Chapter 8

Crown Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How can he blame him just like that..."Dongwoo was still filled anger.
“I think we should tell him that it was Krystal who started it" Sungyeol suggested.
"no ..just them sort it out on their own...after all they are mature enough to deal with such matters" Hoya said.
"I agree with hoya" Sungjong raised his hand to support hoya
"hmm fine but we must do something about Krystal" hoya was still worried about Woohyun and so were others.
That day it was deadly silence in the mansion which was very unusual. Everyone after having their dinner moved to their respective rooms. Woohyun refused to have dinner making an excuse that he didn't feel like eating. Myungsoo was also quiet all the time and looked a bit worried. He moved to the couch taking his pillow while Woohyun was already sleeping covering his face with blanket. He picked up his novel and started reading but his mind was somewhere else. He didn't even looked into his book instead his eyes were fixed on the roof, but he got disturbed when the sound of someone sobbing reached him. He reached to his bed and removed the blanket but Woohyun had his eyes closed. He sat by his side and wiped the tear which escaped his eyes.
"I know you are not sleeping so stop pretending" he crossed his arms in front of his chest and waited for him to get up.
"what..." he looked in the other direction trying to hide his tears.
" nothing because of you I am not able to sleep" he carefully watched his expressions.
" ok fine I will not disturb you anymore..." he moved out of the bed but he gripped his hand before he could move away.
"where are you going"
"none of your business" he pulled his hand back.
"I have the complete right to know where my husband is going at this hour of time" he got up and stood right behind him.
"we are not like others so stop playing this marriage game" he moved his leg to move forward but instead he was pulled back by Myungsoo giving him back hug.
"I am sorry" he said softly placing his chin on his shoulder. The next moment he turned around and hugged him tightly finally breaking in his arms. They both moved to the couch to comfort each other as he was also a bit upset after that. After crying for some time Woohyun went off to sleep in his arms only.

Next day Woohyun got up when the sun rays entered the room through the window. His head was hurting a little after crying he slightly opened his eyes and tried to get up as he was having body ache also. but then he noticed grip around him making his eyes wide open. He was sleeping over Myungsoo on the couch with his legs hanging and head resting on his chest. He had his arms wrapped around his holding him. He got up with a jerk which made him get up with shock.
"what happened" Myungsoo asked with tensed face.
"last night...did..." Woohyun wanted to ask but was hesitant.
"hmmmm well last night....I am sorry I should have controlled myself"..." he looked down feeling embarrassed.
"but I don't remember anything like that... I didn't even had drink" Woohyun said innocently.
"you mean to say I am lying" he backfired at him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter