Chapter 19 ( Going to the amusement park 🌼❤)

Jeonghan's story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next morning , seungcheol's the first to wake up , smiled warmly the moment he spotted first his child blinking to him while on his pacifier .

The man picked him up into his arm as he sits up while his wife sleeping peacefully .

" Come on little boy , do you want daddy to wash you up ?". He murmured quietly as he walked towards the bathroom .  felled the bath for his small boy  and slide him inside while putting his head on a small lift body keeping him floating there and he's cutely relaxing . blinking when his daddy's rubbing his soft brown natural hair gently as he has poured the shampoo .

" Mini-ah ~where do you want appa to take you out with umma today ? Amusement park or normally park for picnic ? ?". 

The man said out softly with fatherly sweet tone , washing off the shampoo and the baby cried a little as he felt scared when the water came to his face .

" Aigoo ..." Seungcheol chuckled . rose the baby in his arm and started rubbing his smooth white body with the soap , cleaning him and soon he was all sleepy , having his body and hair dried while his daddy carrying him out .

 

Jeonghan woke up and whimpered , touching his back and flushing . 

He heard his child's giggles from the living room so he walked out while rubbing his eyes . took moment to admire the sight in front of him where seungcheol's tickling the baby's tummy as he dress him up into nice spring clothes .

" S-seungcheol ~."  Jeonghan's small shirt rose up showing his flat beautiful tummy as seungcheol have dressed him up into yesterday when they took shower and the younger slept while he's due his tired body .

The way he look right now isn't like someone who woke up .

He's so freaking beautiful that seungcheol looked speechless there . 

Jeonghan come to him , hugged him while he holds the baby ." Morning baby , have you slept well ?". 

Although he know the answer , seungcheol's just asking to make sure he was right so that his heart remind calm .

" Morning Mr.detective .." He giggled as he continue while Nuzzling his face on the man's neck . " I slept so well cheolie , but you should've woke me up to shower my baby .." He smiled warmly , pecking the man's cheek .

" That thing is not only for mother , its father's job to take care of his children as will ."

Jeonghan's heart fluttered .

He's sure no man in the world , especially in this generation could do something like that .

" I don't want you to do anything those days , I just want you to rest and be happy baby .." 

Jeonghan hugged his neck and bite his lips , getting so emotional that tears gathered around his honey eyes .

" S-stupid , don't say more or else I will cry ." 

*Chuckle*

Jeonghan pouted , cheek pink there and his man planting kisses all around his face .

Baby minhuuk's fast asleep on the sofa , curled into his blanket and his pacifier . , seungcheol picked up his wife so they both wash their face , and brush their teeth before dressing up for the beautiful upcoming day .

 

 

🌼❤🌼❤🌼❤🌼❤🌼

Baby minhyuk looked up where the colorful lights of the Ferris wheel shining brightly . he bubbled his adorable language and the married couple giggled .

" Should we eat first baby ? or walk around , and maybe we could enter inside the wheel~." 

Seungcheol told , having his child on his embrace , snuggled there and kept looking around innocently , too lost because of the colorful lights all around , although it's still morning but his hazel eyes can scan every lights .

" That's great idea .." The way he innocently smiled brightly as he said that , hugging his arm and the other one having his child .

Seungcheol won't ask more if he have those two in his life . he doesn't want anything more then their happiness and from now on He'll have lots of children as he plan on his mind but never told jeonghan .

Will , right now let baby minhyuk grow older and then later they'll think to bring other baby. ..

~~~

They sat on a table near a big fountain in middle , people also are sitting here on each different tables , some eating and some chatting while their kids playing . 

Seungcheol looked at the sulks around the places , and from what he sees , all the sulks seems crowded so he sighed slightly and reached over for his angel's hand . taking it and glanced at their wedding ring .

" I'll go buy from the less crowded one ..so what do you want to eat baby ?". Jeonghan squeezed his man's hand too ..feeling his smaller own hiding there . ." You can buy for us two bowls or rice and kimbap , some rice cake and for my baby some yogurt will be enough ." 

" As you wish princess ~."

*Peck*

Jeonghan flushed , smacking him on his head and the detective chuckled .  he waved his hand and went to the less crowded sulks , jeonghan holding his sleepy child on his arm and rocking him . 

“ Don’t sleep sweeite , umma have to feed you first ~.”  he rubbed that small adorable nose . and the baby giggled cutely . 

jeonghan glanced to his husband from where he stand , looking at certain place that made jeonghan smile warmly .

actually here in this amusement park there’s also a water park for kids and adults . and he noticed that seungcheol does really love swimming beside his original hobby which’s being detective  . as yesterday he caught him watching the match of racing in swimming pool between k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter