man seems so nice ." 

" But why would he drive you back ? Where did you go?!". 

Jeonghan played with his brother's bigger hands .

" After I eat breakfast there wasn't anything to drink so I went to store when a police man told me to come with him ..because nearby there was someone murdered .." 

Joshua's eyes widened .

" I heard about it but never thought it was close like this ." 

" Yeah , the poor man fell from the 15th floor ." 

" That's cruel ..." 

Joshua jeonghan's brown hair and pecked his forehead .

" And as they were questioning me , my tummy start hurting me so much ..so he offered to drive me back when he solved the cases so easily ." 

He leaned into his brother's neck . shut his eyes .

" So I cooked him lunch as a thank ..and end up sleeping .." 

" But are you really okay ?! You said you felt pain ..isn't sign of giving birth yet ?". 

The younger touched his tummy , feeling scared , at the same time he really can't wait for the baby to be born .

He want to see the child his husband left for him .

Tears rolled down his eyes and he bite his lips , looking so adorable .

" I-i don't know Joshua ..I'm scared . ".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter