Chapter 1 (Minhyuk's last words ❤)

Jeonghan's story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you enjoy (^.^)

He was in front of his eyes a few days ago, but now he disappeared in the blink of an eye after being killed by a serious injury on his head .

He was awake , smiling warmly to him , telling joke and making his wife smile and despite his condition, he does not pass a day and makes him cry or get angry from something. He was a beautiful man and a nice person  , had a funny cheerful side .

But everything turned upside down when minhyuk said to him with warm weak smile .

"  Baby ..I'm sorry that I won't be there for our child ."  tears slide down of his eyes and jeonghan felt his heart stop due the shock ..

" S-stop saying nonsense ..you'll be there for my child .." He cried , panicking over there as he squeezed the man's hand .

" Remember that I love you so much baby .., live and be happy for me ." 

His eyes began to weaken, his face very pale, his sweetheart began screaming and crying, calling the doctor perhaps he could criticize this handsome man . but as the doctor came ..minhyuk's heart stopped beating ..announcing his death on 15 October ..the same date as their Wedding anniversary .

 

The next day (8.00) in the morning ~❤

 

A bright light began to hurt his eyes, as he began to wake up ,  felt a slight pain under his stomach , looked at the iv on his wrist and remembered that he came alone here while his fever getting worse and worse ..he thought that he'll be fine alone and he didn't told anyone cause they were busy with their work .  but he soon felt his heart softened when his brother slide the door open and run to him .came after the doctor called him from jeonghan's phone being the first number to appear .

" Yah! Why the hell didn't you told to bring you here ??! ..beside you didn't tell me about your fever so I could take day off ...and drive you here ." 

He was really angry that he's yelling , the pregnant wife know that was coming so he cutely smiled to his brother .

" I-i'm sorry Joshua ..I have been burden to everyone because of what happened .."

His elder brother reached over and sat down . looked at him seriously .

" Jeonghan do you want me to hit you ?". 

" No .." He pouted hugging himself in fear .

" Okay then stop Saying bull cause I'm your brother ..nothing could be burden between us ." 

He cutely hugged him ..tears streamed down imm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter