Chapter 15 ( meeting seungcheol's parents )

Jeonghan's story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jihoon blushing there with teary eyes , the father of his unborn child's kissing him all over his face the moment he opened the door for him as he stepped inside and shut the door behind him while abusing his angel with kisses ..

" J-joshua ..."  He cutely struggled as he gripped the man's bigger hand and pulled him to the bedroom so his parents won't notice that their future son in law come this late at night .

After closing the door , jihoon stood in front of his man with emotional face expression .

"  I'm sorry baby that ..i get you pregnant before the wedding ..I should have hurried up and ---." Jihoon shut him by a peck as he top toed to do that .

" Don't say more , I understand that you were busy shu~ so don't apologize , I will wait for you to be ready .." 

Just how damn precious he's ...

So pure and he's too bright ..that he can see light shinning from him .

" Baby ...can we do it right now ?". 

*Blink*stare*

 " U-umma and appa in the other side .." He blushed ,  looking at his man leaning and capturing his neck flesh , kissing it softly and biting . the shorter slim figure moaned ..hugging the man's neck while feeling good as Joshua's abusing his neck and his leg between his own ..rubbing it against his clothed and getting him all excited ..

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

" Y-your parents ...I still haven't met them , will they be okay with a mother who already have a child ?". 

He told , eyes teary ..

"  I have told them about you so many times already I can't count ..my mother did cry of happiness and she can't wait any longer to meet you ..she's so fine with that and the same goes to my father ..." 

Jeonghan's eyes shinned ..still tears dripping and the man kissed them away .

" I-is that true ?". 

He flushed cutely . 

" Yub , so damn true ~~." He cupped his face and captured his lips softly .

" Do you want to meet them today ?".

The poor mommy looked down with concern ..feeling so nervous already as he thought for a while ..and seungcheol watching him with warm smile ...

Looking how adorably he seems to be thinking .

" O-okay .."

He rubbed his hands together and seungcheol pecked his forehead .

" Easy there baby ..I told you that they are completely lovely and you'll surely get along with them .."

Jeonghan held his man's bigger hand .

" I-i'll go prepare myself .."

Seungcheol looked at his soon to be wife running cutely inside the room to get dressed and he sat there while his heart fluttering mess  , rubbed his hands together and he can feel happiness washing over him .Just from the thought of marrying this angel he fell in love with .

Everything happened so fast ..

And he can't believe that two month have passed already since he met him that day as he was solving that case .

The man picked up the sleeping child and his eyes becoming teary ..

" I wonder if you will love me in the future ~." He pecked his forehead and the baby humming cutely in his sleepiness ..

His cheek pink like always and his skin so white just like his mommy .

" I will set the wedding in 4 October ..." He smiled ..

" Cause it will be your mommy's birthday ~."

He talked to the baby as he sleeps . embraced him slightly and the child gripped with his tiny small hands the man's shirt .

" Mhhh~~."

The sounds the baby makes as he seems into his sleepiness were just too adorable to describe . as his small voice were so freaking cute that seungcheol start abusing him by kisses all over his face .

 

❤🤗After ten minutes 🤗❤

 

Jeonghan came to him , stood in front of him and rubbed his hands shyly .

" I-i'm ready .."

The man lost words after he saw the beauty before his eyes . although he's wearing simple spring humble clothes ,  normal jeans , black sweaters and red with blue scarf around his neck and his beautiful brown hair under the scarf's fabric .

" Seungcheol ?". 

*Stare*

Jeonghan flushed , smacking him playfully on his head .

" Ouch baby ~~." 

He rubbed his hurting spot .

" I just need to do my baby's  milk ..and we can go ."

Cause his child's already dressed up before . a cute short yellow pants and white hoodie , yellow socks and his blanket and pacifier already around .

So the man picked up the child and stood up .

 " I will wait for you in the car ." 

Jeonghan nodded , running inside the kitchen after  seungcheol took the baby's minions bag and went out .

 

.......

Right now if anyone saw them ..he will think that they're married couple with their lovely child ..which soon's going to be true . 

Seungcheol pulled the engine and start driving while opening the window in his seat and jeonghan's ..as he go slowly while the morning breeze entering and making them relax .

Many threes on the way's leafs falling  and that moment ..seun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter