Chapter 5 ( The strange intruder)

Jeonghan's story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

.........

Today is the day that he go out the hospital and he could feel the light of happiness cross his pure heart when he inhaled the spring breeze as he carry his baby boy that he named as his late husband .

Joshua carrying his belonging inside the car trunk . while the younger pouted slightly .

" Seungcheol went away without saying goodbye ...i-i wanted to thank him at least ." 

Joshua opened the door for his brother .

" He probably had something to do ..that's why he seemed to be in hurry when I came back ." 

He shut the door after he said that , went to his seat and start driving back to jeonghan's house this time .

" Don't worry I get his number , cause he's a childhood friend after all ." 

Jeonghan looked from his sleeping son to Joshua , widened his eyes cutely as he heard that .

" F-friend ?!".  

" Yeah , we were together in middle school ..." 

Jeonghan felt his heart softness .

" That's such a surprise ..."  

." you know ? I didn't know him by his look but his voice ..and the way he smirk as he always solves something difficult .." 

The flash when he saw seungcheol solving the case that happens and he almost were a suspect but seungcheol immediately removed him from the circle of resemblance .

" He's amazing guy ..." 

Flushed as he remembered yesterday when the man cleaned him when he took bath inside the hospital bathroom . Squeezed his baby gently and shut his eyes for a while feeling some emotional mixing together ..

Why ?

Why does he remember minhyuk whenever he sees or hear seungcheol ?!

" J-jeonghan , we reached . I'm sorry that I won't be having some lunch with you .." 

Jeonghan looked to his house that minhyuk left for Him before he look at his brother sadly .

" It's okay Joshua ..but you get eat dinner and spend the night Here ..still I'm feeling empty being alone .."

The elder man smiled warmly , reaching over and ruffling that hair gently .

" But know you get your son ..he'll protect his mother whatever it costs ." 

Jeonghan's eyes shinned cutely , let Joshua carry his belonging and place it at the gate of the door .

Jeonghan waved to him after a simple brotherly hug as the man went to his work and he looked at his baby boy on his arm wrapped in his small blue blanket .

" You'll fell the hole that your father left in my heart right ?". 

Asking that while tears gathering around his eyes . 

Looking at the blinking hazel eyes and soon leaned over and give that chubby cheek a soft peck before he close the house door and step inside ..

Opening the lights and every step he takes , there's his husband ..smiling to him .

He shut his eyes and shook his head ..squeezing his child and crying silently .

Taking his child to their bedroom and he sit on the edge of the bed .

Start feeding him and remembering his past life with his late husband . 

" I-i have no time to be sad at all ..I need to focus on my mini little minhyuk right ?". 

He told , rubbing that small nose and the baby smiled cutely as he drink his mommy's warm milk . 

" I get clean your room ...sweetie so be quiet nah ?". 

He stood up , carrying his son with him towards the bedroom while the sounds of slippers footstep heard around the beautiful long hallway .

Reaching inside soon and saw the blue and white bedroom of his son that his husband did it design 

Somehow he smiled remembering the time when the man surprised him ..telling him that will be his son's bedroom , had a feeling that it's baby boy from the start .

He placed his baby on his crib as he start falling asleep , so the wife took it a chance to clean the room from the dust and the clothes .

Sitting there all alone and humming a soft melody of an old song that he adore .

 

......

The criminal had run away while he was busy looking at the dead body of a young lady . 

Seungcheol won't let the man go away so he followed him by his red motorcycle after he did his helmet in hurry. 

" I won't ing let you run away ..." 

The cops following too , but Seungcheol isn't taking it that easy like the cops . 

As he refuse to let such an old man running away after what he did to a pure young life that deserve to live more then him .

His driving skills seems so reckless and fast as the cops failed to follow the man when he get between two building by the small car . 

." Leave him to me ..." He yelled for them to hear and then before he knew it he lost the guy all of sudden , he looked to his left then right . 

" What the hell ?." he drove little bit slowly only to see the car the man was driving at a corner and he wasn't there .

The man did run away. but looking at the street of American beautiful houses  , seungcheol know he won't be that far yet.  

......

Jeonghan walked out His baby boy's bedroom with basket of laundry on his hands . 

Frowned and start panicking when he felt and heard a running step coming to him 

Fear and terror seemed to fill in the beauty while the strange man approached him and pushed him towards the room violently. "Keep calm or i kill you.." 

He covered the beauty's mouth and pulled him more inside , jeonghan's eyes showing how fearful he's as he saw light beaming from outside and the man hide near the window .

 

Seungcheol passed by the first house in those lines  and saw this beautiful house's back window broken  and the glass spattered on the floor .

Heard a baby cries and he smirked .

" So he's here .." He entered quietly from the window that leads to the living room .

 

(Meanwhile )

Jeonghan struggled , does want to see his child and the man suddenly want to the baby .

" Shut the up ..." He half yelled , ready to slap the baby and hit him but jeonghan screamed and hugged his child , the man pulled on the poor wife's hair and roughly pushed him to the ground . Carried the baby ..

" Don't you know how to ing shut up ?!!". 

Jeonghan cried , standing up and running to the man to help his child , but he widened his eyes when he saw seungcheol standing by the doors ..

Pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter