Chapter 11 ( Scared angel )

Jeonghan's story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

That day he have admit his feeling to the famous detective , jeonghan waved goodbye to him when he said he have work to do with some cases . 

The man have pecked his forehead ..eyelid..nose , both cheek , then his lips . 

"  G-go .." He pushed him with adorable flush , completely embarrassed because of the cheesy man  , seungcheol stole other kiss to his cheek and run out while laughing .

" Goodbye fallen angel ~~." With that he drove away by his motorcycle . leaving the wife alone with baby minhyuk .

 

jeonghan shut the door and stared at the ground with warm smile plastered on his face .  he really still feel dazed about his relationship with the man and yet he couldn't approach him bravely like how he did with his late man . and when he does touch him he doesn't want him to get any further ..so it's only kisses and it has limits .

Jeonghan pouted .

" I d-don't want to d-do it ..." His cheek burned and he touched it ...he shook his thought away and run back inside the living room where his child wide awake , moving his leg and arm cutely as he watch the babies show on the TV . colorful lights shinning over there and he cutely having fun watching this sight .

" Sweetie ..umma's gonna make your milk bottle so be good nah ?". Jeonghan murmured . poking the baby's chubby cheek and the baby giggled cutely .

" Awwww my baby ~~." He squealed planting soft kisses all over his face and baby minhyuk loving it cutely to be attacked by his mommy's lips . he gripped on his mommy's soft brown with his little fist and jeonghan's heart softened .

" Aigoo do you like mommy's hair ? But mommy planned to cut it soon ." he mumured . pulling back and touching it ..looking at how long it has become . And he haven't cut it since a while now ...since their honeymoon when his husband told him he liked long hair on him ..

Jeonghan smiled softly remembering that time .  

" I'll just cut it a little ..."  Tears streamed down unconsciously of him and dropped on his child's cheek . 

" I'll will change my hairstyle ..minhyuk ~." 

 He wiped his tears away with both hands . stood up and walked towards the kitchen while his tummy hurting him a little , he clutched it and stood in front of the sink doing his child's bottle milk .

and suddenly as he's doing it the lights of the house were shutt down and he widened his eyes . run out the kitchen in panic to his baby .

Jeonghan carried his child into his arm and return back inside the kitchen . Putting his phone on the flash and soon he finished doing the warm milk ..

Why did it suddenly turned off ?

He's scared .

 The young wife walked outside the kitchen and sat down on the couch . feed his child and looking to the window when it's start raining so heavily .

Is cutting the electricity current has to do with the rain now ..but he was sure it was cut before the rain start . jeonghan bite his nails ..feeling messed up inside . his child looking to him and drinking innocently his bottle of milk , and because of the street and moon light through the window ..

Jeonghan and his child can see clearly .

The young wife have taken his phone out his small short jeans pocket and looked at the screen where it's read .

(10.50 )

He bite his bottom lips .

Seunggcheol's late .

Should he call him ?!

Loud thunder sound made the poor wife hug his baby tightly and scream his heart out , felt so scared and he teared .

His child start crying too as the thunder were really close by that the light of the house opened and turned off again .

Jeonghan quickly tapped seungcheol's number with trembling hand .

 

 

~~~~~

Seungcheol were eating ramen with his work partner  after he finished a case then his phone rang .

The man saw who it is and his heart softened . this is so sudden , often this stubborn beauty doesn't call him that much .

The man answered with smile ..but soon it faded as he heard the scared sobbing angel . 

" S-seungcheol ..i-i'm scared ~~." 

The man stood up panicking from his seat and his partner looked at him surprised . 

" What is wrong ? What happened ?!". 

He yelled through the phone , didn't do it on purpose but he's just panicking , afraid if his angel's hurt or something as he can hear baby minhyuk's cries in the other side .

" T-the electricity is shut down ..a-and there's  thunder outside ..i-i'm scared I think it's Electric petition.." 

Seungcheol quickly run out into the rain and ride his motorcycle without caring to put on his helmets .

" I'll be right there , stay in your place and don't move ~." 

He innocently nodded forgetting the man won't see him . wiped his tears away and answered with cute yes before hanging off and rocking his child to stop him from crying ..gave him the pacifier and he calmed down , snuggled to his mommy's chest and jeonghan worriedly  sitting and waiting .

Smelling soon a smell that came from the kitchen . and suddenly the door slammed open and seungcheol came running inside like crazy .

Jeonghan run to him and the man hugged him tightly . pecked his hair and shut his eyes .

" Are you hurt anywhere ? What about minhyuk ?". 

He asked worriedly .

" We-we're both fine .."

The man sighed in relief .

" Thanks god .." He run over the baby and picked h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter