chapter 8 ( an angel )

Jeonghan's story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When he return inside the kitchen , jeonghan thought seungcheol's already drinking the porridge but he was totally wrong as he saw the strong handsome man leaning his head on the table and panting as his fever seems to get worse .

The mom's eyes widened , tears willed around his honey eyes as he felt scared .

" S-seungcheol ..can you stand up ?!".

The man opened his eyes hardly , smiled weakly to  young wife

" Why is my princess crying ?!". He looked warmly ,  wiping those precious tears by his thumb and jeonghan stubbornly pouted with flushing cheek , thought that seungcheol has fainted but he's surely pretending too . ." Don't call me princess ." seungcheol smiled softly , his cheek turning so red due the fever and jeonghan noticed the man's forcing himself to stay awake so he won't scare him and probably carry all of his weight to the bed.

So he hardly stood up , feeling so dizzy but forced a smile as jeonghan held his waist by his right arm and the left sporting him by his shoulder..

Managed to reach the bed belong to this angel and his late husband . laid down and panted heavily ..head throbbing and jeonghan nervously held the ice pack , cutely placed it on the man's forehead  and seungcheol flinched at the cold feeling .

He gripped jeonghan's slim wrist and looked at him while his eyes slowly shutting , unable to Handle the sudden sleepiness that washed over him .

" I'm sorry ~for being a pain in the again ." He didn't have time to shake his head and deny about him being trouble because he completely dozed off and slept deeply .

Jeonghan pouted , wiped his tears away and stood up .

" S-stupid detective .."

 

 

 Joshua have decided to visit his brother after work , and as he clicked the door open , the house were so quiet that it's look scary.

" Jeonghan ~~."

He called , feeling surprised that jeonghan might be asleep cause those days he start to sleep with his child at 12.00 in the morning because his baby love to stay awake till then and now it's still 10.30 .

He pulled off his coat and noticed a man's shoes on the door way .

Is it seungcheol ?!

The elder protective brother jogged through the hallway and entered the bedroom door , felt speechless when he saw the sight in front of him .

His childhood friend's sleeping on the bed , his brother leaning into his tummy and sleeping cutely like that while holding the man's bigger hand , baby minhyuk snuggled with his blue blanket on his wooden crop next the bed and in his dreamland .

Joshua walked closer and bite his bottom lips as he noticed the ice pack on the nightstand and glass of water with medicine beside it . touched his friend's forehead and felt the heat .

" It's look like you took care of him well ~." He murmured , looking at jeonghan with warm smile .

Thinking about it again , this sight he have saw it before , the way his brother take care of his late husband that day when he caught a serious fever on rainy day . ended up sleeping in this position because he were so worried and scared .

Now he wanted jeonghan to sleep in more comfortable position , but when he saw him gripping the man's hand tightly , he changed his mind and just covered his body with a blanket he found on the drawer .

" Good night ~."

 

He walked out , heading to the bathroom to take shower before sleeping .

 

 


🌞🌞Next morning 🌞🌞

Seungcheol groaned as he stirred , opened his eyes and looked at the white ceiling , memories and flash back recalled into his mind and he eventually looked to his side and saw the one he have fallen in love with grasping his bigger hand . sleeping in uncomfortable position like this after he took care of him .

Seungcheol felt his heart fluttering , softening and he could just die in happiness because of this person  , who lighted up his life , unable to hold himself from embracing that body and lifting him in his arm  .

Hugging him like that while he sat on the bed and jeonghan reached over and clutched on his shirt cutely as he sleep .

" You're making me fall for you even more ."  the younger start stirring and seungcheol quickly laid him gently on the other side near the window before he cover him by the blanket and gets up , yawned and looked to the crib .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter